David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean. (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Does God want us to judge him? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323410)

greatestiam 16-12-2018 07:46 PM

Does God want us to judge him?

Does God want us to judge him?

I think that God wants us to judge him. We are to emulate Jesus. Jesus judged God and found him wanting.

Upon taking the judgement seat, Jesus indicated that it was time to retire Yahweh. Jesus saw Yahweh as no longer fit to rule over or judge man. Man had in essence graduated to his rightful place as the judge of all the Gods.

Christians, who are told by their own scriptures to judge righteously, are not doing so when it comes to Yahweh.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Yahweh is quite a vile God. It is no wonder that Yahweh does not show his face around Christians. They would kill him. Jesus did say that he came to bring War. Perhaps he meant war against God, which would be following Jewish tradition.

If God wants us to judge him, why do most Christians not judge God in a righteous and moral manner?

Place no God above me, means that God wants us to judge all the Gods, including himself, to insure he is the best of the best. How else could we know that Yahweh was the best God to follow?

Do you agree, or are we not supposed to judge God?

Regards
DL

JustMe418 17-12-2018 02:40 PM

So what God did Jesus pray to?

fairyprincess 17-12-2018 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustMe418 (Post 1063052051)

The Jewish one....

grimstock 18-12-2018 09:32 AM

The only being anyone has the ability or capacity to judge is the self.

JustMe418 18-12-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairyprincess (Post 1063052084)
The Jewish one....

Who was originally the canaanite god El

greatestiam 29-12-2018 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustMe418 (Post 1063052051)

I see him as a Gnostic Christian, at least the parts I quote and tend to ignore the Rome created Jesus because his morals suck.

That being said, Jesus would have prayed to his internal God.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRN...layer_embedded

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL

greatestiam 29-12-2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimstock (Post 1063052147)
The only being anyone has the ability or capacity to judge is the self.

So if you get home and a rapist is doing your wife, you do not have the ability to judge rape as rape.

I really feel sorry for you.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

Regards
DL

size_of_light 29-12-2018 04:09 PM

By God do you mean Yahweh?

I can only see the 'God' of the Old Testament as a bi-polar, genocidal lunatic who is probably just some low-level, small 'g' god; a cosmic parasite in this corner of the galaxy, who has got his hooks in and is milking humanity for all it's worth until his dismal time runs out.

I don't really understand if Jesus is talking about the same 'God' in the sequel, or what that's all about, though I do have a soft spot for Jesus and think he's much more good and spiritual than the evil dickhead he's said to be speaking on behalf of.

JumpRogue 29-12-2018 05:33 PM

SOL u see God as a genocidal lunatic? How?

size_of_light 29-12-2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JumpRogue (Post 1063053538)
SOL u see God as a genocidal lunatic? How?

The entity known as Yahweh seems like a total nutter to me.

I would make a distinction between that character and the concept of 'God', if that is meant to mean the source of supreme love and goodness.

While I don't believe in a 'God' as a being separate from everyone and everything, I respect that others do.

I've had a couple of girlfriends of Greek and Middle Eastern ethnicity, and a Lebo mate, and Yahweh sounds exactly like their fathers: mentally unstable, self-centred pricks who rule with an iron fist and demand their children display complete obedience to their deranged whims, or else suffer the belt.

I don't think Jesus was talking about the same 'God' at all, though I know he referred to Yahweh.

I expect he was intelligent enough to know that he would have to use the same term to speak to the people of his time in language they could understand in order to subtly re-direct them away from the demon impostor they were worshiping, and turn their attention towards love under the same name.

JumpRogue 29-12-2018 10:57 PM

SOL

to you, what does Yahweh mean to you?
has Yahweh affected you in a positive or negative way?

don coyote 30-12-2018 02:29 AM

It is not important to make judgements, it is only important to live life in such a manner as that no-one shall judge you poorly. :rose:

:evilgrin:

size_of_light 30-12-2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JumpRogue (Post 1063053577)
SOL

to you, what does Yahweh mean to you?
has Yahweh affected you in a positive or negative way?

The only effect I can think of is a sense of distaste for the Old Testament and a conviction that the main character in it isn't 'God' in any positive meaning of that word.

I'm not a Christian but I still feel a sense of affinity and affection for Jesus and his core teachings.

But this other guy...sheesh...'not interested' is an understatement.

size_of_light 30-12-2018 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by don coyote (Post 1063053590)
It is not important to make judgements, it is only important to live life in such a manner as that no-one shall judge you poorly. :rose:

Who said you can't teach a middle-aged Dog new tricks?

grimstock 30-12-2018 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatestiam (Post 1063053528)
So if you get home and a rapist is doing your wife, you do not have the ability to judge rape as rape.

I really feel sorry for you.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

Regards
DL

Good, now perhaps you might read my comment and note that I said BEING.

don coyote 30-12-2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by size_of_light (Post 1063053609)
Who said you can't teach a middle-aged Dog new tricks?

……… *Looks up from licking himself*

….. What? :confused:

JumpRogue 31-12-2018 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by size_of_light (Post 1063053606)
The only effect I can think of is a sense of distaste for the Old Testament and a conviction that the main character in it isn't 'God' in any positive meaning of that word.

I'm not a Christian but I still feel a sense of affinity and affection for Jesus and his core teachings.

But this other guy...sheesh...'not interested' is an understatement.

SOL who taught Jesus his core teachings if it wasn’t his Father God?

size_of_light 31-12-2018 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JumpRogue (Post 1063053724)
SOL who taught Jesus his core teachings if it wasn’t his Father God?

I don't pretend to know, but if I were to throw some ideas out there, maybe Yahweh isn't really 'God' and Jesus is a manifestation of the real 'God' or God-force that spontaneously appeared to break the tyranny of the impostor-God Yahweh. He probably wouldn't have gotten far if he declared Yahweh as an impostor, so he used that name to reframe peoples' conception of God as Love, and not as a vengeful bloodthirsty lunatic.

I'm wrong about most things so it wouldn't surprise me if I have no idea what I'm talking about.

There's a book called 'Yahweh, the Two-Faced God' which is an interesting read.

JumpRogue 31-12-2018 03:14 AM

SOL

Wouldn’t you rather read the bible?

size_of_light 31-12-2018 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JumpRogue (Post 1063053735)
SOL

Wouldn’t you rather read the bible?

I tried once, but it's a hard slog.