David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David Icke Website Headlines (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Breaking News ...Face Book closes David Ickes FB Page (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320278)

oz93666 06-01-2018 08:44 AM

Breaking News ...Face Book closes David Ickes FB Page
 
DI Headlines today ...

https://admin62b4b.davidicke.com/wp-...Untitled-6.jpg

Facebook 'claim' this is due to the fact the fact Violates one or more of there Terms and Conditions, a copy of which are available via this link.

https://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php

We're unable to see which of these we're meant to have Violated, as the
screenshot here shows we have appealed the decision at 7.54am today and
we will keep you updated with the progress.

For now all David Icke Facebook Posts will be via the below page.

https://www.facebook.com/diheadlines/

Thanks for your understanding and we hope Facebook come to there senses.

fudgetusk 06-01-2018 10:45 AM

Just the beginning in the process to block conspiracy theorists. 'fake news'.

metak88 06-01-2018 02:08 PM

Well, their platform their TOS/rules. Just like with DI and DIF.

mranderson 07-01-2018 01:19 AM

facebook come to their senses ?

don't hold your breath Icke !

davebeard 07-01-2018 02:12 AM

maybe it's because of this current Iran bullshit,

Devid is openly speaking the truth, about the organised coup there

elshaper 07-01-2018 02:59 AM

But does he need a FB page though?
He's got his own website where members will post links to wherever they go.
To me, it is just another website...FB may have different functionality but it just another way to present the same information which are here. Correct me wrong, but it's the same as... "Do we rely on tptb's system or do we build our own empire?" Clearly the latter is much preferable option imo.

the tealady 07-01-2018 03:07 AM

What other platforms are out there? What about Gab? Is it any good?

jmandalis 07-01-2018 03:49 AM

Facebook is a joint project of the NSA and NRO. In addition to datamining and psychological profiling, geolocation of users is one of the primary project objectives. The project was envisioned when the decision was made to make the ARPAnet public for civilian use.

Zuckerberg went to the official boarding school of the NSA, Phillips Exeter Academy. They have been an integral part of the American military establishment since Paul Revere designed their logo. It was very unusual for a new student to be admitted as an upperclassman outside of their normal post-graduate program. Zuckerberg was recruited specifically to administer the Facebook program due to his exceptional aptitude for mathematics, math being essentially the god of these elite academic types, as well as his now legendary computer programming skills. If you believe the movie about him dreaming up the idea in his dorm at Harvard, then I have an investment opportunity for a bridge in Brooklyn that you might find interesting. This company wasn't just a new MySpace, social networking had been around since AOL and Prodigy were dialup only. Facebook has been backed by the intelligence community since the beginning.

Facebooks were books of pictures of students and faculty at boarding schools and colleges distributed at the beginning of each year. The concept was extended to an online database of users. Originally the idea was more like Internet.org in that each ISP would have profile pages like a personal web page that users could utilize for storage of pictures and personal files. People are more than happy to pay for the architecture of their own surveillance.

The NSA is essentially the invisible spider on the web of the internet. This grew out of the ECHELON surveillance program as a logical extension. They have every single packet that has ever been transmitted over the internet or telephone networks. They can pull up any text message you have ever sent or phone call you have ever made like itunes as well as look at any porn you have ever seen. They even have algorithms to determine your sexual orientation and proclivities based on your porn tastes. Facebook knows your politics, your hours, your locations, if you have been cheating on your spouse, etc. etc. etc. This is the real reason why it is banned in China.

elshaper 07-01-2018 10:50 AM

Reward for the deserving student who survived...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmandalis (Post 1062989049)
Facebook is a joint project of the NSA and NRO. In addition to datamining and psychological profiling, geolocation of users is one of the primary project objectives. The project was envisioned when the decision was made to make the ARPAnet public for civilian use.

