David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Occult Corporate Logos (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316794)

iamwhoam 04-05-2017 10:15 PM

From Math for Mystics by Renna Shesso:
"...the Golden Ratio had been represented by the Greek letter...tau... As a pictorial representation of the Golden Ratio, [tau] makes better sense, and when written as a capital letter - T - closely expresses the actual measurements." - p. 104.

"An eight-ray "rosette" star was the ancient symbol for Inanna, Ishtar, and the planet Venus. The same shape appears on maps as the Compass Rose, marking the four cardinal directions and their intermediaries." - p. 144.

"Some traditions consider 11 a "master number" that should not be reduced." - p. 147.

"Some traditions consider 22 a "master number" that should not be reduced." - p. 154.

rooey 05-05-2017 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamwhoam (Post 1062912322)
I've wondered about the Canadian flag for a while because it seems so innocent, but most flags have some symbolism included. In this book about sacred geometry, they showed many instances of basic shapes occurring in nature. There were pictures of leaves with pentagons around them, showing their basic five-sided nature.

http://i.imgur.com/cvQSARVm.jpg I've seen this kind of picture before, but it seemed like a stretch. Yet if this is known in the world of sacred geometry, then maybe the significance of the maple leaf has to do with the pentagon, which is clearly important in Freemasonry.


have you seen my post that I made that shows how you can make the four square out of the collar on a suit n tie, plus the design of briefs you can draw a pentagram on easy
??

iamwhoam 05-05-2017 06:43 PM

33 Gematria
 
These are the charts they seem to use the most. The first two are the standard English gematria charts. The next two are reversed gematria. I was reluctant to use the reverse at first because I dont think I have ever seen in it in any books, but there are too many patterns to ignore at this point:

http://i.imgur.com/BbALE2Cm.png http://i.imgur.com/uNx8tAkm.png

http://i.imgur.com/FcdMWSIm.png http://i.imgur.com/X7Nn2aNm.png

Standard Reduction
Associated = 1+1+1+6+3+9+1+2+5+4 = 33 - AP, Associated Press
Bowflex = 2+6+5+6+3+5+6 = 33
Chiclet = 3+8+9+3+3+5+2 = 33
Chilis = 3+8+9+3+9+1 = 33
Citibank = 3+9+2+9+2+1+5+2 = 33
Clorox = 3+3+6+9+6+6 = 33
Cricket = 3+9+9+3+2+5+2 = 33 - Cricket Wireless
Dentyne = 4+5+5+2+7+5+5 = 33
Dow Jones = 4+6+5 + 1+6+5+5+1 = 33
Encore = 5+5+3+6+9+5 = 33 TV Channel
Epic = 5+16+9+3 = 33 - Records
Federal = 6+5+4+5+9+1+3 = 33 - Federal Express
Genesee = 7+5+5+5+1+5+5 = 33
Gibson = 2+9+7+8+3+4 = 33 - Guitars
Hampton = 8+1+4+7+2+6+5 = 33 - Inn
Harley = 8+1+9+3+5+7 = 33
Hilton = 8+9+3+2+6+5 = 33
Hotmail = 8+6+2+4+1+9+3 = 33
Hummer = 8+3+4+4+5+9 = 33
Invokana = 9+5+4+6+2+1+5+1 = 33
Jergens = 1+5+9+7+5+5+1 = 33
Junior = 1+3+5+9+6+9 = 33 - Junior Mints
Kellogg = 2+5+3+3+6+7+7 = 33
Kenwood = 2+5+5+5+6+6+4 = 33
Keystone = 2+5+7+1+2+6+5+5 = 33 - Beer
Miller = 4+9+3+3+5+9 = 33 - Beer
Newsweek = 5+5+5+1+5+5+5+2 = 33
Norton = 5+6+9+2+6+5 = 33 - Antivirus
NYTimes = 5+7+2+9+4+5+1 = 33
Pandora = 7+1+5+4+6+9+1 = 33
People = 7+5+6+7+3+5 = 33 - Magazine
Playboy = 7+3+1+7+2+6+7 = 33
Pontiac = 7+6+5+2+9+1+3 = 33
Reddit = 9+5+4+4+9+2 = 33
Reuter = 9+5+3+2+5+9 = 33 - Reuters
Rockstar = 9+6+3+2+1+2+1+9 = 33 - Energy drink
Rolaids = 9+6+3+1+9+4+1 = 33
Skippy = 1+2+9+7+7+7 = 33 - Peanut butter
Southwest = 1+6+3+2+8+5+5+1+2 = 33 - Airlines
Sprint = 1+7+9+9+5+2 = 33
Sprite = 1+7+9+9+2+5 = 33
TriStar = 2+9+9+1+2+1+9 = 33
Winston = 5+9+5+1+2+6+5 = 33

Standard
Behr = 2+5+8+18 = 33 - paints and wood care
Dell = 4+5+12+12 = 33
Ebay = 5+2+1+25 = 33
Hall = 8+1+12+12 = 33 - Halls cough drops
McAfee = 13+3+1+6+5+5 = 33
MT = 13+20 = 33 - M&T Bank
PNC = 16+14+3 = 33
Sam = 19+1+13 = 33 - Sam's Club

Special K
Kodak = 11+6+4+1+11 = 33
Oakley = 6+1+11+3+5+7 = 33
Starbucks = 1+2+1+9+2+3+3+11+1 = 33
York = 7+6+9+11 = 33 - Peppermint patties

Reverse Reduction
AIPAC = 8+9+2+8+6 = 33
Corona = 6+3+9+3+4+8 = 33
Costco = 6+3+8+7+6+3 = 33
Cuervo = 6+6+4+9+5+3 = 33
Dairy = 5+8+9+9+2 = 33 - Dairy Queen
DQ = 23+10 = 33 - Dairy Queen
Donuts = 5+3+4+6+7+8 = 33 - Dunkin
Franzen = 3+9+8+4+1+4+4 = 33 - Briefcases
Goldman = 2+3+6+5+5+8+4 = 33 - Goldman Sachs
Nestlé = 4+4+8+7+6+4 = 33
New Era = 4+4+4 + 4+9+8 = 33
Patron = 2+8+7+9+3+4 = 33
RC = 9+24 = 33 - RC Cola
Seven Up = 8+4+5+4+4 + 6+2 = 33
Starz = 8+7+8+9+1 = 33 - TV channel

Quote:

Originally Posted by rooey (Post 1062916489)
have you seen my post that I made that shows how you can make the four square out of the collar on a suit n tie, plus the design of briefs you can draw a pentagram on easy
??

