David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Reptilians & ET Races (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Should we accept aliens? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320449)

elshaper 18-01-2018 11:52 AM

Should we accept aliens?

I know they are already here but not officially as it were...
If we cannot accept our own species e.g. different mind controlled religioous people, different colour of skin etc...how can we accept aliens? Aren't we inviting more ways to create problems OR is that a limited view? Discuss.

United Nations publishes Strange video to urge children to accept aliens

The United Nations and UNICEF are producing an ad urging children to accept strangers. Is it time?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ctdc-w4UMG4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fudgetusk 18-01-2018 12:53 PM

Some say that all the troubles on earth are a set up for the aliens to come and cure them. We will probably worship them.

I could care less. Doesn't change the taste of beans.

oz93666 18-01-2018 01:22 PM

Interesting video , el... I think it's more about getting us to accept hybrids ...

For decades every renegade alien that can get here has been abducting and breeding with us .

They have unknown numbers ,perhaps millions, of freaky looking creatures ,who are as much human as they are alien.

What will humanities reaction be when these are presented to us? They are our children .

Some say , it's by this method that some aliens seek to make a family connection with us , so we look favorably on the alien group with which we produced a hybrids...

There are thousands of different ET groups , and after disclosure many will be trying to trade with us and make an alliance..

By already having hybrids with us some groups seek to achieve a jump on the rest.

truth seeker 09 18-01-2018 01:24 PM

Here's the same commercial from UNICEF's official Youtube channel.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hSlrYDqFvfQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kasalt 18-01-2018 03:35 PM

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OOaqDEjxQAU" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cosmic tramp 18-01-2018 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062992535)
If we cannot accept our own species e.g. different mind controlled religioous people, different colour of skin etc...how can we accept aliens? Aren't we inviting more ways to create problems OR is that a limited view? Discuss.

The United Nations and UNICEF are producing an ad urging children to accept strangers. Is it time?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ctdc-w4UMG4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

us accepting them is only half the story, the other being does et accept us other than on its own terms for our own as yet unforseen benefit, this is the mainstay of Whit Streiber's non fiction books based on et encounters of himself and others, he comes the closest, I think, in intelligently rationalisng ET's overall intent and purport upon us

cosmic tramp 18-01-2018 06:31 PM

.... bearing in mind that any analysis of et is restricted by our own mechanistic human mindset (tarring them with our own values which do not necessarily apply). if ET has evolved beyond war, greed, profit, enslavement, it now tries to introduce higher realms beyond our current primitive understanding of time, space and physics. via covert hyridisation.,

elshaper 18-01-2018 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1062992561)
Interesting video , el... I think it's more about getting us to accept hybrids ...

For decades every renegade alien that can get here has been abducting and breeding with us .

They have unknown numbers ,perhaps millions, of freaky looking creatures ,who are as much human as they are alien.

What will humanities reaction be when these are presented to us? They are our children .

Some say , it's by this method that some aliens seek to make a family connection with us , so we look favorably on the alien group with which we produced a hybrids...

There are thousands of different ET groups , and after disclosure many will be trying to trade with us and make an alliance..

By already having hybrids with us some groups seek to achieve a jump on the rest.

This to me, it's like inter-racial marriage/children scenario all over again.
Same ol' same ol' story of trying to get accepted.

elshaper 18-01-2018 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmic tramp (Post 1062992667)
us accepting them is only half the story, the other being does et accept us other than on its own terms for our own as yet unforseen benefit, this is the mainstay of Whit Streiber's non fiction books based on et encounters of himself and others, he comes the closest, I think, in intelligently rationalisng ET's overall intent and purport upon us

Good point cosmic. It's like muslim people trying to invate other countries...
Again, it's same ol' same ol' story.

We should not get our hopes high by the promise of 'unforseen benefits'.
It's a stick and carrot scenario. We should be awake from this illusion by now. *facepalm*

cosmic tramp 18-01-2018 06:48 PM

Mmm...see the analogy to a point, save that what et is up to transcends all known politics and religions, more to with universal evolution via the creator being...whatever you choose to call it. Acayinta Beheda Beheda as they do so say...and yes I have read many abduction account scenarios that the Greys in their own right are lying little shits, devoid of emotion themselves, controlled by another species, seeing that the end justifies the means, Who would u place your faith in ET or PTB? Unless of course they work together in conjunction...then we do have a problem.

