David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Lower Case Names on Birth Certificate? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=182876)

cannasnow 09-09-2011 08:53 PM

Lower Case Names on Birth Certificate?
 
I was born in New York. My Birth Certificate shows that my name is not all CAPS just the first letter of my name, middle name and surname. Is there any difference between a name that is all capitalized.

Who else has lower case letters as their name on their birth certificate. I'm really curious about this.

undeadcreature 09-09-2011 09:17 PM

I wouldn't think there would be a difference, the letters are still the same regardless of what case they are in.

Cannasnow, cannasnow, CANNASNOW....... all the same word.
However, without context, cannasnow isn't necesarily a name or label.

My name is spelt conventionally on my brith certificate.

carl0599 09-09-2011 09:54 PM

As far as we are aware the writing on your birth certificate your parents receive at registration ( the giving away of ownership) is in normal case

On the register it is capitals as you are now a slave thing and owned and every subsequent copy you may obtain will be complete capitals, strangely enough a birth certificate is not a proof of id, we believe

cannasnow 09-09-2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

I wouldn't think there would be a difference, the letters are still the same regardless of what case they are in.

Cannasnow, cannasnow, CANNASNOW....... all the same word.
However, without context, cannasnow isn't necesarily a name or label.

My name is spelt conventionally on my brith certificate.
I do think that there is a difference. Is your name spelled out ALL CAPS or not on your birth certificate?

Quote:

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person created by law at the of your birth, the inscription of an ALL-CAPITAL LETTERS NAME on your birth certificate/document, which is a document of title and a negotiable instrument. Your lawful, Christian name of birthright was replaced with a legal, corporate name of deceit and fraud. Your name in upper and lower case letters (Jane Mary Doe) has been answering when the legal person, your name in ALL-CAPTIAL LETTERS (JANE MARY DOE), is addressed, and therefore the two have been recognized as being one and the same. When, you Jane Mary Doe, the lawful being distinguish yourself as another party than the legal person, the two will be separated.
Source: http://www.nmcservices.net/strawman.html

lesactive 09-09-2011 11:04 PM

Whose name?

Full capitalization means little, legally. Don't rely on the notion for remedy because it won't happen.

cannasnow 09-09-2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lesactive (Post 1060198087)
Whose name?

Full capitalization means little, legally. Don't rely on the notion for remedy because it won't happen.

Yes I am aware about not relying on the remedy on that website. I disagree about full capitalization names/word meaning little legally. In general, any civic knowledge about individual rights and freedom are very valuable in getting yourself out of sticky situations.

I believe that true freedom starts with your inner knowledge and on how you weld it. It expands to your household then your town, county, state. I am totally debt free and plan to buy 10+ acres property with well water soon. I am doing my part to become a true self reliant free man then I shall help others with whatever resources I have.

tien an 10-09-2011 12:34 AM

My 'name' on my birth certificate is spelled with the first letters as upper case and the others as lower case.

My first Medical Card and National Insurance card, however, both of which I received over thirty years ago at the age of 16...have the names (first, middle and last) in upper case letters...all of them.


I've posted this info. before, but I'll do it again as it's pertinent:


My wife was, until recently, a Chinese national.
She attended a ceremony during which she formally became British and has the 'Certificate' to prove it.

Her name appears in three forms on the certificate; each of them relating to a different status of immigration.

Hong Xia Wong (Chinese National, single, temporary resident).
Hong Xia SMITH (married to me, but not yet a citizen of the UK).
HONG XIA SMITH (citizen of the UK).

This is all UK terminology...the Chinese (even in speech), address each other with their family name, followed by their given name(s).


Don't tell me it doesn't have meaning...


tian an.

godner 10-09-2011 09:05 AM

Just a query Tien An, hope I'm not being nosey but did your wife have to relinquish Chinese Citizenship in order to gain UK Citizenship?

I'm asking for purely selfish reasons (apologies) but my missus potentially will be from that region (though not China).
Just wondering, PM me if you prefer. :)

tien an 10-09-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godner (Post 1060198676)
Just a query Tien An, hope I'm not being nosey but did your wife have to relinquish Chinese Citizenship in order to gain UK Citizenship?

I'm asking for purely selfish reasons (apologies) but my missus potentially will be from that region (though not China).
Just wondering, PM me if you prefer. :)

It depends purely on whether the UK has the type of relationship with another country that allows for dual citizenship...China's not one of those countries (unfortunately).

