David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Paranormal & Mysteries (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   5 Mysterious Travelers From Other Dimensions (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322976)

size_of_light 14-10-2018 12:20 PM

5 Mysterious Travelers From Other Dimensions
 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0E8KCZpimgs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

elshaper 14-10-2018 12:21 PM

Do you have a video called "How to be a mysterious traveller in other dimensions"?

size_of_light 14-10-2018 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1063044648)
Do you have a video called "How to be a mysterious traveller in other dimensions"?

I'm still searching for the escape blueprints myself. ;)
__

Interesting that in that last case, the poor, little green-skinned girl who accidentally popped into our dimension from "St Martin's Land" ended up assimilating into society and marrying an ambassador to Henry II.

elshaper 14-10-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by size_of_light (Post 1063044650)
I'm still searching for the escape blueprints myself. ;)
__

Interesting that in that last case, the little green-skinned girl who allegedly popped into our dimension from "St Martin's Land" ended up assimilating into our society and marrying an ambassador to Henry II.

well according to the Disney movie Wrinkle in time, passion i.e. love opens up the portal. ;) Sounds good to me.

No.4 story interest me somehow.
re: partially paralised woman....
Is that mean, if you astral travel, you could leave parts of your functionality there and result in some disability?
mnnn sounds like soul retrieving needed?

size_of_light 14-10-2018 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1063044652)
well according to the Disney movie Wrinkle in time, passion i.e. love opens up the portal. ;) Sounds good to me.


"C'mon, woman! Don't make me get the vaseline, now! Remember, love opens up the portal!"

elshaper 14-10-2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by size_of_light (Post 1063044654)

"C'mon, woman! Don't make me get the vaseline, now! Remember, love opens up the portal!"

No vaseline is needed!!
You went off completely off-topic.
This is the work of delusion/illusion...it twists so that you won't get it.
In the world of duality...you must be careful which mirror you look at.

size_of_light 14-10-2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1063044657)
In the world of duality...you must be careful which mirror you look at.

:think:

Sorry!

fairyprincess 14-10-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1063044648)
Do you have a video called "How to be a mysterious traveller in other dimensions"?

have you tried reversing the polarity of the neutron flow?????

elshaper 14-10-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairyprincess (Post 1063044660)
have you tried reversing the polarity of the neutron flow?????

HOW do YOU do that then? :rolleyes:
Do tell us. :D

You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna expose myself to lot more plasma (I have a plasma ball I bought from Argos. :peace: ) in hoping that I get more knowledge.

fairyprincess 14-10-2018 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1063044665)
HOW do YOU do that then? :rolleyes:
Do tell us. :D

You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna expose myself to lot more plasma (I have a plasma ball I bought from Argos. :peace: ) in hoping that I get more knowledge.

I have no idea..... But it's advice I got from an expert....

https://youtu.be/QDaCMhKPGys

elshaper 14-10-2018 02:26 PM

Reversing
 
:spinning_head:

Dude111 17-10-2018 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by size_of_light
I'm still searching for the escape blueprints myself. ;)

Please do let us know when ya find em!!!

don coyote 21-10-2018 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1063044648)
Do you have a video called "How to be a mysterious traveller in other dimensions"?

We've studied this meticulously, back on MY planet. Trust me,..... there are NO OTHER dimensions. And the only time travel we have experienced involved the entire galaxy. An entity can NOT leave one plane of existence. The entire realm of reality will change around you, consecutively. You CAN change time..... but you CANNOT leave it. All you can do is repeat..... and that means it is all but impossible to make things CHANGE from the experience. It was a huge waste of resources, on my world. *facepalm*

don coyote 21-10-2018 09:31 PM

Elshaoer......... your avatar is kinda creeping me out. I have to have surgery on my right hand, soon....... carpel tunnel syndrome. :(

:crying:

size_of_light 25-10-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by don coyote (Post 1063045620)
I have to have surgery on my right hand, soon....... carpel tunnel syndrome. :(

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zuam9.gif


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:10 PM.