David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The Truth About Freemasonry (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=318639)

C1PH3R 27-08-2017 06:14 PM

The Truth About Freemasonry
 
I want to start this by making it clear that I'm not a Freemason, nor am I promoting it. I'm just giving the facts here, and I haven't sworn any allegiance to them, so there's nothing they can do about me laying this out.
 
 Any Masons can feel free to disagree with what's here. It only means they're still in the lower degrees and haven't been given all the information, since it's purposefully obfuscated, with the obfuscations obfuscated yet again. That includes when they've been led to believe they've finally been "let in" on the secrets. Trust me, they haven't. Until now.
 
 A lot of people think Freemasons are bad guys. It's understandable for people to fear what they don't understand, and there has been cases of corruption going on with them, which could lead people to such conclusions.
 
 For example, preferential treatment being given to other Freemasons, and the prevention of justice being served due to collusion with Masonic judges in the courtroom. Tisk tisk.
 
 A big part of the truth about Freemasonry, their symbols, and what they've been up to, is regarding the flat Earth theory, and that they are part of a black military operation involving time travel.
 
 Beliefs literally alter reality. Being in a state of full spectrum war, in our past we had been led to believe the Earth was flat and that we were trapped under a dome, by an outside group attempting to subjugate everyone. Part of Freemasonry's so called "great work" is to undo all that.
 
 That's why when you look back into history, you'll see it's always been Freemasons that have been putting forth the idea of Earth as a globe, and all the astronauts at NASA have been Freemasons.
 
 Looking at the flat Earth structure, the firmament is actually more like a sphere than a dome. It was built like a closed system environment. Above the firmament is water. What this means is that if you were to somehow not only make it up to the top of the dome, the only way out would be to breach it, but then all the water would come down and kill everyone below.
 
  Being trapped in a closed system like that would mean it's basically a prison. Resources would be extremely finite, and population control would need to be implemented eventually.
 
 There's been a tug of war going on through time, with one side trying to imprison us, and the other undoing the damage being done.
 
 With the belief in place that the Earth is a globe, it means we can expand out into space and establish colonies and not have to worry about overpopulation.
 
 Leave the flat Earth theory alone, or we'll all be trapped in here forever.

https://www.theneoilluminati.com/sin...ut-Freemasonry

sylias 27-08-2017 07:05 PM

All your posts are full of shit and you are probably a shill, move on everyone nothing to see here.

C1PH3R 27-08-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sylias (Post 1062955710)
All your posts are full of shit and you are probably a shill, move on everyone nothing to see here.

"You're full of shit and probably a shill" is not an argument. WHY are they full of shit? WHY am I supposedly a shill?

ksigmason 28-08-2017 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C1PH3R (Post 1062955688)
Any Masons can feel free to disagree with what's here. It only means they're still in the lower degrees and haven't been given all the information, since it's purposefully obfuscated, with the obfuscations obfuscated yet again.

So then if you're not a Mason how can you know what the "higher degrees" know? It seems you're using this glaringly obvious logical fallacy and double standard to essentially say that no matter what you say, you're right and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Quote:

That includes when they've been led to believe they've finally been "let in" on the secrets. Trust me, they haven't. Until now.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...33/905/411.jpg

Quote:

For example, preferential treatment being given to other Freemasons, and the prevention of justice being served due to collusion with Masonic judges in the courtroom.
An assumption by anti-Masons.

Quote:

A big part of the truth about Freemasonry, their symbols, and what they've been up to, is regarding the flat Earth theory, and that they are part of a black military operation involving time travel.
No it's not.

Quote:

That's why when you look back into history, you'll see it's always been Freemasons that have been putting forth the idea of Earth as a globe, and all the astronauts at NASA have been Freemasons.
That's incorrect. You seem to be playing "fast and loose" with facts. Some astronauts have been Masons, but not all: http://freemasoninformation.com/maso...ic-astronauts/

C1PH3R 28-08-2017 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksigmason (Post 1062955780)
So then if you're not a Mason how can you know what the "higher degrees" know? It seems you're using this glaringly obvious logical fallacy and double standard to essentially say that no matter what you say, you're right and anyone who disagrees is wrong.


http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...33/905/411.jpg


An assumption by anti-Masons.


No it's not.


That's incorrect. You seem to be playing "fast and loose" with facts. Some astronauts have been Masons, but not all: http://freemasoninformation.com/maso...ic-astronauts/

Exactly the kind of response I was expecting from someone who's been doing Freemasonry for only 11 years.

ksigmason 28-08-2017 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C1PH3R (Post 1062955785)
Exactly the kind of response I was expecting from someone who's been doing Freemasonry for only 11 years.

Well, I'm only 32 so I couldn't have done it any more years than that. Plus, I've done more in 11-years than most will ever do in Freemasonry.

oz93666 28-08-2017 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C1PH3R (Post 1062955739)
... WHY am I supposedly a shill?

Well you appear to be a flat earther and a christian , so that makes you either mentally retarded , or someone paid by the government to miss direct the undiscerning.

