David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Reptilians & ET Races (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   I give you permission to dominate me (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322696)

king octopus 06-09-2018 04:53 AM

I give you permission to dominate me

I read an article on the main page of Davidicke.com and there was one thing I read that struck me and I had to see if anyone else had made the same connection.

" he mentioned that the Elite/Illuminati believe they must convey their intentions to humanity in order to, in essence, get permission from us to enact them.
This manifests as rituals during mass sports events and symbolism found around society and in various popular industries like film and music." -link-
https://www.collective-evolution.com...ut-reptilians/

and of course the Illuminati always do everything right in front of us sort of hidden in the open.This makes me think of the old vampire legend of how they need to be invited inside your house or they cannot enter or lose their power. It also reminds me of the black eyed children of more recent urban lore. That always just ask to be let in your home or car, wherever you are,because they cannot just come in they must be allowed in or they are powerless.
I've always thought that this is more about being allowed into your personal space, like maybe there's and invisible barrier between our souls that these entities cannot pass with force, but must coerce their way with deception. It also makes me think of Gandulf on the bridge in Moria where he says "you cannot pass!" telling the evil demon Balrog that he cannot pass the bridge and harm the fellowship. Ramtha wrote a book about Gandulf on the Bridge in Moria although I don't know if it makes any connections to keeping evil spirits, or transdimensional entities at bay.
It reminds me a lot of what David always says that we have all the power of the infinite creator but are deceived into seeing just the illusion of visible light or the holagraphic. If people do not realise that they are allowing this force into their space then they cannot knowingly stand against it like Gandulf and say "You cannot pass!" but if they did then it probably be that easy.
The article is about a snake shaped christian church where the pope stands in front of a Jesus snake statue at the mouth of the giant snake head. They go through such great lengths to deceive but it becomes so obvious when you connect the dots.
But my main question is what is the connection to this force needing us to know and accept domination by it whether knowingly or unknowingly? Is it really just it cannot enter or manifest in our personal space, our soul or whatever you wanna call it unless it has been invited and how does that work.

truth seeker 09 06-09-2018 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king octopus (Post 1063039612)
I give you permission to dominate me

I read an article on the main page of Davidicke.com and there was one thing I read that struck me and I had to see if anyone else had made the same connection.

From the same article:

While at an event in California called Contact In The Desert, we interviewed David Wilcock, a longtime occult researcher.

During the interview, he mentioned that the Elite/Illuminati believe they must convey their intentions to humanity in order to, in essence, get permission from us to enact them.

This manifests as rituals during mass sports events and symbolism found around society and in various popular industries like film and music.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UHNd-eLe7VA" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" width="854" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe>

oz93666 06-09-2018 11:23 AM

In the video above Wilcock says there are 'rules' the illuminati have to operate under ...

These are not cosmic laws ....

My understanding is there are two categories of ET.... those who have no problem messing with us ... and others who follow a non interference directive , these more enlightened ETs don't even interfere with and stop the ETs interfering with us , but there are limits .

The enlightened ET's operate in coalitions ,and judge each case as it arises ... they are more powerful than the interfering ETs (reps etc) and could end the tyranny tomorrow , but they understand there are lessons being learnt , so stand back ,and wait for US to end it..... And most of the tyranny is instigated by humans anyway.

So that's partly why the vatican hall is built like a snake ... and their main ritual is eating the flesh of christ .... the pope can basically say " look ! we don't hide anything , we're quiet open , the people love it... they know the priests are child molesters , but they still respect them" .... and the good ETs have to admit it's true, and stand aside .

cosmic tramp 06-09-2018 03:07 PM

Has anyone ever written a book on the various avenues of sexual fetishism with direct correlation to subliminial symbolic ET - human programming throughout the ages (50 shades of Greys ?) It obviously emerges in extremis in the various rituals... but could every single kink and fetish be explained by some deep rooted aspect of the demiurge ? For example I once saw a TV documentary which stated that in Israel the Gas Mask, by popular choice, is the ultimate in sex toys. Why ? Because living in that troubled part of the world, the object is synonymous with the adrenaline rush experienced before an air raid, thereby triggering adrenochrome release...hmmmm...

