David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Donald Trump & all things Trump Town (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Trump to 'ban immigrants from Iran BUT NOT SAUDI ARABIA! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=315183)

angel of grief 26-01-2017 09:58 PM

Trump to 'ban immigrants from Iran BUT NOT SAUDI ARABIA!
 
What countries fund the terrorism the most? Persian or Arab???:confused:
US President Donald Trump plans to sign executive orders to restrict immigration to the country, including demanding the construction of his proposed wall on the US-Mexico border and suspending visas for citizens of Iran and six other Middle Eastern and African countries, at least temporarily.

Trump will begin unveiling the executive actions on Wednesday, beginning with steps to temporarily ban most refugees entering the US and deny visas to anyone from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, according to congressional aides and immigration experts briefed on the matter.

Another order will enable the construction of a border wall with Mexico and other actions to cut the number of undocumented immigrants living in the United States, said the aides and experts, who asked not to be identified.

“Big day planned on NATIONAL SECURITY tomorrow,” Trump wrote on Twitter on Tuesday. “Among many other things, we will build the wall!”

The proposed orders are among a series of national security directives Trump is considering issuing in the coming days. They include keeping open the US military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba; and reviewing whether to resume the CIA’s once-secret “black site” detention program.

Trump’s upcoming executive actions could lead to wide-ranging and controversial changes in the way Washington conducts itself domestically and internationally in the name of security, potentially leading to the reinstatement of policies that have been rejected by much of the world.

Trump’s divisive rhetoric during his presidential campaign angered many people at home and abroad. The real estate tycoon repeatedly made disparaging remarks about women, Muslims and immigrants.

Building a wall on the US-Mexico border to stop the influx of refugees and undocumented migrants coming from Central and Latin America was a hallmark of Trump's presidential campaign.

Trump’s critics and immigration activists could launch legal challenges if all the countries subject to the ban are Muslim-majority countries, said Hiroshi Motomura, a scholar on immigration and professor of law at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).

Legal arguments could claim the executive orders discriminate against a particular religion, which would be unconstitutional, he said. "His comments during the campaign and a number of people on his team focused very much on religion as the target," Motomura said

alfredo79 26-01-2017 10:08 PM

Is it a declaration of future targets of the US military machine?

angel of grief 26-01-2017 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfredo79 (Post 1062875399)
Is it a declaration of future targets of the US military machine?


It's not about military machine it's about money and racist
Trump support Rich Arabs because they paying much for his brothels and thats the reason he should keep supporting.

PressTV-Iran actress boycotts Oscars over Trump 'racist' plan

alfredo79 26-01-2017 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel of grief (Post 1062875403)
It's not about military machine it's about money and racist
Trump support Rich Arabs because they paying much for his brothels and thats the reason he should keep supporting.

PressTV-Iran actress boycotts Oscars over Trump 'racist' plan

His world-view is full of a certain social darwinism where the rich is the winner, the poor is a looser and must go away.

angel of grief 26-01-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfredo79 (Post 1062875405)
His world-view is full of a certain social darwinism where the rich is the winner, the poor is a looser and must go away.


Absolutely.
You know when we face apocalyptica?
You think is there any conspiracy or secret society behind end of the world???
We create apocalyptica and fucking end of the world by this world-view
"you're either the butcher or the cattle"

roastpotatoes 27-01-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel of grief (Post 1062875395)
What countries fund the terrorism the most? Persian or Arab???:confused:
US President Donald Trump plans to sign executive orders to restrict immigration to the country, including demanding the construction of his proposed wall on the US-Mexico border and suspending visas for citizens of Iran and six other Middle Eastern and African countries, at least temporarily.

Trump will begin unveiling the executive actions on Wednesday, beginning with steps to temporarily ban most refugees entering the US and deny visas to anyone from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, according to congressional aides and immigration experts briefed on the matter.

Another order will enable the construction of a border wall with Mexico and other actions to cut the number of undocumented immigrants living in the United States, said the aides and experts, who asked not to be identified.

“Big day planned on NATIONAL SECURITY tomorrow,” Trump wrote on Twitter on Tuesday. “Among many other things, we will build the wall!”

The proposed orders are among a series of national security directives Trump is considering issuing in the coming days. They include keeping open the US military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba; and reviewing whether to resume the CIA’s once-secret “black site” detention program.

Trump’s upcoming executive actions could lead to wide-ranging and controversial changes in the way Washington conducts itself domestically and internationally in the name of security, potentially leading to the reinstatement of policies that have been rejected by much of the world.

