David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   USO's (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=113907)

jamesc 09-11-2010 03:34 PM

UFO/USO Reports from the Santa Catalina Channel.

It looks like there's been an unusualy high (and constant) number of UFO/USO sightings from the area around the Santa Catalina Channel off the California Coastline - below are some of the reports including a bizarre incident in 1992 where residents flooded the police with reports of multiple objects emerging from the ocean - there's also an excellent article by MUFON's Preston Dennet who goes into more detail about UFO/USO reports in the area.

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...5babd55c6e.gif

Dates:

"The first California underwater UFO was on July 7, 1947 when two San Raphael teen-agers saw a "flat glistening object" emerge from the water, fly around and then dive back into the water 400 yards from shore. Throughout this same year, numerous steamers reported a mysterious 'undersea mountain' or a 'large mass underwater' which kept appearing and disappearing in various locations in the San Francisco Bay and down the coast.
Following this, the sightings came regularly, in 1951, 1954, 1955, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1970, 1980, 1990, 1991, 1993, 2004 the list goes on, most from the Santa Catalina channel. The sightings involve many highly credible witnesses including lifeguards, security guards, law enforcement officials, military officers and countless citizens.

The Top Twenty California UFO Encountershttp://home.pacbell.net/prestone/ufos-over-cal-excerpt.htm

Incident:

Topanga Canyon - see 3:10

The Santa Catalina Channel separates mainland California from the island of Catalina, this particular stretch of water is as deep as Mount Everest is high and UFO's/USO's have been seen both entering the water and emerging from its murky depths.
But on June 14th 1992 , there were reportedly hundreds of USO's observed rising from the water.
Independent witnesses claim that there were in excess of two hundred USO's that emerged from the water, hovering momentarily before accelerating off into the sky at blistering speeds, all the while in complete silence.
There were many witnesses, many of whom filed reports with their respective local police forces, some of which were as far away as Malibu.
These reports quickly filtered through to the US coast guard who subsequently refused all requests to search the area of the sightings.

Recording of witness phone call to police:

"I'm ashamed to tell you cause you're gonna' think I?m crazy -I have never been more frightened in my life"

Audio Link http://www.ufo-blog.com/ufo_media/uf...uso_report.mp3

UFOS OVER TOPANGA CANYON http://home.pacbell.net/prestone/uotc-excerpt.htm

Quotes:

Article: Fate Magazine, February 2006

..Most of these reports came from a certain stretch of California coastline, from about Santa Barbara south to Long Beach. This particular body of water, I soon learned, had a widespread reputation as a UFO hotspot. After several witnesses told me they believed there was an underwater UFO base there, I decided to conduct a more in-depth investigation to determine the truth.
My first step was to survey the research of other prominent investigators. To my surprise, most of the local researchers were already aware of the sightings.

Writes Ann Druffel,

“This body of water lies between the coastlines of Southern California and Santa Catalina Island, 20 miles offshore to the southwest. The area has for at least thirty years been the scene of UFO reports of all kinds: surface sightings of hazy craft which cruise leisurely in full view of military installations, aerial spheres bobbing in oscillating flight, gigantic cloud-cigars, and at least one report of an underwater UFO with uniformed occupants.”

Another researcher, Robert Stanley, editor of the now defunct magazine Unicus, writes,

“Even in the sixties, families were going down to the beach and waiting for a UFO to pass by…. By the 1970s, whole families were going down to the beach at Point Dume at night to watch the multi-colored UFOs [that] would sink under the water at times.”

MUFON field investigator Bill Hamilton writes,

“For years witnesses have seen many types of UFO cruising off the Palos Verdes Peninsula in Southern California. UFOs have actually been seen to come out of the water in the San Pedro Channel.”

I had already uncovered several firsthand cases myself. My next step was to put together a comprehensive list of all the recorded ocean-going encounters in the area.
I came up with more than 50 sightings..

UFOs off the Southern California Coast; http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...gobjects54.htm

Video shot over Catalina Island by US Navy photographer Leland Hansen, 15th April, 1966.

On assignment to photograph Catalina Island for the US Navy, Mr. Leland Hanson of the Coast Guards, was in a helicopter when he filmed this object, which at first hovered, then sped across the length of the island. According to independent photographic experts, the disc's calculated velocity was between 130 to 170mph, and had no apparent wings or tail that would signify it as an airplane. However, researchers at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory computer enhanced the image and found that there might have been a tail rudder. The filming is shown first at real speed, then again in slow motion.

Link http://www.ufologie.net/htm/vidmil.htm

Better quality:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...68267881688456

Coastal Sightings:

1953: Engineer Frederick Hehr and several others are on Santa Monica beach when they observe a “squadron of saucers” performing maneuvers in the daylight sky over the bay. Later that day, the objects return and perform more maneuvers for a period of about ten minutes.

July 10, 1955: Around 11:00 a.m., several fishermen off the coast of Newport Beach observe a bluish-silver, cigar-shaped object flying overhead at a “moderate speed and medium altitude.” Two and a half hours later, a Washington family of three are sailing 13 miles off the coast of Newport Beach on their way to Catalina Island when they observe a “perfectly round, gray-white” craft about 2,500 feet above their boat. When the object maintains its position over their boat, they radio the Coast Guard, which sends out a plane. The object darts away before the plane arrives.

November 6, 1957: Early morning in Playa Del Rey, three cars driving along the Pacific Coast Highway suddenly stall when a large “egg-shaped object” surrounded in a “blue haze” lands on the beach only a few yards away.
Witnesses Richard Kehoe, Ronald Burke, and Joe Thomas exit their cars and observe two strange-looking men disembarking from the object. The UFO occupants have “yellowish-green skin” and wear “black leather pants, white belts and light colored jerseys.”

They walk up to the witnesses and begin asking questions. Kehoe and the others are unable to understand the occupants, who are apparently speaking a foreign language. After a few moments, the figures return to the object, which takes off and accelerates out of sight.

That same day at 3:50 p.m., an officer and 12 airmen from an Air Force detachment in nearby Long Beach observe six saucer-shaped objects zooming across the sky. Two hours later, officers at Los Alamitos Naval Air Station report seeing “numerous” objects criss-crossing the sky. At the same time, police stations in Long Beach receive more than 100 calls from residents reporting UFOs.

December 1957: The crew of the British steamship Ramsey observes a large metallic gray disk with antenna-like projections off the coast of San Pedro. One of the crewmen grabs his camera and captures a blurry photo of the object before it moves away.

1960: Actor Chad Everett and two friends are on the rooftop of his Beverly Hills home one night when they observe a lighted object moving back and forth at high speeds over the nearby ocean. Because the object moves so quickly and at right angles, the witnesses are convinced it is a genuine UFO.

1970: As investigated by Bill Hamilton, an anonymous gentleman sailing from Catalina Island to San Pedro Harbor observes a metallic saucer with four “hemispherical pods” underneath it flying only a few hundred feet above his boat.

May 1973: Art director George Gray (pseudonym) observes an object sending down a beam of light while driving along the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica in the pre-dawn hours:
“The UFO was over where the beach was…hovering I would say maybe a hundred, two hundred feet in the air. It was silver. It was your basic UFO…it was definitely completely metallic with a silver dome on top and a silver dome on the bottom of it, like two plates put together. And it had little lights around it.”
Gray is able to bring in additional witnesses before the object moves away.

Summer 1988: Professional photographer Kim Carlsberg observes a darting, star-like object while relaxing in her Malibu beachfront home. Suddenly, the object moves directly toward her.
“The brilliant point of light advanced until it became a luminous sphere some fifty feet in diameter,” reports Carlsberg. “It ominously hung in the air a hundred feet from my window… the apparent standoff lasted no more than a minute before the sphere departed as quickly as it appeared. It tore away diagonally through the night sky and vanished.”

