David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What would happen if.......?? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321868)

jayen4 23-05-2018 01:16 PM

What would happen if.......??
 
Prompted by a post on another thread.....

What would happen if all the tech (mobile phones, particularly 'smartphones' , internet etc) , was turned off ?? How long do you think it would take for people to start committing suicide or other assorted craziness ??
Discuss please....:spinning_head::lol:

tom bombadil 23-05-2018 01:59 PM

I think the kids will go nuts, but anyone over 20 with a brain will be fine.

Lots will start anew!

Sabrina 23-05-2018 02:13 PM

If they do crazy stuff or commit suicide we won't know about it until the horse arrives a few days later with news....:lol:

tom bombadil 23-05-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayen4 (Post 1063022765)
Prompted by a post on another thread.....

What would happen if all the tech (mobile phones, particularly 'smartphones' , internet etc) , was turned off ?? How long do you think it would take for people to start committing suicide or other assorted craziness ??
Discuss please....:spinning_head::lol:

Ok. A little defining?

Is it like a time before the mobile and personal computer?

Do we have house phones? A post service? Walkie talkies? What dont we have?

:spinning_head:

tinfoil hat 23-05-2018 02:31 PM

It would be great, kids could discover living without constant peer pressure and we wouldn't have to put up with leftards constantly whining and bullying anyone who doesn't share their views.

jayen4 24-05-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tom bombadil (Post 1063022788)
Ok. A little defining?

Is it like a time before the mobile and personal computer?

Do we have house phones? A post service? Walkie talkies? What dont we have?

:spinning_head:

Yes, sort of like before personal computers and mobile phones..... no online banking , no 'siri' or such like.... You can have landline phones (but NO bloody annoying 'please press 5 for....blaah !). The postal service has been going for 500 yrs (I know that because I used to work for them.). Walkie talkies...yeah , but only if you're over 25 yrs old !! Gotta keep these bloody kids in check ! lol...
What don't we have..... Hmmm.... Nothing that currently relies on computer control , no electric cars (waste of time and not as 'green' as you might think.).... other than that, I'm open to suggestions..... What should we ban ??

sevenhills 24-05-2018 12:33 PM

IT would make getting products and service ten times harder for work.
Though the upside would be imagining everyone on here wondering Wtf?
Its finally happened. they have turned us off.

elshaper 24-05-2018 12:39 PM

What would happen if all the tech (mobile phones, particularly 'smartphones' , internet etc) , was turned off?

Maplins & Argos will sell out walkie-Talkie and Ham Radio.
There will be many looting because police can't use the radio. :lol:

metak88 24-05-2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayen4 (Post 1063023171)
What don't we have..... Hmmm.... Nothing that currently relies on computer control , no electric cars (waste of time and not as 'green' as you might think.).... other than that, I'm open to suggestions..... What should we ban ??

Yeah good luck with that. We rely on computers for almost everything that makes up 'modern' world.

And regarding kids, well, young ones can be quite creative and they would probably start playing new offline game called
'Lets kick the shit out of those old fuckers that took the Internet away from us!!!'. :lol:

polyhedron 24-05-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayen4 (Post 1063022765)
Prompted by a post on another thread.....

What would happen if all the tech (mobile phones, particularly 'smartphones' , internet etc) , was turned off ?? How long do you think it would take for people to start committing suicide or other assorted craziness ??
Discuss please....:spinning_head::lol:

Someone is having a wet dream. Yes, it would be very interesting to watch the chaos unfold but unfortunately we are sinners, so such delights are for the preserve of God only. We, reside in the darkness of Hell, so no cake for us.

hayed joe 24-05-2018 02:04 PM

I've never been a fan of the kill switch... And then I read about "Incels"!
People usually male who can't find a sexual partner despite the desire for one.
Wow, them's the brakes eh? So basically they're like more or less everyone on the planet then?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel

I remember life before Online. I could go back to it. There's more than a few people I'd miss talking to from around the world. I could go back to being offline, but there's shitloads I'd get wrong.

iamawaveofthesea 24-05-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayen4 (Post 1063022765)
Prompted by a post on another thread.....

