David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   forty four (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=53065)

lightgiver 09-02-2009 12:18 AM

forty four
 
I have noticed on this section,there always seems to be 44 viewing.

i wonder if that is just co incidence :eek:;):D


Illuminati / Secret Societies (43 Viewing) damn it one as just wondered off,must have been me.
Now i have put this on they have all run off :o:D

Honestly though i have noticed this last few weeks always at 44?kind of always stays around that number any one else notice it?

When the Illuminati assassinated President Kennedy, he was killed according to the occult number signature of eleven [11]. He was killed in the 11th month, on the 22nd day, and on the 33rd parallel. He was also killed in the Masonic Dealey Plaza, the most powerful secret society in the world today to whom the number 11 is extremely important

Barack Hussein Obama II

The Streak Continues: Obama Wins Number 11

Morning Edition, October 24, 2008 · With 11 days to go until the presidential election,
. Now Obama has an eye-popping 11-point advantage
takes office 2009= 11
Age=47=4+7=11
44th President of the United States=11 TIMES 4=44
George W. Bush, the current U.S. president, is the eleventh cousin of Barack Obama.

They are all scampering off now.

You watch it will never be at 44 again.

lightgiver 09-02-2009 08:43 PM

I wish i never put this post up,72 viewing now :D:D thread i mean.

oh no its back down to 70, Illuminati / Secret Societies (70 Viewing) that's quite a high one,

kenny_bubb 09-02-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightgiver (Post 792605)
I wish i never put this post up,72 viewing now :D:D thread i mean.

oh no its back down to 70, Illuminati / Secret Societies (70 Viewing) that's quite a high one,

This has to be top spot in Now That's What I Call Deluded/Paranoid/In Need Of Another Hobby Volume One

lightgiver 09-02-2009 10:09 PM

Blubby bubber.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny_bubb (Post 792836)
This has to be top spot in Now That's What I Call Deluded/Paranoid/In Need Of Another Hobby Volume One

You need help,here you go http://www.cosca.org.uk/

kenny_bubb 09-02-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightgiver (Post 792844)
You need help,here you go http://www.cosca.org.uk/

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Joe, you're such a sweetie to care.

lightgiver 09-02-2009 10:14 PM

Quoi
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny_bubb (Post 792848)
I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Joe, you're such a sweetie to care.

Joe is not here mate,you must be having paranoid delusions,and carry on derailing this thread and i will have no alternative but to report you.

Morning Edition, October 24, 2008 · With 11 days to go until the presidential election,
. Now Obama has an eye-popping 11-point advantage
takes office 2009= 11
Age=47=4+7=11
44th President of the United States=11 TIMES 4=44
George W. Bush, the current U.S. president, is the eleventh cousin of Barack Obama.

kenny_bubb 09-02-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightgiver (Post 792859)
Joe is not here mate,you must be having paranoid delusions,and carry on derailing this thread and i will have no alternative but to report you.

Morning Edition, October 24, 2008 · With 11 days to go until the presidential election,
. Now Obama has an eye-popping 11-point advantage
takes office 2009= 11
Age=47=4+7=11
44th President of the United States=11 TIMES 4=44
George W. Bush, the current U.S. president, is the eleventh cousin of Barack Obama.

Derail it from what????
You thinking there was a Masonic conspiracy about the number of people viewing this section, and then, within an instant, realising you were talking nonsense.

Apologies to everyone for derailing this serious thread.

lightgiver 09-02-2009 10:22 PM

Harassment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny_bubb (Post 792882)
Derail it from what????
You thinking there was a Masonic conspiracy about the number of people viewing this section, and then, within an instant, realising you were talking nonsense.

Apologies to everyone for derailing this serious thread.

Reported again.Harassment.

kenny_bubb 09-02-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightgiver (Post 792895)
Reported again.Harassment.

how is that harrassment? You booby trap your home.... now if that's not harrassing visitors, i don't know what it is.

lightgiver 09-02-2009 10:29 PM

44
 
POLITICO 44: The Obama Presidency. Minute by Minute:

http://www.politico.com/politico44/

Number 44 links Obama and Biden to Young Satan
The illuminati would have the brainwashed masses believe that the reality in which they exist,

http://holyspiritvictorious4ever.blo...-biden-to.html

limelady 09-02-2009 10:35 PM

Please stay on the thread topic.

Deliberate thread hijacking is not allowed.

Please refer to our forum guidelines.

Thankyou.

lightgiver 09-02-2009 10:37 PM

44
 
Forty four and the illuminati.

Ayn Rand was the girlfriend / paramour of Phillipe de Rothschild. She wrote the book Atlas.




Illuminati / Secret Societies (44 Viewing) Gotcha.;):D:D
Illuminati / Secret Societies (44 Viewing)

Albert Pike is a...
by lightgiver
10-02-2009 01:24 AM Go to last post
923 21,969

Who's paranoid now eh.

lightgiver 10-02-2009 06:25 PM

44
 
Its here again 44 viewing,told ya so :D


Illuminati / Secret Societies (44 Viewing) 10-02-2009 07:25 PM

and again Illuminati / Secret Societies (44 Viewing) 10-02-2009 08:58 PM ,it always hovers around this number.

scatlond 10-02-2009 08:35 PM

44? hmmm. Half of 44 is 22, the 22nd letter of the alphabet is V, put 2 Vs together you get VV. W again.:)

lightgiver 10-02-2009 08:36 PM

Scat land on the ball
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by scatlond (Post 795146)
44? hmmm. Half of 44 is 22, the 22nd letter of the alphabet is V, put 2 Vs together you get VV. W again.:)

Hi scat land, :D :D i still cannot find that blair W<but it is out there.

and still they mock,;) not you scat land,but others ;)

Illuminati / Secret Societies (44 Viewing) 10-02-2009 10:32 PM

Now get out of that one,and its been like that for weeks.

Illuminati / Secret Societies (33 Viewing):eek::D Are the Illuminati enemies of...
by marpat
10-02-2009 10:32 PM

lightgiver 11-02-2009 07:43 PM

All the 11s.
 
Illuminati / Secret Societies (33 Viewing)

11-02-2009 08:43 PM

scatlond 11-02-2009 07:45 PM

I got a phone call today from someone I hadnt heard from in ages, their phone number ended in 44.:)

boots 11-02-2009 07:49 PM

Interesting.

How numerology works and how those's use it.

In my thread about NASA and the Masons. They clearly use the Egyptian gods and numerology.

lightgiver 11-02-2009 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boots (Post 797461)
Interesting.

How numerology works and how those's use it.

In my thread about NASA and the Masons. They clearly use the Egyptian gods and numerology.



Illuminati / Secret Societies (33 Viewing) 11-02-2009 09:10 PM


Illuminati / Secret Societies (44 Viewing) 11-02-2009 09:47 PM

Illuminati / Secret Societies (44 Viewing) 11-02-2009 10:16 PM

lightgiver 12-02-2009 09:40 PM

44
 
and again ;)

Illuminati / Secret Societies (44 Viewing) 12-02-2009 10:40 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:39 PM.