kasalt 18-01-2018 11:28 PM

5150 was the first album Van Halen released with new lead singer Sammy Hagar...In an interview with Guitar World magazine, Hagar said: "I'm a firm believer - have seen, have felt, have been contacted 3 or 4 different times. I have received information that has been valuable in my life from those people, and they have used me. I'm gonna sound like a complete nut here, but they have used me in an experimental fashion. The easiest way to put it is that they downloaded my brain information. When I was about 19 or 20, they downloaded everything that was in my head. And I caught 'em doin' it! I woke up in the middle of the night, thinking, 'What's goin' on?' They were like, 'Oh, my god, he's waking up!' But this was all telepathy - there were no words being spoken. And as soon as I woke up - it was probably 3 o'clock in the morning - my whole room was so bright that I could hardly keep my eyes open. I was wide-awake, I could not move, eyes open, white room, they were still disconnecting - and when they did, it just went bang! Everything went back to normal, back to black. I was shaking, I almost passed out, I was sick to my stomach and almost had to throw up, it was so scary. It sent me on a course of curiosity. I bought a telescope, and I started reading UFO books, and I just got into the whole thing. And since then, there have been 3 or 4 other contacts with the same group of people. I don't know who the f--k they are...

Source: http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?lyrics=8744

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4u3StTsVDD0" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lyrics:

Contact is all it takes
To change your life
To lose your place in time
Contact, asleep or awake
Coming around you may wake up to find

Questions deep within your eyes
Now more than ever you realize

And then you sense a change
Nothing feels the same
All your dreams are strange
Love comes walkin' in
Some kind of alien
Waits for the opening
And simply pulls a string

Another world, some other time
You lay your sanity on the line
Familiar faces, familiar sites
Reach back, remember with all your might
Ooh, and there she stands in a silken gown
Silver lights shinin' down

Nothin' feels the same
Love comes walkin' in
Some kind of alien waits for the opening
Love comes walkin' in

Oh, sleep and dream that's all I crave
I travel far across the milky way
To my master I become a slave
Til' we meet again some other day

Where silence speaks as loud as war
The earth returns to what it was before

Nothin' feels the same
Love comes walkin' in
Some kind of alien
Waits for the opening
Love comes walkin' in

(Love comes walkin' in)

Baby pull the string

(Love comes walkin' in)

Love comes walkin' in, yeah

elshaper 23-01-2018 03:40 PM

They certainly seem to pushing this agenda.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6EZCBSsBxko" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Soundtrack
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KEaaSUjy6Qw" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JustMe418 23-01-2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062992535)

I think most kids would as they are such a part of our modern culture that they are not unfamilar at all.

If high tech aliens wanted in could we stop them? probably not.

JustMe418 23-01-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmic tramp (Post 1062992680)
Mmm...see the analogy to a point, save that what et is up to transcends all known politics and religions, more to with universal evolution via the creator being...whatever you choose to call it. Acayinta Beheda Beheda as they do so say...and yes I have read many abduction account scenarios that the Greys in their own right are lying little shits, devoid of emotion themselves, controlled by another species, seeing that the end justifies the means, Who would u place your faith in ET or PTB? Unless of course they work together in conjunction...then we do have a problem.

So if the plan is to chip people then why try to convince them? why take it faith if they are just going to control your mind anyway? would you have a real choice?

mannybash 24-01-2018 10:39 AM

In principle it seems ok but why are they so secretive about it and assasination out of ritual?

cosmic tramp 24-01-2018 06:13 PM

Chip and pin mind control is coming from elite human agencies not ET. Also ET did not assassinate JFK or anybody else.

billybleach 24-01-2018 07:58 PM

Dr Karla Turner explains alien abduction

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PiUdhYY_bUY

cinder_darkskys 25-01-2018 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billybleach (Post 1062993993)
Dr Karla Turner explains alien abduction

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PiUdhYY_bUY

This is must watch. if your in to understanding what the hell is going on.

Great find i don't think this video has been posted before.

Skys

elshaper 25-01-2018 02:20 PM

wow guys, a workman came to do some outdoor repair.
This jamaican guy had slits in his eyes which was there the whole time, not like in the video which changes for a second. :eek:

cinder_darkskys 26-01-2018 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062994174)
wow guys, a workman came to do some outdoor repair.
This jamaican guy had slits in his eyes which was there the whole time, not like in the video which changes for a second. :eek:

you are preson are really interested in these star people's. with wide spectrum of knowledge on the site. We can see throw the Arts this site has E+T interested in us n our goings on....

I think you should ask your self how you feel about the encounter. an if this was an excitable way of introducing them self possibly to you. possibly personal.

