David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Human Race Get Off Your Knees (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Latest Icke Interview Talks About New Book (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=109995)

bicycle 27-03-2010 08:45 PM

Latest Icke Interview Talks About New Book

Recently posted this interview in the general section but after listening it probably needs posting in this section. The first three clips talk a lot about the new book in particularly the so called moon matrix.

http://freeverbage.wordpress.com/201...th-david-icke/

tattooverb 28-03-2010 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bicycle (Post 1058756848)
Recently posted this interview in the general section but after listening it probably needs posting in this section. The first three clips talk a lot about the new book in particularly the so called moon matrix.

http://freeverbage.wordpress.com/201...th-david-icke/

thanks for posting the interview
i hope you enjoyed listening to it bicycle

nofuture 28-03-2010 08:00 PM

Cheers.

Does anyone have it as an mp3?

cluas 29-03-2010 09:45 AM

great interview thx :)

bump

azureangel 29-03-2010 10:31 AM

Thanks bicycle!

I really enjoyed that interview. Great interaction with David and tattooverb, you're an interesting lady in your own right and look like a great artist! love, angel

tattooverb 29-03-2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azureangel (Post 1058760383)
I really enjoyed that interview. Great interaction with David and tattooverb, you're an interesting lady in your own right and look like a great artist! love, angel

thanks angel that is very kind
i am glad you enjoyed the interview
i enjoyed talking with david
it was fantastic of him to give so much of his time

bicycle 29-03-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattooverb (Post 1058757389)
thanks for posting the interview
i hope you enjoyed listening to it bicycle

All the thanks go your way for making it happen. Yes very enjoyable interview, it has to be in my top 5 of all Icke interviews. Dating way back to the mid 90's and those early Rense interviews.

eyeballkid88 04-04-2010 10:34 AM

great interview....

this should be a sticky

soleil 04-04-2010 10:38 AM

Excellent interview. Megan made it like an informative two-way conversation. Very interesting indeed.

tattooverb 04-04-2010 02:42 PM

thanks for the kind words eyeballkid88, cluas and soleil
and thanks to david for giving so much of his time to make it possible

eyeballkid88 05-04-2010 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattooverb (Post 1058776007)
thanks for the kind words eyeballkid88, cluas and soleil
and thanks to david for giving so much of his time to make it possible

Must have been great to chat with him, and its clear that you have loads of knowledge yourself also.... I was at his chat in Melbourne Australia last year and realy wanted to shake his hand, but didnt get the chance unfortunately...

Mods Sticky please!

montag 05-04-2010 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeballkid88 (Post 1058777500)

Mods Sticky please!

Ok..:)

eyeballkid88 05-04-2010 02:59 AM

thanks ;)

tattooverb 05-04-2010 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeballkid88 (Post 1058777500)
Must have been great to chat with him, and its clear that you have loads of knowledge yourself also.... I was at his chat in Melbourne Australia last year and realy wanted to shake his hand, but didnt get the chance unfortunately...

Mods Sticky please!

it was really fantastic to get a chance to sit down and talk with david
i have followed david's research for a couple of years now
i found he had come to many of the same conclusions about things as i had when i first read his books
so i find it refreshing to sit and talk to someone who knows even more than i do about the topics i have been actively researching for many years
i have been writing articles for a while now on many of the topics we discussed and have started making films as well
so interviews seemed the next best step in getting the information out
and david was at the top of my list of folks to interview as he has so much important information to give

if you are australian you may have heard of a researcher there named max igan
i was in australia for a couple of months just before i interviewed david and did an interview of max
his site is thecrowhouse.com
he does a weekly radio show as well which you can access from his site
max has some good info to share including a book he wrote free for download
i highly suggest having a look at his site

thanks again for all the kind words everyone
it has really been my pleasure to do this interview with david
i feel his message is an important one

if anyone has any suggestions as to who else you would like to hear interviewed let me know
i am planning to do a few more interviews this year depending on the location of the people interviewed
cheers

biglad 05-04-2010 02:13 PM

Yes i found this interview interesting & probably the clearest, well explained & most relaxed i have heard from David Icke, with a good interviewer. A lot of the others have often struck me as a bit too sketchy on some of his theories.

I was slightly surprised when he declared Paul Gascoigne as an example of a right brained genius unable to function in a left brained world. Sure Gazza was a talented footballer, but genius, isnt that a bit strong? what are his other talents besides football that suggests he is a genius?

21_12_2012 05-04-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biglad (Post 1058778563)
I was slightly surprised when he declared Paul Gascoigne as an example of a right brained genius unable to function in a left brained world. Sure Gazza was a talented footballer, but genius, isnt that a bit strong? what are his other talents besides football that suggests he is a genius?

biglad 05-04-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 (Post 1058778827)

:)

I couldnt see Gazza learning Icelandic in a week!

In this interview DI says he encourages people to not comply with the system, form groups etc to not pay taxes.

I would like to know if DI himself leads by example, being the change he wishes to see, & does not pay income tax or council tax himself.

I'm not bashing the guy, just curious.

eyeballkid88 06-04-2010 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattooverb (Post 1058777827)
it was really fantastic to get a chance to sit down and talk with david
i have followed david's research for a couple of years now
i found he had come to many of the same conclusions about things as i had when i first read his books
so i find it refreshing to sit and talk to someone who knows even more than i do about the topics i have been actively researching for many years
i have been writing articles for a while now on many of the topics we discussed and have started making films as well
so interviews seemed the next best step in getting the information out
and david was at the top of my list of folks to interview as he has so much important information to give

if you are australian you may have heard of a researcher there named max igan
i was in australia for a couple of months just before i interviewed david and did an interview of max
his site is thecrowhouse.com
he does a weekly radio show as well which you can access from his site
max has some good info to share including a book he wrote free for download
i highly suggest having a look at his site

thanks again for all the kind words everyone
it has really been my pleasure to do this interview with david
i feel his message is an important one

if anyone has any suggestions as to who else you would like to hear interviewed let me know
i am planning to do a few more interviews this year depending on the location of the people interviewed
cheers

Im actually from London living in Melbourne...

Ill check out that site...

Cheers

the infinite one 06-04-2010 04:13 PM

hi tattooverb

Great interview, I truly enjoyed listening to it.

Keep up the great work.

When I come to Amsterdam next, it would be nice to meet up with you.

Drop me a PM if you can.

:)

_tzupidity 06-04-2010 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biglad (Post 1058779549)

In this interview DI says he encourages people to not comply with the system, form groups etc to not pay taxes.

I would like to know if DI himself leads by example, being the change he wishes to see, & does not pay income tax or council tax himself.

I'm not bashing the guy, just curious.

That's a very interesting point. Lead by example and all that. You would be able to find out some of this information for yourself. David Icke Books Ltd is a private limited company registered in England and as such much of their information is required to be made public and you can get that information from Companies House. You won't be able to get any accounts though as the company has exempted itself under the small business waiver for the last few years.

I would be careful about encouraging others to not pay tax and that could be seen as incitement to commit a criminal act, which is a criminal act in of itself.