Summer 1990: Private pilot Toshi Inouye and his student observe a large, red, glowing cigar-shaped object hovering near their plane as they fly over the Santa Monica Bay in late afternoon.
“It was standing still in the air, glowing red,” says Inouye. “We were kind of stunned. We didn’t know what to do.”
Inouye considers calling the nearby airport control tower when the object suddenly darts away.

May 4, 1990: Early in the morning, two Malibu surfers are lying on their surfboards waiting for the next wave when they observe a,
“brushed aluminum saucer with a bump in the middle [which] approached the shoreline from out of the fog bank sitting about a mile offshore.”
The object darts back and forth then moves back out to sea.

1998: Adam (pool-cleaner) and Mario (military private) are driving along the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu when they see six black, diamond-shaped objects darting at high speed up and down the coast. The two men are so impressed by the brief sighting that they spend the next hour driving up and down the coast hoping for a repeat appearance. While they don’t see any more UFOs, they do find other UFO watchers.
Says Adam,

“We did come across a couple of people who were just sitting in their lawn chairs along the road. I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but they were just sitting there along the side of the road, just looking up.”

January 3, 2004: Young Chyren is standing along the Santa Monica coast at midday when he observes a metallic, saucer-shaped craft hovering only a few thousand feet directly above a small yacht less than a mile out at sea. He quickly grabs his camera and snaps a photograph.

Into the Ocean:

November 21, 1951: As reported by researcher Harold Wilkins, several witnesses observe “an unidentified burning object” descending into the ocean somewhere off the coast of California.

August 8, 1954: The Japanese steam ship Aliki is off the coast of Long Beach when several members of the crew observe an underwater UFO.
As the intercepted radio message from the ship reads,
“Saw fireball move in and out of sea without being doused. Left wake of white smoke; course erratic; vanished from sight.”

1955: Residents from the northern California coastal town of Santa Maria observe a “long silvery object” emerging from the ocean and taking off into space.

January 15, 1956 (Evening): Residents of Redondo Beach report seeing a large, glowing object glide down out of the sky and float on the surface of the ocean about 75 yards off shore.

Dozens of witnesses converge on the scene, including a local night watchman, Redondo Beach lifeguards, and police officers from adjacent Hermosa Beach. As the crowd gathers, the water around the object starts to “froth” and the UFO sinks beneath the surface. The glow of the object, however, remains so intense that it can still be seen.

Police officers radio for assistance and divers are brought in to investigate. Unfortunately, by the time the divers arrive, the object is gone. Another police officer tests the area with a Geiger counter, which fails to register any radiation. Another search the next day also yields no results.

February 9, 1956: Military personnel observe a fireball descending into the ocean off the coast of Redondo Beach. One year later, UFO researcher Leonard Stringfield obtains an official report on the incident, which says only:
“Fireball hits water. Submerges.”

July 28, 1962: The captain of a chartered fishing boat notices lights floating in a stationary position in the water about six miles south of Catalina Island.
Upon closer observation, the captain is startled to see what he assumes at first is a Russian sub:

“It appeared to be the stern of a submarine,” he says. “We could see five men, two in white garb, two in dark trousers and white shirts, and one in a sky-blue jump suit. We passed abeam at about a quarter mile and I was certain it was a submarine low in the water, steel gray, no markings, decks almost awash, with only its tail and an odd aft-structure showing.”
Suddenly the submarine heads straight for the fishing boat as if to ram it.

The captain makes an emergency turn as the sub moves past them at high speed, emitting no noise and leaving no wake except for a “good-sized swell.” The captain contacts the navy, which is unable to positively identify the sub.
UFO researchers Coral and Jim Lorenzen hear about the case and speculate that it may have been a UFO and not a submarine:

“The high speed, lack of wake and sound, and the huge swell make this object suspect.”
One might also mention the odd shape of the submarine itself, its lack of fear of observation, and its aggressive maneuvering.

February 5, 1964: Eleven passengers are rescued by the Coast Guard from their emergency raft following the unexplained sinking of their yacht, the Hattie D. The crew was sailing south down the coast of California from Seattle, Washington, when their yacht either struck or was rammed by an unidentified “metal object.”
Crewman Carl Jansen says,
“I don’t care how deep it was…what holed us was steel, and a long piece. There was no give at all.”

December 2, 1965: Mrs. Irwin Cohen and her son observe a glowing red object descending into the sea off San Pedro, setting off a large cloud of steam. As the object descends, the witnesses snap a few photos. They wonder if they witnessed a Navy missile or some other unknown object.

October 1968: George Hiner is fishing in his boat off the eastern end of Catalina Island when he spots a “white-domed shaped object” (sic) through his binoculars. As he watches, the object rises ten feet above the surface of the water, then descends and rises again. He notices a strange parachute-like device beneath the object, which gently descends and then sinks beneath the waves.

June 1980: Therapist Linda Susan Young and a friend are driving along the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica at night when Young observes an unusually bright light floating in place several miles out to sea.
Young was puzzled by its appearance and turned to tell her friend:
“I said to the guy with me, ‘What do you suppose this is?’ And he turned around and looked at it. And he only saw it for a second when it just shot straight up in the air and blinked out. It didn’t look like it went far enough to disappear from view, like a distance. It just sort of stopped. It just stopped being there…I have always assumed it was a UFO.”

1980s: An anonymous gentleman (a senior electronics engineer) sailing on a foggy day between Santa Barbara Island and Santa Cruz Island observes a “fluorescent green colored light” ahead of him in the mist. Thinking it was another ship using bright lights to navigate the fog, he stops and waits for it to pass. As it approaches, however, he is still unable to distinguish any detail.
When it is a quarter mile away and heading directly toward him, the witness discovers why:

“I finally realized that this dumb thing was underwater…I’m guessing it was—I don’t know—maybe 300 feet in diameter, but I couldn’t get any vertical dimension on it because it was under me in the water. It literally passed directly underneath me.”

The witness is sailing a fully equipped, 38-foot sailboat. As the object passes beneath him, he takes several readings from the depth sounder, determining that the object is about 100 feet deep. At this point, both depth sounders quit functioning. The witness checks his compasses.
“All three of them were slowly rotating and I wasn’t… I tried calling the Coast Guard and the radio was dead.”

The object moves away and disappears, leaving the witness badly frightened. A later check on his equipment reveals that all the compass mountings were broken. Says the witness of the incident,
“It was weird. I was just too damned petrified to move.”

Underwater Lights

1990: According to investigator Bill Hamilton, starting in late 1989 numerous witnesses in Marina Del Rey begin to have repeated encounters with “strange blue-green lights in the water.”

As Hamilton writes,
“In 1989 and again in 1990, witnesses have seen as many as twenty events an hour. One large light appeared to be as much as 100 feet in diameter. This large light spawned babies no larger than 10 to 12 feet in length. These lights were seen to move swiftly under the ocean’s surface some 500 to 1000 feet from the coastline in Abalone Cove…one of the lights was reported to have emerged from the water.”

Spring 1991: In the early morning hours, Tony X. looks out the window of his Malibu beachfront home and observes a brilliantly lit object floating on the ocean’s surface about two miles away.

“It looked like a big prism,” says Tony, “kind of various colors out there. I got a telescope out there and looked at it.”
After a few hours, the light winks out.

Two years later, in January 1993, the object returns.
“I got the telescope out and looked at it, and it was the same kind of thing…the colors seemed so pure for lack of a better word. They seemed real coherent.”
Tony calls up the Coast Guard, but they deny having any information.

May 5, 1992: Two friends walking along Malibu Beach observe a “sort of light/fireball” descend from the sky and into the ocean. Says one witness,
“It was going at an incredible speed and it was less than a mile away. It looked like it hit the ocean…. Once the object made its way to the ocean’s surface, it disappeared, so my guess is that it went underwater.”

