David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Working with crystals. (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=248223)

swamideva 17-06-2013 02:20 PM

Working with crystals.

I know that this thread will be in danger of attack because it is deemed 'New Age', so i ask the Mods to just keep the thread for information purposes only and not open for debate or argument. There are already enough threads debating 'The New Age'. Please let it to be for those who would like to use crystals for healing and self-empowerment. Thank you.

Here is some information that i came across and decided to post for those who may be interested. It is sourced from: The Mind Unleashed http://www.themindunleashed.org/2013...rging-and.html

Since so many people have been sending us questions about how to use Crystals, we decided we'd start publishing some articles about it. We figured we'd start here since knowing how to Cleanse, Charge and Program Crystals is ESSENTIAL if you're going to use them. Oh, and if you have yet to see 'The Crystal Movie' from the Spirit Science series in youtube, YOU MUST! It's the best I've found on the subject so far. Truly fascinating subject to learn about. Especially when you put what you learn into action and see the results for yourself :)

How-to guide for Cleansing, Charging and Programming Crystals

Here are the answers to some commonly asked questions about using crystals.

Why do certain crystals need cleansing (as opposed to physical ‘cleaning’)?

When crystals first come out of the ground, they may pass through many hands before eventually finding their ‘home’ - from the miner, packer, distributor, jewelry designer, wholesaler and so on. Any crystal possesses its own unique vibration which can be affected by the energies in its environment. It is, therefore, always important to fully cleanse any crystal before you start to use or wear it; to clear it of any unwanted energy and then to continue to clean them at regular intervals to maintain their purity and integrity. Regular cleansing is important to maintain their subtle vibrations and healing properties and to help you become attuned with them.

How do you cleanse and charge a crystal?

Some crystals require more regular cleansing, for example Smokey Quartz, which is a sponge for negativity, and there are a few exceptions which are self-cleaning, such as Kyanite.

As crystals are in essence natural items, created in the earth, cleansing and charging methods tend to involve natural elements or substances. For example using sunlight, moonlight and running water or salt, smudge and rice. We can, of course also use whatever subtle energy healing technique we feel is right to cleanse and charge our crystals, such as Reiki. It is also good to repeat an affirmation over a crystal after cleansing, for example you might say, ‘I ask that this crystal be cleansed and blessed and restored to its natural glory, so that it may release its subtle energies for the greater good of all’. There are many different ways to cleanse and charge crystals and we have provided a short list of suggestions below.

Please note - some crystals must not be placed in water, such as Angelite, Turquoise, Kunzite, Selenite and Kyanite. If you are in any doubt we recommend using the Dry Brown Rice method.

Most common methods:

*Salt Water
Salt has been used for its cleansing and negativity absorbing properties throughout the ages. Place your crystal in a bowl of well-salted water for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight. Any negative energy will be absorbed into the water, which when finished with should be washed down the sink so that the earth can absorb the negativity safely. Rinse your crystal briefly under running water and then dry with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. Good method for Quartz crystals.

*Moonlight
Leaving your crystals on a moonlit windowsill overnight can cleanse and charge them with the moon’s gentle energy. Some crystals are more suitable than others, such as Moonstone, or any which has a very feminine vibration such as milky Quartz

*Smudging (This is the method favoured by the Native American Indians. )
Another ancient, traditional method is the use of a smudging stick (l use White Sage but there are others) to cleanse crystals of negative energy. If you don't have one, any scented incense will work as a substitute. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for lighting the incense stick or smudge, then hold the crystal in one hand whilst passing the stick up and down the length of the crystal in a spiral pattern. Be very careful not to burn yourself and ensure that the incense or smudge stick is properly extinguished after use. This method uses the energy of fire (albeit smouldering) plus the sacred scent of the smudge or incense (regular burning of incense can raise the vibrations in your home).

*Dry Brown Rice
Use dry, uncooked, organic, brown rice and fill a bowl large enough to accommodate your crystal(s). Gently place the crystal on top of the rice and leave for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight. As with the salt water method, any negative energy will be absorbed into the rice, which when finished with should be safely disposed of in a waste bin - most definitely not cooked and eaten or you will absorb all of the cleared negativity!

*Reiki
If you have completed your Reiki II, a very effective way to clean and charge you crystals is to programme them with the Reiki symbols. Hold the crystal in your left hand and draw the symbols over it using your fire finger (middle finger) on your right hand. This process can be repeated as often as you feel necessary. If you wish to clean a large number of crystals at once, place them on a clean white cloth or sheet and draw the symbols over the entire group.

*Running Water
Especially good method, again, for the Quartz family (Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Citrine, Clear Quartz). Hold your crystal under running water for a few minutes to wash away any negative energy. It is advisable to place a cloth in the bottom of the sink to protect the crystal in case you accidentally drop it. Dry with a soft, clean, lint-free cloth, or if it is a warm, sunny day, you can let it dry naturally outside.

*Sunlight
Clear Quartz in particular loves sunlight. In the warm summer months you can place your Clear Quartz crystals outside in your garden in a safe place away from children and pets. If you don’t have access to a garden then a sunny window sill is just as good. This is also the best way to let them re-charge during the winter months. Other crystals can be cleansed and charged in sunlight but be aware that they may be prone to fading, especially if they have a strong colour like Brazilian Amethyst, so short periods of exposure are advisable with coloured crystals.

*Other options:
You can bury the crystals in the earth for 24 hours, but you have to make sure you remember where you put them! Some crystals (like certain quartz clusters and geodes for example) can be used for cleansing and charging other crystals. Do some research! There's quite a few options.

What’s the difference between programming and dedicating?

Any crystal (or piece of gemstone jewelry) can be dedicated to a person, project or situation by appealing to the crystal’s Deva, but only Clear Quartz is truly programmable. Clear Quartz crystals are the best type to use for programming because they have six inherent, main properties. They can structure, store, amplify, focus, transmit and transform energy on every level; subtle and physical. Clear Quartz is the chameleon of the crystal world and one of our best crystal healing tools. If you were to place a piece of Clear Quartz on an Amethyst bed, it would take on the additional subtle energy properties of Amethyst (promoting psychic ability, dispelling negativity, guarding against nightmares and so on). Without actual programming, this change would be temporary, but it serves as an example of the ability Clear Quartz has to absorb energy and therefore to take on programming.