Trump’s divisive rhetoric during his presidential campaign angered many people at home and abroad. The real estate tycoon repeatedly made disparaging remarks about women, Muslims and immigrants.

Building a wall on the US-Mexico border to stop the influx of refugees and undocumented migrants coming from Central and Latin America was a hallmark of Trump's presidential campaign.

Trump’s critics and immigration activists could launch legal challenges if all the countries subject to the ban are Muslim-majority countries, said Hiroshi Motomura, a scholar on immigration and professor of law at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).

Legal arguments could claim the executive orders discriminate against a particular religion, which would be unconstitutional, he said. "His comments during the campaign and a number of people on his team focused very much on religion as the target," Motomura said

I wrote this comment a few days ago on a different thread.

"I predict Trump will be soft on Sunni Saudi Arabia, but come down hard on Shia Iran. Why? Because those are the orders of the Zionist and Jewish elite who control him."

Israeli agent says Israel wants a Sunni-led Muslim Middle East.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/R6uYV2-fCQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the mighty zhiba 27-01-2017 11:10 AM

Where was Osama Bin Laden born again?

Wasn't it Riyadh, Saudi Arabia?

Wasn't he on the FBI's most wanted list for terrorism at one point?

Didn't the American administration claim that he spearheaded the largest ever terrorist attack on American soil (if you ignore the anhilation of 45 million native American's, which they do) and didn't they then spend billions of $'s trying to kill him?

> Trump to 'ban immigrants from Iran BUT NOT SAUDI ARABIA!....

So immigrants from Iran (who have never attacked America or it's allies) are banned, while immigrants from Saudi which was home to Bin Laden family are ok?

reverendjim 27-01-2017 11:50 AM

a different establishment in the guise of the common mans hero. thats what this election was. i said it before not in so many words and i just said it again. and people continue to fight over it because they want to frame one side or the other as some kind of hope. the same shit works over and over again in every election regardless of the situation simply because people want to believe it. these guys arent that smart...the public is just that stupid.

grandmasterp 27-01-2017 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel of grief (Post 1062875403)
It's not about military machine it's about money and racist
Trump support Rich Arabs because they paying much for his brothels and thats the reason he should keep supporting.

PressTV-Iran actress boycotts Oscars over Trump 'racist' plan


Iran is a renegade state and funds terrorism.
But you already know that don't you Angel of Grief?
Only Iranian State-sanctioned posters inside Iran are free to post on forums outside of Iran.
Fess up buddy, you are a spokesperson for IRNA the Iranian State propaganda machine.
Everything you post on DIF comes direct from here...
http://www.irna.ir/en/
Busted.
:lol:

reverendjim 27-01-2017 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1062875671)
Iran is a renegade state and funds terrorism.
But you already know that don't you Angel of Grief?
Only Iranian State-sanctioned posters inside Iran are free to post on forums outside of Iran.
Fess up buddy, you are a spokesperson for IRNA the Iranian State propaganda machine.
Everything you post on DIF comes direct from here...
http://www.irna.ir/en/
Busted.
:lol:

the Saudis fund terrorism too. just pointing that out. trump is no angel. but i will give him this...this is the first time that i have seen election promises kept. and promptly to boot.

grandmasterp 27-01-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reverendjim (Post 1062875718)
the Saudis fund terrorism too. just pointing that out. trump is no angel. but i will give him this...this is the first time that i have seen election promises kept. and promptly to boot.

I'm no fan of the Saudis Jim , thing is you can trade with Saudis and they buy kit off us.
Iranians though!
Even Iranians don't trust Iranians.
Bunch of excitable rag heads and no mistake are your Iranians.
This dude Angel of Grief is a stone sock and no mistake.
:lol:

angel of grief 27-01-2017 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1062875671)
Iran is a renegade state and funds terrorism.
But you already know that don't you Angel of Grief?
Only Iranian State-sanctioned posters inside Iran are free to post on forums outside of Iran.
Fess up buddy, you are a spokesperson for IRNA the Iranian State propaganda machine.
Everything you post on DIF comes direct from here...
http://www.irna.ir/en/
Busted.
:lol:

I told you a dozen times, I don't give a damn for any religion and any political view, but you believe in conspiracy behind everything but i respect!
You mean Iranian government support terrorist but you can trade with Saudis, I don't believe in this theory but i respect! but you shouldn't call me Iranian agent or spokemen this is INSULTING ME! It's against of basic moral principles and i wonder how you don't know about it!
I can argue with you in your way! I can be funny more than you! but i won't insult you, it's against my religion.
I mean religion of humanity and peace.

