David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   General - The Researchers (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Matthew Delooze (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=270262)

aratron 09-03-2014 10:10 AM

Matthew Delooze
 
saw matt yesterday in Blackpool, he was absolutely incredible.

Strongly recommend folk check this guy out!

magritte 09-03-2014 10:15 AM

Did anyone record it? Would have liked to have gone but Blackpool is not an easy journey from here.

aratron 09-03-2014 12:55 PM

no i wouldnt have recorded it, he's too politcally incorrect - but so right.

aratron 10-03-2014 05:37 PM

anyway he was fantastic! and i recommend folk watch him, he has something special to say.
check out his site oneballmedia

aratron 12-04-2014 09:11 AM

some new material on oneballmedia.com

aratron 09-07-2014 07:38 PM

http://www.oneballmedia.com/2014/06/01/4751/

pool of serpents

aratron 15-08-2014 11:34 AM

NEW FORMAT ON ONEBALL MEDIA CHECK IT OUT

essential reading for genuine 'truth' material. lol;)

aratron 26-06-2015 07:36 PM

concerns about matt? anyone out there got any info please share. asap.

aratron 26-06-2015 07:37 PM

Rik Caly and Matthew Delooze
 
i'm guessing folk know that Rik was the public face behind the real source who was matt delooze.

gremlin 27-06-2015 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aratron (Post 1062020598)
no i wouldnt have recorded it, he's too politcally incorrect - but so right.

he he he

masonma71 27-06-2015 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gremlin (Post 1062524605)
he he he


Can someone explain the story behind whats going on here? I've just been to the One Ball Media site, but the page appears to have been taken down. I've read bit and pieces before of Matthew's stuff, found it interesting, if a bit weird, but know very little about him

adrian_au 01-07-2015 01:18 AM

Yes, Oneball seems to be inactive a the moment.

I sent an email to Matt letting him know (replied to a newsletter) so will wait and see.

I'm sure he's battling on. It must take quite a toll on him.

I personally think his info and the subjects he touches on are second to none.
I especially appreciate him talking of the truth movement as he sees it and pointing out our own turdy hypocrite arses for us.
Cause i know at the best of times im too deluded to see myself.

I think Matthew's work is not as entertaining or comforting as most would like, and perhaps that's why truthers take a look but walk on by. Others seem to dislike him for things he has said and done, or perhaps what he said about their heroes.

I hope Oneball is back soon, I've missed a heap and id like to retouch aswel.
And eagerly await his new work

itsallinus 02-07-2015 02:54 PM

I believe due to lack of support he called it a day but left his material on oneballmedia for as long as site owner would allow. So I guess that is that then. :(

Hopefully I'm wrong but his last news letter finished with:

"I truly and sincerely believe, as with all my writings and all of my actions in the last fifteen years, that the messages sent today are sent to help and for good.

Sadly, apart from possibly sending out a link to you when ‘Only Love Can Bring The Rain’ is complete, this will be the last One Ball Newsletter I send out to you. If you want removing from my contact list, to stop any future contact before and after the completion of Only Love Can Bring The Rain, then please click on the automatic ‘unsubscribe button’ at the bottom of this newsletter.

I move on in good spirits. I move on and face my immediate debilitating issues with a strong heart and a determination to complete my journey.

I sincerely hope your own journey is carried out in comfortable boots or at least your feet get to see a vital bowl of soapy warm water now and again!

Thank You

Matthew Delooze

7th July 2014"

masonma71 02-07-2015 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsallinus (Post 1062529095)
I believe due to lack of support he called it a day but left his material on oneballmedia for as long as site owner would allow. So I guess that is that then. :(

Hopefully I'm wrong but his last news letter finished with:

"I truly and sincerely believe, as with all my writings and all of my actions in the last fifteen years, that the messages sent today are sent to help and for good.

Sadly, apart from possibly sending out a link to you when ‘Only Love Can Bring The Rain’ is complete, this will be the last One Ball Newsletter I send out to you. If you want removing from my contact list, to stop any future contact before and after the completion of Only Love Can Bring The Rain, then please click on the automatic ‘unsubscribe button’ at the bottom of this newsletter.

