David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Are you an empath? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=291743)

empath_ 24-03-2015 05:12 PM

Are you an empath?

Hello,
I've been on the forum a few months, I set up a new account this morning as it was saying I had no account..

Anyway, I wanted to write a post about Empath's - after researching the traits I finally found an answer to constantly feeling drained/affected by others energy. Also, the state of this world is extremely overwhelming - having to understand war mongerers, gross inequality, austerity, ecological effects of capitalism etc.. is just ridiculous to even comprehend at my end. I've been truth-seeking for a few years now so I'm more leaning towards enriching my and other's souls to continue, but I'd like to hear anyone else's thoughts if they are an empath or know of an empath.

Like when the TV is on (I don't own a TV but unfortunately at work everyone salivates over it. I see the newsperson talking about people from the middle east as if they are a different species, it makes me stomach churn and my soul feels.. sore? But I look around and people are literally so de-sensitized to the brutality it makes me feel like I'm going insane!

It'd be interesting to hear if anyone on this forum feels the same :)

Love, Light & Peace:luv:

white light 24-03-2015 05:15 PM

I empathise with that. :)

But I can switch off to news horrors, not all the time, but I don't find it helpful to be affected all the time.

1zenith 24-03-2015 05:54 PM

Ohh is that what that means?

Quote:

Originally Posted by empath_ (Post 1062445301)
Hello,
I've been on the forum a few months, I set up a new account this morning as it was saying I had no account..

Anyway, I wanted to write a post about Empath's - after researching the traits I finally found an answer to constantly feeling drained/affected by others energy. Also, the state of this world is extremely overwhelming - having to understand war mongerers, gross inequality, austerity, ecological effects of capitalism etc.. is just ridiculous to even comprehend at my end. I've been truth-seeking for a few years now so I'm more leaning towards enriching my and other's souls to continue, but I'd like to hear anyone else's thoughts if they are an empath or know of an empath.

Like when the TV is on (I don't own a TV but unfortunately at work everyone salivates over it. I see the newsperson talking about people from the middle east as if they are a different species, it makes me stomach churn and my soul feels.. sore? But I look around and people are literally so de-sensitized to the brutality it makes me feel like I'm going insane!

It'd be interesting to hear if anyone on this forum feels the same :)

Love, Light & Peace:luv:

Then yes i am one.
Well my problem is large crowds and the matrix period.

I can't stand all the polution I smell.
Gas smells in the air, oil, alcohol meth smells.

oneisall 24-03-2015 08:25 PM

Unf yes, doesnt have to be ppl, just hearing a crow sadly croaking on the ground near her nest cause it fell from the tree is enough.

andy1033 24-03-2015 08:36 PM

Everyone is unique, and see this in slightly different ways.

If you stumbled over something good for you, but do not expect your abilities to be exactly like others. You are unique.

mr man 24-03-2015 08:46 PM

Yes, i am

grandmasterp 24-03-2015 08:53 PM

Definitely not.
( according to Mrs GMP)

:)

patb 25-03-2015 12:01 AM

Here's someones take on what an empath is:

http://themindunleashed.org/2013/10/...of-empath.html

swamideva 25-03-2015 01:56 AM

Empaths are most likely introverts also.

knowman 12-06-2015 08:24 AM

Fresh air

Quote:

I can't stand all the polution I smell.
Gas smells in the air, oil, alcohol meth smells.
Bloody hell my sister lives up on the mountain. Bloody hell THE AIR up there I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF IT. This city is small 200,000 people or something but the AIR ON THE MOUNTAIN is so bloody wonderful compared to in the city.

I am not an empath. It is weird when you have spent most of your life feeling nothing really, just ruminating and doing left-brain intellectual things all the time. Getting maggo and what have you. General low-life activities. I am a left-brainer me psychic abilities are pretty shit. I cannot do OBE's or any of that shit. I have bloody well tried - I went through a period where I was lying on me bed for bloody hours trying to do an OBE but I never got any air-time. :mad: So no not an empath. *facepalm*

kizzie 12-06-2015 08:32 AM

I have only just found out I am a empath.. I always knew I was sensitive to somethings. but never really gave it much thought. Thought my head was always full of crap and nonsense and fear and confusion. How I feel crazed around some people and calm around others. Didnt dawn on me I was just picking up what they are feeling rather than my own thoughts.

