David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Tin Foil Hat Experiment (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=106138)

dontbeafraid 01-03-2010 09:33 PM

Tin Foil Hat Experiment

My natural instinct has always been telling me to cover my head from radio waves and micro waves for years, and to use aluminum foil to do this.

So a few years ago I was sitting around researching this on the internet, and I came across an MIT study on how that could actually be harmful. So I totally stopped all the plans I had of actually making one.

Until last week. I happened to lay my cell phone under some aluminum foil and it immediately lost its signal. Hmmm....

So I made a tinfoil hat. :)

I took my baseball cap, covered the outside of it in 5 layers of regular household aluminum foil, using tape to attach it to the baseball cap. It actually looks really cool, and I am going to make one that looks factory made for wearing outdoors.

Anyway, if I lay my cell phone under the hat it loses its signal right away, so it really blocks cell phone signals. And since the hat covers to just above my ears, some of my brain is protected.

If I lay a small am or fm radio under the hat reception is not affected that much.
But thats not what I was worried about anyways. What has bothered me, in my own personal inner instinct kind of knowledge, were the cell phone waves. I can handle the VLF HF UHF AM FM etc., I grew up with those as a kid, we all did. But the cell phone waves really messed with my thinking ability.

After one week of wearing my tin foil hat... I have noticed that I can think faster, maybe twice as fast.
I have also noticed that I can pick out electric smog, noise and sounds around the house and pinpoint them way better than before. Which is positive, because I can unplug the electrical item that is making the noise. I couldnt hear that before.

For me, wearing a tin foil hat has had a positive impact on my life. I enjoy having the thinking speed back that I used to have up until the early 80s or so.
And if I one day notice it is having a negative effect on me I can just take it off.

So those of you who have never tried wearing a tinfoil hat, give it a try, be open minded. You will either notice a difference or you wont, but at least try it.

particlezen 01-03-2010 09:36 PM

i prefer to wear a biscuit tin

dontbeafraid 01-03-2010 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by particlezen (Post 1058681650)
i prefer to wear a biscuit tin

I hope you at least use some padding inside :)

h2pogo 01-03-2010 09:56 PM

I wonder if the tin foil hat has been bastardized like so many other things so we don't use them...for the benefit of the bastards..
good luck with your experiments of truth.
you have inspired me to experiment also..i was going to make orgonite tomorrow..mmm orgonite hat...thats got me thinking..

dontbeafraid 01-03-2010 09:58 PM

Here is a link about the MIT study I read once.

"A study by graduate students at MIT determined that a tin foil hat could either amplify or attenuate incoming radiation depending on frequency; the effect was observed to be roughly independent of the relative placement of the wearer and radiation source."

I personally don't think tinfoil can amplify radiation. That sounds like crazy science to me. But then again it might, and if I notice any negative effects over the next few weeks, I will post them.

dontbeafraid 01-03-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2pogo (Post 1058681714)
I wonder if the tin foil hat has been bastardized like so many other things so we don't use them...for the benefit of the bastards..
good luck with your experiments of truth.
you have inspired me to experiment also..i was going to make orgonite tomorrow..mmm orgonite hat...thats got me thinking..

They didnt bastardize the tinfoil I bought right off the shelf at my local grocery store. Cause it totally blocks the signal to my cell phone.
I think you could test your brand of tinfoil by just wrapping the cell phone in one layer of tinfoil and let it sit for a minute and then take a look at the signal strenght on the phone.
I used FOLIA, cost about 2euros for 30m of the stuff.

By the way, I used the shiny side on the outside, dull side facing inside.

Organite is something I never experiemented with. But I can sense it has powerful spiritual properties when used properly.
Making a tinfoil hat is actually the first thing I have ever done thats off the beaten path.:)

diamond dogs 01-03-2010 10:20 PM

Good thread as I have tried and used it in the past when I heard 'the hum' for a period of time..a 'tin foil hat' was the only thing that worked.. I agree that are trying to make 'tin foil hat' sound rediculous because it works?