grandmasterp 28-01-2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel of grief (Post 1062875876)
I told you a dozen times, I don't give a damn for any religion and any political view, but you believe in conspiracy behind everything but i respect!
You mean Iranian government support terrorist but you can trade with Saudis, I don't believe in this theory but i respect! but you shouldn't call me Iranian agent or spokemen this is INSULTING ME! It's against of basic moral principles and i wonder how you don't know about it!
I can argue with you in your way! I can be funny more than you! but i won't insult you, it's against my religion.
I mean religion of humanity and peace.

I have never insulted you personally Angel of Grief. I don't do that.
Standing by what I have said since you first appeared here on DIF pasting up materials from IRNA is as follows.
1: The only Iranians living in Iran who are permitted to post outside of Iran on forums such as DIF are sanctioned to do so by the Iranian State. That is a fact.
2: All your posts are glosses on or direct pastes from the Islamic Republic of Iran's 'news' agency 'IRNA'. That is a fact.
Based upon those two facts it is not unreasonable to conclude that you are an Iranian State agent here on DIF to promote your Iranian State agenda.
:peace:

reverendjim 28-01-2017 02:51 PM

direct. i like that. lol.

angel of grief 28-01-2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1062876194)
I have never insulted you personally Angel of Grief. I don't do that.
Standing by what I have said since you first appeared here on DIF pasting up materials from IRNA is as follows.
1: The only Iranians living in Iran who are permitted to post outside of Iran on forums such as DIF are sanctioned to do so by the Iranian State. That is a fact.
2: All your posts are glosses on or direct pastes from the Islamic Republic of Iran's 'news' agency 'IRNA'. That is a fact.
Based upon those two facts it is not unreasonable to conclude that you are an Iranian State agent here on DIF to promote your Iranian State agenda.
:peace:


Ok let's keep argue this issue
First ,what is your reason for in Iranian state nobody permitted to post outside??? that's ridiculous, Please give me A FACT with logical reasoning
Let's putting aside prejudice.
Iranian government following Islamic law, I know all world is screwed up by religions
There is no different between Mohammad Jesus Or Moses they were all equal.



Second, I think you didn't follow my posts, did you?
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=315215 from wikipedia
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=314428 from BBC
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=314593 from other



My conclusion, absolutely you are not funny and too rude.
The world is indifferent to you and this is really becoming a weird obsession.
keep it up....
Iranian people do not allow have sex
Iranian people do not allow swimming
Iranian people do not allow fuck
Iranian people do not allow study


I don't know where are you from and what you believe,
whatever you are you do not allow to know things about Iran. That's real fact.

Meanwhile about 15 millions Iranian using Instagram and Facebook.

angel of grief 28-01-2017 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reverendjim (Post 1062876205)
direct. i like that. lol.


It's not personal issue
It's about ridiculous theory against Iran.

grandmasterp 28-01-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel of grief (Post 1062876233)
Ok let's keep argue this issue
First ,what is your reason for in Iranian state nobody permitted to post outside??? that's ridiculous, Please give me A FACT with logical reasoning
Let's putting aside prejudice.
Iranian government following Islamic law, I know all world is screwed up by religions
There is no different between Mohammad Jesus Or Moses they were all equal.



Second, I think you didn't follow my posts, did you?
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=315215 from wikipedia
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=314428 from BBC
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=314593 from other



My conclusion, absolutely you are not funny and too rude.
The world is indifferent to you and this is really becoming a weird obsession.
keep it up....
Iranian people do not allow have sex
Iranian people do not allow swimming
Iranian people do not allow fuck
Iranian people do not allow study


I don't know where are you from and what you believe,
whatever you are you do not allow to know things about Iran. That's real fact.

Meanwhile about 15 millions Iranian using Instagram and Facebook.