What are programmed crystals used for?

Programming can be very useful if you wish to use one particular crystal for a specific task. For example, if you attend a healing group or circle, you may wish to use a Generator point (six equal sided crystal, terminating at one point) to amplify the collective healing energy sent out. This is done by placing the point in the centre of the circle when you are working. Alternatively, you may choose a Quartz cluster to represent the group as a whole; encapsulating the combined, dynamic energy of the group. In this case, the cluster just has to be in the same room as the group and not placed in the centre. The cluster method applies equally well to a work or family environment, as clusters represent any ‘group’ of people with a common connection. They can even be used for groups of animals, for example your pets, including mixed species like cats and dogs.

You may also have a wand which you use just for space clearing, or have a Channelling crystal (main face has seven sides with a small three sided face immediately behind it) which will be actively used to channel information. In any of the above cases, programming is a very effective.

It is important to remember, though, that once programmed, it is best that your crystal is not handled by anyone not included in the programming. For example, if it is your own working crystal, then no one else should handle it and if a group or family crystal then no one outside of that party should handle it. This is important because the crystal’s programmed energy will become altered by another person’s energy. Even if that ‘someone’ is truly spiritual, it will alter the vibration of the crystal which has been attuned to you or your group.

Before programming a crystal it must be thoroughly cleansed and charged, perhaps using one of the methods listed above. Next, choose a quiet place to sit. Suitable, peaceful music and pleasing incense add to the process as sound and scent are positive, subtle vibrations in themselves. Hold the crystal gently in your right hand; placing your left hand under the right. Close your eyes and meditate on the crystal. Start to feel its energies merging with your own, and when you are ready, make your request for programming. This may be something like the following:

‘I ask that this crystal be programmed as a healing tool for sacred, space clearing, and that this be for the greater good of all. I respect and thank the crystal Deva for granting this request.’

or if it is a group crystal, stand together in a circle with the crystal in the centre and hold your right hands up at a slight angle, palm facing towards the crystal and say:

‘We ask that this crystal be programmed for the healing work undertaken by this group; that its energies absorb and focus our combined, highest vibrations and purest intentions, and that this be done for the greater good of all. We respect and thank the crystal Deva for granting our request.’

Do you have to dedicate or re-program your crystal after every cleansing?

No, you don’t. When you feel your programmed crystal needs cleansing, you can asked that only the negative or low vibrations be removed; keeping the integrity and intent of the programming intact. This is especially useful if you have a particular crystal dedicated to group work. When programmed, it can contain all of the energy of the group, and can be cleansed to remove only any low vibrations which may have been absorbed, whilst maintaining all of the positive energy of the group dynamic.

Once the issue you programmed your crystal for is taken care of, can you program your crystal for something else?

Yes. By performing a thorough cleansing of the crystal, you can remove all previous programming. Simply ask, when cleaning your crystal, that all programmed information is removed, and that the crystal be restored to its former, perfect form and vibration. It is wise to let the crystal recharge for a few days before re-programming it for another purpose. With Quartz, a full 24 hours on a window sill may suffice, so that it can absorb balanced energy from both sun- and moonlight. Placing a crystal on the ground (preferably directly on to grass or in a window box if you don’t have access to a garden) is a super way to help cleanse and re-charge programmed crystals. The earth can safely absorb and discharge negative vibrations with ease, whilst reconnecting the crystal to its source. Just take care if you have children or animals are around!

sukiari 18-06-2013 08:51 AM

Do I understand your preamble as a pre-emotive strike against debate and skepticism? Should I believe everything you think but not what I think?

I will not get into any nitty-gritty criticism of crystals and what not, but this is a disappointment, and hopefully the mods will not conspire with you to stifle the people here.

swamideva 18-06-2013 02:35 PM

Today's crystal is Peridot, the simple purpose is The Bringer of Joy.

Animal totem - Honey Eater Bird.

Essential oil - Mandarin.

Chemical composition - Magnesium Iron Silicate (Trace of Nickel).

Affirmations - "I Embrace Personal Power and Love as One", "I Burn the Green Fire of Joy in my Heart".

Keywords - The Bringer of Joy, Personal Power, Love, Heart and Solar Plexus Chakras, Creativity, Healing, Peace, Depression, Anger, Jealousy, Scepticism, Volcano, Explosive Characteristics, Temper, The Essenes, Cleopatra, Avalon.

swamideva 18-06-2013 02:37 PM

Today's crystal is Sunstone, the simple purpose is Ra, Light Radiant.

Animal totem - Scorpion.

Essential oil - Cinnamon.

Chemical composition - Sodium Calcium Aluminium Silicate.

Color Rays;- 27% Yellow, 27% Gold, 23% Red and 23% Orange.

Affirmation - "I am Radiant Light, behold my Vitality".

Keywords - Ra, Radiance, Light Quotient, The Sun, Vitality, Life Force, Chi, Optimism, The Setting of Goals, Self Worth, Soul Star Chakra, Moods, Depression, Powerful Fears, The Mayan Culture, Egypt, Akhenaten, Serapis Bey, Constellation Leo.

Body Card Placement;- Sunstone can go on all the body Chakras to balance and heal, but it has an affinity for the Solar Plexus, Throat and Soul Star Chakras, where it lightens the load, removes fears and adds vitality.

swamideva 18-06-2013 02:39 PM

Today's crystal is Amethyst, the simple purpose is Humility.

Animal totem - Goat.

Essential oil - Lavender.

Chemical composition - Iron + Silicon Dioxide with traces of Manganese.

Affirmation - "I walk the Eternal path of Truth, the Purple Flame Burns in my Heart".

Keywords - Humility, Battle of Mind and Spirit, Undisciplined Thought, Meditation, Transformation, Transmutation, Life Path, Bad Temper, Anger, Blood Sugar Levels, Headaches, The Higher Self, Saint Germaine (Usually as Merlyn), Lady Portia, Archangel Zadkiel.