I move on in good spirits. I move on and face my immediate debilitating issues with a strong heart and a determination to complete my journey.

I sincerely hope your own journey is carried out in comfortable boots or at least your feet get to see a vital bowl of soapy warm water now and again!

Thank You

Matthew Delooze

7th July 2014"

Thanks for update, I hadn't seen this newsletter posted before. Does sound very much like goodbye. I hope the "debilitating issues" don't refer to an illness of some kind. What a shame.

itsallinus 02-07-2015 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masonma71 (Post 1062529120)
Thanks for update, I hadn't seen this newsletter posted before. Does sound very much like goodbye. I hope the "debilitating issues" don't refer to an illness of some kind. What a shame.

Yeah he seemed to be struggling with ill health for some time and I think he did the right thing at the right time for him. Can't seem to find any working links to his work any more and I lost all my saved pdf files. Hopefully someone on the forum may have saved them.

aratron 02-07-2015 09:29 PM

well at least we've still got this site eh folks ;)

adrian_au 05-07-2015 03:31 PM

I didn't interpret the end of Matts last newsletter as a farewell, personally.

As far as I recall, he only said it was going to be his last newsletter till 'Only Love Can Bring The Rain' was released.

And that he was moving on determined, I don't believe he said he had given it away.

Aratron, I only use this forum for Matthew related topics anymore, and
really it wouldn't suffice if he discontinued his work.
Please understand I dont mean to beat on you, the forum, or Mr Icke.
I was also very fond of icke and enjoyed this forum alot aswel

I do get the impression though Matt would have hung his boots up long ago if we could get what we need from Icke, other researchers or even this forum.

I don't think anybody else is willing to do Matts job, but thats just my own (frequently wrong) opinion.

Do you? Does David??

Im a chicken without a head still, I know I couldn't and most probably would give in, real quick! Not everyone is so encouraging, are they?

I will wait to hear from Matthew first about the Oneball site being down,
I'm not worried he has given it in. He may be busy, on travels, or even overwhelmed?

We always go through this when this happens, including the Matt/DI forum peers friction.

Matthew as always will come back strong, don't worry.

adrian_au 06-07-2015 07:33 AM

Hi, I appologise for being a dick Aratron.
I'm sure i took you wrong

aratron 06-07-2015 08:45 AM

To the various puppet local authorities operating in the sick corrupt County of Lancashire, which is the home of persistent sex abusers, compulsive liars and soulless mercenaries, I say do your very worse… but the writing is now on the wall, which is ‘Numbered, Numbered, Weighed, and Divided’ The same message is said to the puppet authorities on a national and global level too. The writing is now on the wall, which again is ‘Numbered, Numbered, Weighed, and Divided’.

To the Serpent, the cowardly deceptive force that has enslaved the human race, using such puppets mentioned above just to control a herd of stupefied human slaves, albeit blind but willing stupefied slaves who happily jockey with each other just to wallow more and more in a cesspit of greed and selfishness that they actually believe is ‘human life’… I’ll say… I’m here to tell you again ‘I will walk any desert to find my Rain and the Gates Of Hades shall not prevail against me’

To those that wanted me ‘not to be standing’ I say ‘I’m still standing’ and I politely suggest to those that wanted me and still want me ‘not to be standing’ that they better try a bit harder to not have me standing… at whilst they themselves are still standing. The same can be said to the fakers and the backstabbers, those who’s outer skins pretend to display the finest fragrances, but in reality woefully fail in their attempt to hide the fetid stench emitting from their putrid innards and septic souls.

There is nothing that won’t one day be unveiled. Delooze 2015

BOOM AND HE'S BACK IN THE ROOM!!!!!!!!!

aratron 06-07-2015 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrian_au (Post 1062531652)

Aratron, I only use this forum for Matthew related topics anymore.

Same here buddy.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 AM.