1994: Two men walking near the coast of Rancho Palos Verdes at night see several “glowing disks” floating in the water. One of the witnesses returns at a later date and sees the disks again. On this occasion, he observes several black helicopters in the area. Later, he is confronted by unnamed individuals (men in black?) who tell him in no uncertain terms that this area, off Abalone Cove, is off-limits.

January 11, 2002: An anonymous gentleman camping along the coast at Point Mugu sees a light moving back and forth 100 feet above the water, and two other lights beneath the surface of the sea. The objects dart back and forth in tandem for 30 minutes (moving unlike any plane or helicopter), giving the witness the impression that they are searching for something. Afterwards, the light in the sky accelerates out of sight and the two objects in the water dive down and disappear.

Link http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...gobjects54.htm

jamesc 17-11-2010 07:48 PM

nice docu on the subject of usos....

jamesc 17-11-2010 07:51 PM

UFOs,USOs and the Island of Puerto Rico;

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...00d3d609fa.gif

Puerto Rico, the Caribbean's so called Island of Enchantment, lies in one corner of the area that has become known as the Bermuda Triangle, renowned for the disappearances of ships and boats, and for sightings of 'flying saucers'. It is here, in this former US. colony, whose politics and defence are still inextricably bound up with America, that much of my research into the USO phenomenon has focused.

A great deal of the strange activity around the island has centred on the 28,000 acres of mountainous rainforest known as El Yunque, on the north-eastern coast.

Jose Orlando Golis, who works for the Puerto Rican government, lives close to El Yunque. 'Many people have seen UFOs flying over the water close to the surface,' he told me. 'Once, at 1am, we saw one with many coloured lights flying next to the sea just over the surface.

'At first we thought it was a boat. It seemed to be dark underneath and had lights - mostly red and blue at another, upper level. Then it angled and moved upwards. It made a humming sound, and seemed to head in the direction of El Yunque.'

Felix Rivera is a diver with an underwater salvage company based near the American Naval Air Station which adjoins El Yunque, one of many U.S. bases on the island. He confirmed to me that UFOs and USOs have frequently been observed often by American military personnel.

'Navy Seals - America's elite special forces - have seen USOs here,' he revealed. 'Some have told me that these things will often come up close to boats, then shoot off. They move too fast underwater to be ours.'

Timothy Good,Unearthly Disclosure

Documentary:

Puerto Rico USO incident involving fleet of US Submarines:

In March 1963,American submarines were involved in exercises with a fleet of surface ships one hundred miles off Puerto Rico.
One of the submarines broke off from its assigned course and began pursuing an unidentified object which their instruments told them was travelling in excess of 150 knots at a depth of 20,000 feet.

Optical physicist and ufologist Bruce Maccabee had investigated the incident and stated that such speeds and depths were, and still are, impossible for today’s submersibles (with the crush depth for submarines being about 7,000 feet).
http://www.waterufo.net/radson.php

MUFON Report Censored:

"We were invited to participate as lecturer in the MUFON UFO Symposium held on the days 2, 3 and 4 of July of 1993, in Richmond, Virginia, USA In our lecture we informed on the UFO / alien situation in Puerto Rico, but we also lectured, on certain facts pertaining to the UFO situation in El Yunque, a series of encounters with alien beings and our suspicion, due to certain facts, of the possibility that the U.S. Government kept flying saucer type crafts there, we also expressed ourselves on the possibility of there being official U.S. / alien contact in a site close to the rain forest: Roosevelt Roads U.S. Naval Station.
Right after we sent our paper on all this to Mr. Walt Andrus, general director of MUFON, for it to be published in the Symposium's Proceedings Book ,a strange set of events started happening. Apparently, the content of the paper touched a sensitive nerve somewhere and 'someone' seemed to be very alarmed by it".

http://www.iraap.org/Martin/PR.htm

Crash:

In the night of February 19, 1984, a UFO allegedly crashed in a slope in one of the mountains of the National Caribbean Rain Forest, also known to our people as 'El Yunque' [after the name of the best known mountain there]. According to many sources we have interviewed on the issue, a flying saucer type craft DID CRASH there that night, and the whole situation was covered up by the U.S. Government. The craft and several alien corpses were allegedly taken to the U.S. by military personnel working out from Roosevelt Roads Naval Station, as well as intelligence / security personnel from several federal agencies in Puerto Rico.

Eye-Witness account:

They looked toward the sea and saw a black disk come out the water with pulsating red and orange lights. It flashed it lights heading north and strait up and out of site in about15 seconds. Some other persons like the Puerto Rico Police Department also viewed the incident, and reported to his headquarters.
The USO was tracked for four days by the carrier group, with the object moving at impossible speeds before stopping - reports were sent to CINCLANT (Commander-in-Chief Atlantic Command), but no determination was made as to the nature of the unidentified craft.

http://www.waterufo.net/radson.php

Incident:

"At about 1:00 A.M." - he said -, "a group of the soldiers went down in a jeep to Palmer [a sector at the foothills of El Yunque, in 65th. Infantry road] to get some cigarettes and other things in a gas station, said the officer. When they arrived to ‘La Coca’ waterfall sector, down in road 191, the men heard some strange noises in the brush which sounded like heavy footsteps on the dry leaves and branches in the forest. They stopped their jeep, got off it and checked the area in order to see who was there. Remember, they were there in a secret mission and no one was supposed to know about our presence in the forest. When they stopped, the jeep went dead. The lights, the jeep’s engine, the radio communicator... everything went dead. Their watches wouldn’t work anymore, even quartz watches."

"....in about half an hour El Yunque was full with military personnel. They were everywhere, and the area was declared off limits and under U.S. military control. At about 2:00 to 3:00 A.M. a lot of people from Roosevelt Roads Naval Station arrived, and with them came an unknown group of men in U.S. Navy marked vehicles. They all were dressed up in white one piece anti-contamination suits with masks. Only their eyes could be seen, through crystal openings . The type of clothing you use to prevent radiation or bacterial contamination. This people with the suits entered the forest with what seemed to be detectors of some sort , doing a extensive search in the perimeter, that was extended to the slope that descends to the west from the antennas sector in the summit of El Yunque and towards El Verde. I heard these men had found a trail of a strange green luminescent liquid substance on the ground and leaves, following it to an undisclosed place, where they found something."

"Later on, the soldiers involved with the incident were ordered to board one of the trucks and go immediately to Roosevelt Roads Naval Station, in Ceiba.
Once there they all were submitted to psychological tests, a rigorous medical exam and an intense debriefing session about the incident in El Yunque. Their weapons, equipment and all their clothing were analyzed and then destroyed, burned. In the morning they received new orders and classified instructions and they all were told that from that moment on they were out of active duty and of any military service, that they should continue with their civilian lives as if nothing had ever happened and that they could not talk to anyone ever, under no circumstances, about what happened that night in the forest."

"I was informed on this due to my involvement with the work being done in the forest when this happened and because of my rank and security clearance", and added: "...it would be impossible at this moment to obtain any verification of this incident from the soldiers military records through the Freedom of Information Act because their records were placed under a high security classification and there’s no possible access to them. What’s more" - he said - "at this moment there’s no mention in their records of their ever having been involved with any special forces unit. Their records were altered so this wouldn’t show up either."

"Finally, and to my surprise, with a grim and worried look he said: "Look, I know you are going to ask me...and I’m telling you... Yes, there’s official contact between aliens and the U.S. government. in Puerto Rico. Everything is controlled to the highest level by a military and security elite group related to the CIA The U.S. Army, the Air Force, the Navy and several security and intelligence agencies are involved in this, specially elite corps from the CIA"

Newspaper Article:

http://uforc.com/news/081205/LajasCapitalUfoSJStar.jpg

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...dae2cfec9c.jpg

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...5b8189d03f.jpg

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...ac38a95068.jpg

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...29f4cb87d1.jpg

jamesc 23-11-2010 04:47 PM

Interview with Carl Feindt ~ the UFO/Water connection;

Carl Feindt, author of WaterUFO.net; http://www.waterufo.net/menu.htm who discusses the water UFO connection and how many unknown objects are reported over, entering or emerging from the world's oceans.