No probs, you're welcome.


tian an.

godner 10-09-2011 12:54 PM

Cheers, much obliged. :)
I know this can be a minefield.

asdffdsa 11-09-2011 09:04 AM

A few weeks ago I stumbled over this little tidbid, which some here might find interesting:

Quote:

Names may still “conform,” even if there are small differences, such as presence or absence of a middle initial, use of a shortened version of a first name (such as “Bob” for “Robert”) or variations of upper and lower case letters (such as “Maclane” for “MacLane”).
http://www.aclu-wi.org/News/Releases...ting%20FAQ.pdf
Concerning the new voter ID law in wisconsin.
So, if wisconsin can't claim you are somebody else because some letters are different, I doubt you can claim "that's not me" by adding a hyphen and a colon.

lesactive 11-09-2011 04:18 PM

Your presumption seems to be that you ARE the name. You don't know the difference? It doesn't matter how it's spelled so long as you know the difference between a fact and a presumption.

The name is colourable but you are not unless you don't know the difference and consent to be coloured, drawn in, to its use and attachment.

I mentioned that caps mean little legally, as remedy, not that there is no meaning at all. Didn't meant to raise your hackles tien an, my apologies. From my research It's an internal form, for which the definitions are useless outside of their internal parameters. Surely, they do mean something, however, we are not privy to it, it being form whereas we are substance.

solzhenitsyn 11-09-2011 04:59 PM

^ Can you explain what you mean by "colourable"? I'm not sure I understand.

undeadcreature 11-09-2011 05:31 PM

Capital letters are essential in clarifying some things though, such as it makes the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

lesactive 11-09-2011 05:34 PM

Sure thing.
Quote:

colour of law - a mere semblance of legal right; something done with the apparent authority of law but actually in contravention of law; "the plaintiff claimed that under color of law the officer had deprived him of his civil rights"

semblance, gloss, color, colour - an outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading; "he hoped his claims would have a semblance of authenticity"; "he tried to give his falsehood the gloss of moral sanction"; "the situation soon took on a different color"

law, jurisprudence - the collection of rules imposed by authority; "civilization presupposes respect for the law"; "the great problem for jurisprudence to allow freedom while enforcing order"
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/colour+of+law

I would've thought this to be elementary in your line of work.

Sol, are you a grouping of letters or are you allowing yourself to be recognized as such? Is there a difference or is there not? Factually speaking, of course, the answer should be obvious.

iq_145 11-09-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cannasnow (Post 1060197841)
My Birth Certificate shows that my name is not all CAPS just the first letter of my name, middle name and surname. Is there any difference between a name that is all capitalized.

No, no difference or significance, legal or otherwise, except grammatically (the correct form of which was clearly adhered to by the registrar who registered your birth).

Hope this helps to set your mind at ease.

malkor 11-09-2011 08:10 PM

it's because the certificate represents the actual physical you. i think the death certificate would also have it spelled it conventionally.

every legal document/ID you receive however will have your name in all caps indicating that it's the legal fiction of which the physical you represents.

solzhenitsyn 11-09-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lesactive (Post 1060202402)
Sure thing.


http://www.thefreedictionary.com/colour+of+law

I would've thought this to be elementary in your line of work.

I just want to be clear what you are arguing. So you are suggesting that my name is deliberately misleading? Or that my parents named me with the apparent authority of law but actually in contravention of law?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lesactive (Post 1060202402)
Sol, are you a grouping of letters or are you allowing yourself to be recognized as such? Is there a difference or is there not? Factually speaking, of course, the answer should be obvious.

Obvious indeed. Of course I am not a grouping of letters. I am a human being who is recognized or identified by my legal name. Legal names are simply a tool (one that is thousands of years old) that permit governments to keep track of who is who, who owns what, who has committed what crime, who owes what taxes. But in all of those cases, the "who" refers to the human being (who is identified by their name.) It seems very simple to me. Has any court or government ever argued otherwise? Certainly not that I am aware.

Wikipedia describes the idea of a name as follows:

Quote:

A name is a word or term used for identification. Names can identify a class or category of things, or a single thing, either uniquely, or within a given context. A personal name identifies a specific unique and identifiable individual person, and may or may not include a middle name. The name of a specific entity is sometimes called a proper name (although that term has a philosophical meaning also) and is a proper noun. Other nouns are sometimes, more loosely, called names; an older term for them, now obsolete, is "general names".

The use of personal names is not unique to humans. Dolphins also use symbolic names, as has been shown by recent research.[1] Individual dolphins have distinctive whistles, to which they will respond even when there is no other information to clarify which dolphin is being referred to.
Full article available here:
I found that information about dolphins to be quite interesting. Are dolphins in on the conspiracy as well?

solzhenitsyn 11-09-2011 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malkor (Post 1060202934)
every legal document/ID you receive however will have your name in all caps indicating that it's the legal fiction of which the physical you represents.

Simply not true. For instance, I'm looking at my driver's license right now and my name is spelled in lower case letters (except of course for the first letter of each name.)

freedom2020 11-09-2011 09:35 PM

capital letters or lower case it does not really matter it will have a number on it in red!!!which makes you a slave just like everyone else with one:(


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:16 PM.