Discuss. In detail.

iamawaveofthesea 06-09-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

But my main question is what is the connection to this force needing us to know and accept domination by it whether knowingly or unknowingly? Is it really just it cannot enter or manifest in our personal space, our soul or whatever you wanna call it unless it has been invited and how does that work.

i think it IS manifesting in our reality in the form of artificial intelligence which will manage the SMART grid technocracy and all the robots, drones and driverless vehicles of tomorrow

iamawaveofthesea 06-09-2018 03:47 PM

Artificial Intelligence is greater concern than climate change or terrorism, says new head of British Science Association
By Sarah Knapton, Science Editor
6 September 2018 • 12:01am

Artificial Intelligence is a greater concern than antibiotic resistance, climate change or terrorism for the future of Britain, the incoming president of the British Science Association has warned.

Jim Al-Khalili, Professor of physics and public engagement at the University of Surrey, said the unprecedented technological progress in AI was ‘happening too fast’ without proper scrutiny or regulation.

Prof Al-Khalili warned that the full threat to jobs and security had not been properly assessed and urged the government to urgently regulate.

Speaking at a briefing in London ahead of the British Science Festival in Hull next week, he said: “Until maybe a couple of years ago had I been asked what is the most pressing and important conversation we should be having about our future, I might have said climate change or one of the other big challenges facing humanity, such as terrorism, antimicrobial resistance, the threat of pandemics or world poverty.

“But today I am certain the most important conversation we should be having is about the future of AI. It will dominate what happens with all of these other issues for better or for worse.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...nge-terrorism/

elshaper 06-09-2018 04:10 PM

You don't need a permission for domination to work. It is something 'they' the illuminati decided that they need to.

Masses are kept dumb anyway. They don't believe in demons and rituals happening all around them in the first place so they are so many steps behind even before being able to realise about permission. *facepalm*

But above all, you need to realise, 'they' are relying on demons and stuff while YOU can be a god and have the Universe at your finger tip.
Which is better? Do you think 'they' need to progress? I think so. lol

Yes, they can deligate and ask for help but....ultimately you are a magnificent!

PS - This David Wilcock fellow, he sounds as though he read those things but not got the first hand indepth knowledge. It shows. The words are not coming out from himself within. He doesn't own these words.

oneriver 06-09-2018 05:39 PM

OP, I think it has to do with Universal Law.

Free Will is one such natural law and the controllers know it is better for them to kick us when we have given them our permission to kick us.

That doesn't mean they wouldn't kick us without our permission, of course they would, but better results are yielded with a consenting populace.

truth seeker 09 06-09-2018 09:38 PM

I've read it doesn't matter whether or not people recognize elite's symbolism in music videos, films and mass events. Their subconscious mind, soul, etc. understands and sees the symbolism and this gives power to elite.

saturn010 07-09-2018 04:32 AM

The Illuminati is nothing but Reptilian, it offers a clear harmonius approach to Consciousness itself.

Thats why there's Satellites and Media on Earth that defines things we should know.

elshaper 07-09-2018 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 (Post 1063039821)
I've read it doesn't matter whether or not people recognize elite's symbolism in music videos, films and mass events. Their subconscious mind, soul, etc. understands and sees the symbolism and this gives power to elite.

It affects us all. Our subconscious recognise the language of subconscious which is in the form of symbols.

king octopus 08-09-2018 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneriver (Post 1063039747)
OP, I think it has to do with Universal Law.

Free Will is one such natural law and the controllers know it is better for them to kick us when we have given them our permission to kick us.

