David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Controversial Subjects (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal' (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305398)

gremlin 27-02-2016 04:24 PM

Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal'
 
http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=35368

Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal' according to youth branch of Swedish Liberal People's Party

'Incest can be considered unusual and disgusting, but the law cannot stem from it being disgusting'


Incest between siblings and necrophilia should be legalised, a branch of the Swedish Liberal People's Party has argued.The Stockholm branch of the party's youth wing (LUF) voted on the controversial motion at its annual meeting on Sunday.

It called for the repeal of several laws to make consensual sex between brothers and sisters aged over 15 legal, as well as allowing people to "bequeath" their bodies for intercourse after death without fearing the perpetrator would be prosecuted.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5gArNffWKNbXO/giphy.gif

So the jimmy savilles of this world can freely do what he did?

https://media.giphy.com/media/EiCQzmzE5HLaw/giphy.gif

eurosianguy 27-02-2016 04:35 PM

well incest is not the same as pedofilia. " in relation to the saville comment. "

but wow. if this is real its crazy. I knew Sweden was going nuts but this is just wow. :dizzy:

In Sweden its against the law to say eskimo. lol. but they want it to be ok for family to have sex. :thud:

I have a joke from Frankie Boyle I could use right now but I think I will drop that one for now. :lol:

kizzie 27-02-2016 04:35 PM

Best change the header or you will have someone screaming that people will think its true and the forum advocates it ..and wont shut up till its changed ;) :D

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....6&postcount=83


I think anything between "consenting adults" is non of our business..

eurosianguy 27-02-2016 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzie (Post 1062688213)
Best change the header or you will have someone screaming that people will think its true and the forum advocates it ..and wont shut up till its changed ;) :D

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....6&postcount=83


I think anything between "consenting adults" is non of our business..

Can you explain? when I cliked the link I just got 1 post. not sure what it mean. I have a feeling the stuff in the op is fake but have not looked into it yet. seem to far out for sure.

kizzie 27-02-2016 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eurosianguy (Post 1062688215)
Can you explain? when I cliked the link I just got 1 post. not sure what it mean. I have a feeling the stuff in the op is fake but have not looked into it yet. seem to far out for sure.

the link was just someone screaming and having a tantrum because they didn't like my thread header ..

I dont think sex between adult siblings and other adult family should be illegal.

Never really thought about people leaving thir body to a necrophiliac though.. what happens when things start to fall off .

:eeeek:

eurosianguy 27-02-2016 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzie (Post 1062688216)
the link was just someone screaming and having a tantrum because they didn't like my thread header ..

I dont think sex between adult siblings and other adult family should be illegal.

Never really thought about people leaving thir body to a necrophiliac though.. what happens when things start to fall off .

:eeeek:

well ok it could be said its a victim less crime. but not something I would take part in :spinning_head: and the big problem is inbreeding I guess that is why it was made illegal to begin with.

abit the necro stuff. not sure if this is a victim less crime. not the saying the dead body will suffer from it, but the relatives to a dead person would be very upset by something like that going on I am sure. would be very odd-

kizzie 27-02-2016 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eurosianguy (Post 1062688221)
well ok it could be said its a victim less crime. but not something I would take part in :spinning_head: and the big problem is inbreeding I guess that is why it was made illegal to begin with.

abit the necro stuff. not sure if this is a victim less crime. not the saying the dead body will suffer from it, but the relatives to a dead person would be very upset by something like that going on I am sure. would be very odd-

Stopping it being illegal does not make it compulsory :lol:

Bet there are many siblings that are married with children.. those who were not brought up in the same house, those who dont even know.. how many one night stands leave behind a bouncing baby.

Cant imaging having sex with my brother yuk each to their own.

grandmasterp 27-02-2016 05:18 PM

Incest tended to be popular before the invention of the bicycle.
Young people in isolated villages had the same interests as young people everywhere but without the opportunity for travel.
Norfolk ( UK) still has a bit of a rep for it in some parts.
There's a saying..
" Normal for Norfolk."
Lots of little villages with very few surnames on the electoral roll and where the locals look spookily similar to one another.

gremlin 27-02-2016 05:27 PM

Quote:

well incest is not the same as pedofilia. " in relation to the saville comment. "

as well as allowing people to "bequeath" their bodies for intercourse after death without fearing the perpetrator would be prosecuted


Jimmy saville used to have keys to a morgue and slept with dead bodies.