No, where's it at?

iamwhoam 08-05-2017 05:02 PM

From Numerology and the Divine Triangle by Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker:
"There are four double digits which are not generally reduced. These are called master numbers. Master numbers offer more opportunity for expression and thus demand more effort from the individual or thing in question. The master numbers are 11, 22, 33, and 44. Whenever you arrive at one of these numbers, retain the master number value." -. 16.

"One last note on the vowel or consonant Y. Its two-pronged structure could symbolically indicate its double usage in the alphabet. As a vowel sound, Y could become the twenty-seventh letter in the alphabet to complete the ninth vibration presently missing. (I=9; R=18/9; Y=27/9)." - p. 38.

"V is the master builder." - p. 72.

"At the fourth watch, just as gray dawn was breaking, they beheld one walking on the water," (Matthew 14:25). This refers metaphorically to the dawning of Aquarian Age, the age of community." - p. 116.

"In the Book of Revelation there are two numbers whose meanings have caused much discussion. These two numbers, the 666 and the 144,000 both vibrate to a 9. The 144,000 who were sealed as members of the Tribes of Israel refers to developed or saved humanity. The seal refers to the protective "sign in the foreheads," (Revelations 9:4). The 666, described as the "number of the beast" (Revelations 13:18), refers to humanity functioning at the materialistc unregenerated humanity, either as "lost" (666) or "saved" (144,000)." - p. 118.

"A flash of lightning is another symbol of the electrical serpent force, or the kundalini, the Mars force in the body." - p. 164.

"Mars is the driving force within any given mechanism, including the human body. It also rules the head, through Aries. After the kundalini or Mars force within the body is driven up the spine, there, in the head, final illumination must take place." - p. 165.

"Aquarius rules this key, which brings the age of revelation. The Star key explains the fifth or celestial essence, which is above and beyond the four elements of fire, earth, air and water. The great star has eight points representing rotation. The seven lesser stars refer to the seven bodily centers which are really whorls of motion and vibration." - p. 166.

"22 is an ancient numerical symbol for a circle, and therefore represents the Alpha and Omega, by which the Lord described Himself in the Bible." - p. 176-7.

"[33] is called the Christ vibration because the title Saviour reduces to 33." - p. 193.

rooey 10-05-2017 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamwhoam (Post 1062916646)
These are the charts they seem to use the most. The first two are the standard English gematria charts. The next two are reversed gematria. I was reluctant to use the reverse at first because I dont think I have ever seen in it in any books, but there are too many patterns to ignore at this point:

http://i.imgur.com/BbALE2Cm.png http://i.imgur.com/uNx8tAkm.png

http://i.imgur.com/FcdMWSIm.png http://i.imgur.com/X7Nn2aNm.png

Standard Reduction
Associated = 1+1+1+6+3+9+1+2+5+4 = 33 - AP, Associated Press
Bowflex = 2+6+5+6+3+5+6 = 33
Chiclet = 3+8+9+3+3+5+2 = 33
Chilis = 3+8+9+3+9+1 = 33
Citibank = 3+9+2+9+2+1+5+2 = 33
Clorox = 3+3+6+9+6+6 = 33
Cricket = 3+9+9+3+2+5+2 = 33 - Cricket Wireless
Dentyne = 4+5+5+2+7+5+5 = 33
Dow Jones = 4+6+5 + 1+6+5+5+1 = 33
Encore = 5+5+3+6+9+5 = 33 TV Channel
Epic = 5+16+9+3 = 33 - Records
Federal = 6+5+4+5+9+1+3 = 33 - Federal Express
Genesee = 7+5+5+5+1+5+5 = 33
Gibson = 2+9+7+8+3+4 = 33 - Guitars
Hampton = 8+1+4+7+2+6+5 = 33 - Inn
Harley = 8+1+9+3+5+7 = 33
Hilton = 8+9+3+2+6+5 = 33
Hotmail = 8+6+2+4+1+9+3 = 33
Hummer = 8+3+4+4+5+9 = 33
Invokana = 9+5+4+6+2+1+5+1 = 33
Jergens = 1+5+9+7+5+5+1 = 33
Junior = 1+3+5+9+6+9 = 33 - Junior Mints
Kellogg = 2+5+3+3+6+7+7 = 33
Kenwood = 2+5+5+5+6+6+4 = 33
Keystone = 2+5+7+1+2+6+5+5 = 33 - Beer
Miller = 4+9+3+3+5+9 = 33 - Beer
Newsweek = 5+5+5+1+5+5+5+2 = 33
Norton = 5+6+9+2+6+5 = 33 - Antivirus
NYTimes = 5+7+2+9+4+5+1 = 33
Pandora = 7+1+5+4+6+9+1 = 33
People = 7+5+6+7+3+5 = 33 - Magazine
Playboy = 7+3+1+7+2+6+7 = 33
Pontiac = 7+6+5+2+9+1+3 = 33
Reddit = 9+5+4+4+9+2 = 33
Reuter = 9+5+3+2+5+9 = 33 - Reuters
Rockstar = 9+6+3+2+1+2+1+9 = 33 - Energy drink
Rolaids = 9+6+3+1+9+4+1 = 33
Skippy = 1+2+9+7+7+7 = 33 - Peanut butter
Southwest = 1+6+3+2+8+5+5+1+2 = 33 - Airlines
Sprint = 1+7+9+9+5+2 = 33
Sprite = 1+7+9+9+2+5 = 33
TriStar = 2+9+9+1+2+1+9 = 33
Winston = 5+9+5+1+2+6+5 = 33