Carl Feindt Interview;

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...5edab00a30.jpg

After appearing on BoA:Audio for a brief interview that generated a lot of buzz last Fall, Carl Feindt returns to the program for an in-depth discussion on the water-UFO connection. We'll be exploring why Carl decided to investigate this aspect of Ufology, interesting trends and fascinating insights that he has gained from his research, cases that he does not think are related to UFOs, the international aspects of the phenomenon, sea monsters, radar and sonar cases, UFOs. v. USOs, "Water Wheels", the Eltanin, Shag Harbour, and a ton more aquatic-themed esoteric material.

We plumb the depths of the UFO-water connection as BoA:Audio returns with a must-hear episode for any serious student of Ufology.

Full Preview: We kick things off with the standard bio / background on Carl Feindt, how he got interested in the UFO phenomenon, specifically the water-UFO connection. We then discuss why it seems like USOs have remained in the background of UFO studies. After that, we talk about Carl's exhaustive website waterufo.net and how he collected the vast number of cases detailed at the site. This segues into some discussion on how the work of Ted Phillips inspired Carl to investigate USOs.

We look at some of the USO trends that have emerged as Carl has compiled so many cases. Looking at perhaps the key trend that Carl has discovered, we discuss the UFO's physical effects on water, a revelation that Carl says made him a true believer in the UFO phenomenon. He gives a detailed summation of the four types of UFO & water interraction and how they explain a lot about the way UFOs operate. We talk about potential "trace cases" upon the water. This leads to some discussion on the water temperature changes caused by UFOs.

Carl destroys binnall's theory of USOs and aircraft carriers, which leads to talk about sonar and radar reports of USOs. After that, we find out about Carl's cases that involve "death in the water" and why he stresses to future Ufologists to "have the specimens analyzed." We cover fish reactions to USOs. Carl shares the influences on his "field theory" regarding UFOs and what the mystery of the field was to him.

We talk about a fascinating case of two divers who died possibly due to exposure to a USO and how heat generated from the UFO's field has been reported to cause rain to turn into steam. Carl explains why he hates theories about UFOs taking ships and how that line of thinking is a systemic problem related to UFO studies. Staying in line with temperature effects from the UFOs, we talk about reports of interraction between the craft and ice along with snow and UFOs. We also explore the potential of snow circles, similar to crop circles.

After that, we look at the possibility that classic sea monster reports could actually be USOs. We find out if there is an average USO report, i.e. going into & out of the water, going in and not coming out, just coming out, totally submerged, etc. Carl also explains how the USO reports run the gamut of all bodies of water, except for one and he explains why.

USOs taking on water ... we get Carl's opinion on why there are some reports of USOs extracting water. We talk about "water wheels" and why Carl says they are a real phenomenon but not almost certainly not related to USOs. Staying on the topic of UFO occupants taking on water, we discuss some of the stories where this occurs. Carl explains how this is different from the appearance of UFOs floating over water and sucking it up. We also find out that these stories of occupants obtaining water for their UFOs range from the late 1800's all the way up to 2001.

Interview; http://www.binnallofamerica.com/boaa5.4.8.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statements taken from Russian Naval personnel which were featured in an article on the Fox News website:

“On several occasions the instruments gave reading of material objects moving at incredible speed. Calculations showed speeds of about 230 knots, of 400 kph. Speeding so fast is a challenge even on the surface. But water resistance is much higher. It was like the objects defied the laws of physics. There’s only one explanation: the creatures who built them far surpass us in development".
Russian Naval Rear Admiral Yury Beketov;

“Ocean UFOs often show up wherever our or NATO’s fleets concentrate. Near Bahamas, Bermudas, Puerto Rico. They are most often seen in the deepest part of the Atlantic Ocean, in the southern part of the Bermuda Triangle, and also in the Caribbean Sea.”
Captain 1st rank Igor Barklay

“Fifty percent of UFO encounters are connected with oceans. Fifteen more – with lakes. So UFOs tend to stick to the water".
Vladimir Azhazha,Russian Naval Officer

Link http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534960,00.html

Observations of Unidentified Submarine Objects in Norway

Summary: In the waters of Norway (and Sweden, too) there have been observations of unidentified submarine objects for a long time, going back before World War II. In what follows we will take a look at this peculiar phenomenon and report sightings of objects coming up from or going down into lakes and rivers.

Link http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1713.htm

UFOs In The Soviet Waters by Paul Stonehill

The Russian Ufology Research Center has a collection of "hydrosphere aspect" sightings. The secret files of the Soviet Navy contain much valuable information on UFO sightings. Soviet military researchers quite thorough. The files have been largely inaccessible, even after the fall of the USSR. But I was able to collect some interesting information.

Link http://www.xprojectmagazine.com/arch...sovietufo.html
Aliens under the sea; :D

It's the most outlandish alien theory yet. Beings from outer space establishing secret bases on Earth, and travelling in ships that are just as much at home beneath the sea as they are in the skies. Beyond belief? Perhaps. But Unearthly Disclosure is written by one of the world's most respected authorities on UFOs, and his findings are supported by one of Britain's most senior military men."

Link http://www.ufoarea.com/puerto_aliens_good.html

HIGH-SPEED USO

A sonar operator aboard a destroyer reported that one of the subs suddenly commenced pursuit of an unknown submerged object that was moving at "over 150 knots" (170-plus miles per hour). According to most accounts, similar sonar reports of a high-speed object began coming in from all of the other ships and from the sonar-trailing aircraft.

One of Sanderson's sources stated that no less than 13 craft recorded in their logs that their sonars had tracked this object. Allegedly, the unknown target continued to be tracked for four days as it maneuvered down to depths of 27,000 feet (This must have been in the vicinity of the Atlantic's deepest point -- 28,374 feet below sea level -- in the Puerto Rico Trench.)

Link http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=174

jamesc 23-11-2010 05:07 PM

Operation Mainbrace ~ UFOs and USOs.

Series of unexplained UFO/USO incidents which occurred during Operation Mainbrace in 1952 and were said to cause the RAF to 'officialy recognize' the UFO subject.

Headlines:

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...7daa44f8cf.jpg

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...19bff45c9f.jpg

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...50f62e2898.jpg

Incidents:

UFOs Reported During NATO Maneuvers September 1952;
quote;
"A particularly interesting series of UFO reports came from the vicinity of the Operation Mainbrace NATO maneuvers held in September 1952. The maneuvers commenced September 13 and lasted 12 days. According to the United States Navy, units of eight NATO governments and New Zealand participated, including 80,000 men, 1,000 planes and 200 ships in the vicinity of Denmark and Norway. Directed by British Admiral Sir Patrick Brind, "it was the largest NATO maneuver held up until that time."

Video:

September 13:

The Danish destroyer Willemoes, participating in the maneuvers, was north of Bornholm Island. During the night, Lieutenant Commander Schmidt Jensen and several members of the crew saw an unidentified object, triangular in shape, which moved at high speed toward the southeast. The object emitted a bluish glow. Commander Jensen estimated the speed at over 900 mph.

Other Mysterious Aerial Sightings Follow;

Within the next week, there were four important sightings by well-qualified observers. Various sources differ by a day or two on the exact dates, but agree on details. There is no question about the authenticity of the sightings; the British cases were officially reported by the Air Ministry, the others are confirmed by reliable witnesses. All occurred on or about September 20.

Not Only Seamen Have Encounters With Unknowns;

September 19: A British Meteor jet aircraft was returning to the airfield at Topcliffe, Yorkshire, England, just before 11 A. M. As it approached for landing, a silvery object was observed following it, swaying back and forth like a pendulum. Lieutenant John W. Kilburn and other observers on the ground said that when the Meteor began circling, the UFO stopped. It was disk-shaped, and rotated on its axis while hovering. The disk suddenly took off westward at high speed, changed course, and disappeared to the southeast.