That doesn't mean they wouldn't kick us without our permission, of course they would, but better results are yielded with a consenting populace.

first off thanks to everyone for the great responeses and interest in this subject. If what you say is true then by not getting our 'permission' conscious or un-consciously eventualy mean that there would be repercussions or consequences of their actions for acting without prior said 'permission'?

elshaper 08-09-2018 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king octopus (Post 1063039981)
first off thanks to everyone for the great responeses and interest in this subject. If what you say is true then by not getting our 'permission' conscious or un-consciously eventualy mean that there would be repercussions or consequences of their actions for acting without prior said 'permission'?

re: repercussions
That all depends on the individual's belief...strange as it may sound. :eek:
This world is what we make it so if you believe in karma, of course you will place yourself in that whatever that karmic law is. However, this karmic law is not listed in the Universal law. ;) If you think the law of rhythm is like karmic law....may be. It is similar but not quite! You need to study this.

https://youtu.be/z-nYzGf5V4c?t=47m03s

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=159477

When you understand your potential, when you understand the Universal law...you have reached 4D.
https://youtu.be/z-nYzGf5V4c?t=11m19s

^ If you are blaming someone else, you will not be able to access higher dimensions.

merlincove 09-09-2018 08:46 AM

Quote:

" he mentioned that the Elite/Illuminati believe they must convey their intentions to humanity in order to, in essence, get permission from us to enact them.
This manifests as rituals during mass sports events and symbolism found around society and in various popular industries like film and music." -link-

and of course the Illuminati always do everything right in front of us sort of hidden in the open........{clipped**

It's a karma thing.

They (the illuminated ones) can not steer us, or 'make' us do something, as that then comes back to them on a karmic level - but they can manipulate things so that people make choices.

Bear in mind the concept of the Freeman has suggested that under registration one loses 'ownership.'

On a metaphysical level, surrendering aspects of the self - or, in such an instance as choosing to enter into an agreement, through registration (ie birth certificate) one elects to do as they are demanded to certain degrees.

And this, in and of itself is key to understanding how the illuminated ones do not force you to obey their rules, but how YOU (or more importantly, your parents) surrender you to those rules - and then this also exasperate the karmic debts of those parents and feeds the re-incarnation system.

It is a very fucking neat little trick.

elshaper 09-09-2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincove (Post 1063040162)
It's a karma thing.

They (the illuminated ones) can not steer us, or 'make' us do something, as that then comes back to them on a karmic level - but they can manipulate things so that people make choices.

Bear in mind the concept of the Freeman has suggested that under registration one loses 'ownership.'

On a metaphysical level, surrendering aspects of the self - or, in such an instance as choosing to enter into an agreement, through registration (ie birth certificate) one elects to do as they are demanded to certain degrees.

And this, in and of itself is key to understanding how the illuminated ones do not force you to obey their rules, but how YOU (or more importantly, your parents) surrender you to those rules - and then this also exasperate the karmic debts of those parents and feeds the re-incarnation system.

It is a very fucking neat little trick.

It is unclear from above whether you are a karma believer or that the illuminatis are believer of karma, perhaps both.

But imo, I don't think the illuminatis believe in karma. You only have to look at their action. :lol:

And if you are also karma believer, well I am very surprised that you are stuck at that level.

JustMe418 09-09-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1063039640)
In the video above Wilcock says there are 'rules' the illuminati have to operate under ...

These are not cosmic laws ....

My understanding is there are two categories of ET.... those who have no problem messing with us ... and others who follow a non interference directive , these more enlightened ETs don't even interfere with and stop the ETs interfering with us , but there are limits .

The enlightened ET's operate in coalitions ,and judge each case as it arises ... they are more powerful than the interfering ETs (reps etc) and could end the tyranny tomorrow , but they understand there are lessons being learnt , so stand back ,and wait for US to end it..... And most of the tyranny is instigated by humans anyway.

So that's partly why the vatican hall is built like a snake ... and their main ritual is eating the flesh of christ .... the pope can basically say " look ! we don't hide anything , we're quiet open , the people love it... they know the priests are child molesters , but they still respect them" .... and the good ETs have to admit it's true, and stand aside .

So if they are not laws then why do they have to obey them? if they have to show people intent then why all the covert deception? you cant signal intent to people with a lie, so its a load of bollocks. Wilcox is getting more ridiculous as time goes on.