Standard
Behr = 2+5+8+18 = 33 - paints and wood care
Dell = 4+5+12+12 = 33
Ebay = 5+2+1+25 = 33
Hall = 8+1+12+12 = 33 - Halls cough drops
McAfee = 13+3+1+6+5+5 = 33
MT = 13+20 = 33 - M&T Bank
PNC = 16+14+3 = 33
Sam = 19+1+13 = 33 - Sam's Club

Special K
Kodak = 11+6+4+1+11 = 33
Oakley = 6+1+11+3+5+7 = 33
Starbucks = 1+2+1+9+2+3+3+11+1 = 33
York = 7+6+9+11 = 33 - Peppermint patties

Reverse Reduction
AIPAC = 8+9+2+8+6 = 33
Corona = 6+3+9+3+4+8 = 33
Costco = 6+3+8+7+6+3 = 33
Cuervo = 6+6+4+9+5+3 = 33
Dairy = 5+8+9+9+2 = 33 - Dairy Queen
DQ = 23+10 = 33 - Dairy Queen
Donuts = 5+3+4+6+7+8 = 33 - Dunkin
Franzen = 3+9+8+4+1+4+4 = 33 - Briefcases
Goldman = 2+3+6+5+5+8+4 = 33 - Goldman Sachs
Nestlé = 4+4+8+7+6+4 = 33
New Era = 4+4+4 + 4+9+8 = 33
Patron = 2+8+7+9+3+4 = 33
RC = 9+24 = 33 - RC Cola
Seven Up = 8+4+5+4+4 + 6+2 = 33
Starz = 8+7+8+9+1 = 33 - TV channel



No, where's it at?

I can only look up 500 of my previous posts at once. so I don't know how to find it

iamwhoam 12-06-2017 12:09 AM

From Stolen Legacy: Greek Philosophy is Stolen Egyptian Philosophy by George G. M. James:
"The Doctrine of Harmony, as a union of opposites, after being expounded by Pythagoras, appears also in the systems of (a) Heraclitus, who explains the phenomena of nature as passing successively through their opposites; (b) Socrates, who also defines harmony as the union of opposites; (c) Plato, who defines the harmony of the soul as the proper subordination of its parts, i.e., the higher and lower natures..." - p. 71.

"According to Pythagoras, the supreme good in man is to become godlike. This transformation is to be accomplished by virtue which is a union of opposites in man's faculties, i.e., the subordination of man's lower nature to his higher nature... But the precise purpose of the Egyptian Mysteries was to make a man godlike by the purificatory agencies of education and virtue. Consequently it is clear that Pythagoras obtained this doctrine directly from the Egyptian Mysteries." - p. 72.

http://i.imgur.com/yadOFzUt.jpg "The history of the following ancient theory of "The Four Qualities and Four Elements", provides the world with the evidence of the Egyptian origin of the doctrines of (a) Opposites of Contraries, (b) Change or Transmutation and (c) the life and function of the universe is due to either of four elements: fire, or water, or earth or air."
...
"Consequently, transmutation is definitely implied in the teaching of this symbol." - p. 80-1.

"...this doctrine of the Nous, is a doctrine that originated from the Ancient Mysteries of Egypt, where the God Osiris was represented in all Egyptian temples by the symbol of an Open Eye. This symbol indicated not only sight that transcends time and space, but also the omniscience of God, as the Great Mind which created and which directs the Universe. This symbol is carried as a decoration in all modern Masonic lodges and has the same meaning." - p. 90.

"(iii) The following doctrines are generally admitted as having been derived from the Pythagoreans:
(a) Transmigration of the Soul
(b) The immortality of the Soul
(c) The tomb of the Soul is the body."
"...the Egyptian Mystery System, where the principle of opposites was represented not only by pairs of male and female Gods, such as Osiris and Isis, but also by pairs of pillars in the front of all the Egyptian temples." - p. 100.

"...Anaxagoras, who is said to have advanced the Nous (mind) as responsible for creating order out of chaos, and which is omnipotent and omniscient." - p. 101.

"...the principle of opposites originated from the Egyptian Mystery System, whose Gods were male and female, and whose temples carried in front of them two pillars as symbols of the principle of opposites." - p. 118.

"...the creation account of the Egyptians found in the Memphite Theology, also speaks of nature's movement from Chaos to order." - p. 122.

"...Isis or Athor, under the symbol of the heifer..." - p. 149.

This author was not a Mason, but he was a professor. He provides a variety of connections between ancient philosophy, ancient Egypt, and Freemasonry. We already knew a lot of this, but it is interesting to see it confirmed again. The unification of oppositions is an important concept, and the Masonic arch unifies the two pillars which are symbols of these opposites. The four elements diagram, which we have seen before, gives more meaning to the diamond shape that usually represents the union of the XX or the compass and square.

iamwhoam 28-06-2017 11:58 PM

From The Dimensions of Paradise by John Michell:
"...a number 1080. Its polar opposite, the positive, solar force in the universe, was also referred to as a number, 666. These two numbers, which have an approximate golden section relationship of 1:1.62, were at the root of the alchemical formula which expressed the supreme purpose of the Temple... The union of 666 and 1080 is 1746, and when, later on, the arithmetic and symbolic qualities of that number are investigated, it is seen how worthily 1746 represents the union which was consummated at the Temple, the marriage between heaven and earth." - p. 18-9.

"Evidently the New Jerusalem took the form of a cube with each of its 12 sides measuring 12 000 furlongs, each of its 6 faces 144 million sq. furlongs, and with a volume of 1728 x 10? cubic furlongs." - p. 23.

"...if the old astrologers' view is correct , and the beginning of each 2160-year 'month' in the Great Year (produced by the movement of the sun's position at the Vernal Equinox through the twelve signs of the sidereal zodiac) marks a period of change and renewal, it may be significant that the great work at Stonehenge took place near the beginning or Aries, while the vision of New Jerusalem occurred to St John near the start of Pisces. The present time, said to be coinciding with the dawn of Aquarius, could thus be auspicious for the revival of that traditional pattern of cosmology which was reputed to provide the most accurate, useful model of human relationship to the cosmos." - p. 33. Published in 1988.