Yep right mate. Iranians who live in Iran are all over the web.
NOT
:lol:
INSIDE Iran you have internet but so closely monitored as to make what monitoring we get look like pussy cat monitoring.
You see anybody else who lives in Iran posting IRNA propaganda on DIF?
You're the only one.
Why?
Cos people who live in Iran can't freely post outside of Iran but if they could they might be calling BS on what passes for your government. They can't do that because the tech don't work. If they as much as tried to do that they'd be getting an early morning call from the Iranian plod - followed by their old mum being extremely sad.
You LOVE the BS that IRNA puts out there, cos it is all that you post and, oddly; you are the only Iranian on DIF free to do so. . Therefore you are an agent for IRNA.
IRNA is a branch of the Iranian government so you are an Iranian Government agent.
Simples.
:)
:agreed:

angel of grief 28-01-2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1062876272)
Yep right mate. Iranians who live in Iran are all over the web.
NOT
:lol:
INSIDE Iran you have internet but so closely monitored as to make what monitoring we get look like pussy cat monitoring.
You see anybody else posting IRNA propaganda on DIF?
You're the only one.
Why?
Cos you are an agent for IRNA.
:agreed:

According to my profession (Medicine Science) , I advice to you visit a perfect psychiatrist near you.

I will posting IRNA and PRESS TV and BBC and whatever i want , because i like it
Don't let it bother you :cheerleader:

grandmasterp 28-01-2017 04:45 PM

Nobody minds your posts mate, we know that you are an Iranian State sock.
I am not having a pop at you personally.
Post in good health and I do trust that the fact you were busted almost as soon as you joined DIF will in no ways harm your prospects for promotion at work.
Government jobs are hard to come by in Iran - without connections.
:peace:

angel of grief 28-01-2017 04:50 PM

You Can Never Awaken a Man Who Is Pretending to be Asleep
:peace:

h2pogo 28-01-2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1062876194)
I have never insulted you personally Angel of Grief. I don't do that.
Standing by what I have said since you first appeared here on DIF pasting up materials from IRNA is as follows.
1: The only Iranians living in Iran who are permitted to post outside of Iran on forums such as DIF are sanctioned to do so by the Iranian State. That is a fact.
2: All your posts are glosses on or direct pastes from the Islamic Republic of Iran's 'news' agency 'IRNA'. That is a fact.
Based upon those two facts it is not unreasonable to conclude that you are an Iranian State agent here on DIF to promote your Iranian State agenda.
:peace:

Where are you getting these facts, The same people that told you Trump was anti establishment or other source?

grandmasterp 28-01-2017 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2pogo (Post 1062876284)
Where are you getting these facts, The same people that told you Trump was anti establishment or other source?


Here mate.
http://www.irna.ir/en/
Check out IRNA topics and then look at what Angel of Grief posted here on DIF and when he posted it.
All the guy is doing here on DIF is glossing or pasting IRNA propaganda.
Parroting and supporting the Islamic Republic of Iran's position.
Bless him.
:peace:

h2pogo 28-01-2017 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1062876287)
Here mate.
http://www.irna.ir/en/
Check out IRNA topics and then look at what Angel of Grief posted here on DIF and when he posted it.
All the guy is doing here on DIF is glossing or pasting IRNA propaganda.
Parroting and supporting the Islamic Republic of Iran's position.
Bless him.
:peace:

It would be the same as an English man copy and pasting from the BBC or Dm?
Cant go accusing of people posting DM articles as fascists, nor bbc posts as gov agents can we?..
I was more interested where you heard Iranians are not allowed to post on forums outside of Iran?

vancity eagle 28-01-2017 06:31 PM

Israel played a major role in 911.

Israel is the biggest terror state in the world, AFTER THE US.

When is Trump going to ban Israeli's from entering the US.

Oh, he'd have to kick out his backers and financiers. Can't do that now can we.

hokuspokus 28-01-2017 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vancity eagle (Post 1062876324)
Israel played a major role in 911.

Israel is the biggest terror state in the world, AFTER THE US.

When is Trump going to ban Israeli's from entering the US.

Oh, he'd have to kick out his backers and financiers. Can't do that now can we.

For a bit of balance. What is your view on the holocaust?

angel of grief 28-01-2017 09:03 PM

@grandmasterp
I got the money from The Guaridan to share this (I'm joking)


US airports on frontline as Trump immigration ban causes chaos and controversy


Homeland security says green card holders included as ACLU files lawsuit after two Iraqi men detained at New York City’s JFK airport despite having valid visas

http://uupload.ir/files/aqn_3500.jpg

Donald Trump’s executive order to close America’s borders to refugees and immigrants from some Muslim-majority countries caused chaos on Saturday, as people who had flown to the US were held at airports and elsewhere others were barred from boarding planes.

