David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Incredible Mantra to Change Your Life From China (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=283092)

lavista4u 10-10-2014 05:29 AM

Incredible Mantra to Change Your Life From China
 
I'm quite high on Conspiracies, Mysticism, Alternatives Theories etc

However, this thing completely blew my mind. I was given this info by a friend few days back and I can feel the changes for the first time after believing in something they say it works but as we know usually it doesn't.

In India we already have Mantras, Tantras, Yogas, Chanting, 1000s of gods and goddess, so was skeptical at first, I thought i had chanted, read every mystical mantra since childhood and nothing has changed much as promised.

This is truly different.

His name is Zhi Gang Sha

https://www.drsha.com/dr-master-zhi-gang-sha/

With an M.D. in conventional modern medicine and early mastery of traditional Chinese medicine, Master Sha has long been a renowned soul healer.

He is also a grandmaster of all of the major ancient Chinese disciplines, including tai chi, qi gong, kung fu, the I Ching and feng shui. Through four-thousand-year-old lineages, he holds powerful ancient wisdom and secrets of healing, rejuvenation, longevity and the spiritual journey. Above all, he is a special chosen divine servant, vehicle and channel who brings us the treasures of divine soul power.

https://www.drsha.com/wp-content/upl...3/03/about.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oap2MLOzV60/mqdefault.jpg

https://yt3.ggpht.com/-n7MSaiRdF2U/A...k-no/photo.jpg

yeah...yeah we have heard those lines before...However, This is spectacularly different and NO, it not like the products made in China, Its the Old Real Wisdom that China had 1000s of years ago.

BELIEVE IT.

Listen to this 3 min song 4-5 times a day and see incredible change in your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FseQW6ZUUk4

Its Mandarin and English Combined. Very Smoothing and IT WORKS.

This is really a Miracle...I'm a conspiracy guy and usually the harshest critic on every Mystical things from eastern countries and their Mambo - Jambos...

Just try it for just 2-3 days. You will see a guaranteed change in your life. People will behave, talk to you completely differently, you will be more calmer, relaxed, your life will improve.

Even been a conspiracy guy all my life, I thought I have seen, read it all that mainstream never believes in...but nothing has come close to the Miracle this song is. This is the first time, I have experienced Miracle in my life.

Try it...

swamideva 10-10-2014 06:06 AM

That is very beautiful.:luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::luv::)

oz93666 10-10-2014 06:51 AM

Great medicine ... I'm already a fan ... He's started a whole movement with the aim of
1.5billion people singing the song "by the end of 2015".

That would truly transform the world.

Here's the story of how he received the song from divine spirit.. He's a real character...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjSpi-QhBCo

lavista4u 10-10-2014 07:05 AM

Yep. Its incredible.

Here is the longer version of the song.

https://www.drsha.com/wp-content/upl...andHarmony.mp3

swamideva 10-10-2014 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lavista4u (Post 1062268871)
Yep. Its incredible.

Here is the longer version of the song.

https://www.drsha.com/wp-content/upl...andHarmony.mp3

Thanks.:)

swamideva 10-10-2014 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1062268866)
Great medicine ... I'm already a fan ... He's started a whole movement with the aim of
1.5billion people singing the song "by the end of 2015".

That would truly transform the world.

Here's the story of how he received the song from divine spirit.. He's a real character...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjSpi-QhBCo

Imagine the whole world singing that song.

So simple, effective and powerful.

oz93666 11-10-2014 01:51 AM

This is the most important thread on this forum
 
I've been visiting this forum for 4 years now , and can say IMO, without doubt this is the most important thread ever to appear.

We all spend (me included) too much time studying the problem.

What is being created by the NWO is so dastardly, over the top, so unbelievable, we tend to get hypnotized , fascinated by the unfolding nightmare ... convinced by the confidence they appear to have , into believing they cannot fail.

They most definitely can fail , and will.

I believe this song, channeled by Dr Sha is the best devise we have for helping humanity move into unity consciousness.

Unity consciousness could be described as the condition when humanity comes together , telepathically, and realizes a state of oneness. When this occurs all will be clear, the understanding of truthers will be known to those who were previously sheeple. The dark forces will run.

lavista4u 11-10-2014 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamideva (Post 1062268911)
Imagine the whole world singing that song.

So simple, effective and powerful.

Yep. I sharing it with as many people as possible.

lavista4u 11-10-2014 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1062269942)
I've been visiting this forum for 4 years now , and can say IMO, without doubt this is the most important thread ever to appear.

We all spend (me included) too much time studying the problem.

What is being created by the NWO is so dastardly, over the top, so unbelievable, we tend to get hypnotized , fascinated by the unfolding nightmare ... convinced by the confidence they appear to have , into believing they cannot fail.

They most definitely can fail , and will.

I believe this song, channeled by Dr Sha is the best devise we have for helping humanity move into unity consciousness.