"The square number, 1, 4, 9, 16, 25, 36. Successive odd numbers 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 etc., constitute the differences between each square number and the next in the series." - p. 50.

"The prime number 37 was clearly of interest to the first Christians. Its most obvious numerological feature is that it generates the numbers in the series 111, 222, 333, etc., including the number of the Beast, 666 or 37 x 18, and 888 the number of Jesus, who is also the Founder..., 888..." - p. 61.

"Among the Greek gods, the virgin Athena...has the appropriate number 77..." - p. 62.

"The symbolic opposite of the circle is the square. Whereas the circle represents the unknowable, spirit and the heavens, the square is material and of the earth. The ratio between its width and its perimeter, instead of being the irrational [pi] as in the case of the circle, is simply and rationally 4. The circle and the square, made commensurable with equal perimeters, form a diagram of the fusion of matter and spirit and together illustrate human nature and the nature of the universe. The object of sacred geometry being to depict that fusion of opposites, the squared circle is therefore its first symbol. Temples and cosmological cities throughout antiquity were founded on its proportions." - p. 67.

"The Vesica Piscis with its three-fold proportions has a special appeal to Christian mystics and is reflected in many symbols, from Jesus the Fish, dominant of the Piscean age, to the shape of a bishop's mitre." - p. 70.

http://i.imgur.com/MKKWZtnt.jpg "The Vesica Piscis or Vessel of the Fish is the orifice formed by the interpenetraion of two equal circles. It gives birth to many of the symbols of sacred geometry. Within it is the rhombus formed by two equilateral triangles, and it is contained in a rectangle with sides in the proportion 1:?3." - p. 72.

"The generative power of the Vesica Piscis extends to the production of the squared circle, which depicts the reconciliation of opposites and is thus the first symbol of the New Jerusalem or divine harmony on earth." - p. 72.

"Pentagonal geometry is entirely bound up with that intriguing ratio known as the golden section, or in mathematicians' shorthand [phi] (=1.618033989...), which has attracted so much attention from geometers ancient and modern." - p. 74.

"The five-pointed star has been described as a geometer's hymn to the golden section, which frames all its dimensions. It has a particular association with humanity, partly because the proportions of the human body are said to be those of the golden section and partly because of the similarity between a pentagram and a figure with outstretched limbs." - p.75.

"In geometric symbolism the figures deriving from the number five are in direct contrast to those of the number six. Psychic and lunar are the qualities of the pentagon, whereas the hexagon is rational and solar. The dimensions of the solar system are displayed in units of six, and the hexagon is behind inanimate forms such as the snowflake and the crystal. The three angles of an equilateral triangle, six of which make up a hexagon, are each of 60 degrees, reflecting the solar number 666, while between two sides of a pentagon the angle is 108 degrees, 1080 being the characteristic lunar number. An important exercise in sacred geometry is therefore to combine the hexagon and pentagon in one synthetic figure." - p. 76.

"The mathematical reason for calling seven the Virgin number has been given on page 53, and in geometry the heptagon is also a virgin because it refuses to couple with or generate any other geometric type. Being without birth an unreproductive, the number seven represents the principle of eternity. It is therefore widely represented in symbolism by, for example, the 7 candlesticks, the 7 veils of initiation, the 7 pillars of wisdom, the 7 hills of the imperial city, the 7 colours of the rainbow and the 7 petals of the pomegranate of the Chinese lotus. The Sumerian temple of the goddess Ninut at Adab, built some 2500 years before Christ, had 7 gates and 7 doors, and 7 x 7 animals sacrificed at its dedication.
"St Augustine wrote that '3 is the first number wholly odd and 4 is the first wholly even and these two make 7 .... Therefore is the Holy Spirit often called by this number'. He thus admits that to the early Christians the Holy Spirit was a female principle, linked by the number 7 to Pallas Athena. Her name ... has the value 77, and Palas, ..., is one less than 343 or 7 x 7 x 7. Like the spirit of the earth she was influenced by the moon, symbolized by her attendant owl." - p. 78-9.

"Plato was certainly one of their school, holding the traditional belief that civilization is periodically destroyed by cataclysms due to some natural, or divinely willed, event such as the approach to earth of an erratic heavenly body. In the last sentence of Critias he tells how Zeus called together all the other gods to judge the fate of Atlantis..." - p. 120.

"Twice 1080 years is the length of a 'month' in the Great Year, 2160 years being the period in which the sun progresses through one sign of the zodiac, and 108 000 years is the duration of a season in the Hindu Kali Yuga of 432 000 years. According to Heraclitus, civilization is destroyed every 10 800 years. Modern climatologists give approximately the same period as the interval between successive ice ages." - p. 180.

"As 1080 is to the moon and the realm of imagination and mystery, so is 666 to the energy of the sun and the principle of reason, will and authority... 666 is the generative power of the male, the call to action, the electric impulse which regulates the molecular field and gives form and order to chaos. It is the active, inventive, fertilizing current in nature, the material as opposed to the spiritual side of things." - p. 185.

"There is nothing inherently beastly or evil about the number 666 although, like all symbolic numbers and the tendencies they symbolize, it displays extreme and unmanageable qualities if it is not united with its opposite. Without the mitigating influence of 1080, the power of 666 is that of the sun which, were it not for the protective atmosphere, would burn up the earth, or of the tyrant who rules for his own glory without consideration for the people, or of the rational principle where it entirely controls the mind and produces arrogance, self-delusion and madness. The Beast in Revelation signifies the total dominance of the number 666." - p. 186.

"Another link which has been perceived between Rome and 666 is that this number is the sum of the first six Roman numerals, I, V, X, L, C, D = 1 +5 + 10 + 50 + 100 + 500 = 666. Nineteenth-centruy Protestant writers were pleased to observe that the Pope's triple crown bore the legend Vicarius Filii Dei, Vicar of the Son of God. Taking from that phrase the letters which serve as Roman numerals (VICarIVsfILIIDeI), they pointed out that their sum amounted to 666." - p. 188.