Government Document;

"In an memorandum prepared by the CIA's Assistant Director of Scientific Intelligence, Dr H. Marshall Chadwell mentions "the Yorkshire incident".

The memo - 'British Activity in the Field of UFOs':

"In some RAF field, there was some sort of demonstration to which high officials of the RAF in London had been invited. During the show, a 'perfect flying saucer' was seen by these officials as well as RAF pilots. So many people saw it that many articles appeared in the public press. This is distressing to [Dr] Jones because he realises that the creation of the correction of public opinion is a part of his responsibilities."

1.Silver Sphere Mystifies Those Involved In Operation.

2.Photographs Impress Project Blue Book Official

3.Danish Airmen Get Involved In Bizarre Happenings

4.Another Shiny Sphere Sighting

5.Widespread Sightings Do Not Go Unnoticed

Links:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Operation-Mainbrace-UFO
http://www.drdavidclarke.co.uk/LRiss.htm
http://www.ufocasebook.com/operationmainbrace1952.html

1952 was a very busy year for UFO sightings.

More Operation Mainbrace UFO/USO incidents:

September 20;

Personnel of the U.S.S. Franklin D. Roosevelt, an aircraft carrier participating in the Mainbrace maneuvers, observed a silvery, spherical object which was also photographed. (The pictures have never been made public). The UFO was seen moving across the sky behind the fleet. Reporter Wallace Litwin took a series of color photographs, which were examined by Navy Intelligence officers.

September 20;

At Karup Field, Denmark, three Danish Air Force officers sighted a UFO about 7:30 P.M. The object, a shiny disk with metallic appearance, passed overhead from the direction of the fleet and disappeared in clouds to the east.

September 21;

Six British pilots flying a formation of RAF jets above the North Sea observed a shiny sphere approaching from the direction of the fleet. The UFO eluded their pursuit and disappeared. When returning to base, one of the pilots looked back and saw the UFO following him. He turned to chase it, but the UFO also turned and sped away.

September 27/28;

Throughout Western Germany, Denmark, and southern Sweden, there were widespread UFO reports. A brightly luminous object with a cometlike tail was visible for a long period of time moving irregularly near Hamburg and Kiel. On one occasion, three satellite objects were reported moving around a larger object. A cigar-shaped object moving silently eastward also was reported.

More on the USS Franklin Delanore Roosevelt:

The USS Franklin Delanore Roosevelt aircraft carrier was the first naval ship to carry nuclear weapons . For this reason, many say the USS FDR was also a magnet for USO sitings. With multiple sitings with multiple reliable eye witnesses, these cases become hard to debunk.

A multinational force made up of US & British naval ships. USO approach the FDR and are witnessed by many people. Apparently a British ship had a close encounter as well.

Sept 20 1952; 7:30pm

3 Danish officers participating in the multinational exercises observe a USO approach their ship. It hovers awhile then disappears. 24hrs later 6 British officers see them emerge from the water and head towards their ship

Oct 2 1963;

Radar Operator on the FDR Off the coast of Sardinia, radar operator Jordan noticed a blip on his radar screen. It moved across his screen at altitudes and faster then anything he had seen before. It approached the FDR slowed, then just disappeared. He was never able to tell if the craft went into the water or not.

Rumor has it that Dwight Eisenhower may have even been present on the FDR during at least one of these USO events.

http://www.ufo-reports.com/Shag-Harbour.html

The USS Franklin Delanore Roosevelt aircraft carrier was the first naval ship to carry nuclear weapons . For this reason, many say the USS FDR was also a magnet for USO sitings. With multiple sitings with multiple reliable eye witnesses, these cases become hard to debunk..

More on UFO/USO sightings aboard the USS Franklin Delanore Roosevelt:

SpaceVisitor's post - 16th down:
USO Research http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread440363/pg5

More on Mainbrace Sightings Sept 1952:

"It was these sightings, I was told by an RAF exchange intelligence officer in the Pentagon, that caused the RAF to officially recognize the UFO."

Captain Edward J. Ruppelt -Chief of Project Blue Book

Captain Ruppelt's account:
http://www.nicap.org/brace.htm

---

More on UFOs and the USS FDR:
quote;
"One other such sighting --- now quite famous --- had been on September 20, 1952, when the F.D. Roosevelt was taking part in "Operation Mainbrace" with the NATO fleets, in the English Channel and North Sea. Three photographs of the UFO, a fast-flying disc, were taken at the time, by a journalist named Wallace Litwin who was aboard our carrier. The disc was following the NATO ships. Those who saw the disc were numerous. And there were also many other UFO sightings in Western Europe on that same day during the NATO exercise. One of these sightings was of a flying disc, seemingly metallic, at 7.30 pm over the most important military airfield in Denmark."

"In the course of my enquiries, I discovered evidence of at least three and probably more, other UFO sightings from my carrier. One, in 1953, had been observed by the bridge watch and picked up on the Commander-in-Chief’s radar. "

"In 1956 there came another sighting, when the ship was anchored in the harbour at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and UFOs were seen by many of the crew, including officers. I learned that one of the witnesses drew sketches of the UFOs. The sketches were sent to the U.S. Department of Defence, and the witness was warned that he "should tell nobody about it for twenty years."

"In that same year, 1956, came yet another sighting - by a Chief Warrant Officer, and it was also registered on the radar of the Commander-in-Chief. The radar operators said the UFO vanished off their ‘scope’ after only two or three sweeps. And I also know that there were more cases yet".

"But we can be sure that the Regulation JANAP 146 (E) will have prevented details of any of these cases getting onto the warship’s log-books. However I possess letters of testimony from a number of crew members."

Official Reports 'missing':

..The same day, September 20, 1952, at Pitreavie, Scotland (according to an INS Press report) the RAF staff officers engaged on "Operation Mainbrace" held an enquiry into this UFO sighting, and at the same time they investigated another report that ten men in an RAF bombing plane had been followed, on the same day, by a circular silver object while they were flying over Yorkshire.

In Britain it is claimed today that all the official RAF Intelligence reports on "Operation Mainbrace" are now "missing".
The British Public Records Office is said to hold only a very little material on "Mainbrace", and even that is classified for 50 years.

Larry Bryant of CAUS (Citizens Against UFO Secrecy) also wrote, on July 27, 1980, to the Chief of Naval Operations, Navy Dept, Washington, D.C., and he too received no satisfaction.

Books references:

1. Aimé Michel: The Truth About Flying Saucers. (Translation, American edition, Criterion, New York, 1956).

2. Dr. Jacques Vallée: Anatomy of a Phenomenon (1965).

3. Timothy Good: UFO Report, 1992 (published by Sidgwick and Jackson, London).

http://www.fsr.org.uk/fsrart4.htm

Full text of Newpaper report - "FLYING SAUCER" JOINS IN "MAINBRACE"

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...7daa44f8cf.jpg

The reason for Operation Mainbrace:
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...822470,00.html

jamesc 25-11-2010 07:06 PM

Here is a PDF copy of UFO FILES:
Deep Sea UFOs;
The History Channel, Sunday, 16th
July, 2006;

UFO FILES:
Deep Sea UFOs;
The History Channel, Sunday, 16th
July, 2006;

After a break of several months, The
History Channel’s excellent series,
UFO Files, returned to the airwaves
with a show about Unidentified
Submerged Objects (USOs). This is
an aspect of the UFO phenomenon
that is rarely reported, yet is more
common than one may realise.

Only
recently, an object was spotted
entering the ocean off the South
African coast, reinforcing the views
of many that UFOs are at home
flying either in the sky or under the
sea.

As the Earth is 75% covered with
water, it makes sense that
unexplained objects are seen either
on or beneath the sea and this
programme explores the possibilities
not only of alien activity under the
surf, but also of what submersibles
we may be able to create that might
match the characteristics of the
reported sightings.