Zuckerberg went to the official boarding school of the NSA, Phillips Exeter Academy. They have been an integral part of the American military establishment since Paul Revere designed their logo. It was very unusual for a new student to be admitted as an upperclassman outside of their normal post-graduate program. Zuckerberg was recruited specifically to administer the Facebook program due to his exceptional aptitude for mathematics, math being essentially the god of these elite academic types, as well as his now legendary computer programming skills. If you believe the movie about him dreaming up the idea in his dorm at Harvard, then I have an investment opportunity for a bridge in Brooklyn that you might find interesting. This company wasn't just a new MySpace, social networking had been around since AOL and Prodigy were dialup only. Facebook has been backed by the intelligence community since the beginning.

Facebooks were books of pictures of students and faculty at boarding schools and colleges distributed at the beginning of each year. The concept was extended to an online database of users. Originally the idea was more like Internet.org in that each ISP would have profile pages like a personal web page that users could utilize for storage of pictures and personal files. People are more than happy to pay for the architecture of their own surveillance.

The NSA is essentially the invisible spider on the web of the internet. This grew out of the ECHELON surveillance program as a logical extension. They have every single packet that has ever been transmitted over the internet or telephone networks. They can pull up any text message you have ever sent or phone call you have ever made like itunes as well as look at any porn you have ever seen. They even have algorithms to determine your sexual orientation and proclivities based on your porn tastes. Facebook knows your politics, your hours, your locations, if you have been cheating on your spouse, etc. etc. etc. This is the real reason why it is banned in China.

That's because he endured fair amount (may be understatement?) sexual abuse? His eyes tells it if you can read iridology. Very clear scaring on anus and sexual organ. It don't lie.

Anyway....
I'm sorry for being critical Mr Icke but just as charity starts at home, revolution starts from home too.
Just because many people uses FB and sticking to it is like complying to tptb's agenda.
You have enough following to lead a new direction in social networking. Start a trend in conscious community.
Remember, Myspace was big one time, Yahoo was big before google came along and they are now nothing and so the FB will be.
Nothing is permanent and the key to success is to keep moving with the flow otherwise those stay stagnant will sink.

wehrmacht 07-01-2018 10:23 PM

They are fighting against FAKE NEWS. They are calling truth a lie... This is a proof he is speaking truth, and they are afraid of it.
Also, please note that Icke was lately posting a lot about Israel. And FB is run by (((them))) so, (((they))) did it.

jmandalis 09-01-2018 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062989066)
That's because he endured fair amount (may be understatement?) sexual abuse? His eyes tells it if you can read iridology. Very clear scaring on anus and sexual organ. It don't lie.

Wot?


Quote:

Anyway....
I'm sorry for being critical Mr Icke but just as charity starts at home, revolution starts from home too.
Just because many people uses FB and sticking to it is like complying to tptb's agenda.
You have enough following to lead a new direction in social networking. Start a trend in conscious community.
Remember, Myspace was big one time, Yahoo was big before google came along and they are now nothing and so the FB will be.
Nothing is permanent and the key to success is to keep moving with the flow otherwise those stay stagnant will sink.
Anyway, my point you missed was that unlike other social networks like MySpace, Prodigy, AOL, Yahoo etc. Facebook and Twitter were built from the foundation up by the American intelligence establishment for the purposes of data mining and geo-location. Zuckerberg is more or less the public face of the operation.

Hence, expect censorship.

jmandalis 09-01-2018 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wehrmacht (Post 1062989202)
They are fighting against FAKE NEWS. They are calling truth a lie... This is a proof he is speaking truth, and they are afraid of it.
Also, please note that Icke was lately posting a lot about Israel. And FB is run by (((them))) so, (((they))) did it.

Sorry, if Jews ran the world weed would be legal everywhere.

These people are atheists. They worship math.

Also, THIS forum is censored. David Icke is Military Intelligence. My post about Jack The Ripper keeps getting deleted from the From Hell thread. The movie was a fairly accurate description about what actually happened to the legitimate bloodline of Prince Eddy, minus the confession to Scotland Yard from one of the conspirators.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:33 PM.