"The start of the Christian era coincided with the dawning of the age of Pisces, wherefore Jesus was known esoterically as the Fish. Corresponding to Pisces among the Greek gods was Poseidon, god of the sea. Thus in Revelation 13 the first beast...arises from the sea to become the astrological dominant of the new age." - p. 195.

"The next stage in the alchemical model of history, following separatio and the clear discernment of opposites, is coniunctio, where the dispersed, purified elements come together to form a structured organism. from this union there is an offspring who, as in the Christian myth, dies and is resurrected. This completes the first state of the alchemical process which, historically interpreted, leads to restoration of the age of gold." - p. 207.

"Even those people with minds inimical to prophecy may acknowledge the modern relevance of St John's imagery. His ideal City, to which are drawn all 'the nations of them which are saved' under the rule of spirit, previses a necessary and therefore inevitable state of affairs to come. That state, a product of minds reformed by necessity, will be of structured harmony, the key to which is in the scientific code described in this book and symbolized by the Heavenly Jerusalem." - p. 213.


iamwhoam 29-06-2017 12:47 AM

We know FOX=666, because F, O, and X all equal 6.

http://i.imgur.com/0BTc5hot.jpg http://i.imgur.com/WZyoCUqt.jpg That would make OFF=666 as well.

fudgetusk 01-07-2017 09:40 AM

Interesting that you touch upon the symbol of the vesica piscis. This thread sheds some light on it too...

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317196

356dhg222 03-07-2017 12:54 AM

666 is a number of immortality/The Sun Chakra (which plays a big part in immortality, being the chakra that holds the pineal glands energy). Any slander against meditation is indicative of Christian fundamentalism, which is why Christianity has absolutely zero teachings on meditation and threatens and warns against the occult. While the bible itself is numerologically oriented, empowering the creators of its subliminals that they created in the form of false events, people and stories.

Christianity was created by jews out of Alexandria, Egypt, at the time being the city with the largest jewish population. The Therapeutae were jews from Rome who put the bible together using stolen texts and claiming them as their own from Ancient Egypt. It is designed to fool people into a false practice which has nothing spiritual or that would advance their soul, but is only of benefit to the people the bible is meant to advance which is the jewish people.

sin00 03-07-2017 08:28 AM

iamwhoiam, do you ever use http://www.gematrinator.com/calculator/index.php?

It's a good calculator, allows you to cover many types of gematria. I've seen you post quite a lot about gematria but i've not seen you post about some of the more interesting ones.

For instance,

World War One = 888 (sumerian)
The Great Fire of London, which was in 1666 = 666 (jewish)
Pizzagate = 666 (sumerian)
Twittergate = 888 (sumerian)
Occult = 444 (sumerian)

New York = 666 (sumerian)
London = 444 (sumerian)


Does David Icke never talk about the stuff coming up in gematria and other number coincidences? I don't recall ever seeing him mention it in his articles. Considering some of the numbers coming up in regards to conspiracy theories, such as the number 1776 (the supposedly official founding date of the illuminati) I wonder why David Icke doesn't talk about it. If you ever read his social media section (people making comments), aswell as on numerous forums online, a lot of people don't trust Icke. Some people think he's either working for "them" or he just doesn't know what he's talking about. (not necessarily what I think)

Back to the numbers. Many people think this is just a coincidence. I guess that if you search for enough phrases you will always find numbers coming up every now and then, especially as there are so many numbers to look for which hold supposed meaning. It's only conspiracy theorists who believe this stuff means something and even then it's not many who do. But what do you think?

Daisy101 03-07-2017 08:49 AM

In creating logos there are only so many shapes you can use.
And they are inspired by large brand companies so if there are occult messages behind them it's likely to spill out into copycat designs in smaller companies.

Also a lot of symbols had a different original meaning in the past to what they have now. Many symbols meant protection and now mean occult.

Has anyone got any suggestions on how to create non-occult logos? Or shapes that give out good energy vibes?
Maybe logo designers can change the world for better.

By the way I know a narcissistic business owner that isn't part of the occult network but is a psycopath and he wanted to incorporate such evil images in his logo and product names as he thought it will benefit him in some way or that he will be recognised by the larger companies as 'one of them'.
He also liked the initials of products to have two meanings - the fake meaning and the real one being nasty and having a laugh at the customers expense which he would devulge to other business owners.

He bragged how he would pretend to be a high ranking freemason etc... to give his businesses a head start and even learn the handshakes - so they are infiltrated by other 'evil' types lol

Yeah I didn't speak to him after that.

the nine 03-07-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy101 (Post 1062940253)
In creating logos there are only so many shapes you can use.
And they are inspired by large brand companies so if there are occult messages behind them it's likely to spill out into copycat designs in smaller companies.

Also a lot of symbols had a different original meaning in the past to what they have now. Many symbols meant protection and now mean occult.

Has anyone got any suggestions on how to create non-occult logos? Or shapes that give out good energy vibes?
Maybe logo designers can change the world for better.

By the way I know a narcissistic business owner that isn't part of the occult network but is a psycopath and he wanted to incorporate such evil images in his logo and product names as he thought it will benefit him in some way or that he will be recognised by the larger companies as 'one of them'.
He also liked the initials of products to have two meanings - the fake meaning and the real one being nasty and having a laugh at the customers expense which he would devulge to other business owners.

He bragged how he would pretend to be a high ranking freemason etc... to give his businesses a head start and even learn the handshakes - so they are infiltrated by other 'evil' types lol

Yeah I didn't speak to him after that.

They were created by one man apparently..A free mason.

If you have never watched this, then I recommend 100 mins of great research..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bucnkuz7S_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

iamwhoam 03-07-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sin00 (Post 1062940240)
iamwhoiam, do you ever use http://www.gematrinator.com/calculator/index.php?

It's a good calculator, allows you to cover many types of gematria. I've seen you post quite a lot about gematria but i've not seen you post about some of the more interesting ones.

Yes, I use it everyday. The pictures in my post above are from that site.

