David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Why masons love the queen (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=104781)

picha 21-02-2010 12:39 PM

Why masons love the queen
 
Could any masons here please explain to me why they like the queen so much? I have heared that masons are free men so im wondering does being a free man somehow depend on the queen?

stompk 21-02-2010 12:42 PM

The Queen is the Head Mason, Top Dawg, Lord of Man.

She controls the beast, the financial/banking system.

The Queen is the eye at the top of the pyramid.

picha 21-02-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stompk (Post 1058657773)
The Queen is the Head Mason, Top Dawg, Lord of Man.

She controls the beast, the financial/banking system.

The Queen is the eye at the top of the pyramid.

Yeah, but what I mean is are they all somehow under her protection or something?

blue2 21-02-2010 12:49 PM

I read somewhere that Prince Phillip is higher up that the Queen in it all.Yes she is very quiet isn't she-gets her henchmen out there to hush things up and put out what propaganda she sees fit to cover up any of her misdeeds. Anyone watching The Queen progamme? When Maggie Thatcher was her PM.

thelucifer 21-02-2010 01:27 PM

I have wondered this myself.

Here in the US I recorded a tv series on a local cable channel from the Masons about Freemasonry and during some of their get togethers they showed a huge picture of the gueen for the backdrop.

Things are not as we have been told, the US is not and never has been free of Britain/the Queen.

decim 21-02-2010 02:15 PM

Eyes & Ears..

http://rubell.files.wordpress.com/20...g?w=844&h=1200

luciferhorus 21-02-2010 02:37 PM

It seems to be widely disputed but the allegation is that Queen Elizabeth is the current "Grand Patroness" of English Masonry.

"Patronage is the support, encouragement, privilege, or financial aid that an organization or individual bestows to another"

"By 1730 when the Roman Catholic Duke of Norfolk was installed (prior to the first papal condemnation of Freemasonry in 1738), there had been nine Grand Masters, six of them nobles. The first royal Grand Master was the Duke of Cumberland, younger son of George II, who was installed in 1782, with an Acting Grand Master, the Earl of Effingham as his proxy. In 1787 both the Prince of Wales (the future George IV) and his brother William (the future William IV) were initiated. The patronage by the Royal Family of the new secret society was thenceforth assured. Queen Elizabeth II is the present Grand Patroness."

- Stephen Knight, The Brotherhood
http://veling.nl/anne/templars/mhistory.html

skaff 21-02-2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by picha (Post 1058657767)
Could any masons here please explain to me why they like the queen so much? I have heared that masons are free men so im wondering does being a free man somehow depend on the queen?

If i am not mistaken it is the Duke of kent and not the Queen that is the head of the masons.

I don't understand though how liking someone is somehow relinquishing your freedom? What about friendships or family? Do you have to lose your freedom for that as well?

Seems like a silly thread to me.

nefilim777 21-02-2010 06:50 PM

The queen is the head of the British aristocracy, surely that's enough to suggest why Mason's would hold her in high regard. In fact, now that I think of it, Masons and the Orange Order dress very similarly...

skaff 21-02-2010 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nefilim777 (Post 1058658507)
The queen is the head of the British aristocracy, surely that's enough to suggest why Mason's would hold her in high regard.

Is this a purely masonic ideal? I am patriotic and know many other people who are. Whether that is something that people share or frown upon it certainly isn't a symbol of being a mason.

Or am i missing something here?

luciferhorus 21-02-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skaff (Post 1058658530)
Is this a purely masonic ideal? I am patriotic and know many other people who are. Whether that is something that people share or frown upon it certainly isn't a symbol of being a mason.

Or am i missing something here?

The diseases of nationalism, patriotism and tyranny (monarchy) are not exclusive to Masonic cultists, but they do seem to represent such human evil.
The following example is just typical of monarchist sycophancy; the flattery of a monarch is simply the sign of a political retard.


RESOLUTION OF LOYALTY
BE IT RESOLVED that this, the Most Excellent Grand Chapter of
Royal Arch Masons of British Columbia and Yukon, assembled at
their Ninetieth Annual Convocation in the City of Courtenay, British
Columbia, Canada, this 11th, 12th and 13th days of September, 2008,
reaffirm the loyalty of all its members to Her Most Gracious
Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada; His Royal Highness
the Duke of Edinburgh, Charles the Prince of Wales, Prince William
and Prince Harry.
WE TRUST AND PRAY Her Majesty will continue to enjoy good
health and strength fulfilling the duties of her high and important
office.
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that a true copy of this Resolution
will be forwarded to Her Majesty through the Honorable Secretary
of State for Canada under the signature and seal of this Most
Excellent Grand Chapter.
CERTIFIED A TRUE COPY of the Resolution passed at the
Annual Convocation of Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of
British Columbia and Yukon on Friday, September 12th, 2008.
“GOD SAVE THE QUEEN”


http://www.grandchapter-bc-yukon.ca/...roceedings.pdf

nefilim777 21-02-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skaff (Post 1058658530)
Is this a purely masonic ideal? I am patriotic and know many other people who are. Whether that is something that people share or frown upon it certainly isn't a symbol of being a mason.

