David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Matrix / Nature of Reality (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Dream Has You... (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=271948)

youaredreaming 10-04-2014 06:53 PM

The Dream Has You...

You are living in a dreamworld and it's time to wake up. Reality is simply a Grand Dream which implies that thought, not matter makes up the content of the described Universe. The idea that reality is a dream has a long history of realizations that are documented in the following paper: This is all a Dream [PDF format]

Impossible you might say? That you are living a dream that lasts an entire lifetime? That atoms, molecules and weak/strong gravitational forces are the product of thought? That our physical world is really just another form of dreaming? Take the blue pill and go back to believing that the world is not derived from dreaming but take this red pill and I will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...

The Covert Relationship Between Dreams and Reality
The first crack in the veil of this physical illusion comes from within dreaming itself. This may apply to you as part of your own experiences so you can have first-person understanding that what I am indeed saying is true, and a matter of fact not fiction based on your own dreams.

Let's start first at the Deja Vu phenomena. Yes, you have had deja vu but what is far more important here is the source from where these familiar feelings and memory come from. During you deja experience were you able to trace the memory back to something that you dreamed days, weeks, months before the onset of deja vu? Has this happened more than once? If you can honestly answer yes, then this is the first crack in the physical illusion.

You are having your own self-edification with regards to the covert relationship between the dreamworld and the waking world. That they are an interconnected system whereby in causality and thought paradoxes you can answer this question based on your own experiences with dream related deja vu: "What came first, the dream or the physical world?".

If you haven't, then this key insight into the covert relationship simply hasn't tapped you on the shoulder *yet* and may never will in this lifetime. In epistemology, there are two types of knowledge priori, knowledge you gain from reading a book and posteriori, knowledge you gain from first-person experience. With regards to seeing this dreamworld that you are in, posteriori knowledge through actual experience is paramount otherwise this illusion that blind you to the truth has a far greater lock on you than you realize.

You Are A Dreamer First

Many of you are sucked into the being human part of your own definitions but don't lose sight of the part of you that dreams. This is the part of you that can create amazing dream experiences as effortlessly as breathing. With regards to your deja-vu linked dreams; it is that part of you who dreams them. It's also likely for many this is the part of themselves of which they have a great distance from, and no understanding of yet it is at the source of who you really are in the grander scheme of things.

You are a dreamer, never forget that or let go of it's power. It's through dreaming that brought you here, and it will be through dreaming that takes you into worlds unknown. It is your gateway to the Universe of You.

The Dreaming Universe

Dr. Fred Allan Wolf wrote a book called "The Dreaming Universe" which describes how our physical world is derived from dreaming. The above PDF article illustrates just how many people throughout history have come into this knowledge. There are many more people who are waking up to the truth that dreams and reality are the same information system and somehow we are all connected to this system through the act of dreaming.

To really understand how it all works, you need to understand what dreams actually are, and how the facilitate the propagation of information to form a language that in all effect is Non-Verbal Communication [NVC]. Robert A. Monroe wrote about this in his trilogy in how more advanced intelligences use NVC to create a "Rote" which you could then interface with and the share their experiences in a vividly rendered 3D dream reality rather then just a mere exchange of words.

NVC is a language that we all natively speak as it's Universal and what it looks like, how it describes is always evident when you dream at night. That is your NVC, your thoughts organizing into a very advanced simulated dream reality packet.

It is through NVC that we also have our physical reality "datastream". There is a larger intelligence system which we are all a part of that is producing the physical datastream (NVC) that you in turn are interfacing with and rendering into a physical experience all the time unaware (for most) that this creative process is even an ongoing mechanic that drives our reality experiences. The physical world is really a type of language, it is a communication between you and a larger reality system.

Tom Campbell writes about this source as a type of Universe Super-Computer which feeds us all a datastream which we render and that is what produces all of our reality experiences. His view on the topic can be found on many of his lectures on Youtube or through his trilogy, "My Big Toe".

Tom also goes on to describe how our physical world is really a virtual reality, and when we die what we experience in the after-life is yet another virtual reality. If you haven't encountered his, or Robert A. Monroe's works, I highly recommend them as these are very excellent resources.