Body Card Placement;- Mainly Base, Sacral and Solar Plexus Chakras but can be placed on the Third Eye once lower work has been completed, which is rare as other stones are better there.

lillyann 19-06-2013 06:04 AM

thank you for this thread, i need to get myself a sunstone, really appeals to me
at the moment the crystals i've been working with the most are moonstone, citrine and green aventurine

a few months ago I somehow lost a much loved crystal (green aventurine) i had had it for over 12 years and it was very, very powerful but i never cleansed or charged it in that time as I didnt know about it, that stone is what got me into crystals as even when I didnt really know about crystals I would sometimes hold it for a while and have amazing visions of nature and animals, very very real as if I was there, it was amazing and I am really hoping to experience this type of thing again

at the moment I am experimenting with different crystals so this thread has given me some good info! :)

getagrip 19-06-2013 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sukiari (Post 1061568178)
Do I understand your preamble as a pre-emotive strike against debate and skepticism? Should I believe everything you think but not what I think?

I will not get into any nitty-gritty criticism of crystals and what not, but this is a disappointment, and hopefully the mods will not conspire with you to stifle the people here.

I don't agree that all threads should automatically be up for debate, if the op is making a thread for information only and aimed at people who have an interest in what ever the subject may be, then people who disagree should start a new thread of their own on the topic where they can debunk all they want so not to spoil someone else's thread.

To the op, thank you for this post I hope you will be adding more crystals to it in the near future. :)

susannah1 19-06-2013 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamideva (Post 1061568565)

Today's crystal is Peridot, the simple purpose is The Bringer of Joy.

Animal totem - Honey Eater Bird.

Essential oil - Mandarin.

Chemical composition - Magnesium Iron Silicate (Trace of Nickel).

Affirmations - "I Embrace Personal Power and Love as One", "I Burn the Green Fire of Joy in my Heart".

Keywords - The Bringer of Joy, Personal Power, Love, Heart and Solar Plexus Chakras, Creativity, Healing, Peace, Depression, Anger, Jealousy, Scepticism, Volcano, Explosive Characteristics, Temper, The Essenes, Cleopatra, Avalon.

My fav, along with Selenite and Amethyst!

susannah1 19-06-2013 07:05 AM

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...KDJUpLebUQ.jpg

Selenite is a very calming and soothing energy. It's said to be the "Stone of mental clarity", enhancing mental flexibility and strengthening the ability to make good decisions. You can access information from past lives, using the energy of a Selenite wand. It is said to remove energy blocks from the physical and etheric bodies. It helps to connect the physical and etheric or ‘light’ bodies. It has been used by Healers to align the spine and is thought to be good for the skeleton and spine. Selenite wands can be used to clear other stones that are placed on or near it. Selenite is associated with the crown chakra and is used to decrease epilepsy and seizure disorders. It is also said to promote good business practices and would therefore be excellent for any Healer, massage therapist, Reiki Master, Chiropractor, etc. to have in their office. It's also said to be an aid to help stop smoking.

Another unique thing about selenite is its ability to constantly cleanse and recharge itself. The only other crystal with the known ability to do this is apophyllite.

As with crystals such as quartz, fluorite and calcite, selenite is especially beneficial for activating the seventh or crown chakra. Selenite is also good for stimulating and opening the third eye chakra.

With its unique ability to filter out confusing or ego-based messages in the mind, selenite is an excellent crystal to work with while meditating. Place one nearby while you meditate or hold a piece in your hand to help keep your mind clear, lucid and calm.

Selenite can also help you get in touch with your higher self and expand the awareness of your mind and spirit. For this reason it can be good to use during prayer, communicating with the wisdom of angels and astral projection.

Selenite Tumbled Gemstone
Vibrates to number Astrological Signs Chakra
2 or 11 Taurus Crown

Because of its ability to calm and clear the mind, it can be good to keep selenite with your during times of emotional stress.

Other spiritual and metaphysical properties associated with selenite include:

Psychic awareness and development
Channelling
Awareness of past lives
Improved concentration
An aid for hypnosis
Aura cleansing
Access to one’s personal power

Because selenite is a soft crystal it should be handled with care and not stored with other crystals which may scratch its surface. It is also good to keep selenite out of direct sunlight and it should never be washed or placed in water because this can erode or damage its surface.

susannah1 19-06-2013 07:08 AM

Good Book I have:
http://www.thebookofstones.com/

getagrip 19-06-2013 07:09 AM

Boji Stones

http://www.mystic-mouse.co.uk/Wisdom...BojiStones.htm

I would love to get my hands on some Boji stones, but haven't been able to find any in my price range.

I read or was told that 'pop rocks' do the same job but haven't come across any as yet.

susannah1 19-06-2013 07:11 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me...poro1_1280.jpg

Blue Topaz:

Topaz has many attributes when it comes to aiding one’s physical health. It has been said to work with the spinal column and help steady and regulate the action of the heart. It has been used to treat bleeding and works to promote health in the glandular systems of the body. It is highly recommended for those who wish to improve their eyesight. In earlier times, topaz was believed to be able to actually absorb the heat of a fever. Topaz has also long been believed to ease the inflammations, discomfort and pain associated with arthritis. It is used in India to treat tonsillitis, whopping cough, and mumps. Topaz is also useful for treating infections, deafness, goiter, hemorrhage, gout, circulatory problems, and nightmares. It aids in achieving good digestion, combating anorexia, restoring the sense of taste, stimulating metabolism and more. Furthermore, men are believed to become more viral when wearing topaz.

Topaz is particularly good for artists. It gives one access to their artistic creativity, and increases one’s appreciation of beauty. It is said to give a person the capacity to see both the larger picture and the minute detail, recognizing how they interrelate.

Emotionally, topaz is very useful for treating depression. It helps a person alleviate their fears, and treats psychosomatic illnesses. It balances emotions, helping those who go from one extreme to another. Topaz is highly recommended for healing a person who is suffering from shock or trauma. It is also an excellent stone for those whose lives contain abnormal amounts of stress or tension. Topaz can stimulate a person to maintain a brighter outlook on life.