The Santa Catalina Channel
separates mainland California from
the island of Catalina. This stretch of
water is as deep as Mount Everest is
high and objects have been seen
both entering the water and
emerging.

Preston Dennett is a California UFO
researcher who has written several
books on the subject (one of which,
Extraterrestrial Visitations, will be
reviewed in a future issue of
UFOData Magazine). He explained
that in 1992, hundreds of
unexplained objects were sighted
near the Santa Monica Mountains.

Many of these objects were seen,
not descending from the sky, but
rising up, as though emerging from
the water nearby.

Over two hundred craft were seen
emerging silently from the ocean on
June 14th, 1992. They hovered for
several seconds before shooting off
into the sky. Witnesses filed reports
with the police as far away as
Malibu. The programme then played
an actual recording of a phone call
by a witness to the police. The caller
almost sounded ashamed to be
reporting what he had seen.

Unfortunately, we did not hear the
police officer’s response. The wealth
of reports filtered up to the US Coast
Guard, but they refused a request to
search the area of the sightings.
In 1989, a large object was seen by
multiple witnesses (and picked up on
sonar) resting on the surface of the
water in the Pacific Ocean.

It
released several, smaller objects
before submerging. It was tracked on
sonar heading south towards the
Santa Catalina Channel before
disappearing.

Several researchers, such as Bill
Birnes and Stanton Friedman,
continue to investigate reports of
USOs, assessing their intentions
and/or threat level.

It seems that one thing that USOs do
more regularly than UFOs is to ‘split
apart’ or release large numbers of
smaller craft. UFOs have been
known to do this also, but with the
underwater variety, it seems more
common.

In 1960, the Argentinean Navy
tracked two unidentified submerged
objects in the Golfo Nuevo, 650
miles south of Buenos Aires. At first
it was thought that they were US
submarines, but then they appeared
to break apart and fly out of the
water.

Paul Stonehill, co-author with
Philip Mantle of UFO-USSR,
explained how the objects simply
emerged from the water and
vanished.

Paul went on to tell us that
the Soviet leader at the time, Nikita
Khrushchev, was so impressed with
the report that he ordered his
representative in Buenos Aires to
find out more about the event.

Sceptics suggest that what was seen
were submarines firing torpedoes,
but it has been noted that in 1960,
the firing of six or more torpedoes
simultaneously was not possible.

In March, 1963, American
submarines were involved in
exercises, with a fleet of surface
ships, a hundred miles off the
Caribbean island of Puerto Rico.
One of the subs broke off from its
assigned course and began pursuing
an unidentified object that their
scopes told them was travelling in
excess of 150 knots at a depth of
20,000 feet.

Bruce Maccabee told us that such
speeds and depths were, and still
are, impossible for today’s
submersibles, with the crush depth
for submarines being about 7,000
feet.

The USO was tracked for four
days by the carrier group, with the
object moving at impossible speeds
before stopping. Reports were sent
to CINCLANT (Commander-in-Chief
Atlantic Command), but no
determination was made as to the
nature of the unidentified craft.

Stanton Friedman pointed out that
when UFOs are spotted in the sky,
people see them and report them,
but when a deep sea object is
sighted, it is usually only the navy
that makes out a report and we
never learn anything beyond that.

We are then shown a clip from a
newsreel, informing us that US Navy
experimental balloons are the sole
cause of ‘flying saucer’ sightings.
Nice try, chaps!

November 11th, 1972, and the
Norwegian Navy began tracking a
USO for two weeks in the
Sognefjord, one of the longest and
deepest fjords in the world.

A fleet of
ships and submarine-hunting
helicopters were tasked with locating
the object. On November 20th, the
object was seen exiting the water. It
was described as ‘a massive, silent,
cigar-shaped object’.

One of the ships opened fire on the
object, but it simply sank back down
beneath the waves. Depth charges
were dropped to no avail. Then a
plan was drawn up to blockade the
fjord and trap the USO, but the
object disappeared.

On 11th October, 1492, the ship
carrying Christopher Columbus, the
Santa Maria, passed over what we
now know is one of the deepest
parts of the Atlantic Ocean. It is also
inside the infamous Bermuda
Triangle.

Strange lights were seen
flashing deep under the water. Then
a large, disc-shaped object rose out
of the water and sped off into the
night sky. A few, short hours later,
Columbus would discover the New
World.

USO researcher, Carl Feindt,
explained how Columbus’ log
described the object as being like
‘the flickering of a wax candle’, rising
and falling. Camp fires on the shore
could not be used as an explanation,
as land was far beyond the horizon.

Indeed, Columbus’ log books
describe many bizarre occurrences
witnessed during their long voyage
to new lands. These included seeing
birds that should not have been far
from land, yet they were far out to
sea, a heavy mast, weighing 120
tons, floating in the ocean (they were
the first European ships out there,
remember) and stars that danced
around the sky.

In 329BC, the army of Alexander the
Great encountered two, silver discs
that emerged from the Jaxartes
River in India. It is said that he was
so impressed by this sight that he
spent six years exploring the river in
the world’s first diving bell! Some
suggest, though, that Alexander was
not searching for USOs, but for the
fabled land of Atlantis.

Over the years, the legend of Atlantis
has diversified from being a
philosophical tale about the dangers
of man’s vanities to becoming a myth
of a lost civilisation that utilises
advanced technology to survive
beneath the ocean. Some even
suggest that the Atlanteans
themselves were extraterrestrials.

Sticking with the ancient world, Paul
Stonehill returned to tell us about
inscriptions at Abydos in Egypt that
resemble a submarine and a
helicopter (he missed out the fighter
jet!). Sorry to burst Paul’s bubble
here, but those glyphs are what is
known as a palimpsest, where
hieroglyphics are carved over the top
of old ones (after the previous ones
were plastered over).

Years later, the
plaster has fallen off to reveal the
mixed-up carvings. Nothing to do
with ancient technology, I'm afraid…
In 1067AD, a ‘flaming object’ was
seen to enter the sea off the English
coast, then it remerged before
sinking below the waves once more.
On August 1st, 1904, the cargo ship,
Mohican, on its way to Philadelphia,
was ‘enshrouded in a strange,
metallic vapour that glowed like
phosphorous’.

Carl Feindt has
researched this case and said that
the ‘cloud’ approached the ship from
across the ocean. As it enveloped
his vessel, the captain tried to busy
his crew, but nothing could be
moved while the vapour surrounded
them. The ship’s compass spun
wildly and the decks became
magnetised.

On October 4th, 1967, at about
11:20pm, one of the most famous
USO cases in history occurred in the
Nova Scotia town of Shag Harbour.
This small community has become
known as the Canadian Roswell in
recent years and the case is
interesting because not only were
there multiple eyewitnesses, but
there are government documents
verifying that something fell into the
ocean that night.

Chris Styles, co-author of the book,
Dark Object, took up the story. At the
time of the incident, nobody thought
that what entered the water was a
UFO. It was generally assumed that
an aircraft had gone down and a
search began for possible survivors.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police
(RCMP) searched the ‘crash site’ in
boats until 3am, finding nothing.
Later, Canadian Navy divers arrived
and they, too, began searching
beneath the water. Eventually, an
official report was filed, labelling
what had crashed into the sea as a
‘UFO’.

The report stated that the
object had travelled from south to
north along the coastline before
entering the water off Shag Harbour.
RCMP officers on the shoreline
watched the object travelling under
the surface, leaving a trail of foam in
the water.

Later, reports emerged that a second
craft had entered the water to
rendezvous with the first object.
Styles claimed that the authorities
knew exactly where the objects were
and that the second craft assisted
the first in moving towards the Gulf
of Maine, where they both broke the
surface and flew away.

In fact, a
photograph exists of two objects
leaving the water of Shag Harbour
and flying off.

The official report clearly states that
what crashed into Shag Harbour was
‘no known object’.