Many mathematicians and physicists are starting to see the physical world as "information" and with experiments like the double-slit and quantum eraser they know that probabilistic quantum information collapses from wave-function into particles during observation. That particles are "rendering" from information (wave-function). What they may not yet know is that the information, or datastream which these particles are rendering from is programmed and organized by a Universal Intelligence far beyond the scale of our mere mortal human minds. The can see the effect but not understand the source due to the disconnect we have adopted from it.

Well, now you know... dreams [thoughts] program the datastream which becomes quantum wave-function that collapses into particles when the information is downloaded and rendered into an experience. This becomes evident when you have deja vu linked to dreaming that you can see in first-person this information system at work, and see how this non-verbal communication [dreaming] facilitates and drives even our physical world.

Any questions?

rakkoo 10-04-2014 07:13 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!!
How the hell do i snap out of it and wake the f... up?

and where does the Question of "why are we here" come into this?

Love all and be peaceful.

youaredreaming 10-04-2014 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakkoo (Post 1062053739)
YES!!!!!!!!!!
How the hell do i snap out of it and wake the f... up?

and where does the Question of "why are we here" come into this?

Love all and be peaceful.

To answer the first question, what has worked well for me has involved remaining awake and conscious when my body falls asleep so that I can explore the dreamstate and preform experiments et al. It seems being conscious during sleep is what has also worked for people like Robert A. Monroe and Tom Campbell. Jump on the lucid dreaming bandwagon ;)

The why are we here question is not that terrible to answer. It helps if you have pre-life memory and can actually remember coming to this Earth experience system. I have these memories so I can share what motivated me and see if that fits in.

There is existence before we become locked into the human experience. By being locked-in I am stating that we effectively loose our memory of our former self akin to what the Gnostics call, "Drinking from the waters of forgetfulness".

It's a temporary amnesia in the big picture and it makes sense when you dive into what being human is, and what it is as an experience that we are all having.

When I started looking into the very same question you were asking, I had already arrived with pre-life memory knowing that I existed as another human who died; and had a strong memory of the pre-life state before coming back into yet another human experience.

During out-of-body exploration, or being conscious when my body was asleep, I was able to rewind myself through the amnesia caused by the metaphorical waters of forgetfulness until I arrived at my pre-earth self, the part of me that had not participated in the human experience.

In understanding that we exist before this life, as something other than a human of which we become (as part of an experience only). That part of me was not a physical living system rather more like an awareness that was bored, and the boredom of what I was experiencing outside of time/space, life/death is what drove me to coming to this system and locking in.

Before this system, what I was lacked much of the context provided by being human so there was a large static unchanging state which lacked a dynamic rapid exchange of experiences which Earth offered.

My motive to be here stems from being bored from a lack of change. Now that I have been here for a while, it seems I am waking up and remembering much of this hence why I can create a thread revealing some of the deeper mechanics between dreams/reality and the bigger picture.

Hope you find that somewhat interesting and helpful for answers to those questions.

doobyferkin 10-04-2014 07:58 PM

Quote:

Tom Campbell writes about this source as a type of Universe Super-Computer which feeds us all a datastream which we render and that is what produces all of our reality experiences.......

Many mathematicians and physicists are starting to see the physical world as "information"
human reality is a bi-product of code/data being interpreted from the source which is also a bio-product of code/data thus is why we have many dimension.......

i see your op relating to the human biological computer......

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270025

do you see the link, agree/disagree?

youaredreaming 10-04-2014 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doobyferkin (Post 1062053816)
human reality is a bi-product of code/data being interpreted from the source which is also a bio-product of code/data thus is why we have many dimension.......

i see your op relating to the human biological computer......

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270025

do you see the link, agree/disagree?

There is no doubt that we are part of a system that facilitates information processing, and data rendering to produce a simulated reality. Right now, we are inside the virtual reality generated by another system; thus our "physical world" is like software running on a computer if we want to use the computer metaphor.

We have a client/server relationship where we, the client are downloading data from a universal server, and rendering that data into view. I wouldn't be surprised if that is exactly how the larger system operates in that we exist in this non-physical system jacked into a datastream and interact with that data all the time, the larger system handles all the required computation with how the data is interacted with.