Quote:

but wow. if this is real its crazy. I knew Sweden was going nuts but this is just wow. :dizzy:
We used to have many a liberal on this board, they went crazy for living in sweden and how it was paradise, such forward thinking with "multiculturalism".
I guess they wont be happy until their children are raped. not fear just fact! even the feminists would rather be raped by immigrants than sleep with patriotic males.

Quote:

In Sweden its against the law to say eskimo. lol. but they want it to be ok for family to have sex. :thud:
Eskimo? really? why?

Quote:

I have a joke from Frankie Boyle I could use right now but I think I will drop that one for now. :lol:
:cry: I want the joke.

gremlin 27-02-2016 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzie (Post 1062688213)
Best change the header or you will have someone screaming that people will think its true and the forum advocates it ..and wont shut up till its changed ;) :D

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....6&postcount=83


I think anything between "consenting adults" is non of our business..

I agree, what people do is there own business, but children who are told it is ok to sleep with each other? This is the trouble LEGAL! when is it ok to sleep with children below the age of 16, when is that legal? This is just a push in that direction in my opinion.

alfredo79 27-02-2016 05:46 PM

Incest, in a desert island I could understand, but here ...

rogerdun 27-02-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gremlin (Post 1062688237)
when is it ok to sleep with children below the age of 16, when is that legal?

It is legal when you are in a country where the age of consent is lower than sixteen.
The age of consent in the UK is determined by statute. Today it is sixteen. Years ago it used to be lower. It has been changed over the years by Acts of Parliament.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of...nt_reform_(UK)

kizzie 27-02-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gremlin (Post 1062688237)
I agree, what people do is there own business, but children who are told it is ok to sleep with each other? This is the trouble LEGAL! when is it ok to sleep with children below the age of 16, when is that legal? This is just a push in that direction in my opinion.


I dont feel by it not being illegal you are telling people its OK.
Most of us would still feel its not right and would not even think of doing it.

rogerdun 27-02-2016 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzie (Post 1062688248)
I dont feel by it not being illegal you are telling people its OK.
Most of us would still feel its not right and would not even think of doing it.

I would say the reason we feel it's not right is only because society labels it as taboo. We would only feel guilty because we have been told "it's dirty".

kizzie 27-02-2016 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogerdun (Post 1062688254)
I would say the reason we feel it's not right is only because society labels it as taboo. We would only feel guilty because we have been told "it's dirty".

Most people do not sleep with their cousins even though its not illegal.

rogerdun 27-02-2016 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzie (Post 1062688260)
Most people do not sleep with their cousins even though its not illegal.

Most people do not sleep with their next-door neighbour even though its not illegal.
What's your point?

kizzie 27-02-2016 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogerdun (Post 1062688264)
Most people do not sleep with their next-door neighbour even though its not illegal.
What's your point?

WTF? My point is most people have no interest in have sex with their siblings or other relatives illegal or not illegal.

rogerdun 27-02-2016 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzie (Post 1062688268)
WTF? My point is most people have no interest in have sex with their siblings or other relatives illegal or not illegal.

Ah, apologies. I thought you were implying that most people do not have sex with their cousins because they feel it is wrong. I misunderstood your post.

andy1033 27-02-2016 06:42 PM

I agree both should be illegal.

If you are someone wanting sex, surely there is enough living normal people for you to like to like you, to do it with.

How anyone could even consider having sex with a dead person, what a messed up mind saville must of had. His soul must of been totally dark.

The dead person has no say in it, and its totally disgusting that anyone would claim people should be allowed such things. We know sweden has always been liberal with regard to sex, but these two things should be illegal.

Living on planet earth with sex obsessed people, sure makes you think.

fairyprincess 27-02-2016 07:17 PM

Hypothetically. As long as its consensual, incest isn't that be a deal..... Just so long as it doesn't result in pregnancy..


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:45 AM.