Or am i missing something here?

No I'm talking purely from a historical and traditional regard. The Masons were once infiltrated by nobility, so such a figure is obviously regarded highly. As Lucifer pointed out, she may be the Grand Patroness, but I think beyond this title she is merely a representative icon, nothing else.

As for patriotism, I never understood why Brits would be patriotic about the Royal family, if anything I would have thought that real British Patriots would despise the royal family. There's plenty of other things to be proud of in your country, instead people celebrate paying for her corgis to eat pedigree chum. Celebrate your fantastic countryside, your amazing authors and fine ales, not some monarchy that lives off everyone else' hard work.

lightgiver 21-02-2010 08:01 PM

Lilibet
 
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/475...hguelpsmom.gif

Another version is Lilibet or Elizabeth and this is why the present British Queen is called Elizabeth (El-lizard-birth) and was known to her family circle as Lilibet.

humito 21-02-2010 08:03 PM

Because she lets stuff like this happen.........Judges no longer have to declare themselves freemasons!!!!!!..............taken from UGLE webpage..........Brethren, those of you who were present in Grand Chapter last month would have heard my statement to the English Craft in general relating to the announcement by the Justice Secretary that judges and other members of the judicial system no longer have to declare that they are Freemasons.

The President of the Board today has given a more detailed explanation of the events leading up to this change and of the success that has been achieved in combating discrimination in the Government, Local Authorities and other parts of the public sector.

Brethren, we are all pleased that at last - what we have always seen to be an injustice – is being remedied and that, hopefully, we will no longer be subjected to this unfair discrimination. However I make no apology for stressing again that this does not mean that there is no need for you to disclose that you are Freemasons. You should continue to use common sense and disclose your membership whenever it is appropriate to do so. In any cases of doubt you should err on the side of disclosure, and we should all show our pride in being a member of our Order.


more elite secrecy.........:mad:

tinmenace 21-02-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nefilim777 (Post 1058658702)
As for patriotism, I never understood why Brits would be patriotic about the Royal family, if anything I would have thought that real British Patriots would despise the royal family. There's plenty of other things to be proud of in your country, instead people celebrate paying for her corgis to eat pedigree chum. Celebrate your fantastic countryside, your amazing authors and fine ales, not some monarchy that lives off everyone else' hard work.

I agree with this. What makes loyalty to the royals particularly patriotic? Are they truly the best representation of the people? Not hardly.

It's like mass hypnosis. People can't say why they adore the royals, and why the line up for hours just to get a glimpse of them, yet that's exactly what they do. They also can't say what exactly entitles the royals to their vulgar wealth and privilege. What is it about them that makes them more special than the next person?







nefilim777 21-02-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinmenace (Post 1058658780)


I agree with this. What makes loyalty to the royals particularly patriotic? Are they truly the best representation of the people? Not hardly.

It's like mass hypnosis. People can't say why they adore the royals, and why the line up for hours just to get a glimpse of them, yet that's exactly what they do. They also can't say what exactly entitles the royals to their vulgar wealth and privilege. What is it about them that makes them more special than the next person?







AMEN! When I see thousands of people gathered outside Buckingham Palace cheering for the Royal's it baffles me! Its like cheering on the tax man when he takes your money on pay day, or celebrating unemployment, its a joke. Here are people who barely get by year to year, living on minimum wage and they cheer on a bunch of people who've never worked a day in their lives and live off everyone else! Its ridiculous! The sheer wealth they possess is disgusting when taken into account as to where it came from.

marpat 21-02-2010 08:41 PM

I thought it might be a show of loyalty to the crown which evolved after the US war of indepedence, which involved freemasons rebelling against the crown. My thinking was that it would be a way of ensuring that such people would not turn agaisnt their monarchs, especially with all the people they could meet who might have power or influence. Just a guess though

marpat 21-02-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightgiver (Post 1058658718)
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/475...hguelpsmom.gif

Another version is Lilibet or Elizabeth and this is why the present British Queen is called Elizabeth (El-lizard-birth) and was known to her family circle as Lilibet.

Straight from an Icke book. Elizabeth is more likely to mean House (beth) of Eliza

noobcybot 21-02-2010 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marpat (Post 1058658839)
Straight from an Icke book. Elizabeth is more likely to mean House (beth) of Eliza


But then theres all the other things to tie the royal family to reptiles and vampirism etc........

eastbeast 21-02-2010 08:45 PM

Not all Freemasons love the Queen.

I personally know one who can't stand the monarchy and all they stand for.

As in all walks of life there are those who like the Queen et al, those who care neither way, and those who are dead set against.

The Duke of Kent is the head honcho of UGLE Freemasonry. NOT the Queen or Phil the Greek.

This does not change if it keeps being said.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:25 AM.