Analysis Donald Trump's first week: carnage, both real and imagined
What started with an ominous inauguration speech has ended with executive orders on everything from immigration to banning refugees and reigniting the fossil fuel industry. What does it mean for his presidency?
Read more
As confusion reigned, a spokeswoman for the Department of Homeland Security made a striking admission when she told Reuters people holding so-called green cards, making them legal permanent US residents, were included in the ban.

“It will bar green card holders,” wrote Gillian Christensen, acting DHS spokeswoman, in an email.

The order, signed on Friday in Washington, temporarily banned refugees from around the world from entering the US, blocked Syrian refugees indefinitely and placed severe restrictions on immigration from seven predominantly Muslim countries – Iraq, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Sudan, Libya and Somalia.

A state department spokesman confirmed to the Guardian that travellers from the named countries who have dual nationality will not be able to enter the US for 90 days. Members of religious minorities from those countries, however, will be granted immigration priority.

Political reaction to the order ranged across the partisan divide. On Friday, Democratic Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer said: “Tears are running down the cheeks of the Statue of Liberty tonight as a grand tradition of America, welcoming immigrants, that has existed since America was founded, has been stomped upon.”

Republican House speaker Paul Ryan countered: “Our No 1 responsibility is to protect the homeland. I support the refugee resettlement program, but ... President Trump is right to make sure we are doing everything possible to know exactly who is entering our country.”

As Trump spoke by phone to the leaders of Japan, France, Germany and Russia on Saturday, international reaction to the ban was largely negative.

British prime minister Theresa May, however, ducked a series of questions at a press conference with the Turkish prime minister, 24 hours after meeting Trump in Washington. Asked several times what she thought of Trump’s order, she finally replied: “The United States is responsible for the United States’ policy on refugees.”

The Iranian foreign ministry said in a statement the executive order was an “open affront against the Muslim world and the Iranian nation”. Iran will “take appropriate consular, legal and political measures” in response, it said.

“Instead of countering terrorism and protecting American people, these measures will be written in history as a gift to extremists and their supporters.”

In New York City, two Iraqi refugees who arrived on separate flights were detained at John F Kennedy airport. One, Hameed Khalid Darweesh, had worked in Iraq for the US government for 10 years. The other, Haider Sameer Abdulkhaleq Alshawi, was coming to the US to join his wife who had worked for a US contractor, according to a report in the New York Times.

Mark Doss, an attorney at the International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP), told the Times he asked border agents who he needed to talk to about the men and was told: “Mr President, call Mr Trump.”

An immigration organisation in New York City said it was dispatching an expert to the airport to try to establish how many people were being held in limbo as border agents began preventing Muslims in particular from entering the country.

Thanu Yakupitiyage, a spokeswoman for the New York Immigration Coalition (NYIC), told the Guardian: “This is absolutely dehumanising, I am livid, it’s outrageous. We are sending someone to JFK airport to speak to customs and border control about this, people are in a state of shock.”

angel of grief 28-01-2017 09:43 PM

Fiona Gallagher paid me 50 bucks to share her instagram post


http://uupload.ir/files/x82q_untitled.png

whatsinaname 28-01-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h2pogo (Post 1062876291)
It would be the same as an English man copy and pasting from the BBC or Dm?
Cant go accusing of people posting DM articles as fascists, nor bbc posts as gov agents can we?..
I was more interested where you heard Iranians are not allowed to post on forums outside of Iran?

Yeah, imagine that: an Iranian quoting from an Iranian news source!

By that reckoning, this place is bursting at the seams with western propaganda agents.:thud:

the mighty zhiba 28-01-2017 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1062876287)
Here mate.
http://www.irna.ir/en/
Check out IRNA topics and then look at what Angel of Grief posted here on DIF and when he posted it.
All the guy is doing here on DIF is glossing or pasting IRNA propaganda.
Parroting and supporting the Islamic Republic of Iran's position.
Bless him.
:peace:

So, you are saying that anyone could post this, even if they are not Iranian?

:eek:

thoreau 28-01-2017 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1062875731)
I'm no fan of the Saudis Jim , thing is you can trade with Saudis and they buy kit off us.
Iranians though!
Even Iranians don't trust Iranians.
Bunch of excitable rag heads and no mistake are your Iranians.
This dude Angel of Grief is a stone sock and no mistake.
:lol:


Any chance you could make your point without the ethnic slur?

whatsinaname 28-01-2017 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thoreau (Post 1062876494)
Any chance you could make your point without the ethnic slur?