How our brain downloads objective data through the physical senses and processes that information, then renders that information into a view demonstrates at the fundamental level, information processing is at work in how we experience reality. Without it we couldn't interpret sensory data and turn that into the view of reality that we have once the mind is finished rendering that information.

doobyferkin 10-04-2014 08:19 PM

makes good sense to me.....if one can accept this, then one can manipulate the physical control system one perceives by understanding the code and then re-directing the code......this conversation is a good example! :)

scottishryan 10-04-2014 08:20 PM

What a fantastic topic! Loving it!

I think I've watched all Tom's video presentations at least twice! 100's of hours! It all makes sense!

How do we wake up to our purpose, or is that denying us the experience packets needed to evolve? Or can we get a clue using our Intent?

Synchronicity will also be related to how we focus our intent and not a nudge from the larger consciousness system? or both perhaps? :)

youaredreaming 10-04-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doobyferkin (Post 1062053864)
makes good sense to me.....if one can accept this, then one can manipulate the physical control system one perceives by understanding the code and then re-directing the code......this conversation is a good example! :)

It's been my own experience with precognitive dreams where through lucid dreaming I was able to observe that particular type of dream content, and interact with it using intent to actually change the precognitive dream in a manner no less similar to how we can change regular dreams. To my own surprise and amazement I discovered that changes I made to the initial "precognitive" dream content while it was still in a dream state would actualize and happen when the dream came true.

I cover that in an Abstract that I wrote which you can read here with edits from Dr. Art Funkhouser on of the premier researchers into deja vu phenomena.

http://www.youaredreaming.org/assets...ive_Dreams.pdf

And here's another dream resource which looks at some theory.
http://youaredreaming.org/assets/pdf...g_04252013.pdf

So in my own first-person experiences with precognitive dreams, importantly lucid precognitive dreams we can affect causality through changing the initial precognitive dream content before it actualizes.

Hack the matrix 101.

doobyferkin 10-04-2014 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottishryan (Post 1062053865)

I think I've watched all Tom's video presentations at least twice! 100's of hours! It all makes sense!

How do we wake up to our purpose, or is that denying us the experience packets needed to evolve? Or can we get a clue using our Intent?

Synchronicity will also be related to how we focus our intent and not a nudge from the larger consciousness system? or both perhaps? :)

how i see it is simple........choose not to be affected emotionally by the control system, change your reality (change the program), perceive a new reality, DIscus it on a forum for others to read, see a different way, become a virus :) called evolove

youaredreaming 10-04-2014 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottishryan (Post 1062053865)

The interesting thing about our purpose is that we are effectively living in that purpose in the present moment always. We are here participating in a virtual reality experiment helping to evolve content and the quality of content if you look at what Tom is saying.

From our non-physical eternal unending state the primary goal really becomes the content we are evolving as it defines our purpose. We exist, so what should we do, how do we define it better and what experiences can we have to overcome the boredom of being an eternal system?

Create new experiences and improve on past ones... evolve the system.

That's part of our purpose.

doobyferkin 10-04-2014 08:30 PM

"Hack the matrix 101" yes i like it!

through lucid dreaming and obe is what has led me to my perception of this "subject"

scottishryan 10-04-2014 08:37 PM

Fascinating and excellent posts from you both!

Quote:

Penny just dropped in my head!!! :D

Thank you!!

youaredreaming 10-04-2014 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doobyferkin (Post 1062053892)
"Hack the matrix 101" yes i like it!

through lucid dreaming and obe is what has led me to my perception of this "subject"

Absolutely the required red pill is the act of remaining awake when the body falls asleep and exploring yourself in that reality frame. It leads to all these larger revelations about the nature of reality.

For all the hard work and effort it takes, becoming conscious during sleep is a masterful reward. Like one person said to me, once you step out of the cave and into the light why do you ever want to go back to the cave?

That is what lucid dreaming did for them and I agree... it's the wake-up pill we all need en mass.

doobyferkin 10-04-2014 08:38 PM

The soul is a solid white sphere...this sphere has existed infinitely...........it is technologically constructed and holds a memory that is far beyond a humans imagination to perceive..........to relieve itself from boredom and loneliness it plugs itself into a network system to experience............it survives in this network system as a piece of hardware...............when the hardware/computer passes its sell by date or accidentally becomes non-usable it become unplugged then the attention is returned to the soul...........the soul may occasionally send holographic text to other souls it had experiences with, not just to console souls but also due to the attachment to the physical experience.

youaredreaming 10-04-2014 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doobyferkin (Post 1062053905)
The soul is a solid white sphere...this sphere has existed infinitely...........it is technologically constructed and holds a memory that is far beyond a humans imagination to perceive..........to relieve itself from boredom and loneliness it plugs itself into a network system to experience............it survives in this network system as a piece of hardware...............when the hardware/computer passes its sell by date or accidentally becomes non-usable it become unplugged then the attention is returned to the soul...........the soul may occasionally send holographic text to other souls it had experiences with, not just to console souls but also due to the attachment to the physical experience.