Topaz has been praised for its ability to attune one to his higher self. It facilitates living according to your own aspiration and views rather than living your life to please others. In paying attention to your own needs and finding your inner sources of emotional nourishment rather than feeding off a partner, you nurture yourself. And in living life in an equal partnership you can find that inner fulfillment we are all looking for. This can lead to a more productive life.

All in all, topaz has been said to relieve greed, frenzies, insanity, hypocrisy, envy, intrigue, disease, injury, sudden death, sorcery, negative magic, lunacy and all disturbing emotions. It is said to soothe, heal, re-motivate, and bring the wearer strength, loyalty, beauty, protection, healing, weight loss, joy, generosity, abundance, wisdom, enlightenment, knowledge, good health, virtues of leadership, and love.

Topaz is known as the “lover of gold,” as it is used to bring wealth and money. It is traditionally known as a stone of love and good fortune, bringing successful attainment of goals. It is said to be especially effective when set in gold and bound to the left arm. Topaz brings confidence, aids in problem solving, openness, honesty, self-control, self-realization and the development of inner wisdom.

Placed in the home, topaz protects against fire and accidents. When put under the pillow, it fends off nightmares and ends sleep walking. Overall, topaz has been known to transmute negative energy into positive energy.

In particular, blue topaz has been said to be extremely helpful to those who are angry. The stone aids in releasing one’s anger and bringing the realization of ones emotions and emotional pain to the surface. It helps one learn his true and real feelings and honor them, letting go of anger and resentment. Blue topaz promotes the surrender to forgiveness of oneself and others, thereby releasing the anger that can hold a person back from living a healthy life.

Blue topaz also aids verbalization and is excellent for meditation and living according to your own aspirations and views. It helps you recognize truth and wisdom and where exactly you have strayed from your own truth. It is a great choice for the time when we want to understand our entire life, when we want to know why what seemed to be our greatest wish, our strongest desire, was not fulfilled. It allows us to clearly see what we have accomplished, and the goals we still have left to accomplish. This clear vision allows us to have inner peace.

getagrip 19-06-2013 07:17 AM

@susannah1, I thought Blue Topaz would of been your first choice ;) :)

susannah1 19-06-2013 12:33 PM

lol shhh its a secret.... I actually wear a blue topaz ring.....I found it extremely beneficial in warding off negative energy, that couplde with a neacklace string of peridot.....:Dkeeps me very happy and joyful.....:)

...then there is moldavite.....I can wear this 24/7...its a very high vibrational stone, actually its not a crystal..its an extra terrestrial tektite.......moldavite

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OHIBHD84Jb.../Moldavite.jpg

Introduction to Meaning and Uses of Moldavite

One look at Moldavite and there's no question it is a stone of greatness, etherically carved of spiritual fire and destined for purpose. This mysterious green talisman is star-born, formed from nature's violent meteoric impact with Mother Earth. Etched by force and flame as it fell from the heavens Moldavite returned to the earth's surface transformed, a glass of amazing delicacy and grace ready to serve humankind.

As a Stone of Connectivity, Moldavite carries an intense frequency, a fusion of earthly and extraterrestrial energies that are quickly felt, often dramatically in those who resonate with its power. Holding Moldavite for the first time often produces a sensation of heat, felt first in the hand, then progressively throughout the body. In some cases the heart chakra is activated, experienced as a pounding pulse, followed by sweating or flushing of the face, and an emotional release that may range from laughter to tears. Moldavite's frequency may take some getting used to, but its profound ability to accelerate one's personal and spiritual evolution makes it highly sought after in the metaphysical world, both for its life-altering capabilities and as a catalyst for drawing in Light to aid in Earth's healing.

Moldavite is a member of the Tektite group of natural glasses formed from interplanetary collisions. From the Greek word tektos, meaning "molten," Tektites are glassy mixtures of silicon dioxide, aluminum oxide and other metal oxides with an amorphous crystal structure. Unlike other Tektites from around the world which are tar black or brownish-black, translucent Moldavite is a deep forest green and is the only variety suitable for cutting and faceting as a gem.

This beautiful stone is rare, found only in Czechoslovakia, and is named for the area in which it is found, near the Moldau River (called the Vltava in Czech). While scientists differ in theories regarding Moldavite's origin, nearly all agree its formation coincides with the crash of a large meteorite approximately 14.8 million years ago in what is now the Bohemian plateau. The rock metamorphosed by the heat of impact created a strew field of Moldavite in the two, mostly rural, areas of Bohemia and Moravia. Farmers often turned up the stones when plowing their fields, while other specimens worked their way to the surface after spring thaw or heavy rains in the fall. More recently collectors have "mined" for gem grade and museum quality specimens by sifting and digging through loose sands and gravels.

The shapes of Moldavite give witness to its molten origins, most commonly drop-like (round to very flattened), plate or disc shaped, oval, spheroid, dumbbell shaped, elliptical, rod-like or spiral, all common in splash patterns of liquids. Moldavites from Bohemian localities are more drop-like, elongated or rod-like, while Moravian stones are more spherical. Moldavite occurs most often in shades of deep forest green, though some are pale green or olive, and others, especially from Moravia, are greenish-brown.

The most magnificent of Moldavite's features is the beautifully etched, carved, wrinkled or sculpted patterns inherent in raw and unpolished stones. Pieces found at or near the surface have been subjected to erosion in streams and rivers over the millennia and resemble the rough exterior common to river stones. More finely textured and sculpted specimens are found in sand or gravel pits, and ones found intact and unmarred are considered "museum grade" and are rare and valuable. The rarest of all (less than one percent) are the "sonorous" Moldavites, called Angel Chimes, which are tempered naturally and if dropped on a glass or metal surface "rings" like a coin.

Moldavite has a rich history, prized since the Stone Age and used not only for arrowheads and cutting tools, but as a spiritual talisman and amulet of good fortune, fertility and protection. It was found in the archeological site of the Venus of Willendorf, the oldest known Goddess statue, and has been linked to legends of the Holy Grail, thought to be an emerald that fell from the sky out of Lucifer's crown before he was cast from Heaven. In Czech lore, it was given as a betrothal gift to bring harmony to marital relations, and for centuries has been used in jewelry, religious items and for spiritual transformation. (See the Powers, Lore and Legends section.)