Quote:

For instance,

World War One = 888 (sumerian)
The Great Fire of London, which was in 1666 = 666 (jewish)
Pizzagate = 666 (sumerian)
Twittergate = 888 (sumerian)
Occult = 444 (sumerian)

New York = 666 (sumerian)
London = 444 (sumerian)
I have posted about Pizzagate and a lot about New York, which is one of the most important terms, imo. I have a gematria thread: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317187 That one is read-only, but you can respond here: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316701

I think the biggest number is 33. 666 would be next. I dont know why he calls that system Sumerian, though. I have seen it called a few different things, including Old English gematria. I dont look at it much, but I do think they use 111 as 111x6=666. I have been reluctant to use some of these systems based on different languages because the alphabets are different, and I dont know enough about that. I mostly use standard and reverse English gematria with their KV and EP execptions.
Pizza = 7+9+8+8+1 = 33
Gate = 7+1+20+5 = 33
Pizzagate = 16+9+26+26+1+7+1+20+5 = 111
James = 8+8+5+4+8 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Alefantis = 1+3+5+6+1+5+2+9+1 = 33
England = 4+4+2+6+8+4+5 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Thames = 7+1+8+5+4+8 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
New York = 4+4+4 + 2+3+9+7 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
New York = 14+5+23 + 25+15+18+11 = 111
York = 7+6+9+11 = 33 (Full Reduction KV)
Empire = 4+5+2+9+9+4 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction) - The Empire State.
Trade = 7+9+8+5+4 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction) - World Trade Center
Those 111s then would be 666's. Imo, 666 is a period of time. It is the length of one decan, or a third of a 2000 year zodiac age. 9/11 was the dawn of the Age of the Aquarius using this system. It is a Masonic timetable, or Masonic Clock, or a Clockwork Orange:
Orange = 6+9+1+5+7+5 = 33
Clockwork = 3+12+15+3+11+23+15+18+11 = 111 (x6=666)
Kubrick knew about it, and that is why he made a movie called 2001 and why there is a building next the the World Trade Center built to look like the black monolith.

Quote:

Does David Icke never talk about the stuff coming up in gematria and other number coincidences? I don't recall ever seeing him mention it in his articles. Considering some of the numbers coming up in regards to conspiracy theories, such as the number 1776 (the supposedly official founding date of the illuminati) I wonder why David Icke doesn't talk about it. If you ever read his social media section (people making comments), aswell as on numerous forums online, a lot of people don't trust Icke. Some people think he's either working for "them" or he just doesn't know what he's talking about. (not necessarily what I think)
I disagree with a lot of what he says regarding esoteric topics. I havent heard him talk about gematria, but I havent been listening to him much lately. I think the binary star system and 9/11 as the dawn of Aquarius are very important, but I havent heard him mention those topics. Edit: I think I did hear him talk about yugas, or ages of history though, so maybe he has gotten into that a little.

Quote:

Back to the numbers. Many people think this is just a coincidence. I guess that if you search for enough phrases you will always find numbers coming up every now and then, especially as there are so many numbers to look for which hold supposed meaning. It's only conspiracy theorists who believe this stuff means something and even then it's not many who do. But what do you think?
They definitely use gematria. You can see it in the 33 Gematria thread. At the very least, it is a way for those in-the-know to communicate with each other. Hollywood loves this stuff. It is everywhere.
Hollywood = 1+3+6+6+2+4+3+3+5 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)

sin00 03-07-2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamwhoam (Post 1062940318)
Yes, I use it everyday. The pictures in my post above are from that site.



I have posted about Pizzagate and a lot about New York, which is one of the most important terms, imo. I have a gematria thread: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317187 That one is read-only, but you can respond here: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316701

I think the biggest number is 33. 666 would be next. I dont know why he calls that system Sumerian, though. I have seen it called a few different things, including Old English gematria. I dont look at it much, but I do think they use 111 as 111x6=666. I have been reluctant to use some of these systems based on different languages because the alphabets are different, and I dont know enough about that. I mostly use standard and reverse English gematria with their KV and EP execptions.
Pizza = 7+9+8+8+1 = 33
Gate = 7+1+20+5 = 33
Pizzagate = 16+9+26+26+1+7+1+20+5 = 111
James = 8+8+5+4+8 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Alefantis = 1+3+5+6+1+5+2+9+1 = 33
England = 4+4+2+6+8+4+5 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
Thames = 7+1+8+5+4+8 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
New York = 4+4+4 + 2+3+9+7 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
New York = 14+5+23 + 25+15+18+11 = 111
York = 7+6+9+11 = 33 (Full Reduction KV)
Empire = 4+5+2+9+9+4 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction) - The Empire State.
Trade = 7+9+8+5+4 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction) - World Trade Center
Those 111s then would be 666's. Imo, 666 is a period of time. It is the length of one decan, or a third of a 2000 year zodiac age. 9/11 was the dawn of the Age of the Aquarius using this system. It is a Masonic timetable, or Masonic Clock, or a Clockwork Orange:
Orange = 6+9+1+5+7+5 = 33
Clockwork = 3+12+15+3+11+23+15+18+11 = 111 (x6=666)
Kubrick knew about it, and that is why he made a movie called 2001 and why there is a building next the the World Trade Center built to look like the black monolith.



I disagree with a lot of what he says regarding esoteric topics. I havent heard him talk about gematria, but I havent been listening to him much lately. I think the binary star system and 9/11 as the dawn of Aquarius are very important, but I havent heard him mention those topics. Edit: I think I did hear him talk about yugas, or ages of history though, so maybe he has gotten into that a little.



They definitely use gematria. You can see it in the 33 Gematria thread. At the very least, it is a way for those in-the-know to communicate with each other. Hollywood loves this stuff. It is everywhere.
Hollywood = 1+3+6+6+2+4+3+3+5 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)

What's your opinion on Pizzagate then. A hoax/psyop? Quite a lot of people think it's that, though many more are certain it's real.

Wake up Neo = 666

You mentioned 111. What about 1110?