Its explained so much of my life to me. I so wish I had known it many years ago.. might have saved me a life of pain .

I am off for a rest at my son's home tomorrow .. I always feel calm there as they( him and his wife) are very calm without any crap going on. :D

relentless 12-06-2015 08:38 AM

Are you an empath?

R U ?

i_am 12-06-2015 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamideva (Post 1062445855)

Really?

I don't believe I am at all introverted :p

knowman 12-06-2015 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_am (Post 1062513294)
Really?

Actually for once I reckon I agree with "I Am". What the bloody hell does psychic ability have to do with introversion or extraversion. Same thing with athletic ability, intelligence or whatever. It is totally irrelevant. Actually I have nothing against you "I Am" despite appearances. This is the truth. This is a fact.

kizzie 12-06-2015 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_am (Post 1062513294)
Really?

I am actually a extrovert a lot of the time.. But if overloaded I can then spend days being a introvert.

I am agoraphobic and yet have flown three times to the USA on my own meeting people I have never met before and even staying in their home. I always went clubbing on my own.. nothing scared or worried me. Life of the party

Yet have to brace myself to go into the supermarket :D

the worm that returned 12-06-2015 10:52 AM

Feeling a bit overwhelmed? Try this short 8 minute meditation that I found on YouTube. After doing it I felt absolutely amazing and any fear I had disintegrated!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzfFJAHYhLQ

i_am 12-06-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kizzie (Post 1062513377)
I am actually a extrovert a lot of the time.. But if overloaded I can then spend days being a introvert.

I am agoraphobic and yet have flown three times to the USA on my own meeting people I have never met before and even staying in their home. I always went clubbing on my own.. nothing scared or worried me. Life of the party

Yet have to brace myself to go into the supermarket :D

I hate supermarkets with a passion. Rarely go there and do my shopping online. I used to hate going to any place where there were a lot of people because I picked up on everyone's emotions. Horrible, but I can shut it out now. Also at parties or other gatherings, I picked up on couples who were having a problem. I thought I was going crazy as no one else noticed anything.

Yep, I mostly travel alone. New places, new friends, new experiences. Love it :luv:

kizzie 12-06-2015 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_am (Post 1062513386)
I hate supermarkets with a passion. Rarely go there and do my shopping online. I used to hate going to any place where there were a lot of people because I picked up on everyone's emotions. Horrible, but I can shut it out now. Also at parties or other gatherings, I picked up on couples who were having a problem. I thought I was going crazy as no one else noticed anything.

Yep, I mostly travel alone. New places, new friends, new experiences. Love it :luv:

Per my first post on here. Didnt know that I was a empath, I have only just realised that most of the crap in my head isnt mine.. If only I had known!

I could always tell when people have had a row but didnt realise if I sat next to someone that my head would fill up with what was in their head and I would think it was my crap ..

Maybe that is why I am being called to go to Cornwall to a secluded place.. So I cannot pick up anything, but what is mine.. That way when I really let it all go, im letting go of my real"crap" and not what I think is mine.

Everything seems to be falling into place for me this last few mths.

I just need to find out how I block what isnt mine.. for the first time the other day I said to myself (when chaos came into my head from nowhere) "This isnt yours" Never known that before.. so maybe now I know what was wrong , I can now get on with defending myself from it.

1zenith 12-06-2015 03:30 PM

Ya very true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamideva (Post 1062445855)

That is MEEEE.

Most ppl annoy the hell out of me and I find NO beauty really at all in any human being or hybrid. AND its getting worse second by second.

I have always been that way.

I have NO friends. I find beauty in animals.

AND they LIKE me too.

verndewd 12-06-2015 04:03 PM

extremely empathic, but introverted because i dont think most are ready for a disciplined and decided practitioner of higher self, I probably lack the mastery to be relevant in general.