Moldavite is relatively fragile and should never be cleansed with salt to avoid scratching its surface.

metaphysical uses Moldavite Uses and Purposes - Overview

Moldavite is good for counteracting cynicism and connects even the most world-weary adult with the wonders of the universe. It eases away doubts, even when the cause is unknown, and calms worries about money by providing solutions not previously considered.

Carrying or wearing Moldavite in jewelry allows its energies to remain in one's vibrational field throughout the day strengthening its effects and increasing the incidents of beneficial synchronicities in daily life. Because of Moldavite's intense vibration, some may experience light-headedness or a lack of grounding and may need to acclimate themselves gradually to wearing it.

Moldavite is a useful stone for star children and sensitive souls who find it difficult being in incarnation on the earth, and who cannot adjust to suffering and deep emotions. Placed on the heart, Moldavite uncovers the reasons and purpose for why one is here, and eases the "homesickness" for those whose origin is not Earth.

Moldavite works extremely well in combination with other stones, particularly with the crystalline energies of Quartz varieties. It is one of the Synergy Twelve stones, and is ideal for use in making energy tools. Add to wands, headbands, templates, grids and other devices to intensify their effects.

Moldavite is a powerful aid for meditation and dream-work, as well as increasing one's sensitivity to guidance, intuition and telepathy, and the ability to understand messages sent from higher realms.

Moldavite is useful as a tool for diagnosis, illuminating the cause and source of an imbalance or disease, and then supports the releasing and healing process. [Hall, 189] Its high vibrational energy helps re-establish the blocked areas, encouraging the cells to return to their original state of perfection. [Simmons/Warner, 34]

A rejuvenating stone, Moldavite stimulates personal fulfillment and slows down the aging process. It aids in memory retention and protects against mental degeneration. [Megemont, 126] It may help balance disturbances in the electrical impulses of the brain, and is supportive for hard to treat progressive illnesses. [Eason, 284]

It is an excellent stimulant for treating gout, and like many green stones is good for the eyes. [Megemont, 126] It may be beneficial in treating asthma and other diseases of the respiratory tract, allergies or rashes caused by modern chemicals or pollution, and assisting the body in overcoming flu and anemia. [Eason, 284][Gienger, 58]

physical healing crystal usesMoldavite Emotional Healing Energy

Moldavite is a stone of the heart, reaching into the deepest inner self and bringing to the surface that which one most needs to recognize, honor, integrate or release. Its resonance brings the heart into union with the mind, allowing them to work together in partnership. The mind in building its creations looks to the heart to see what is worthwhile, and the heart learns to view the self and others with compassion and empathy. [Ahsian, 266][Simmons, 262][Simmons/Warner, 36]

Moldavite is an unconventional stone, inspiring unexpected solutions and awakening latent memories. It assists in releasing archaic belief systems and long-held ideas that no longer serve one's best interests, and has the ability to neutralize hypnotic commands. Those who dislike Moldavite's deep green color often have an aversion to emotion and need to experience unconditional love to find wholeness. They may also have hidden emotional trauma that needs to surface and heal, for which other crystals are required. [Hall, 189]

chakra balancing with crystals Moldavite Chakra Healing and Balancing Energy

Moldavite, with its beautiful green energy, is first and foremost a stone of the heart.:) The Heart Chakra is located near the center of the breastbone. It regulates our interaction with the external world and controls what we embrace and what we resist. It gives us the balancing ability to be ourselves within the environment. When the Heart Chakra is out of balance you may feel either controlling or controlled in a relationship, and become critical of the little foibles of others. You may well find yourself having inappropriately strong emotional responses to everyday external stimuli. Green crystal energy is used to resolve blockages and to re-balance the Heart Chakra, helping us understand our own needs and emotions clearly. We can deal with the ebbs and flows of emotional relationships, understand their cyclic nature, and accept the changes.

Moldavite also stimulates the Third Eye and Crown Chakras. The Brow Chakra, or Third Eye, is the center of our perception and command. It directs our sight and everyday awareness of the world. Our consciousness is located here, and we relate to ourselves through this chakra. When the Brow Chakra is in balance our thoughts and internal communications within ourselves are healthy and vibrant. We are open to new ideas, dreams, and visions, and can control the flow of energy within all the chakras.

The Crown Chakra is located at the top of the head, and is our gateway to the expanded universe beyond our bodies. It controls how we think, and how we respond to the world around us. It is the fountainhead of our beliefs and the source of our spirituality. When the Crown is in balance, our energies are in balance. We know our place in the universe and see things as they are. We are unruffled by setbacks, knowing they are an essential part of life.

With its high vibrational frequency, Moldavite's energies can activate any or all of the chakras, often simultaneously, and sometimes with great emotional release. It has also been known to stimulate the Kundalini energy.

Moldavite is a talisman sent to Earth for spiritual awakening, transformation and evolutionary growth. It facilitates strong, clear, and direct connection between one's consciousness and the Universal Source. With its own cosmic oversoul, Moldavite has an ability to connect with Ascended Masters and cosmic messengers, and draw into the Earth plane those thought patterns and light vibrations which are most beneficial for ascension and illumination. [Simmons, 263][Melody, 412][Hall, 187-188]

Resonating with Moldavite also creates an energy of spiritual protection. It prevents negative energies and entities from connecting with or clinging to one's aura, and assists in disconnecting one from unhealthy personal attachments. [Simmons, 263]

Another of Moldavite's important properties is its ability to ground Light for the healing of the Earth. It provides an understanding of the essential unity of all life and our responsibility to see our planet as a whole being in need of love and compassion. [Simmons/Warner, 75-77]

Moldavite Color Energy

Moldavite utilizes Green color energy and is a "growth crystal" - a powerful conduit of the earth's Life Force of birth, development, and creation, and of the power of nature's constant renewal. It is a potent aid in nurturing, whether of fledgling family relationships or a new business venture. It is perfect for keeping a venture on course, a project on schedule, and life on track

. Lighter Green crystals promote spiritual growth and renewed commitment to a higher purpose. Those of a darker hue are talismans of physical growth and strength, and safety in travel.