Maybe the vatican is built like a snake because Jesus said be as wise as serpents?

JustMe418 09-09-2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1063039859)
It affects us all. Our subconscious recognise the language of subconscious which is in the form of symbols.

Wrong because we dont all attribute the same meaning to the same symbols. Our subconscious will use symbols between out conscious minds and deeper personal levels but you cant presume that those meanings are universal.

merlincove 10-09-2018 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1063040167)
It is unclear from above whether you are a karma believer or that the illuminatis are believer of karma, perhaps both.

But imo, I don't think the illuminatis believe in karma. You only have to look at their action. :lol:

And if you are also karma believer, well I am very surprised that you are stuck at that level.

Karma is just a word, what matters is the connection that the word implies.

Like gravity, it is a 'rule' (or perhaps more succinctly, a program) that only manifests within certain levels.

Don't forget that the illuminated one's work on a different reality basis, that they consider themselves a higher life form - the kin of the God's - and see humans as cattle.

The wolf does not owe the deer any karmic debt, nor does the eagle owe the lamb.

Killing humans, to the illuminati, is no different to the wolf preying on the deer.

But, if one soul imprisons another, then there is a massive karmic debt. But change the battle ground a little, and give the soul a choice, create a karmic debt system and a 'soul group' and the soul imprisons its-self by degrees, and more importantly, by choice.

Religion is a huge tool in this deception.

The one thing humanity needs to understand is the power it can harness when it works as one.

One rain drop, on it's own, might not be able to move a mountain, but an ocean, acting as one entity can change the world.

And, when we cease working as isolated aspects of a whole, and begin acting as a whole, then we can all go home.

Until then, religion and hidden science mystery schools will continue to steer us away from our destiny.

And, while ever we pay homage to the old rules, we continue to allow the enslavement of mankind.

And, if you like, you might see karma at work in that very action.

raburgeson 11-09-2018 03:50 AM

That I do not reply is not permission. Earth is a hell hole I will never come back to.

I had a powerful spirit ask me to commit to God. I said please no, I am at war with evil. The truth is, I have no idea who this spirit is calling God. I was attacked The first of the month. Electromagnetic I think. In response I attacked the capital building. The government BS that the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing does not fly with me. It also does not fly that organizations started by the government is beyond government control. So, I strike back. I have learned to do everything they do back to them. They lie to us and get comfortable with it. Then they start lying to themselves. That last bit has got them in some very serious trouble. If you would like to call it so people fighting back could be considered karma.

size_of_light 11-09-2018 11:28 AM

Quote:

and of course the Illuminati always do everything right in front of us sort of hidden in the open.This makes me think of the old vampire legend of how they need to be invited inside your house or they cannot enter or lose their power. It also reminds me of the black eyed children of more recent urban lore. That always just ask to be let in your home or car, wherever you are,because they cannot just come in they must be allowed in or they are powerless.
I've always thought that this is more about being allowed into your personal space, like maybe there's and invisible barrier between our souls that these entities cannot pass with force, but must coerce their way with deception. It also makes me think of Gandulf on the bridge in Moria where he says "you cannot pass!" telling the evil demon Balrog that he cannot pass the bridge and harm the fellowship. Ramtha wrote a book about Gandulf on the Bridge in Moria although I don't know if it makes any connections to keeping evil spirits, or transdimensional entities at bay.
It reminds me a lot of what David always says that we have all the power of the infinite creator but are deceived into seeing just the illusion of visible light or the holagraphic. If people do not realise that they are allowing this force into their space then they cannot knowingly stand against it like Gandulf and say "You cannot pass!" but if they did then it probably be that easy.
The article is about a snake shaped christian church where the pope stands in front of a Jesus snake statue at the mouth of the giant snake head. They go through such great lengths to deceive but it becomes so obvious when you connect the dots.

I feel like you have an interesting point or two in there, but, honestly, its such a hard slog reading anything from anybody who doesn't understand the value of paragraphs.