The island of Puerto Rico is
generally considered to be the
Americas’ greatest hotspot for USO
sightings. Local group, Project
Argus, took us to the Laguna
Cartagena, a wildlife reserve in the
south-west of the island.

It is also a
major hotspot for USO activity.
On October 8th, 2002, at about
9:30pm, local police officer and
Argus member, Carlos Torres saw a
red, glowing USO flash out of the
Laguna Cartagena. It then hovered
just above the surface for several
minutes before crashing back into
the lake.

November 20th, 2004, produced what
may be a video of the object
emerging from the lagoon and flying
away. Another Argus member shot
the night vision footage of what
appears to be a rotating, discshaped
craft.

Route 303 has officially become
Puerto Rico’s ‘Extraterrestrial
Highway’. This happened after a
1997 incident in which a UFO was
said to crash nearby, leaving
scorched ground and many
bemused witnesses.

Researchers on the island are
suspicious of US Navy research
balloons that are launched regularly
over the Lajas region. They claim
that their real function is to observe
UFO and USO activity. Project Argus
claim that government documents
exist that secret investigations took
place into UFO and USO activity in
the region, but the conclusions were
that the objects posed no threat.

Some researchers believe that a
major USO base exists in the deep
waters off Cabo Rojo, west of Lajas,
with submerged caverns that might
reach all the way to the Laguna
Cartagena.

In 1969, sailors aboard the USS
Calcaterra witnessed a USO that
displayed remarkable properties in
the frozen waters of Antarctica. They
reported a huge, submarine-shaped
object burst from beneath the thick
ice and rocket into the sky.

Revered Russian researcher,
Vladimir Ajaja, told of an incident that
happened near Leningrad in the
winter of 1976.

A USO crashed down
through the ice, manoeuvred
underwater before breaking back
through. Carl Feindt reported that
USOs appear to melt the ice they
break through, leaving a clean hole,
rather than smashing their way,
sending chunks flying in all
directions, as a meteorite would
(plus meteorites don’t generally reemerge
and fly away!).

In 1988, famous (or infamous,
depending upon one’s viewpoint)
UFO photographer, Ed Walters
snapped an image of a USO in Gulf
Breeze atop what appears to be a
waterspout.

This has caused some
researchers to suggest that
UFOs/USOs use water as a fuel
source. There have been other
reports of unidentified craft sucking
up water from lakes and reservoirs.

Theoretically, electromagnetic
propulsion could allow submersibles
to travel at great speeds underwater.
An EM field around a craft would
reduce drag, thus allowing it to
perform manoeuvres impossible for
traditional submarines. The US Navy
actually experimented with an EM
sub in the 1960s, with a degree of
success.

Marko Princevac, of the University of
California Riverside, has created an
experiment, devised to prove that
supersonic propulsion underwater is
possible.

He found that a
streamlined object would move
underwater better than, say, a
cube… duh! Princevac’s data shows
that, while an aircraft travelling at
Mach 1 requires 15,000 horsepower
of energy, a submersible travelling at
the same speed would require over 1
million horsepower.

At the moment
we do not have the technology to
build such an engine that would work
beneath the sea.

Deep Sea UFOs was another great
episode from UFO Files, with some
excellent graphics and informative
interviews. So now, we not only have
to watch the skies, we must keep our
other eye on the seas!

http://www.ufo-data.co.uk/pdf/UFO_FI..._sea_ufos2.pdf

huyi 25-11-2010 09:54 PM

i know UFO is unidentified flying object but what is USO? unidentified s?? object?

edit: it means: Unidentified Submerged Objects you should have done a brief description of what it means so people know what you are talking about i have never heard of this subject before though.

1776 26-11-2010 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majestic1 (Post 1058836430)
This photo was taken in 1971 over Lake Cote in Costa Rica from an aircraft 10,000 miles up during a cartography survey, its appears to show a metallic disc entering or leaving the lake.

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/q...e/Cote_ufo.jpg

Very very cool :)

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Peace&Love
God bless

Christopher

jamesc 14-01-2011 06:53 PM

Witnesses Talk about and describe seeing UFO possibly collecting water;

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/356/4..._About_It.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zl9J_Ho_TQ?fs=1&hl

jabberwocky 21-01-2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesc (Post 1059429980)
UFOs,USOs and the Island of Puerto Rico;

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...00d3d609fa.gif

Hi James, don't you think just cutting and pasting other people's threads and then passing it off as your own research is a little irresponsible - especialy for a 'senior member'.

There's at least three posts on this page which I recognize 'word for word' over on ATS.

Very sad state of affairs.

manxboz 21-01-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jabberwocky (Post 1059616443)
Hi James, don't you think just cutting and pasting other people's threads and then passing it off as your own research is a little irresponsible - especialy for a 'senior member'.

There's at least three posts on this page which I recognize 'word for word' over on ATS.

Very sad state of affairs.

Actually he posts the sources of the information, he does not post it as his own research, only posts the information so others on here, who maybe don't go on other forums can read it.

ATS also copies and pastes a shit-load and does not post the original source either ;)

jamesc 22-01-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manxboz (Post 1059616910)
Actually he posts the sources of the information, he does not post it as his own research, only posts the information so others on here, who maybe don't go on other forums can read it.

ATS also copies and pastes a shit-load and does not post the original source either ;)

Hi manbox, yes you are correct, i can see how it would look like if one was hastily jumping to a perception that i was claiming all this information and research as my own.This is not the case and the reason i have took so long in replying to this is that i have reviewed my posts on various threads and have on occasion not highlighted "QUOTE" before certain paragraphs to let members know that the following paragraphs are from external sources and not mine.

The sheer scale of information contained, coupled with corresponding source links and pics ect has probably been the cause of me either forgetting or not remembering to add the term "QUOTE" before certain texts.You are right also in my desire to get as much information on here as possible as i feel information is vital in these matters of UFO cases ect;ATS is a very good source provider and i make no secret that i do investigate various links provided by a certain number of very hard working members over there who do a lot of research and hats off to them.

If i could go back and edit my posts and threads that i have noted that should have had external "quotes" i would.As we all know you are allowed 10 external links,hml ect in anyone post so choosing those ten that contain the best info for a particular post or ongoing thread can sometimes excluded external "QUOTES" or cause one to neglect sometimes external sources.I try to include as many source links and external quotes as possible.It seems that some people tend not to reply to the actual information or subject matter in these threads and posts but probably just soak it up and that is my aim here.

Its interesting to note that when people attack or attempt to derail a thread the original poster is focused on and NOT the real info and they hardly ever respond with genuine interest or views on the information of a thread or post.This is my perception of irresponsibly and the real sad state of affairs.;)

All in all i had no intention of claiming or making it out that this is all my research and work, sure links can contain more links and these can lead to more avenues of info, so there is also a bit of personal digging involved to maintain creditability of sources ect.Take mate and hopefully i will not forget to include ALL external quotes ect in future to avoid any confusion or claims of stolen delusions of grandeur.:rolleyes::cool:

jabberwocky 23-01-2011 10:08 AM

Hi James, I realy can't believe you've got the audacity to deny it but am glad to hear you're going to start posting links and quote tags to your posts and stop plaguerising.

jabberwocky 23-01-2011 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manxboz (Post 1059616910)

Err no he doesn't -shall I cite specific examples?

liami 23-01-2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jabberwocky (Post 1059620362)
Err no he doesn't -shall I cite specific examples?

Please don't, whats the point?
The important thing is that this info is made available to as many ppl who care to read it.
Collating and presenting these reports and history of the phenomina is doing a great work in itself, and many here are grateful to him for that, most of the info is referenced and i don't think anyone thinks James wrote it all himself.

Though i'm sure ego stroking is important too, to some.

jamesc 23-01-2011 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jabberwocky (Post 1059620350)
Hi James, I realy can't believe you've got the audacity to deny it but am glad to hear you're going to start posting links and quote tags to your posts and stop plaguerising.

