David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Politics / Elections (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Is Scotland out of the EU? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=309112)

kizzie 02-07-2016 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_am (Post 1062753871)
No anger here :) as those who know me know, I have a long time habit of looking at things logically, analytically and without becoming emotionally involved.

I hope it all goes well but someone needs to get organised and show strong leadership. There is work to be done :rose:


There is a lot of anger here though.. Those who want to remain are angry at those who voted to leave, the media is painting every leaver as stupid,ignorant and a racist.


I am backing Corbyn he is and has always been anti EU no matter what was said at the time.. Everyone seems against him and doing their best to get rid of him.. But he has support from 1000s and 1000s. of the GP. People are joining the labour party just in case he needs a vote to stay leader. People are having to leave a party they have been in for years just to join labour for this reason, as you cannot be in two at the same time. If he has to leave or if it goes wrong .. that is when I expect everyone to wake up and stand up together.. People are out everyday supporting him.
Even those who were at each others throat over the vote seem to be united over Corbyn..

Change is coming im not sure where from or how.. but just maybe this is the change if i am wrong I have not lost a thing and no worse off .. if I am right then my grandchildren will have gained a better future as will have the worlds children..

kizzie 02-07-2016 09:05 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dYtq4E09070" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aster 02-07-2016 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzie (Post 1062753874)

Change is coming im not sure where from or how.. but just maybe this is the change if i am wrong I have not lost a thing and no worse off .. if I am right then my grandchildren will have gained a better future as will have the worlds children..

:Luv Heart:

freshpot 02-07-2016 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzie (Post 1062753874)
There is a lot of anger here though.. Those who want to remain are angry at those who voted to leave, the media is painting every leaver as stupid,ignorant and a racist.


I am backing Corbyn he is and has always been anti EU no matter what was said at the time.. Everyone seems against him and doing their best to get rid of him.. But he has support from 1000s and 1000s. of the GP. People are joining the labour party just in case he needs a vote to stay leader. People are having to leave a party they have been in for years just to join labour for this reason, as you cannot be in two at the same time. If he has to leave or if it goes wrong .. that is when I expect everyone to wake up and stand up together.. People are out everyday supporting him.
Even those who were at each others throat over the vote seem to be united over Corbyn..

Change is coming im not sure where from or how.. but just maybe this is the change if i am wrong I have not lost a thing and no worse off .. if I am right then my grandchildren will have gained a better future as will have the worlds children..

Up here.....

Labour are called the red tories.

A lot of sympathy for Jeremy Corbyn, well certainly by me anyway, i like the meme of him dressed up like obi wan kenobi.

A lot of backstabbing fuckers, man they have no shame.

Fuck it ... for me is sitting back and watching the drama unfold until you have a better idea where this show is heading even then though it throws you a loopy.... WTF.... really, they don't disappoint :)

blackyblue 02-07-2016 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062753644)
They used project fear in the EU election too - Any comments on that ?

Dont call me a bigot please, cos it just shows a lack of debating ability on your part.

Big difference.

Whilst Westminster used project fear on the Scottish subjects, it was not project fear that ultimately persuaded many Scots in the days leading up, to change their minds.

Once Westminster realised that they were losing, they began making Scotland promises of further devolution.

Project fear + promises of more independent power is what did it.
That combined with the 500,000 English ex pats that voted for remain.

In the case of Brexit, Westminster were unable to combine project fear with promises of partial devolution, because they were not in a position to, and no-one from the EU seemed bothered enough to come over here offering somesort of reform.

I am sure if the French offered somekind of deal regarding say, the immigration issues, and offered Westminster more devolved power to deal with it, then that would have persuaded at least 1.9%.

Making threats is not the ultimate when showing how much you want something.
Threats are mostly idle, and can be conducted whilst sitting in your underpants over a phone.

It is when you begin making negotiations and making offers, that you show how much you really want something, and are showing how much you are worrying.

In the final days of the Scottish referendum, Westminster were up here on our streets holding mass rallies, making allsorts of offers and promises.

How many French people from the EU did you see on your streets standing on soap boxes with mega-phones making promises of reformation?

jake_ball 02-07-2016 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackyblue (Post 1062753979)
Big difference.

Whilst Westminster used project fear on the Scottish subjects, it was not project fear that ultimately persuaded many Scots in the days leading up, to change their minds.

Once Westminster realised that they were losing, they began making Scotland promises of further devolution.

Project fear + promises of more independent power is what did it.
That combined with the 500,000 English ex pats that voted for remain.

In the case of Brexit, Westminster were unable to combine project fear with promises of partial devolution, because they were not in a position to, and no-one from the EU seemed bothered enough to come over here offering somesort of reform.