I think it has many valuable uses..I wrap anything with a chip (passport) in tin foil to block any signal..

theperceivingeye 01-03-2010 10:25 PM

I am going to make some orgonite soon... I think it is supposed to strengthen your energy field and perhaps this could offer some benefits of protection from all the EM pollution we have today.. Also you can put it on pendants and the like, so it is a bit more inconspicuous... :cool:

But if you want to go the tin-foil hat route that's cool too.. Maybe you will start a new fashion phenomenon?

from beyond 01-03-2010 10:31 PM

interesting.....wonder what effect it would have on sat navs....chipped passports?

dontbeafraid 01-03-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by from beyond (Post 1058681812)
interesting.....wonder what effect it would have on sat navs....chipped passports?

I really don't know about those items. All I am able to test is my cell phone, and tinfoil totally blocks those waves. Just putting my tinfoil hat over my cell phone blocks its signal, you really don't even have to wrap up the phone.

And I was able to test my small radio, and tinfoil did'nt block those radio waves much. But we all have grown up with radio and TV waves, and cosmic radio waves too...those never seemed to bother me.

dontbeafraid 01-03-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theperceivingeye (Post 1058681800)
I am going to make some orgonite soon... I think it is supposed to strengthen your energy field and perhaps this could offer some benefits of protection from all the EM pollution we have today.. Also you can put it on pendants and the like, so it is a bit more inconspicuous... :cool:

But if you want to go the tin-foil hat route that's cool too.. Maybe you will start a new fashion phenomenon?

I was thinking about that.
Maybe I could put some Illumaniti signs on it, or a GO OBAMA, or a BUSH CHENEY 2012, or the European Union flag on it...so I won't be thought of as a nutcase ;)on the street wearing a tinfoil cap... :) as I walk around going about my daily life.

h2pogo 01-03-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontbeafraid (Post 1058681749)
They didnt bastardize the tinfoil I bought right off the shelf at my local grocery store. Cause it totally blocks the signal to my cell phone.
I think you could test your brand of tinfoil by just wrapping the cell phone in one layer of tinfoil and let it sit for a minute and then take a look at the signal strenght on the phone.
I used FOLIA, cost about 2euros for 30m of the stuff.

By the way, I used the shiny side on the outside, dull side facing inside.

Organite is something I never experiemented with. But I can sense it has powerful spiritual properties when used properly.
Making a tinfoil hat is actually the first thing I have ever done thats off the beaten path.:)

i just buried my phone in a box of aluminum shavings and it lost its signal :cool:
i will be buying some tin foil tomorrow.. i think i may buy a beanie to go over the top:)

dontbeafraid 01-03-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamond dogs (Post 1058681786)
Good thread as I have tried and used it in the past when I heard 'the hum' for a period of time..a 'tin foil hat' was the only thing that worked.. I agree that are trying to make 'tin foil hat' sound rediculous because it works?

I think it has many valuable uses..I wrap anything with a chip (passport) in tin foil to block any signal..

Thank you for the "good thread" compliment :)

The truth was, I was afraid to make a tin foil hat because the MIT study said it might be dangerous. It took alot to get over that fear. Part of me trusts those kinds of studies. I must have smoked a thousand cigaretts until I got up the courage to make, test and wear a tinfoil hat. And I did it because I want to do it, and doing it comes from a place deep inside my own personal conciousness.

My next step is to wear it outside, and I know its going to cause alot of problems with people who see me wearing it. Kind of like what David Icke went though. :)

dontbeafraid 01-03-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2pogo (Post 1058681952)
i just buried my phone in a box of aluminum shavings and it lost its signal :cool:
i will be buying some tin foil tomorrow.. i think i may buy a beanie to go over the top:)

I think its better not to have the tinfoil touching your hair or head. I put it over my baseball cap, not on the inside.

I don't have any reason why it should'nt touch the body... other than "my instinct says not to let it touch the skin". Maybe its grounding issues.

Try it without touching the skin or hair first, and then try it touching the skin and hair. Then make a choice.:)

diamond dogs 01-03-2010 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontbeafraid (Post 1058681969)
Thank you for the "good thread" compliment :)

The truth was, I was afraid to make a tin foil hat because the MIT study said it might be dangerous. It took alot to get over that fear. Part of me trusts those kinds of studies. I must have smoked a thousand cigaretts until I got up the courage to make, test and wear a tinfoil hat. And I did it because I want to do it, and doing it comes from a place deep inside my own personal conciousness.