In billybleach's video which i am sure you went throw. I never see that video before. So I was very impressed by this lady

I've never seen my own words send back me from some one. I don't know an a doctor to boot. in such a direct way.

After watching an reading this ; you seem to encounter a more human formal meeting. We all known for years n years they can make u think what they like. So that beaning said ; any other human probably wouldn't have seen anything.

As a point of fact i am blond graying now n blue eyed.
an I have told an abductees they could use my name. to stop the problem. in fact I said to the 1st abductee i met here n every one since that i chatted to personal, unknown fact. the end result will probably be Black out. which is what happen to me. in problem events. mean u wont know what there doing to you.

IF I am the AO mean I was the AO. an always will be the AO. You have been here long enough to have seem my person image of my face. IF I am the AO it mean ALL life steam from my Root. All DEATH. an every thing in between.

In short every living thing would fall under that privilege. which what the tree an stones Mar's shows. this would mean you could. end problem encounter. base on the facts of knowing who the AO is. especial if that lady is correct. people's that use fear; tends to use ; what they most fear. hope'ing you fear the same things

I think u might want to consider going with it. elshaper. keep a question in your mind. when u get a reply. new question. We should test them. if you are up to it. you even know what I would do to human beaning who just even hates another. imagine what I do to E+T for harming a friend an college. I would not want think of that. Knowing the joy i get out torching human demons. Quite a defense mentally speaking.

I would also try to keep my environment as stable as possible. keeping in might the man who gave up 5 years his life for nothing even dropping out of life really. be cause they said. Some E+T has a scene of humor. it one the things we do have in common. So quite wit could give one an short advange

Skys If I am the AO. there should be NO LIMITS to what I can do. regardless if i am a dyslexic or not. nothing in the physical world should be unreachable to the AO while i am alive. even the knowledge i give. should seemly pop out thin air. n be seen as unreachable by me with my current education and disability. It should not be me. but it is. an that what horrifies me as a person. Because I will. And I should have a very compete understanding. long be fore a doctor comes along an throw my words back to me.

Impressive lady

keep in mind elshaper they still blacked me out. but am just a man with a mans brain but that me alive an not me after death. ether way i believe u seen something. N I'll tell u if u did they got yo number anyways. n you know they will be back. Some how I see what I have. After death i am a little bit more. It why they use to kill the AO. free his sprite to ascend to his place. That would the last thing any of the welps want.

elshaper 26-01-2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys (Post 1062994354)
you are preson are really interested in these star people's.

I'm not that interested in aliens as much as I'm interested in manifestation.

Quote:

I think you should ask your self how you feel about the encounter. an if this was an excitable way of introducing them self possibly to you. possibly personal.
Not really exiciting. Watching a pixelated video is one thing, seeing it with my own eyes....freaky!

Quote:

I've never seen my own words send back me from some one.
This happens to me all the time so I see how LOA works.

Quote:

Knowing the joy i get out torching human demons.
I would like to know how you do it. If you don't like it in public domain, please pm.

Quote:

Skys If I am the AO. there should be NO LIMITS to what I can do. regardless if i am a dyslexic or not. nothing in the physical world should be unreachable to the AO while i am alive. even the knowledge i give. should seemly pop out thin air. n be seen as unreachable by me with my current education and disability.
That's right, there is no limits EVEN if you are disabled and may be limited to do physical things. Do you know why? Because somebody else, a stranger, will come along and do it for you without you even asking! I see this all the time too. So what you do is, you project your will e.g. I want this xyz (heavy object) removed from here. I want xyz destroyed etc.... Someone will come along and do it or something will happen. You have the control of electrical machines and objects too. Just like you can mind control people, you can also do that with objects. Just tell it to do your deed. :D But if you can go in and out of different dimensions, things will manifest better and quicker.

Yes, knowledge will pop out of thin air. I do this when I have an impossible question. Spirits will show me one way or another....usually I see it with my physical eyes. They will communicate with video, songs etc

http://www.hammondsofknutsford.co.uk...space_orig.jpg
^ Vodka :eek:
http://www.hammondsofknutsford.co.uk/new-products.html

As for the video posted by billbleach. I've listened to it upto 15 mins and it sounds as though, they are not aliens but entities who are telling lies to say that they are aliens. For one, when she start to mention of resurrection, that's religion and it makes me think, this is all play on the mind, fantasy etc. In another words, if an alien told me about 'resurrection', they are playing on your belief but not truth.