Let's assume your the former ...you really shouldn't have a platform on the web , you don't understand the subject , and come over as a bit crazy ....

C1PH3R 29-08-2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1062955790)
Well you appear to be a flat earther and a christian , so that makes you either mentally retarded , or someone paid by the government to miss direct the undiscerning.

Let's assume your the former ...you really shouldn't have a platform on the web , you don't understand the subject , and come over as a bit crazy ....

If you think that, then you've made it very clear that you couldn't be arsed to actually read anything I wrote, and just kind of skimmed over it and saw what you wanted to see instead of what was actually there, because I'm neither.

elshaper 22-10-2017 11:50 PM

I've just learned the meaning of SQUARE in Freemasonry.

Listen to this from 51 mins~
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-134778/TS-936925.mp3

Basically, it is symbolic of you moving from 3D to 4D.

Well, if that is the case, really, Freemasonry isn't all that powerful if you know how to access 4D upto 12D! ;)

the apprentice 23-10-2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062970445)
I've just learned the meaning of SQUARE in Freemasonry.

Listen to this from 51 mins~
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-134778/TS-936925.mp3

Basically, it is symbolic of you moving from 3D to 4D.

Well, if that is the case, really, Freemasonry isn't all that powerful if you know how to access 4D upto 12D! ;)

Freemasonry is but another religion, where the believers are not at all free.

To be free of masonry would be to leave it behind.

They do get rather dizzy as they Circumambulate around their alter.

elshaper 23-10-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the apprentice (Post 1062970508)
Freemasonry is but another religion, where the believers are not at all free.

To be free of masonry would be to leave it behind.


They do get rather dizzy as they Circumambulate around their alter.

In this occasion, surprisingly to say, I must agree with you 100%.

My question is....why DI didn't tell us about the level Freemasons are at?
I mean, if they are 'striving' to reach 4D, that is like saying trying to learn to ride a bicycle with training wheel. You haven't gone anywhere meaningful...yet conspiracy theorists/truthers think they are the force to reckon with. *facepalm* :spinning_head:

Now the cat is out of the bag! :eek:

I wouldn't have a black and white square flooring if I were you.
I'm gonna look for dodecahedron flooring. ;)

the apprentice 23-10-2017 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062970517)
In this occasion, surprisingly to say, I must agree with you 100%.

My question is....why DI didn't tell us about the level Freemasons are at?
I mean, if they are 'striving' to reach 4D, that is like saying trying to learn to ride a bicycle with training wheel. You haven't gone anywhere meaningful...yet conspiracy theorists/truthers think they are the force to reckon with. *facepalm* :spinning_head:

Now the cat is out of the bag! :eek:

I wouldn't have a black and white square flooring if I were you.
I'm gonna look for dodecahedron flooring. ;)

I once had an interesting chat with a high mason who is a chief executive for a local council, after only five minutes I could tell by his composure that what I was sharing with him he was oblivious to, after another five minutes he learned more in those five minutes than he had in over twelve years as a mason.

Holy Knight Kadosh.

ksigmason 23-10-2017 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the apprentice (Post 1062970508)
Freemasonry is but another religion...

No it's not.

Religions advocate sectarian faith. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have dogmas and theology. Freemasonry does not.

Religions enforce an orthodoxy. Freemasonry does not.

Religions seek coverts. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have clergy or priesthoods. Freemasonry does not.

Religions offer some kind of sacrament. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have a plan for salvation and atonement. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have ascetic practices. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have sacred locations. Freemasonry does not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the apprentice (Post 1062970518)
I once had an interesting chat with a high mason who is a chief executive for a local council, after only five minutes I could tell by his composure that what I was sharing with him he was oblivious to, after another five minutes he learned more in those five minutes than he had in over twelve years as a mason.

Holy Knight Kadosh.

Nice anecdote and display of hubris.

iamawaveofthesea 23-10-2017 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksigmason (Post 1062970645)
No it's not.

Religions advocate sectarian faith. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have dogmas and theology. Freemasonry does not.

Religions enforce an orthodoxy. Freemasonry does not.

Religions seek coverts. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have clergy or priesthoods. Freemasonry does not.

Religions offer some kind of sacrament. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have a plan for salvation and atonement. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have ascetic practices. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have sacred locations. Freemasonry does not.


Nice anecdote and display of hubris.

freemasonry does have priests and i have quoted you something from freemasonic literature about that before

freemasonry DOES have sacred sites in that it places their sites on leylines

freemasonry does seek converts especially among influential people who are approached by friends

the apprentice 23-10-2017 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksigmason (Post 1062970645)
No it's not.

Religions advocate sectarian faith. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have dogmas and theology. Freemasonry does not.

Religions enforce an orthodoxy. Freemasonry does not.

Religions seek coverts. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have clergy or priesthoods. Freemasonry does not.

Religions offer some kind of sacrament. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have a plan for salvation and atonement. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have ascetic practices. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have sacred locations. Freemasonry does not.


Nice anecdote and display of hubris.

