David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Human Race Get Off Your Knees (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   A (very) brief review on Human Race. (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=120856)

a fine naked fellow 15-06-2010 12:11 AM

A (very) brief review on Human Race.

A (very) brief review on Human Race.

I just gotta say that if there are any fence walkers out there and unsure of getting ickes new book, that I highly recommended it. When global conspiracy came out I thought it was a good book but didn’t get too excited about it and considered early works more powerful like “…and the truth will set you free” and “biggest secret”. but this book is different and in my opinion this is icke at his best from start to finish. His writing style hasn’t changed much and what has is an improvement. Icke has done it again, he goes where no other researcher goes and comes out smelling like rose. The information is poignant and powerful as ever. Oh, and there is new info in some chapters and new info woven through out, as well as all the standard stuff.

cosmo1 15-06-2010 01:33 AM

Thanks for that; i'm looking forward to reading it very much.

Your user name is great :D

samira 15-06-2010 08:46 PM

Hi to everyone , I have read the forum long time now, at the end just decide to joying . For the last year I have try to work with Bulgarians and I find so difficult to do so. I have ask my self what for their might is like that but I could not get any answers even searching the net.
So lets talk about it, may I change my decision and keep trying my best.:confused:

a fine naked fellow 16-06-2010 01:05 AM

Hey thanks Cosmo. My username is also accurate. :p You are gonna love the new book.

@ samira,

Hey I love ya, but I don’t have a clue what you are on about.

samira 16-06-2010 01:19 AM

sorry, i did not want to add a new post, i would like to ask have some of you knows bulgarians. what you are thinking about them?

cosmo1 16-06-2010 01:57 AM

[QUOTE=a fine naked fellow;1058971958]Hey thanks Cosmo. My username is also accurate. :p You are gonna love the new book.
QUOTE]

Lol, good one :D

camreeno 16-06-2010 03:07 AM

No offence but you didn't really review it. It would be more interesting if you covered what he talked about in the book in your review... But no worrys because I'm already about 125 pages into the book.

Honestly I don't think there is a "best" Icke book or "worst". Of the four that I've read, they all felt like they read very similarly. Each books just puts emphasis on another piece of the picture, without the information being nessessarily better or worse. People keep saying "The Biggest Secret" was his best book, but I don't know why people keep saying that. It reads like all the books that came after it, so hmmmm. I think it's just because it was his first book where he dove into the reptilian thing, or the fact that it dismantled the entire Princess Diana story. (maybe both reasons?)

So far, in Human Race, it seems like Icke took a different approach to how he ordered the information. From the start he went right into the Atlantis stuff, and soon after he went straight into the whole Zionism thing.... Interesting because he had almost a traditioni of talking about the reptilian stuff first, but I guess he's taking the lilly pad approach, where he orders it from the least controversial to the most (as if trying to make the book more approachable to skeptics).

There's no bad Icke book, and this book is great so far.

a fine naked fellow 16-06-2010 04:41 AM

Hey its alright homie. I don’t have the time or inclination to go into the depth of material for a full out review. It would be more interesting if I began to divulge some of its contents and dissect it in review. But there is to damn much for me to do it any kind of justice.

a fine naked fellow 15-08-2010 07:03 PM

Check it, I’m bumping this thread up again because people have been telling me that there is no new information in David’s new book. It seems to me that this forum goes through cycles of love and hate, mostly hate. It seems like we are never short of some disagreement and dispute. Its hardly any longer the idea that we are all trying to understand something - that changed, its more like fuck you you’re wrong.

Yall need to slow down.

I would like to remind everybody that we see things as we are. And unless you are peaceful and patient the mirror only reflects one way.

curtisrascist 15-08-2010 07:14 PM

Very good book ,I didnt like the scaremongering at end!!!!

Loved the beggining chapters about him growing up i could relate to that hugely.

I just wish he would delve into the hardcore more.

energi 15-08-2010 08:47 PM

I am about to, FINALLY, purchase a copy of the book myself and thus I wonder- could you write out the titles of the chapters? The index section, contents section or whatever it is called.

8Sure, there will be moon matrix waffle and some re-hashing of earlier works I guess, but I'm dying here for a preview of the first pages of the book (amazon doesn't have "look inside!" on it:()! :D

aee02 15-08-2010 08:49 PM

Hi,

I've read about half-way. There is a lot of information to absorb so I take my time so my eyes and thoughts don't get glossed over and I miss something important.

Some of it is the same as in other books but additional information added to it. I think that is good for someone just getting into Icke and they can get one book and get it all. Its a good review for those of us who have read other books too. I have incredible short-term memory so the review is appreciated.

Also, I have a lot of respect for Davie Icke because you can tell he has put his heart and soul out there into what he believes. He doesn't hold back. To me, I almost feel like I'm cheating because he has done all the hard work and I'm simply reading it. Maybe that is a challenge for me to do more.

Also, a big thanks for everyone on this site who shares their knowledge and opinions-agreeable or not. Admittedly, most of time I'm just a lurker. I do however appreciate it all. Ok, that's all to say.

Thanks!

thorleyart 16-08-2010 09:26 PM

I've had it a couple of months now, read most of it, think it's a good book, he does a good job of presenting the moon info, not sure i buy it, but he explains it well. I also found the bit at the begining describing his life up to his awakening and beyond very interesting.

I'm just about to start the last bit of the book i havent read yet about the plans... looks harsh! although i firmly believe in the awakening which will transform this reality.

I also think the title and the cover are fucking ace!

Get off your knees!!

richardlism 20-08-2010 05:52 PM

I would say the research is at best sketchy, and largely speculative. I have to admit, writing style is a lot better than it was in the past. He does a few things that annoy me like using a comma and then the word too. It's only programmed language, but gah it grates me.

spitalwings 21-08-2010 05:28 AM

What other author releases books that rehash/recycle so much that has been written in their other books?

Same with interviews, in an hour long interview at least half will be spent talking about goalkeeping, bbc presenter, background etc.

Let's face it we've been reading it and hearing it for two decades we GET it, move on.

a fine naked fellow 21-08-2010 07:57 AM

Yall don’t have the wit or the heart to appreciate the revolutionary nature of the material.

thorleyart 21-08-2010 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spitalwings (Post 1059168761)
What other author releases books that rehash/recycle so much that has been written in their other books?

Same with interviews, in an hour long interview at least half will be spent talking about goalkeeping, bbc presenter, background etc.

Let's face it we've been reading it and hearing it for two decades we GET it, move on.

If you get it, move on. There are many people who haven't seen his work yet.

richardlism 21-08-2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Because of this he has a 'life span' for most people. He's brilliant, but he's not a conveyor belt. The trouble with 'the truth movement' is that they are all trying to their message across, I think many confuse them with stand-up comedians. But as we know most of them create a new joke a year, factoid.

crisitunity 23-08-2010 05:38 AM

Quote:

haha, Icke isn't an entertainer whats to move on from?

The human race isn't exactly aware of its own infinite consciousness just yet, which I think is the whole point. :D

BTW glad to hear you liked the book OP, bin wanting to pick it up all along but haven't seen it anywhere.