I am sure if the French offered somekind of deal regarding say, the immigration issues, and offered Westminster more devolved power to deal with it, then that would have persuaded at least 1.9%.

Making threats is not the ultimate when showing how much you want something.
Threats are mostly idle, and can be conducted whilst sitting in your underpants over a phone.

It is when you begin making negotiations and making offers, that you show how much you really want something, and are showing how much you are worrying.

In the final days of the Scottish referendum, Westminster were up here on our streets holding mass rallies, making allsorts of offers and promises.

How many French people from the EU did you see on your streets standing on soap boxes with mega-phones making promises of reformation?

I dont know why people even LISTEN to the lying politicians. The people need to wake the fuck up.

blackyblue 02-07-2016 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062753991)
I dont know why people even LISTEN to the lying politicians. The people need to wake the fuck up.

But that is just it Jake.

They did not even bother enough to tell you any lies.

How many French people from the EU did you see on your streets standing on soap boxes with mega-phones making promises of reformation?

I saw, no-one!

On the days leading up to Scottish referendum, you could not move in the streets of Edinburgh for Rallies.
All the big shots from Westminster were up here making allsorts of promises and telling allsorts of lies.

Even telling lies can be sweet sometimes! In a round about way, it shows you care! At least you are making an effort!

Do you think people cant see when they are being lied too? it offers comedy value at least.
Making people laugh might just get you a few votes. It sooooo sweet!



As for Nigel Farage thinking the French are bluffing regarding their insistance that they want to stop trading with England, even if that means cutting off their own noses.
Is he unaware that the French rejected doing trade with England on two occasions before Germany persuaded the French to finally allow England EU membership?
The French pulled out all the stops to try deny England eu access in the first place.

kappy0405 02-07-2016 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porridge (Post 1062753872)
Real power is not about countries, its all off shore so to speak.

The Royal bloodlines are not exclusively English. UK is just a colony of the Roman empire & its well debatable.

Rome, Britain/UK, & America are the major centers of the Illuminati power structure today. That's almost unanimously agreed on.

It is debatable who has more power & what their true intentions are, but that's not what he said.

marcusejc 02-07-2016 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzie (Post 1062753567)
Yes and they are not liking it one bit

Well, that's not strictly true, is it? 38% of Scotland likes it.

The idea that all of Scotland voted remain is a misrepresentation of the facts. All of the different areas of Scotland had a majority that voted remain. This means it was all coloured yellow on the map. That's not the same as 100% of Scotland voting remain, though.

Just goes to show how statistics can be spun to back a particular view.

ramirez 02-07-2016 07:37 PM

Yep I was somewhat surprised it was as high as 38% in Eccose, but I guess they were smart enough to realise that if they want true independence they need to be out the EU. Even if they do not get the chance though, would they rather have laws made outside these Isles or inside them.

A Scot online who voted leave made me laugh.

"I voted leave, now I'm off to get a Kevin Keegan bubble perm " :D

Irishbrexit 02-07-2016 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgesmiley (Post 1062753817)
Irishbrexit

You remind me of a former member here who had the username SeanX. But I could be wrong.

Since when did DIF allow guest posts? A question, not a challenge.

I agree with your take on taking down the monarchy. But it seems the Queen actually dislikes the EU too. This confuses me, as she is supposed to be pro NWO.

Sean? Was he Irish??

Well, if he was I have no doubt he expressed himself with some PASSION and EMOTION like most Irish people.

I'm sorry to say but debating with you Brits is like debating with a corpse. There is no energy, no passion or force in your arguments. You guys don't seem to really care about these issues. or is it just the British 'upper lip'??

Irishbrexit 02-07-2016 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ;1062753866
I was not talking about the vote but about people joining just to call us out all the time.. Now David is on tour they are coming out in droves in the group I help admin on. Keep going on and on how much they are behind Dave and yet disagree with his work and every member. :thud:



Im just tired now I_am.. :Luv Heart:
The whole thing is getting to me. for every good thing there is always someone telling us No this is bad..

We have to believe in something or we are never going to get anywhere. IMO we give them way to much credit. We give them woo-woo powers .. Im tired of being scared ive had a lifetime of it.. Maybe that was to get me to this point of saying f*ck it

We are out we need to really get out now.. and if it is a trick then we are no worse off than we were, but what is happening people are getting angry on both sides and angry people stand up together in the end. :Luv Heart:

kizzie, people like you should be proud.

Despite Project Fear, you guys stood firm and did what you believed was right.

No matters what happens in the months ahead, the fact that the people like you actually DEFEATED the Elite means things will never be the same again. Never!

Irishbrexit 02-07-2016 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_am (Post 1062753871)
No anger here :) as those who know me know, I have a long time habit of looking at things logically, analytically and without becoming emotionally involved.