There's a biblical website that explains a lot of this stuff and it says that 1110 comes up a lot in the a biblical sense (it's to do with jesus, god etc). This is the site:

http://www.saintjohncode.org/mathema...existence.html

Proof of god's existence on "a little scroll" of gematria

Mathematics is the alphabet with which
God has written the universe.”
Galileo Galilei


I won't copy and paste the entire site, it's big. Just check for yourself. According to this site:

1110

ONE, ONE, ONE AND ZERO
THREE LINES AND A CIRCLE
THE LANGUAGE OF THE BIBLE
CODE OF THE ENGLISH BIBLE
GEMATRIA CODE OF THE BIBLE
THE HUMAN LANGUAGE CODE
ENGLISH ALPHABET’S CODE
WORLD TRADE CENTRE
BOOK OF REVELATION
THE ETERNAL CHRIST
A NAIL, A NAIL, A NAIL, A CROWN (3 nails and a crown of thorns)
DNA NUCLEOTIDE CODE: A, T, G, C


How is some of this even possible? DNA code? 3 lines and a circle? one one one and zero? a nail, a nail, a nail, a crown? Also Notice that "World Trade Centre" is present.

What do you make of this. What does it suggest? That god is real? I don't believe in some omnipotent god. But I can't explain how this stuff is possible.

iamwhoam 03-07-2017 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sin00 (Post 1062940384)
What's your opinion on Pizzagate then. A hoax/psyop? Quite a lot of people think it's that, though many more are completely fooled by it.

Yes, a hoax/psyop.

Quote:

What about 1110? Do you think 111 in ordinal basically means the same as 1110 in sumerian?
I dont understand the labeling of this gematria system as Sumerian. As far as I know, the Sumerians used Cuneiform, which has a pictograph alphabet. The 'Sumerian' system from Gematrinator is just the numbers from standard English gematria multiplied by 6, so it is another form of English gematria. I dont like to use it that much, because it produces so many multiples of 6, possibly making insignificant things appear significant. I do suspect, though, that they make 111x6=666, partly because very few words would add up to 666 without the multiplication.

Edit: Dont know too much about 1110 except that it is 111 x 10, which would make it a multiple of these important triple rep-digits. 111 x 16 = 1776.

Quote:

How is some of this even possible? DNA? 3 lines and a circle? one one one and zero? a nail, a nail, a nail, a crown? Also Notice that "World Trade Centre" is present, which is in New York.
I dont know where that quote comes from. Nostradamus?

Nail, nail, nail is significant. Nail is associated with the Hebrew Vau, which equals 6. Vau Vau Vau is VVV is Nail-Nail-Nail equals 666. There are three nails on the Jesuit seal.

Many things having to do with New York and 9/11 have significant gematria. It is not because there is some inherent numerical code in the universe. It is because these names have been put in place over the centuries by Freemasons or other occultists. New York seems to be a special place, perfect for their two towers and for their symbolic entrance into the next zodiac age.

Quote:

What do you make of how gematria seems to be linked to the Bible. What does it suggest? That god is real? Or somehow, thousands of years ago man created this extremely amazing system of giving mathmatical properties to the English language. I can't explain it.
I dont know for sure. I assume gematria plays a major part in the Bible. The Hebrew letters have numerical counterparts, and I believe there are examples out there put out by academics even.

The Bible was written in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek. If you look at Hebrew and Greek charts, the letters dont correspond exactly to English, leaving room for interpretation. I dont think Gematrinator even includes these systems, but I believe they were used by Crowley, so they would be quite important. I dont do that kind of Gematria because I dont know enough about Hebrew or Greek. You can find it used though in Kabbalah books, or books about sacred geometry or occultism. I think I have quoted from some of those books in this thread.

I assume that god is not real and that the great architect is a name for the math underlying the order of the universe. Maybe they had a greater understanding of this order in the distant past if it is true that there was a past Golden Age.

English is a relatively young language, so it was not around at the time of the Bible. If you read English from around the year 1500 AD, a lot of words are spelled differently too. The gematria I have been trying to understand is modern. I think they use it to communicate with others in-the-know.

A lot of what I think they believe is written in the first post of this thread, although my thoughts have changed on some topics. If human consciousness varies with the cycle of precession, then humanity would have been at a higher level in the past, and this might help explain the building of the pyramids. If humanity was at a higher level of consciousness in the past, they may have had a profound understanding of math and the universe, and they may have written that into their language. But who knows... These are wild theories, but this does seem to be part of occult history.

jupiter12 03-07-2017 11:54 PM

Great posts above (and below) :lol:

This type of thought triggers deeper awareness/curiosity for those that want to explore deeper ,,

Everything is mathematical ,, physics ,, Einstein , Pythagorus ,, Plato ,, Socrates ,, etc,,,,,, E=MC squared ,,

Computers use binary digital coding to represent reality! :cheerleader: On that screen!

Your brain is a complex decoding computer. Your DNA uses mathematical coding to create LIFE!

Input ,,,, trillions of digital signals ,,, from all over the body -

Then ,, digitally transforms all that immense data into '' Reality'' Your perceptions of the World and everything you know ,, and all your memories (data encoded into biological structures) which enable you to function on a daily basis!

the nine 04-07-2017 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamwhoam (Post 1062940407)
Yes, a hoax/psyop.



I dont understand the labeling of this gematria system as Sumerian. As far as I know, the Sumerians used Cuneiform, which has a pictograph alphabet. The 'Sumerian' system from Gematrinator is just the numbers from standard English gematria multiplied by 6, so it is another form of English gematria. I dont like to use it that much, because it produces so many multiples of 6, possibly making insignificant things appear significant. I do suspect, though, that they make 111x6=666, partly because very few words would add up to 666 without the multiplication.

Edit: Dont know too much about 1110 except that it is 111 x 10, which would make it a multiple of these important triple rep-digits. 111 x 16 = 1776.



I dont know where that quote comes from. Nostradamus?

Nail, nail, nail is significant. Nail is associated with the Hebrew Vau, which equals 6. Vau Vau Vau is VVV is Nail-Nail-Nail equals 666. There are three nails on the Jesuit seal.

Many things having to do with New York and 9/11 have significant gematria. It is not because there is some inherent numerical code in the universe. It is because these names have been put in place over the centuries by Freemasons or other occultists. New York seems to be a special place, perfect for their two towers and for their symbolic entrance into the next zodiac age.