Meditating with Moldavite may produce powerful visionary states, out of body travel, merging with the Light, or other phenomena. Place in the hand, on the heart, third eye, crown, or any chakra that feels appropriate, assists in quieting the mind and allows for an easier flow into resonance with the stone's emanating vibrations. Music or guided imagery enhances the experience. Since meditation with Moldavite raises the consciousness to the highest spiritual dimension, it is important to ground during or after these sessions with stones such as Hematite or Smoky Quartz, or by holding a pair of Boji Stones. Clear Quartz helps stabilize Moldavite's effects. [Simmons/Warner, 36][Hall, 188]

For a complete Moldavite Grail Meditation exercise see The Book of Stones, p.265.

divider
divination uses of crystalsMoldavite Divination

The Divinatory meaning of Moldavite: Dramatic change in your life for the better. [Eason, 284]

Crystals of Green honor Persephone, the Greek Goddess of Spring. She represents celebration and the Earth alive with new growth.

Moldavite may also be used to honor Gaia, the Greek Earth Mother Goddess. Born directly out of Chaos, the primal emptiness, she was the first (or one of the first) beings to appear during the process of creation, and is honored as being the Earth itself.

divider
Birthstones

birthstones

There are several ways to find an appropriate birthstone. The traditional one is listed first. These are from the popular lists that most people are familiar with. The second way is to find your natural birthstone by the color wheel of life. You can click on the Natural Birthstone graphic below to learn more. Finally many people use the traditional stones of the Zodiac.

In this section you will find information on all three approaches.

traditional birthstoneMoldavite Traditional Birthstone

Modavite is not a traditional birthstone.

Natural BirthstoneMoldavite Natural Birthstone.

Moldavite is one of the natural birthstones of those fortunate enough to be born in the heart of spring (April 20 - May 20). Green crystals bring you renewal, success in new ventures, and good health.

zodiac usesMoldavite - Star Stone

Though not associated with any specific zodiac sign, Moldavite is a stone born of the stars, and is therefore a universal product of all the signs.

Dating even into pre-history, Moldavite has always been revered as a spiritual talisman and an amulet for good fortune and fertility. The Neolithic peoples of Eastern Europe wore Moldavite at least 25,000 years ago, and the earliest known goddess statue, the famed Venus of Willendorf, was discovered in a digging site with a number of Moldavite amulets. [Simmons, 261][Hall, 187]

divider
Feng Shui usesMoldavite Feng Shui

Moldavite utilizes Wood energy, the energy of growth, expansion, new beginnings, nourishment and health. It enhances vitality, brings abundance, and keeps us growing physically. Use green crystals to enhance any space used for eating, in the room of a small child, or in a place of your home where you are beginning a new project. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area, and the Prosperity and Abundance area.

divider
Lore_and _legend of crystalsMoldavite in Ancient Lore and Legend

he green stones from the sky have been prized by humans as far back as the Early Paleolithic period for sharp-edged tools and arrowheads, as well as wearing them as amulets. Some of these amulets were found in the same archeological dig as the Venus of Willendorf, the oldest known Goddess statue, and may have been used to honor her. They were also discovered in layers of strata containing pottery associated with Late Neolithic cultures. [Simmons/Warner, 21][Simmons, 264]

In Czechoslovakian folklore, Moldavite was believed to bring good luck and harmony to maritial relationships and for centuries was given as a betrothal gift. Throughout the Middle Ages Moldavite was so highly prized only nobility or royalty were allowed to wear it, and in later centuries was quite popular worn in pendants and as adornments in men's walking sticks. Many specimens reside in various museums and institutions, private collections, and even NASA possesses a number of Moldavites. [Simmons/Warner, 22, 24][Eason, 284]

In the 1960's the Swiss government gave a gift of Moldavite to Queen Elizabeth II on the tenth anniversary of her coronation, a beautiful naturally sculpted raw stone set in platinum and surrounded by diamonds and black pearls. There was also a rosary of faceted Moldavite beads with a carved Madonna made for Pope John Paul II as a gift from the Czechoslovakian people. [Simmons/Warner, 22]

In the last century, Moldavite has found acclaim as a spiritual relic associated with the legends of the Holy Grail. In recorded history, the Grail vessel was held to be the cup which caught the blood of Christ as He died on the cross. In the Arthurian romances, the Grail cup magically passed among the knights and ladies seated at the Round Table during the feast of Pentacost, giving each the food they most desired - holy nourishment. A drink from the Grail brought healing and rejuvenation, and a spiritual awakening. It guided the knights on quests for their right paths of destiny. [Simmons, 264]

In some versions the Grail was the chalice used by Christ at the Last Supper, while others believed the Grail was not a cup, but a stone - an Emerald that fell from the sky out of the crown of Lucifer during the war between God and Satan, and was brought to earth by angels who remained neutral. The ancients called all clear green gemstones "Emeralds" and Moldavite is the only such stone to fall from the sky. In other stories, the cup was carved from the Emerald. Some translators interpret the Emerald as being from Lucifer's forehead and not his crown, and have linked this with the pearl fixed in the brow of the Indian god Shiva. Called the Urna, this stone is like the Third Eye that allows one to see inward to knowledge and perfection. [Simmons, 261-262][Simmons/Warner, 94]

In history an actual "Grail" was discovered and brought to Napoleon, a bowl called the Saint Graal reputed to be a platter used by Christ at the Last Supper. Napoleon, under expert examination, was disappointed to find it was made of green glass. While Moldavite is green glass, there is only speculation as to whether the true bowl might have been substituted to keep it from Napoleon, or whether the bowl was indeed the Grail. Another historically noted chalice made of gold and adorned with Moldavites was used as an ostensory (a vessel in which the consecrated Host is presented for the veneration of the faithful), and was passed down through the centuries but disappeared during the Second World War. [Simmons, 262][Simmons/Warner, 97]