What would happen if all the tech (mobile phones, particularly 'smartphones' , internet etc) , was turned off ?? How long do you think it would take for people to start committing suicide or other assorted craziness ??
Discuss please....:spinning_head::lol:

people over 35 will remember a time before mobile phones and internet

they will remember a time when we used pens to write, landlines to make appointments and books to learn

we'd simply revert back to that and probably be happier and calmer for it

iamawaveofthesea 24-05-2018 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayed joe (Post 1063023245)
I've never been a fan of the kill switch... .

they have a kill switch

they can switch off all SMART phones in a given area at anytime for example to prevent people from recording footage of events that they don't want publicised

during the neocon orchestrated coup in ukraine the government sent a text to all the demonstrators in the maidan square saying that they knew they were there

what the technocrats really want is a kill switch IN YOU

They want to be able to switch you on and off and they want to put a microchip inside you so that they can switch on and off your ability to access digital cash, transport and goods and services

and at this rate people will accept it

elshaper 24-05-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1063023254)
they have a kill switch

they can switch off all SMART phones in a given area at anytime for example to prevent people from recording footage of events that they don't want publicised

There is always a standalone camera e.g. tourists with video capability?

Quote:

during the neocon orchestrated coup in ukraine the government sent a text to all the demonstrators in the maidan square saying that they knew they were there
On the day of the protest, there is no need to text everyone that they are there. In the oldened days, we agreed on date, time and location and simply turned up. Job done.

Quote:

what the technocrats really want is a kill switch IN YOU

They want to be able to switch you on and off and they want to put a microchip inside you so that they can switch on and off your ability to access digital cash, transport and goods and services

and at this rate people will accept it
Agree.

iamawaveofthesea 24-05-2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1063023282)
On the day of the protest, there is no need to text everyone that they are there. In the oldened days, we agreed on date, time and location and simply turned up. Job done.

they did it to warn them that the government knew what they were doing and that they should cease

it would be like you going to protest the shootings in gaza and then receiving a text on your smart phone from the british government saying:

''elshaper we know you are outside the israeli embassy and involved in an illegal and unsanctioned protest action. Cease your activity and return home immediately or face legal consequences''

elshaper 24-05-2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1063023287)
they did it to warn them that the government knew what they were doing and that they should cease

it would be like you going to protest the shootings in gaza and then receiving a text on your smart phone from the british government saying:

''elshaper we know you are outside the israeli embassy and involved in an illegal and unsanctioned protest action. Cease your activity and return home immediately or face legal consequences''

well then, a party should check legality of the protest before hand, have lawyer activists on location etc.

tom bombadil 24-05-2018 05:42 PM

I think we might 'crave' companionship and pubs or social clubs will be the norm again.

Tv will take over the way we look for news and the papers will re grow!

Man is that a horrible thought?

It WILL be harder to get information and learning! Today we can fact check, but then, when the killswitches over, it will be back to trusting the author!

Kids, with their insatiable appetite WILL become the new free thinkers! Shiiiiiiiiit! *facepalm*

bamboozooka 25-05-2018 01:01 PM

millenials communicating face to face. they won't be able to.
millenials rioting due to a lack of dopamine with fakebook down.
i still got my landline and a cb in the garage

dont need to fact check tv news.

jayen4 25-05-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1063023254)
they have a kill switch

they can switch off all SMART phones in a given area at anytime for example to prevent people from recording footage of events that they don't want publicised

during the neocon orchestrated coup in ukraine the government sent a text to all the demonstrators in the maidan square saying that they knew they were there

what the technocrats really want is a kill switch IN YOU

They want to be able to switch you on and off and they want to put a microchip inside you so that they can switch on and off your ability to access digital cash, transport and goods and services

and at this rate people will accept it


Yes, and THAT is the real problem !! There's that word again .....'Control'.....and more importantly, who has it !.....
People need to WAKE UP, and fast !

jayen4 25-05-2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metak88 (Post 1063023214)

And regarding kids, well, young ones can be quite creative and they would probably start playing new offline game called
'Lets kick the shit out of those old fuckers that took the Internet away from us!!!'. :lol:


Hahaaa......and then us 'old fuckers' would get serious and start offing a few 'young uns' , just to teach them who's the boss ! :lol:
Remember what happened to that 'traveller' a few weeks ago ??.... How old was that fella...75..78 ?? Still did for him , didn't he ??


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:50 AM.