I dont know for sure. I assume gematria plays a major part in the Bible. The Hebrew letters have numerical counterparts, and I believe there are examples out there put out by academics even.

The Bible was written in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek. If you look at Hebrew and Greek charts, the letters dont correspond exactly to English, leaving room for interpretation. I dont think Gematrinator even includes these systems, but I believe they were used by Crowley, so they would be quite important. I dont do that kind of Gematria because I dont know enough about Hebrew or Greek. You can find it used though in Kabbalah books, or books about sacred geometry or occultism. I think I have quoted from some of those books in this thread.

I assume that god is not real and that the great architect is a name for the math underlying the order of the universe. Maybe they had a greater understanding of this order in the distant past if it is true that there was a past Golden Age.

English is a relatively young language, so it was not around at the time of the Bible. If you read English from around the year 1500 AD, a lot of words are spelled differently too. The gematria I have been trying to understand is modern. I think they use it to communicate with others in-the-know.

A lot of what I think they believe is written in the first post of this thread, although my thoughts have changed on some topics. If human consciousness varies with the cycle of precession, then humanity would have been at a higher level in the past, and this might help explain the building of the pyramids. If humanity was at a higher level of consciousness in the past, they may have had a profound understanding of math and the universe, and they may have written that into their language. But who knows... These are wild theories, but this does seem to be part of occult history.

I think according to sitchen, the sumerians used hexadecimal
That is 1- 60 before its repeats as opposed to our system of 1 - 10 before it repeats ..
Not read his books for a few years now :o

sin00 04-07-2017 09:17 AM

Here's a few creepy ones:

Global Genocide = 666 (sumerian) (also 223 in jewish, the reverse of which is 322)
Nuclear World War Three = 1776 (reverse sumerian)
World War Three nuke attacks = 1776 (sumerian)
World War Three The Master Plan = 322 (english ordinal)
Global Banking System Collapse = 111 (jewish)

Obviously if you have the slightest belief that any of this means something, it should be a bit worrying. However, it could easily be coincidence, I guess? Because if you search for enough phrases you will always find some that come up in any of the numerous variants of different gematrias and out of the many number possibilities that people assume to have some sort of meaning, and there's quite a lot of numbers - and so something obviously comes up every now and then. In fact odds are a phrase will come up with at least one of these supposedly meaningful numbers quite often.

iamwhoam 04-07-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sin00 (Post 1062940577)
Here's a few creepy ones:

Global Genocide = 666 (sumerian) (also 223 in jewish, the reverse of which is 322)
Nuclear World War Three = 1776 (reverse sumerian)
World War Three nuke attacks = 1776 (sumerian)
World War Three The Master Plan = 322 (english ordinal)
Global Banking System Collapse = 111 (jewish)

Obviously if you have the slightest belief that any of this means something, it should be a bit worrying. However, it could easily be coincidence, I guess? Because if you search for enough phrases you will always find some that come up in any of the numerous variants of different gematrias and out of the many number possibilities that people assume to have some sort of meaning, and there's quite a lot of numbers - and so something obviously comes up every now and then. In fact odds are a phrase will come up with at least one of these supposedly meaningful numbers quite often.

I dont really like those longer phrases or phrases with awkward wording to make it work.

I'll add the "Sumerian" system when I do calculations on Gematrinator and see what happens.

Imo, especially with modern English, the gematria is put there on purpose by people who know the code. It is not an intrinsic element of the universe. I agree, though, that it is worrying because they put a lot of their gematria in disaster or post-apocalyptic movies. They may be trying to signal to those who can read the symbolism that Biblical catastrophes are on the way.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration = 13+26+7+18+12+13+26+15 + 26+22+9+12+13+26+6+7+18+24+8 + 26+13+23 + 8+11+26+24+22 + 26+23+14+18+13+18+8+7+9+26+7+18+12+13 = 666 (Reverse Ordinal)
Even as a kid, I thought the full name of NASA was weird and redundant. Of course if you are going to space, you are going to have to deal with 'Aeronautics', which is a weird word too. When things are given weird names, they are sometimes using gematria. I suspect this NASA=666 is not an accident. It may have been formed to look out for the astronomical shifts that the Masonic powers-that-be are expecting. That might explain some of the strangeness that comes out of NASA and some of its Masonic ties. As I said before, 666 is a length of time and is part of the Masonic clock or the Clockwork Orange. It is a 33 and 666 clock.

If we are going to use the "Sumerian," a name that for some reason really bothers me, lol, that means 444 in the standard gematria would equal 74, like for the word "Masonic." 74 x 6 = 444

http://i.imgur.com/xsLdpqu.png
Masonic = 13+1+19+15+14+9+3 = 74
Masonic = 78+6+114+90+84+54+18 = 444 (x6)
Today is 7/4, the Fourth of July. Maybe they use this more than I thought.

The Gematrix site was around well before Gematrinator, and they just call this Sumerian system 'English Gematria'. This page gives a bunch of 666 terms in a few systems: http://www.gematrix.org/?word=666 They dont use reduction on this site though, which is a huge omission.
Helicopter = 8+5+12+9+3+15+16+20+5+18 = 111
Helicopter = 48+30+72+54+18+90+96+120+30+108 = 666 (x6)
There are significant scenes with helicopters in symbolic movies like Die Hard, End of Days, Cloverfield, I Am Legend, etc.

http://i.imgur.com/F1eb4ixl.png http://i.imgur.com/sJlrecjm.jpg The first pic is from End of Days, which means the end of the Age of Pisces. The sign behind the helicopter(111/666) says "NY 2K: Where will you be?" 9/11 was the end of a 2K/2000 year zodiac age, 2000 years from the birth of Jesus which was a symbol of the start of the age. I've just started to become aware of this helicopter symbolism.

In Die Hard, the helicopter carries two FBI agents, both named Johnson.
Johnsons = 1+6+8+5+1+6+5+1 = 33
Plus, Theo drills through seven layers of a vault, the last being electro-magnetic. This is a reference to the seven chakras and takes place at the top of a tower.

I'm been finding some of this out on the gematria threads. Please check it out and contribute.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...d+tower&page=8

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=316701


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11 PM.