It can't be helped. Too much Daily Mail intake.

jake_ball 29-01-2017 12:21 AM

Although I dont agree with holding Muslims in the airports (as reported in the MSM), I do find it disgusting that the MSM make a big deal about this and basically say how bad Trump is, but when Obama/Bush/Blair/Cameron were bombing innocent men, women and children in muslim countries, the MSM didnt criticise those evil bastards.

Hypocritical is not the word!

bendoon 29-01-2017 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake_ball (Post 1062876507)
Although I dont agree with holding Muslims in the airports (as reported in the MSM), I do find it disgusting that the MSM make a big deal about this and basically say how bad Trump is, but when Obama/Bush/Blair/Cameron were bombing innocent men, women and children in muslim countries, the MSM didnt criticise those evil bastards.

Hypocritical is not the word!

Yep, Obama was dropping bombs on Muslims for 8 years, total deaths due to him at least half a million. Now the MSM and their cheerleaders are trying to paint Trump as Hitler reincarnated.

Whats worse, a temporary immigration ban or billions worth of bombs dropped, lol, what a bunch of pathetic hypocrites the MSM and their chronies are.

decim 29-01-2017 12:54 AM

Trump should have a press conference and point out the lame stream media's dementia like 'logic.' :doh::lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bendoon (Post 1062876510)
Yep, Obama was dropping bombs on Muslims for 8 years, total deaths due to him at least half a million. Now the MSM and their cheerleaders are trying to paint Trump as Hitler reincarnated.

Whats worse, a temporary immigration ban or billions worth of bombs dropped, lol, what a bunch of pathetic hypocrites the MSM and their chronies are.


djhaynes 29-01-2017 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bendoon (Post 1062876510)
Yep, Obama was dropping bombs on Muslims for 8 years, total deaths due to him at least half a million. Now the MSM and their cheerleaders are trying to paint Trump as Hitler reincarnated.

Whats worse, a temporary immigration ban or billions worth of bombs dropped, lol, what a bunch of pathetic hypocrites the MSM and their chronies are.

I totally agree, there was a good comment on the Telegraph page


"I think we have problem in the West. The vast majority of politicians and media workers are academics. They have little or no knowledge of the real world. That's why they hate Donald Trump. He understands what they don't. Reality."

I think this guy gets it totally right, Trump has done everything he said he'd do in days, our UK politicians are a total joke.

jake_ball 29-01-2017 10:03 AM

I do actually think that Trump and others are right though when they say that immigration must be controlled. I mean, our system's in each of our respective countries cannot function properly with mass immigration - The system would collapse, and martial law would be brought in as a result of it all. There does need to be border control, it's common sense. It's not racist.

hokuspokus 29-01-2017 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel of grief (Post 1062876423)
Fiona Gallagher paid me 50 bucks to share her instagram post


http://uupload.ir/files/x82q_untitled.png

There are 2 countries missing from the "Countries involved"

USA and Israel.

grandmasterp 29-01-2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thoreau (Post 1062876494)
Any chance you could make your point without the ethnic slur?

One person's 'ethnic slur' is another person's expletive.
Swarthy Cove and rag head are in common parlance round these parts.
Maybe those old working class terms aren't used in polite, liberal, metropolitan society but not all of us are polite, liberal, metropolitans.

:agreed:

ronisron 29-01-2017 02:47 PM

Iran are the enemy again? *facepalm*

I'm tired of this fucking movie. Same shit, same script, different actors, the CGI doesn't help.

Oh, are folks still wondering whether someone has their hand firmly shoved up Trump's ass and squeezes until he says UNCLE? Oh yeah that's right, he's a hero ..... His campaign platform was "Hey, I'm not as bad as Hillary...", but not many people are, so that's not a whole lot to hang your hat on.

Trump is about as powerful as Reagan was after being shot by his VP's best friend's son.... as in, not in charge, and he's a horrible actor. I think that's the "realism" some are seeing. It's just bad acting and an inability to conceptualize what's on the teleprompter.

ronisron 29-01-2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmasterp (Post 1062876725)
One person's 'ethnic slur' is another person's expletive.
Swarthy Cove and rag head are in common parlance round these parts.
Maybe those old working class terms aren't used in polite, liberal, metropolitan society but not all of us are polite, liberal, metropolitans.

:agreed:

Yes the "best" of those proud council estate dwellers are always blaming someone else for their shit lives aren't they?

:agreed:

Are the terms, shill, or troll offensive around your "parts"?


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:09 PM.