Moldavite's Sanskrit name is Agni Mani, meaning "fire pearl." In the 1930's the famed artist and mystic Nicholas Roerich drew a close analogy of Moldavite, the fire pearl, to the Stone of Shambhala, the most sacred jewel of Tibet believed to be of celestial origin from the constellation of Orion, and further asserted it must be the same stone as in the Holy Grail. [Simmons/Warner, 91, 99]

Moldavite is also associated with the phoenix, consumed by fire and reborn in fire, a symbol of transfiguration and spiritual renewal. It is also referred to as the Philosopher's Stone, the Grail of alchemists, for its qualities of transformation and the bestowal of youth and longevity. [Simmons/Warner, 99]

For more extensive information on Moldavite, read Moldavite: Starborn Stone of Transformation by Robert Simmons and Kathy Warner, and the Moldavite section of The Book of Stones by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian.

lillyann 21-06-2013 12:46 AM

Todays crystal for me is
rainbow moonstone

while thinking about crystals i realised something
since i started working with rainbow moonstone on a regular basis, that same time period is when my troubles to do with my womans types of issues i.e. periods etc had started to seem to just sort themselves out
yesterday i found out i was pregnant which is what id been hoping for for a while, since i had my last babies and was sad to think maybe that was the end of having them

anyway these stones are so powerful to me, i absolutely love holding them and carrying them and i am so drawn to them, i will charge them on the next full moon which is what my crystal book says to do with this particular crystal and plan to have them on me throughout my pregnancy as i have heard such great things about them
also have a very calming quality but more like serene or blissful than sleepy like with my green aventurine
in terms of appearance mine are white and clear and with rainbows, so beautiful, i like to use a clear quartz with them to amplify their power which works for me

i remembered about this thread so i thought i would post this

Rainbow Moonstone acts as a prism, diffusing energy throughout the aura. It provides psychic protection, clearing the mind and senses, and aids in lucid dreaming and calm sleep. It deflects negativity and eases emotional trauma. Aligned with the Goddess, Rainbow Moonstones connect with the energies and spirits of Nature, from plant devas to galactic consciousness.

Children: Rainbow moonstone can help children with learning difficulties or speech problems.
Environment: Use rainbow moonstone for conservation of butterflies, dragonflies and moths. It will also aid any war-torn areas of the world.
Finance & Prosperity: Rainbow moonstone is a long-term wish stone.
Health & Healing: It is a gentle healer and is good for anyone with a low resistance or poorly working immune system.
Home: It will help you adjust and relax if you work long and irregular hours.
Love: Rainbow moonstone is a long-term wish stone.
Protection: Rainbow moonstone is protective for anyone living in a remote or rural area.
Psychic: Rainbow moonstone is a long-term wish stone and is good for visualization work.
It Is The Stone Of:
Ritual: It should be used in any love or moon rituals.
Sex: -
Work: It is good for those who work irregular hours and will also help alleviate the effects of jet lag.
Other: Rainbow moonstone is associated with the thirteenth wedding anniversary.

Yet more personal experience- im not a child with speech difficulties but i am an adult who people outside my family and community sometimes find it very very hard to understand due to strong and fast 'irish' accent, when i carry this i definitely form my sentences more considerately, in a way people will actually understand, a lot of the time, its not that it changes my voice, it just helps me relax my way of talking a bit

this crystal makes me feel very serene and blissful, it makes me see deeper into things and judge people better, i pick up on the little things that i dont usually even though im very perceptive usually so i can see this helping me go even deeper into those types of things, in fact a very very skilled palm reader suggested this crystal to me :) someone who is more of a psychic than a plain palm reader, she uses this to enhance her abilities and I can definitely see that that is true since starting to use this crystal in my life

susannah1 21-06-2013 01:31 PM

:)
Natural Healing Powers and Properties of Stones and Crystals

The Science of Healing Stones

Gemstones that have healing powers.

Source: By mystica, public domain , via Wikimedia Commons
Is There a Science to the Crystal Healing?

In ancient times, some cultures believed crystals had special natural healing properties. In addition to healing, crystals were also used to summon the dead, (I don't think personly this is what crystals like to have happen to them).....to learn about distant events and as way to tell the future. (crystal gazing known as scrying) Crystals are not a healing force, but thougt to be a reflection of energy from the forces of the universe.

Is there something to this? Well let’s look at what science can tell us about crystals. Quartz for example, is a crystal formed naturally within the earth. Crystals have a symmetrical pattern and many unique and special qualities that have been harnessed in modern technology. An electrical charge that is passed through the crystal will make it vibrate. When it is rubbed, crystal creates electrical currents. Crystal has been used in many inventions of modern times like needles for phonographs, in watches, clocks, telephones, radios., and, radar tvs, and, even in computers. Lasers use quartz crystal as a way to change the current of electricity into light and create a beam of intense focused light beam. Quartz crystal vibrates in precise vibrations to an electrical current and helps conduct electricity. Quartz time pieces are extremely precise instruments because a small circular piece of crystal vibrates at its natural frequency and keeps accurate time with a microchip reading the unfailing vibrations from the quartz.

Because quartz has the natural ability to vibrate, some people believe that cyrstals have natural healing powers and hold some power and energy from the earth. People carry the crystal with them in the belief that it will help them focus on their day better and help with their work performance. Some people place the gemstone under their pillow, as a tiny piece of rose quartz to help them sleep better at night. There is a growing trend, especially with people under 40 years old to part of the “crystal consciousness”. The popularity of this comes from the belief that gems including quartz crystal, tourmaline, amethyst, and citrine have natural healing abilities and can harness power from the universe. It is a pseudoscientific practice called “New Age Thinking”, linked to an ancient spiritualism. There are even crystal therapists who teach people how to control the use of these stones. They give instructions on programming the crystals. The belief that the stones get rid of negative things in your life by combining the electrical field within the person, and a renewed ability to energize themselves. They believe the stone can influence the cells of the body. Different stones, and different colors are used for specific areas of the body that need re-energizing or need to be unblocked. Ancient healers use the colors of the stones to heal different parts of the body.