Unity consciousness could be described as the condition when humanity comes together , telepathically, and realizes a state of oneness. When this occurs all will be clear, the understanding of truthers will be known to those who were previously sheeple. The dark forces will run.

Wow ...Amazing words...I totally agree.

As Above So Below as they say...

LOVE is a Civilization. We are feeling its effects on earth, the paradise as we feel ......evil too which are lower in above dimensions.

The frequency of Love is at the highest and develops a soul in us.

When we listen, sing to this song, we are connected with Vibration of Love at the highest. I have never experienced people behaving so differently than after listending to this song. Its Amazing.

The paradise, heaven etc is this Civilization which generates the frequency of LOVE that we are feeling it on earth.

swamideva 11-10-2014 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lavista4u (Post 1062269983)
Yep. I sharing it with as many people as possible.

Me to. Out on youtube.

lavista4u 11-10-2014 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1062269942)
I've been visiting this forum for 4 years now , and can say IMO, without doubt this is the most important thread ever to appear.

We all spend (me included) too much time studying the problem.

What is being created by the NWO is so dastardly, over the top, so unbelievable, we tend to get hypnotized , fascinated by the unfolding nightmare ... convinced by the confidence they appear to have , into believing they cannot fail.

They most definitely can fail , and will.

I believe this song, channeled by Dr Sha is the best devise we have for helping humanity move into unity consciousness.

Unity consciousness could be described as the condition when humanity comes together , telepathically, and realizes a state of oneness. When this occurs all will be clear, the understanding of truthers will be known to those who were previously sheeple. The dark forces will run.

Wow ...Amazing words...I totally agree.

As Above So Below as they say...

LOVE is a Civilization. We are feeling its effects on earth, the paradise as we feel ......evil too which are lower in above dimensions.

The frequency of Love is at the highest and develops a soul in us.

When we listen, sing to this song, we are connected with Vibration of Love at the highest. I have never experienced people behaving so differently than after listending to this song. Its Amazing.

The paradise, heaven etc is this Civilization which generates the frequency of LOVE that we are feeling it on earth.

aster 11-10-2014 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lavista4u (Post 1062268871)
Yep. Its incredible.

Here is the longer version of the song.

https://www.drsha.com/wp-content/upl...andHarmony.mp3

Quote:

Originally Posted by lavista4u (Post 1062269985)
Wow ...Amazing words...I totally agree.

As Above So Below as they say...

LOVE is a Civilization. We are feeling its effects on earth, the paradise as we feel ......evil too which are lower in above dimensions.

The frequency of Love is at the highest and develops a soul in us.

When we listen, sing to this song, we are connected with Vibration of Love at the highest. I have never experienced people behaving so differently than after listending to this song. Its Amazing.

The paradise, heaven etc is this Civilization which generates the frequency of LOVE that we are feeling it on earth.

The music and song is beautiful. You have brought it here at just the right time, as we would have expected. And seeing' LOVE is a Civilisation', that is the most incredible deflection of the Archon (or whatever) inversion which was highlighted on a 'Stop the War' thread (Today's News) the other day. A poster was pointing out this very valuable insight, that the Welsh language word for Civilisation is 'War'. In the space of a few days, a control system trick is uncovered and then neutralised. result! :) Feels like we're really getting somewhere, now - your'e a star:luv:

ps., just a thought - why don't you ask David to include it in his event at the end of the month?

rebeccapark 11-10-2014 10:52 AM

I love it ......fantastic....will share
Thank you for posting

daveanderson 11-10-2014 06:39 PM

As soon as the first word was sung the tears ran and the grin took over my face.Thats a powerful song !

verndewd 11-10-2014 07:10 PM

nice, im glad this works for people :)

hobo 12-10-2014 02:22 AM

Wow... Will try.

swamideva 12-10-2014 02:42 AM

This song does help create a wonderful feeling of joy and peace, it always brings a smile to my face.

I love its simplicity.

speakingout 12-10-2014 05:03 AM

with all the shit that's going on......this made me well up.

trebor8 12-10-2014 10:18 AM

I felt a huge surge of energy thru my whole body when I listened to this

lavista4u 12-10-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aster (Post 1062270123)
The music and song is beautiful. You have brought it here at just the right time, as we would have expected. And seeing' LOVE is a Civilisation', that is the most incredible deflection of the Archon (or whatever) inversion which was highlighted on a 'Stop the War' thread (Today's News) the other day. A poster was pointing out this very valuable insight, that the Welsh language word for Civilisation is 'War'. In the space of a few days, a control system trick is uncovered and then neutralised. result! :) Feels like we're really getting somewhere, now - your'e a star:luv:

ps., just a thought - why don't you ask David to include it in his event at the end of the month?

Wow....Amazing Information. Thank You. If the Mods could contact David with this song, it would be great. I'm not sure, how to contact David Directly. I'm not in UK.

Yes. It broke lots of blockages in me, cleared lots of beliefs and Ignorance.

Realization of Love is a Civilization , cleared a lot of things for me.

Thank You Again for the info.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:32 AM.