I think you are on point with the idea of the sphere and the soul; in my terminology I call it the singularity akin to cosmology and the big bang in that everything that existed started first in this singularity which for all intensive purposes was also awareness.

When the awareness expanded, it could only do so geometrically thus dimensional manifolds 1d/2d/3d/4d etc needed to form as a singularity exists like a point in 0D and needs to either stretch or self-replicate into the other dimensions.

In geometry we have the point which in the zero dimension is the singularity, when the point stretches or self-replicates into the 1st dimension more information becomes available to itself. When it propagates into the 2nd dimension, even more information becomes available and so on... each next dimension really allows for much more information than the previous.

Look at Carl Sagan's flatlander example on youtube how information flows between dimensions. But also consider this, if you remove the point from all the dimensions it propagated into, they all collapse back into a singularity.

John Wheeler and Richard Feyman had a "One Electron Universe" hypothesis implying that only one electron exists in the whole universe and is simply entangled with itself... that would be the same with the point or singularity.

Tom Campbell also recognized this as he talks about how the one-awareness that we all evolved from evolved itself into dimensional manifolds and if you understand information propagation, it needed to so that we could describe a multidimensional reality system.

So one singularity, now propagated into many different points of view thus we have what Bill Hicks describes, "We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively". And I agree... that is what it is in the big picture.

A Universe of the Self.

doobyferkin 10-04-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

for example......

my new experience is to promote love which ME/I see as my next stage of evolving thus "evolove". The more energies that i affect, the more energies become my reality and feed me with more love thus makes me stronger and then able to spread more love thus virus.......reverse this with hate and the evil in the world....... that is a BIG code to crack!.

doobyferkin 10-04-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

In geometry we have the point which in the zero dimension is the singularity, when the point stretches or self-replicates into the 1st dimension more information becomes available to itself. When it propagates into the 2nd dimension, even more information becomes available and so on... each next dimension really allows for much more information than the previous.
i see a good metaphor being computer technology advancement (in ratio to the physical, as in ratio to the "whole", computer technology is behind)...... computer upgrades allows new software that run on more information/code.

youaredreaming 10-04-2014 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doobyferkin (Post 1062053955)
i see a good metaphor being computer technology advancement (in ratio to the physical, as in ration to the "whole", computer technology is behind)...... computers upgrade allows new software that run on more information/code.

I can agree, because geometry is really visual mathematics and one can evolve a digital system that can render 3rd dimensional reality as we are finding out with 3D software and rendering farms.

It is very possible to simulate our reality and thus science has been asking if it already has been done.

One cannot deny the mathematical nature of reality after all we exist in a 3D system which as we know with computers can be simulated mathematically.

All we need is a binary system to emulate and simulate advanced 3rd dimensional geometry et al.

It's all information and information processing in the end.

doobyferkin 10-04-2014 09:34 PM

3D technology is displayed on a tangible surface...... while we exist in the third dimension, material is tangible....... hologram is displayed transparent (non-physical), when we reach the dimension that fully catches up with hologram technology then new physical bodies might be a "transparent" form and see in a "transparent" mode..................just as with obe, as in an obe state i can move through objects.

youaredreaming 10-04-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doobyferkin (Post 1062054010)
3D technology is displayed on a tangible surface...... while we exist in the third dimension, material is tangible....... hologram is displayed transparent, when we reach the dimension that fully catches up with hologram technology then new physical bodies might be a transparent form.

And in our case, our 3D perceptions of physical reality also have a display which in effect is the virtual computer screen whereby or mind renders sensory data into a view.

I cover that in a lot of detail in this blog post so it's probably better to link that for the high level of detail that I go into virtualism and the brain.

http://youaredreaming.org/2014/01/29...ht-draft-book/