My next step is to wear it outside, and I know its going to cause alot of problems with people who see me wearing it. Kind of like what David Icke went though. :)

I was not aware of any study and tinfoil is tinfoil..the truth is normally the opposite to what they are telling you..I felt a bit silly wearing my mine.. Trivial to what Icke endured..and fear based..great idea..

It could be made to look sexy... like the model in the Too Funky vid.?

h2pogo 01-03-2010 11:46 PM

M.I.T. Tinfoil hat experiment

i found this interesting..
the woman wearing the hat appeared happy enough..:D

dontbeafraid 02-03-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2pogo (Post 1058682038)
i found this interesting..
the woman wearing the hat appeared happy enough..:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OuhH...eature=related

Thanks for posting the youtube!

I am not wearing this to block mind reading. But you know, I bet it would do that to some extent.

Funny how it blocks or reduces just about all the freqs EXCEPT the military ones, and it amplifies them! I just don't believe it. If they can find someone to fly a bomber plane and drop bombs on cities and people during war, they can find a grad student to say it amplifies military radio waves.

And what I find odd is that no ordinary person would even care, or consider, what a tinfoil hat can do. Except someone who wants to reduce radio and cell phone waves hitting their brain 24-7. So the whole report-experiment is aimed at them. And of course to make fun of people.

All I know is that it totally blocks cell phone waves. :) And those cell phone towers are all over the place. And for the time being I refuse to remove my tinfoil hat...even if they outlaw them!:)

dontbeafraid 02-03-2010 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamond dogs (Post 1058682037)
I was not aware of any study and tinfoil is tinfoil..the truth is normally the opposite to what they are telling you..I felt a bit silly wearing my mine.. Trivial to what Icke endured..and fear based..great idea..

It could be made to look sexy... like the model in the Too Funky vid.?

I could not watch the video because here in Germany, Sony blocked it cause they own the rights to the music in it.

And you are right, wearing a tinfoil hat in public is trival compared to what David Icke has gone thru. But his mission and what he has to experience is tailor made just for him. My tinfoil hat is mine. Its so awesome. :)

h2pogo 02-03-2010 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontbeafraid (Post 1058682094)
Thanks for posting the youtube!

I am not wearing this to block mind reading. But you know, I bet it would do that to some extent.

Funny how it blocks or reduces just about all the freqs EXCEPT the military ones, and it amplifies them! I just don't believe it. If they can find someone to fly a bomber plane and drop bombs on cities and people during war, they can find a grad student to say it amplifies military radio waves.

And what I find odd is that no ordinary person would even care, or consider, what a tinfoil hat can do. Except someone who wants to reduce radio and cell phone waves hitting their brain 24-7. So the whole report-experiment is aimed at them. And of course to make fun of people.

All I know is that it totally blocks cell phone waves. :) And those cell phone towers are all over the place. And for the time being I refuse to remove my tinfoil hat...even if they outlaw them!:)

The frequencies common with military and corporations i would assume are those used in certain technologies that use quartz generated Piezoelectricity.nothing sinister.
which is the same frequency ranges as orgonite..and they say hats amplify these frequencies..
tin foil is also meant to attract radiant energy as tesla discovered..
good luck experiment with an open mind:)

deca 02-03-2010 12:47 AM

tin foil not that effective ....also in needs to be earthed

http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html
http://www.lessemf.com/images/a210.jpg
Quote:

Smart and Subtle

Protect your brain from RF (radio-frequency) pollution with this handsome baseball style hat. Specially designed to shield the head from frequencies from below AM through microwave, including cellular phone frequencies. Lined with sophisticated NaturaShield fabric woven from cotton with an ultrathin Silver/Copper core thread for excellent radiation protection. This gives this unique fabric a truly comfortable, natural feel and the durability and washability of cotton, but with exceptional reflective characteristics. Shielding Performance

Research links RF radiation with behavioral and cellular disturbances. Many people can actually sense the differences in the levels of "mind noise" from RF radiation. Provide your brain a quiet place without interference to your mental processes from RF radiation. Washable, Tan color. Adjustment strap means one size fits all. Union made in USA.