David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David's Political Campaign - Archive (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Video - David Icke talk in Hull (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=30191)

bernardsmith 08-07-2008 05:26 PM

Video - David Icke talk in Hull

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...01062338&hl=en

truthspoon 08-07-2008 05:33 PM

Thanks! He seemed to have done a good long talk.... better value for money than our so called politicians... most of them couldn't talk for more than two minutes before needing to check their scripts..

clozaril 08-07-2008 05:37 PM

thanks thats my evening sorted

loderlive 08-07-2008 06:41 PM

Thanks, lets get distributing!

How about an official you tube channel like Alex Jones??

Also is it possible to add to favourites in google like youtube?

anders lindman 08-07-2008 06:42 PM

Excellent talk. David talked about Dick Cheney being more powerful than George W. Bush in the White House. One interesting thing is that even Scott McClellan, the former White House Press Secretary (2003-2006) for President George W. Bush, says very much the same thing! That's confirmation straight from the horse's mouth.

soulja 08-07-2008 07:18 PM

i'm pretty bored rigth now so this came at the right time - nice1 thx..

timelord 08-07-2008 07:28 PM

Christ you can see my grey head in some of that video (I'm not even in my mid 30s yet ARRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!) :)

anders lindman 08-07-2008 08:09 PM

Another thing David talked about was that the political parties implement the agenda when they are in power and oppose the agenda when they are not in power. So the agenda is always implemented regardless of whatever political party is in power.

One example of this can perhaps be seen in Sweden today. The political right are at the moment in power and they introduce a snoop law (very much like an Orwellian agenda) while the political left, who now are in opposition but have no power, oppose the snoop law. Then in the future when there is a shift so that the political left comes into power I wouldn't be surprised that they then suddenly would start defending the snoop law while the political right, when no longer having the power, start to oppose the snoop law.

loderlive 08-07-2008 08:24 PM

This whole experience has defiantly been worth it for everyone.

duckingdafta 08-07-2008 08:45 PM

for those that managed to attend.. When it came to asking questions, this isn't on the vid, and as we were asked not to record it, does anyone remember the details of a Lady talking about her son, something about her son being monitored. does anyone know what it was about and who was monitoring?.

multiversal 08-07-2008 08:50 PM

Anyone know how many people who attended the talk were people already familiar with David's work and how many people were new comers and local people?

duckingdafta 08-07-2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multiversal (Post 412771)
Anyone know how many people who attended the talk were people already familiar with David's work and how many people were new comers and local people?

IMO, If I was to have a guess, I would say about 80% knew of David's work, but about a dozen or so of them did not agreed with it until the day as they had probably never actually seen him or read a book, just familiar through hearsay and reputation... I would add this seemed to change from not so sure to positive thought in David's cause. 10% I would say were either staff, reporters & just the few idiots who seem to expecting a few more mates to turn up for something extra.. the constant phone checks makes me think this... As for the remainder, I would say they had their own agenda and had no real interest in listening but some got drawn into it but didn't really know his work... you couldn't help not do.

soulja 08-07-2008 09:09 PM

one hour in gotta say dave's on form again. good talk and spreadable to newbies on the subjects. he also looks much healthier than last time i saw him.

ratiocinator 08-07-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckingdafta (Post 412763)
When it came to asking questions, this isn't on the vid, and as we were asked not to record it

Oh really! Would anyone care to explain this? Why would the Q&A be censored? This was the part I most wanted to see.

This is very suspicious, I think. What is the fear that would lead to such a decision being made, that of denying us the opportunity to watch the Q&A?

duckingdafta 08-07-2008 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratiocinator (Post 412808)
Oh really! Would anyone care to explain this? Why would the Q&A be censored? This was the part I most wanted to see.

This is very suspicious, I think. What is the fear that would lead to such a decision being made, that of denying us the opportunity to watch the Q&A?

Don't misunderstand me, I should have explained, the ONLY part we where not to record was the actual presentation David made.. as this was made for everyone with cameras already there.. we were allowed to record anything before and after the talk..including Q&A, I know this cause I asked, I just didn't switch on a recorder after the talk cause I took photo's instead and my camera was my recorder..

multiversal 08-07-2008 09:20 PM

My fear was that he be talking to the already converted, however I suppose if there is 20% of people that could potentially have their head turned then that's better than nothing.

paolo 08-07-2008 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratiocinator (Post 412808)

I think it was a decision made to balance video quality against the 3 hour length of the video. Nothing suspicious - there are comments to be made about one or two of the questions, but the main body of the talk made the impact.
David was in truly top form

It's difficult to assess how many of the 400 or so among the audience were local, but a number certainly were. I found a few myself.

In the previous day's canvassing a perhaps surprising number of the area's rather staid-seeming inhabitants were certainly not hostile, and many were willing to engage or at least feign interest

On an energetic level at least I'm pretty sure that this meeting knocked a big hole, or maybe rather a something, into David Davis's vacuous,"control the opposition" stance, which is what it is, viz. the PNAC connection

equinox 08-07-2008 09:53 PM

nice one.it was very good.:)

who elsie 08-07-2008 09:53 PM

Fantastic, passionate talk from David! So glad that this talk is available free on the net. I hope people do circulate it far and wide - people have to see this.

Great work David and those that put it together!

blane777 08-07-2008 10:04 PM

Thanks very much for posting this Bernardsmith.

2:05:00-2:08:40 Watch this part and take note.