Please show were i was denying anything and for the record could you explain why there is a lack of any if none input from you on the actual information that these posts contain .Do you infact have any thoughts on the information ect i have posted on the posts and threads you are getting your knickers in a twist over.:confused:I have already given reasons in my post to manbox.I have nothing to hide and plaguerising could be seen to be coming from you on the your constant refusal to except my reasons given.Got any feed back or comments on the information that deals with the actual subject matter or are you merely concerned with a personal vendetta against me.

Links from sources throw up other links and yes i have on occasions posted actual comments from ATS members but not out of a deliberate desire to claim from my own credit.As i have specified the sheer volume of info in most posts can and has, i know now, lead to a certain lack of highlighting the necessary "QUOTE" beside certain texts from certain ATS posters who have provided links and their own personal quotes on the subject they have posted the relative links and quotes from external links they got the original info from.

You will not stop the ACTUAL information from getting read if that is your vendetta, the external links that contain the info are what matters here and again you seem to have no input or opinion on the actual information, that can be perceived a sad state of affairs.

theabbot 7 27-01-2011 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesc (Post 1059360106)
Lake Baikal - UFOs Neutrinos & Circles;

Exhibit One;

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_f...n/15347889.jpg

QUOTE;
Lake Baikal, Russia;
Lake Baikal is a very strange place. It is a very deep lake, one could almost say bottomless;
It is the home of many unexplained incidents;
Lets start with a few..

Lake Baikal: Russia Reveals UFO Encounters;

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_f...ssian/ufo3.jpg

by Jordan Yerman |July 28, 2009 at 07:43 am;

ake Baikal, the world's deepest lake, was the site of several UFO encounters, according to the Russian navy.

Declassified records going back a generation reveal several encounters with what are described as UFOs. Only a year ago were scientists were able to reach the bottom of Lake Baikal, located near the border with Mongolia.

In one case in 1982, military divers training at the lake said they spotted a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silver suits at a depth of 50 metres.

They tried to catch the visitors but three of the seven men died in the process, while four others were severely injured in the incident, according to the records.

Source: http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...0907415347861?

The records describe enounters not only with humanoid figures beneath the water, but also unidentified vehicles moving too quickly to be naval vessels.
Vladimir Azhazha, former navy officer and a famous Russian UFO researcher, says the materials are of great value.

“Fifty percent of UFO encounters are connected with oceans. Fifteen more – with lakes. So UFOs tend to stick to the water,” he said.

Source:http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/lak...ufo-encounters

Original Source; http://rt.com/Top_News/2009-07-21/ru...ve-oceans.html

More Info; http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...0907415347861?

Putin's visit to Lake Baikal in Siberia UFO;

Italian;http://forum.panorama.it/f15/putin-v...iberia-t14262/
English ;http://translate.google.com/translat...262%2F&act=url

Putin is immersed in the Baikal looking for gas crystals;

Italian http://it.reuters.com/article/entert...57004420090801
Englishhttp://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://it.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idITMIE57004420090801&prev=_t&rurl=translate.googl e.com&usg=ALkJrhgnNeusZy6nuh23QS9OhPUTzxAenQ

Russian PM Putin dives to bottom of Lake Baikal

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20090801/155697205.html

Exhibit Two;

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_...Bases/bai1.jpg

Lake Baikal is also home to the Baikal Neutrino Telescope;

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_...ikal_array.gif

QUOTE;
The underwater neutrino telescope NT-200 is located in the Siberian lake Baikal at a depth of approximately 1 km. Deployment and maintenance of the Baikal detector is carried out during the winter months, when the lake is covered with a thick ice sheet. From the ice surface, the optical sensors can easily be lowered into the water underneath. Once deployed, the optical sensors take data over the whole year and the data taken are permanently transmitted to the shore over electrical cables.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_...ect_Russia.htm

DESY Zeuthen Home Page;

http://nuastro-zeuthen.desy.de/

Exhibit Three
QUOTE;
Deep in the heart of Siberia lies one of the world’s largest lakes and one of its seven underwater wonders.

This is Lake Baikal whose crystalline waters contain a whole strange eco-system, where gigantic amphipods live in a forest of green sponges, and where a Russian live-aboard now offers an adventure of a lifetime.
http://www.xray-mag.com/en/content/t...ng-lake-baikal

BAIKAL LAKE MONSTER: (RUSSIA)

http://americanmonsters.com/site/201...onster-russia/

BAIKAL LAKE MONSTER :D
QUOTE;
Located in Siberia near the Mongolian border, Lake Baikal is the largest freshwater body of water in the world. With a reported depth of well over 4,911-feet, this colossal lake is credited with holding over twenty percent of the planet's fresh water, and harboring more endemic species of flora and fauna than any other lake on the face of the Earth. Surrounded by steep mountains and dense forests, this remote area seems perfectly suited to harbor a mystery of immense proportions... and indeed it does.

http://forum.paranormalborder.com/topic/7515192/1/

Journey To The Bottom Of Lake Baikal;
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/baikal-08/

Das Monster vom Baikal - The monster of Baikal
Source of the pollution"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/redstar...es/2784751243/

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/imag...be4d9b48a0.gif

the map matches with lake its volcanic

theabbot 7 27-01-2011 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coco (Post 1058900529)
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=38721

Late in April 2009, astronauts aboard the International Space Station observed a strange circular area of thinned ice in the southern end of Lake Baikal in southern Siberia. Siberia is remote and cold; ice cover can persist into June. The upper image, a detailed astronaut photograph, shows a circle of thin ice (dark in color, with a diameter of about 4.4 kilometers); this is the focal point for ice break up in the very southern end of the lake. A sequence of MODIS images indicates that the feature was first visible on April 5, 2009.

Baikal contained another, very similar circle near the center of the lake above a submarine ridge that bisects the lake (ice circles are indicated by arrows in the lower MODIS image from April 20). Both circles are visible through April 20, 2009. Clouds cover the center of the lake until April 24, at which point the circular patch of thin ice was becoming a hole of open water. Similar circular ice patterns—although not nearly as distinct—have been documented in the same central area of the lake in April 1994 (during the STS-59 Shuttle mission) and in 1985 (during the STS-51B Shuttle mission).

While the origin of the circles is unknown, the peculiar pattern suggests convection (upwelling) in the lake’s water column. Ice cover changes rapidly at this time of year. Within a day, the ice can melt almost completely and freeze again overnight. Throughout April, the circles are persistent: they appear when ice cover forms, and then disappear as ice melts. The pattern and appearance suggest that the ice is quite thin. The features were last observed in MODIS images on April 27, 2009.

What can cause convection, bringing warmer waters to the surface? Hydrothermal activity and high heat flow have been observed in other parts of the lake, but the location of this circle near the southern tip, over relatively deep water, is puzzling.

Lake Baikal is unique in many regards. It is the largest (by volume) and deepest (1,637 meters at the deepest point) fresh water lake on Earth. It is also one of the world’s oldest lakes (25-30 million years old); sediment deposited on the bottom is up to 7 kilometers deep. The lake’s long, thin, and deep shape results from its location in the Baikal Rift Valley.

As a United Nations World Heritage Site, Lake Baikal is considered one of Russia’s environmental jewels. It is home to an amazing array of plants and animals, many of them unique to the ecosystem. The lake’s biodiversity includes fresh water seals and several species of fish that are not found elsewhere on Earth.

http://i47.tinypic.com/11s2lc1.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/339st49.jpg

everything i have seen so far has been photoshoped, man mad objects or stupidity

but this one ......perhaps underwater volcanic activity someone compile the fault data with this lake

five o nine 22-02-2011 01:26 AM

it's the same little grey beings that live in the earth. they're just using an alternative route to get around. the navy we're heavily involved with the ufo question from the very beginning and are still the main branch of the armed forces primarily concerned with this area.

slaying the illuminati 14-04-2011 04:04 PM

great info!