David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David's Political Campaign - Archive (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Bush 2 (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=313112)

mannybash 10-11-2016 01:55 PM

Bush 2

I was not a member here back when Bush mark 2 got elected so I do not know if David said anything about the manner in which he got in. From my perspective at the time it stank did David say anything then? I would very much like to know

Rogue 10-11-2016 03:49 PM

All i remember is Al Gore won the election, but George W became president.

cosmic tramp 10-11-2016 03:51 PM

I remember that too.

maccoy 11-11-2016 01:28 AM

Gore was well ahead then they *cough* Was Bush not chased by a large group of protesters on his 1st day in office or on the run upto it :lol:

ronisron 16-11-2016 04:40 PM

It all came down to a recount in Florida which Jeb Bush was Governor of at the time. The main server for both the 2000 and 2004 elections (where he was re-elected despite having the worst approval rating since another Bush-sponsored President named Nixon was in the White House) was a Windows 98 computer.

In the second election, Dubya wound up with 120% of the vote in Ohio. No little screwups the second time around. ;) IMO, they were completely rigged elections both times. The Bush's were smugly celebrating the first one before the final tally was in. Like they already knew....

spoons 16-11-2016 07:56 PM

I saw a photo of "Dubya" recently in which he was painting. He's not bad as an artist and I thought. "What a waste of a life. He could have been an artist instead of a dubious politician." I almost feel sorry for him.

swidler 16-11-2016 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mannybash (Post 1062830608)
I was not a member here back when Bush mark 2 got elected so I do not know if David said anything about the manner in which he got in. From my perspective at the time it stank did David say anything then? I would very much like to know

Because I read the other posts following yours I have become mixed up about which election you are talking about. It must be the 2000 election, which was won by an incredibly small margin by G W Bush.

I remember that one; it could have gone either way not just for weeks after the vote, but right up to the actual Electoral College voting.

It was incredibly close! I wonder what Al Gore would have been like. A bit like Bill Clinton I suppose.

swidler 16-11-2016 08:54 PM

Another thing I remember clearly about the 2000 election was that Ralph Nader of the Green Party took about 3% of the vote. If that 3% had gone to Al Gore then he would have won quite easily.

Keep voting Green!

mannybash 23-01-2018 07:31 PM

Just to make things clear it was the first election I was referring to. I did not think something happened in the second as well. Goes to show how meaningless these elections are

fairyprincess 23-01-2018 07:35 PM

To be fair. Bush Jnr has look a lot more presidential in the past 12 months.....