David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Global Awakening (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The David Icke Paradox (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=315875)

fudgetusk 28-02-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1062891070)
along with the other fudgetusk paradox:

this forum is a loosh factory so i'm going to stay here and cause as much disruption as i can

AW look, they love each other. Kissy kissy.

spoons 28-02-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudgetusk (Post 1062888747)
Icke wants us to chill out and laugh in the face of danger so that we don't provide yet more negative emotions for the elite to devour yet he also wants us to dream into being a better world, which must include us being angry at the way things are now.

Seems like a paradox to me.

More than in just that way. On the one hand, "energy flows to a point of attention" and on the other hand, the act of informing people of the problem is pouring more energy into the problem, which speeds up the manifestation.

Add that the message of consciousness and awareness is being largely recieved as "Oh, I'm gonna get my superpowers tomorrow so I don't have to do anything about it today," ...we've got a paradox that's bloody dangerous unless people snap out of the idea that they're gonna turn into John De Lancie's Q tomorrow.

brambles 28-02-2017 09:26 PM

I think it's important for people to be aware of what is going on in their environment but in a way that doesn't scare them, make them angry for too long etc. The problem is that that is a very tiny tightrope and many people fall off or shut down completely.

It would be good if there would be an awareness guide but there isn't anyone about who is really balanced enough to write it.

People do need to know the truth about our reality but how to tell that truth is the multi-million dollar question.

lurka 28-02-2017 10:57 PM

Yes it's a paradox.

When we first learn of the corruption it's natural to be angry, 10 years on I'm angrier than ever about the state of things. But I have learned from this thread, whether I am angry or at peace the World is still fucked so if I can be at peace in this mess then I've grown as a person and can make a happier life for myself and those around me.

If every one can do that then I think we win. If we can each of us change a little the group will change a lot.

fudgetusk 01-03-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoons (Post 1062891730)
More than in just that way. On the one hand, "energy flows to a point of attention" and on the other hand, the act of informing people of the problem is pouring more energy into the problem, which speeds up the manifestation.

Add that the message of consciousness and awareness is being largely recieved as "Oh, I'm gonna get my superpowers tomorrow so I don't have to do anything about it today," ...we've got a paradox that's bloody dangerous unless people snap out of the idea that they're gonna turn into John De Lancie's Q tomorrow.

I pretty much am Q. :) Magic happens every day with me.

fudgetusk 01-03-2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lurka (Post 1062891991)
Yes it's a paradox.

When we first learn of the corruption it's natural to be angry, 10 years on I'm angrier than ever about the state of things. But I have learned from this thread, whether I am angry or at peace the World is still fucked so if I can be at peace in this mess then I've grown as a person and can make a happier life for myself and those around me.

If every one can do that then I think we win. If we can each of us change a little the group will change a lot.

yeah, mass peace may balance out the evil. But we need to crush evil. Surely passionate hate is the way? One big burst of angry magic could wither the devil for good.

JustMe418 01-03-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudgetusk (Post 1062888747)
Icke wants us to chill out and laugh in the face of danger so that we don't provide yet more negative emotions for the elite to devour yet he also wants us to dream into being a better world, which must include us being angry at the way things are now.

Seems like a paradox to me.

Nah, I think it means creating a new world by mind. You don't need anger for that, just a new vision.

I get what he saying and its nothing to do with anger as you would then introduce that into the vision.

JustMe418 01-03-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudgetusk (Post 1062892279)
yeah, mass peace may balance out the evil. But we need to crush evil. Surely passionate hate is the way? One big burst of angry magic could wither the devil for good.

Can you crush evil really? I think all you can do is to change the minds of evil people. If you don't their ways will just filter back

fudgetusk 02-03-2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustMe418 (Post 1062892392)
Can you crush evil really? I think all you can do is to change the minds of evil people. If you don't their ways will just filter back

You can poison their food. Our magical anger is infused with the truth vibrations. They poison our food, let's poison theirs.

JustMe418 02-03-2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudgetusk (Post 1062892694)
You can poison their food. Our magical anger is infused with the truth vibrations. They poison our food, let's poison theirs.

If you use those methods you are no better. It would then develop into killing anybody who was in the way or didn't agree. Killing people because you believe your ideology is better than theirs is the same MO that religions have been doing for millennia.

spoons 03-03-2017 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudgetusk (Post 1062892278)
I pretty much am Q. :) Magic happens every day with me.

Touche :) But you know what I mean.

fudgetusk 03-03-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustMe418 (Post 1062892788)
If you use those methods you are no better. It would then develop into killing anybody who was in the way or didn't agree. Killing people because you believe your ideology is better than theirs is the same MO that religions have been doing for millennia.

By your logic god is evil for sending the truth vibrations and icke is evil for spreading it.

fudgetusk 03-03-2017 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoons (Post 1062892901)
Touche :) But you know what I mean.

Well I certainly am not capable of saving the world with a flick of my finger.

spoons 03-03-2017 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudgetusk (Post 1062893018)
Well I certainly am not capable of saving the world with a flick of my finger.

Aye, however I am of the opinion that a lot of people think they will be.

fudgetusk 03-03-2017 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoons (Post 1062893028)
Aye, however I am of the opinion that a lot of people think they will be.

If they are wrong we are doomed.

JustMe418 03-03-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudgetusk (Post 1062893017)
By your logic god is evil for sending the truth vibrations and icke is evil for spreading it.

Is it me or does nearly everything you post revolve around doom and gloom?

What is this talk about truth vibrations? truth just is. It doesnt need to travel anywhere. We either become aware of it or we dont.

oneriver 03-03-2017 08:49 PM

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wgRKDCN88GQ/mqdefault.jpg

the apprentice 03-03-2017 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneriver (Post 1062893208)

That one of yOuRs

oneriver 04-03-2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the apprentice (Post 1062893249)
That one of yOuRs

No :)

fudgetusk 04-03-2017 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustMe418 (Post 1062893196)
Is it me or does nearly everything you post revolve around doom and gloom?

What is this talk about truth vibrations? truth just is. It doesnt need to travel anywhere. We either become aware of it or we dont.

Doom and gloom is the truth. I want to know how big a hole we are in. And you could argue that Icke sells doom and gloom. 99% of his books are about how seriously fucked we are. Then he tells us that we only need to feel happy and things will be all right. I think happy people are deluded. They put their faith in god and their own minds. It's God that put us in this mess to begin with. He's had millions if not billions of years to do something about it and hasn't. We cannot rely on God and from what I've seen of this forum we cannot rely on ourselves. So what else is there?

Truth just is? Then tell me what colour underwear I'm wearing. Truth just ISN'T. It's hard to come by. We cannot be sure we have ever heard the truth.