I hope it all goes well but someone needs to get organised and show strong leadership. There is work to be done :rose:


You are absolutely right.

it is now obvious that the Leave campaign really didn't believe it would win. They didn't really trust the people that they would vote to leave.

And I'm afraid to say ....they have no idea what to do now.

it is a lesson for us in other countries.

bendoon 02-07-2016 09:34 PM

There were two leave campaigns, one run by the Tories, the official leave campaign, which was an attempt to scupper the the brexit vote. Then there was the UKIP campaign with a few rebel Labour MP's and George Galloway. The Tory campaign got the Government funding.

georgesmiley 02-07-2016 09:47 PM

Yes Irishbrexit - SeanX certainly debated passionately. I voted leave. I was surprised Leave won tbh.

jake_ball 02-07-2016 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgesmiley (Post 1062754265)
Yes Irishbrexit - SeanX certainly debated passionately. I voted leave. I was surprised Leave won tbh.

Did he get banned ?

I expected to win the referendum, and we did :)

lobuk 02-07-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgesmiley (Post 1062753817)
Since when did DIF allow guest posts? A question, not a challenge.

It is part of the glitch that happened a few days ago. There are no actual guests allowed to post. Members who have registered the past few days are showing as guest when they post even though they are actually registered users. The webmaster knows about it and is working through the various issues to try and get them all resolved. ;)

freshpot 03-07-2016 01:39 AM

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...aret-thatcher/

Push my button, i dare ya, to the moon, what next :D

And a jump to the left let's do the timewarp again.

Pick a category...... comedy, drama, thriller....?

Sold at your local comic book store now.

Its comedy gold a tell ya :)

Seeing the funny side yet.



<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/98qw86DsdZ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Maybe this link will tickle your funny bone :)

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...37689678393344

freshpot 03-07-2016 10:44 PM

England is not independent, if and when it leaves the EU, first chain or not there will always be something your dependent on and Westminster should be at the top of your list, in my opinion.

Maybe if you had someone like Jeremy Corbyn representing England's interests in the EU? ....because the people that are in power now in Westminster are not representing your best interests at all in the EU, another scapegoat, not a innocent scapegoat admittedly but it sure as hell has divided us, which seems to be from what i perceive the idea.

When people go on about .....do the Scottish hate the English that much, am not saying that it is not true for some but you can't say that does not go both ways, you just can't generalise (or maybe you can, people do), again another way to scapegoat.

You think that it suits Westminster politician's, media, banks et al, to represent you in any union for your benefit, that can be used to divide you later.

For me Scotland was trying to get representation for its best interests and still is, you don't think Scotland could of made a decision about the EU?

When Scotland is put down by being told that they are subsidised whether true or not, we were suppose to be in this together the United Kingdom, there is your division right there.



<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TG8uLTaicIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WGpayte7KTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


http://scotlandowntwofeet.blogspot.co.uk



You cannot be surprised that we want to believe this (see above) rather than being called junkies who's only major export is whisky that is mediocre at best https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/747137689678393344


Quote:

Do not believe the Main Stream Media in the Referendum. This Referendum has nothing to do with politics, this is a grass roots movement inspired by the prospects of real change and a better future. Every argument by Better Liars Together has been dispelled. We keep the Pound, We decide on Europe, We decide on NATO, We decide how much We spend on the NHS, We decide on Illegal Wars and Defense. And the best part is, We have a written Constitution enshrining our human rights, that means we don't have too run to the European Court of Human Rights ONCE they HAVE been abused. Why would WE want a Union that Drags us into illegal wars, killing our boys and innocent people? Why would We want a Union that coverups and protect Pedophiles? Why would We want a Union where it costs £50 Million to send politicians down to London each year? Why would We want a Union that is for the Dismantling of the NHS, The Welfare System, Education, the Police and finally the Armed forces? Why would We want a Union with a government that does not punish politicians for fraud and abusing the public's trust? Why would We want a Union that favours one class more than another, and in facts punishes the lower class with Austerity measures and Welfare cuts? Why would We want a Union that tells GPs to forget about healthcare and get the sick back to work? Why would We want a Union that wants to store ALL the Unions Nuclear Arsenal on our soil? If anyone believes the Better Liars Together mob, why? The Figures are all online, do not rely on the Government Licensed Main Stream Media for your answers, their answers are nothing but propaganda! Remember Remember, Vote Yes this September. Leave the Politics alone just now, this is about being an Independent Nation, the Politics come in 2016 when We vote on a New Government who will have to adhere to our new written Constitution. If we were Independent now you would all be screaming blue murder if Alex Salmond was giving away our Independence and resources! Dia Linn a Saor Alba

Sorry it looks like you will have to copy and paste the links because i wanted them to stand out :)

.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:12 PM.