Natural Healing of Crystals
Spiritual healers use quartz more often than other crystals, because they believe, the structure of the stone helps the body align in harmony. The same way crystal can fine tune a watch, the “New Age followers” believe that rubbing the stone wil amplify emotions and thoughts. Sales of these stones are growing, and stores that specialize in the healing powers of stones are expanding.

Crystals Have Natural Energy

Whether there are real benefits that can be derived from these stones, cannot be explained by science. It is difficult to prove if the crystalling arrangements of gemstones do carry an energy that can be used for natural healing and to harness life’s energy. Science does know for a fact that crystalling structures do let off electro magnetic energy, and that if it is squeezed, there is a piezoelectric effect. A Piezoelectric effect means the object can produce electricity from pressure. In nature silicon bonds with quartz. If there is some healing benefits people can derive from these stones, it could possibly be from a connection with the silicon in our own body. We also have our own electromagnetic field that surrounds us, and there may also be an “electrical” connection with these stones that help promote natural healing.

These crystal healers believe that the stones will cause a change in and around the energies of a person and promote healing. Sometimes people will just hold the stone, or lay in on their body, carry it in their pocket, or wear it as jewelry. Very often, it is used in conjunction with meditation. There a variety of stones that are thought to have natural healing and purifying qualities and to help people with mental and physical ailments. Some believe these crystals can conduct healing through its vibrations and promote healing and positive energy of the gemstone. Quartz is often used for healing physical ailments. Amethyst is used for its spiritual qualities. Rose quartz commonly is used for emotional healing. Fluorite helps enhance spiritual awareness. There are many types of quartz and gemstones that are used for specific purposes to promote healing and create a balanceand harmony.
Healing Crystals
Quartz is known to have healing properties.

People who are interested in owning these crystals need to make sure improvements were not made to the crystals to make them look better. You would want to buy an unaltered stone. Dealing with a reputable dealer is important. You would want to ask some questions pertaining to the country it came from, and the process used to mine and distribute the stone. You would certainly want to make sure no child labor or toxic chemicals were used. Make sure the stone is legal, meaning it was traded on the black market, and that it was not stolen. The American Gem Trade Association tries to hold dealers to ethical practices.

Should you decide to delve into these ancient natural healing methods, the biggest caution is to be aware that the stones you buy are authentic, unaltered and real nature stones, not man made. The natural healing powers of crystals has been used by centuries in rituals and as a belief that they can channel energy into positive feelings and health benefits for people who let the crystals use their power. Today, crystal healing is considered an alternative healing method. While science can understand how and why crystals work with technological instruments, they cannot understand tje connection these gemstones may have with healing. There is no scientific or medical proof that these crystals work, but for people who believe they do, it is an up and coming trend. The belief in the natural healing power of these stones can easily be debated, however, they don’ appear to cause any harm to the recipients either.

Footnote: I don't do rituals.....however I do clean them from time to time in the sea. I might either put them out on the ground for the night or out in sun for a day, it really depends on what I intuit....And if I feel like having one in my pocket for the day or have one in my room or hold one think of someone who may be in need of some healing....there is no structure to it, I just go with the flow of my intution.

grandmasterp 21-06-2013 01:43 PM

There's a Crystal Healer comes to our centre once a month.
She does good work.
For sure crystals have particular vibrations, if that can be put to good use then I for one am all for it.
This is an interesting thread thank you for starting it.

susannah1 22-06-2013 09:43 AM

I'm sure Swamideva will be happy to see your words. She was a bit hesitant about creating this thread. Thanks.

getagrip 22-06-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susannah1 (Post 1061575741)
I'm sure Swamideva will be happy to see your words. She was a bit hesitant about creating this thread. Thanks.

Swamideva & Susannah1, you both bring so much love and caring to this forum I always read your posts and appreciate what you do on here.
The place wouldn't be the same without you two. x

GetaGrip :)

the mighty zhiba 22-06-2013 11:01 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Whjat a great thread, thank you swamideva , and everyone who has contributed.

i agree with getagri[p, a thread for information is an excellent idea :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by susannah1 (Post 1061570168)

One of my favorite crystals, and one that really woke me up to crystalline energy and how it can work to help us clear blockages and open doorways - both in subtle ways and in huge life changing / perception ways.

i also work with some other extraterrestrial crystals in meditation. Moldavite was formed when a meteorite impacted the earth and fused itself in the massive heat with the Earth's crustal layer - casting debris back up into the atmosphere, where it solidified and fell back to Earth: and so moldavite exists as a beautiful mix of Heaven and Earth.

It is kind of a quickening stone, and whereas other crystals help us gradually, by degree, moldavite hot wires itself into our core and just does the job, often spacing folk out with the way it works of clearing and opening all the chakra's. Though i find moldavite to be hugely grounding :)

There is a medidtation / crystal healing technique that i often do, it requires seven pieces of moldavite and a green sheet - i use a green crushed velvet cover: simply lay on the cover and place a piece of moldavite on each chakrea and relax :)

That's ll there is to it lol :)

And i find the technique amazingly grounding - as do many other people who i have worked with with this technique.

(If you are going to do it though, do have a glass of water - or even ribenna - to hand to drink afterwards, as drinking helps to calmly ground you back into reality - and if moldavite makes you feel spacey, or if you haven't worked with it before, have some grounding stones such as smoky quartz or tourmaline to hand to hold afterwards, as moldavite can seriously space you out if you are not used to its energy :))

Pallesite meteorites were formed much like moldavite: it is basically an iron and stone meteorite and is said to be the core mantel boundary 9iron / nickel) infused with crustal layers where a meteorite has impacted another larger body / planetoid - giving us crystals suspended in an iron / nickel matrix that look amazing when sliced.

This is Brahin Pallesite, one of my favorites:

Attachment 9271

And this is Seymchan, another of my fave's

Attachment 9272

These are really tripy when placed on the third eye :)

But you really only need little pieces, perhaps a few inches or so or smaller :)

They are fairly expensive - though to hold a crystal from another planet, a piece of another world is a pretty amazing thing and i don't think that you can put a price on it.

The crystals are actually very similar to peridot and are classified as Olivines - you can buy these meteorites as well as Olivines from meteorite dealers on ebay, or search google for meteorite sellers :)