You know that I'm right Kigs, why would I lie to you, I have the books here to compare with all religious anecdotes, you might remember that they are verbatim to the bible.

You are in complete denial because you believe in your religion, once you believe you are not thinking for yourself.

Remember the seven steps painting I have, what does it tell and say, The mysteries that are here shown are only to a mason known, but you don't know do you and it shows.

https://s1.postimg.org/4uwh8ls37z/Co...Feb-76_rev.jpg

ksigmason 24-10-2017 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1062970651)
freemasonry does have priests and i have quoted you something from freemasonic literature about that before

Freemasonry does not have clergy/priests.

Quote:

freemasonry DOES have sacred sites in that it places their sites on leylines
That's your opinion, not our reality. We do not have "sacred sites."

Quote:

freemasonry does seek converts especially among influential people who are approached by friends
No we don't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the apprentice (Post 1062970669)
You know that I'm right Kigs, why would I lie to you, I have the books here to compare with all religious anecdotes, you might remember that they are verbatim to the bible.

You have an anti-Mason agenda, so there's a reason to lie about Freemasonry. The fact remains, Freemasonry is not a religion nor does it seek to be one.

Quote:

You are in complete denial because you believe in your religion, once you believe you are not thinking for yourself.
My religion is Christianity.

the apprentice 24-10-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksigmason (Post 1062970707)
Freemasonry does not have clergy/priests.


That's your opinion, not our reality. We do not have "sacred sites."


No we don't.


You have an anti-Mason agenda, so there's a reason to lie about Freemasonry. The fact remains, Freemasonry is not a religion nor does it seek to be one.


My religion is Christianity.

The end point and belief is your achilles heel Kigs, now ask yourself what was the religion before Christianity, and then before that, now we are getting closer to the radical the beginnings upon what they are all based. The single entity to which you pay homage when opening and closing of a lodge and how everything within the lodge is orientated.

Now some data for those who understand Astrotheology and the circumnavigation of the planet around the sun, lord, I am or as the Greeks called it, I oa, both are one and the same personification.

From the second degree, revised edition, page 107, ceremony of passing, where the esoteric clues are extant, it mentions/says,

The earth constantly revolving on its axis in its orbit around the sun and Freemasonry being universally spread over its surface, it necessarily follows that the sun must always be at its meridian with respect to masonry.

Now from the manual "MarK Ritual" No.1, page 58,

"Then said the Lord unto me: This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it: because the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.

There are hundreds more which I could recite, but its not my problem if you cannot recognise what is right in front of you Kigs.

You also know that I do not have a Masonic agenda, how could I when I recite directly from the manuals themselves, I take no sides in any belief or religious system, I am, only a messenger.

The talk of gates earlier is none other than the Sun as it crosses below the equator on 23 September and the gate or Equinox cannot be crossed or reversed once the sun crosses below the equator for the winter months to come, only to be opened again in the East on 21 March.

Grant me with some respect Kigs, because once you see the folly of your indoctrination you will thank me not ostracize me.

There is but one Lord and father in every age Kigs, every human has seen it during their lives but fail to see what it is, neither male nor female but an Hermaphroditic Sun, the only entity that leaves no shadows, nor can be controlled by the power of the spoken word.

elshaper 24-10-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksigmason (Post 1062970645)
No it's not.

Religions advocate sectarian faith. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have dogmas and theology. Freemasonry does not.

Religions enforce an orthodoxy. Freemasonry does not.

Religions seek coverts. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have clergy or priesthoods. Freemasonry does not.

Religions offer some kind of sacrament. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have a plan for salvation and atonement. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have ascetic practices. Freemasonry does not.

Religions have sacred locations. Freemasonry does not.


Nice anecdote and display of hubris.

ksigmason,
The organisation may not be classed as religious group but they operate exactly the same way as religion to keep the members from progressing.

hehehe
Are you happy at 4D? Not much you can do there. *cough*

Your religion is Christianity? There you go. You are a slave than a master even though you might have reached 33 degrees.
Sorry, truth hurts...huh?

the apprentice 24-10-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062970752)
ksigmason,
The organisation may not be classed as religious group but they operate exactly the same way as religion to keep the members from progressing.

hehehe
Are you happy at 4D? Not much you can do there. *cough*

Your religion is Christianity? There you go. You are a slave than a master even though you might have reached 33 degrees.
Sorry, truth hurts...huh?

Exactly, there is a higher order lets call it, all keeping and compartmentalizing those below them, thus its a governing body who hide behind a cult like entity in order of keeping the majority, who all stumble at the word and world above them.
The pelicans in St James park and a painting at 10 Duke Street London also shows you how their cult like status operates, feeding its young with its own blood, here is where interbreeding is also extant creating many genetic problems along the way or path of light, genes incorporated and a salt water religion and reluctance to breed normally with the Goyim, which has been running in their blood since the very beginning.

oneriver 24-10-2017 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksigmason (Post 1062970707)
My religion is Christianity.

No surprise as both Christians and Freemasons worship Lucifer


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 PM.