DebonAir 26-01-2018 10:32 AM

Just say NO. I am sure they will all listen to our wishes like our govts do.

cosmic tramp 17-09-2018 11:09 PM

Bumping this thread from the vaults as I Found a link which expresses much better than I can why ET is so evasive:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...es-from-humans

rooey 08-10-2018 07:59 AM

Anything that has to sneak up on you while you're asleep has to be fucking dodgy

they make soul contracts with children. And my inner self hates them with a burning furious RIGHTEOUS passion. I want to make peace with that, but I've a feeling whomever these bedroom intruders are, have gone beyond the point of forgiveness

saturn010 17-10-2018 01:37 AM

Aliens accepted you. Thats how the Universe began. :)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...I142uq-Xd6o_IQ

rooey 17-10-2018 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saturn010 (Post 1063045094)
Aliens accepted you. Thats how the Universe began. :)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...I142uq-Xd6o_IQ

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

cinder_darkskys 19-10-2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062994418)
I'm not that interested in aliens as much as I'm interested in manifestation.

Not really exiciting. Watching a pixelated video is one thing, seeing it with my own eyes....freaky!

This happens to me all the time so I see how LOA works.

I would like to know how you do it. If you don't like it in public domain, please pm.

That's right, there is no limits EVEN if you are disabled and may be limited to do physical things. Do you know why? Because somebody else, a stranger, will come along and do it for you without you even asking! I see this all the time too. So what you do is, you project your will e.g. I want this xyz (heavy object) removed from here. I want xyz destroyed etc.... Someone will come along and do it or something will happen. You have the control of electrical machines and objects too. Just like you can mind control people, you can also do that with objects. Just tell it to do your deed. :D But if you can go in and out of different dimensions, things will manifest better and quicker.

Yes, knowledge will pop out of thin air. I do this when I have an impossible question. Spirits will show me one way or another....usually I see it with my physical eyes. They will communicate with video, songs etc

http://www.hammondsofknutsford.co.uk...space_orig.jpg
^ Vodka :eek:
http://www.hammondsofknutsford.co.uk/new-products.html

As for the video posted by billbleach. I've listened to it upto 15 mins and it sounds as though, they are not aliens but entities who are telling lies to say that they are aliens. For one, when she start to mention of resurrection, that's religion and it makes me think, this is all play on the mind, fantasy etc. In another words, if an alien told me about 'resurrection', they are playing on your belief but not truth.

Wow my friend Curlys right I did do well. with my time in the UK.
I'm truly humbled thank you. An of course these statement hang each of these Ass hole we hate Hate is such a harsh word. Extremely dislike what they trying to do.. Till I show up again. An then resoftin your hard heart.

Should we accept aliens? IF i call a Exterial a Alien. How should that living thing view us you an me. How much empathy should it show a life forum Which call any thing they don't under stand out there ALIEN.

The Word is use as a stereotype in order to change opinion. On something in order to make them less then or sub human. When really the opposite is true. Example every Canadian behavior is the same way We all the same.. It lessin the empathy or feeling of what is really happen. This is the propagation of hate. Making a human less then what they are.

Now put that in the context of the WORD ALIEN. something different Something fearful. But the really again we don't know that hence the question it self

Much love to u all Ty elshaper. What I do know elshaper. I gladly give My blood on the dance floor. to make sure each of you all are safe & enjoy life. is a price I'll pay. twice. It just my nature. Christ never ran from the Rommens because he had nothing to fear. like me he knew he is not going to die. The way people believe. you dont run from a mouse eating your grain u trap it.

rooey 21-10-2018 04:13 AM

you give your blood on the dancefloor???

cinder_darkskys 21-10-2018 11:15 AM

heheheh.

I care so much that i would die for, My believe's. an because I understand I have no fear doing. ;-)

HE I don't by the ET visiting from Zata Just like i do not by every things a UFO. In many cases. we see technology developed years before. Such air lift multi rotor's fan jets. The US develop a foot round ball with simple 6 sided thruster to help astronauts in space.

All of sudden that a UFO. mean while we watch the whole development of the project.

this what it looks like. I play this video not for the REAL ufo but show man propagation of the lie. This video has both real UFO an many fakes We see the Ball Drone We see the air lift. re see several UFO fly bys.

It Came Out of the Sky - CCR Lyrics ufo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABX3dQHYcog

The ones we see that are the most dramatic. Well there they mostly fakes. UFO enter the water probably CGI The Helicopter CGI.

ET don't work like that. that the monkey brain working in Maximum OverDrive in order to propagate your next opinion.

Let you know they have to capture an contain torrer these intelligent creators. Why there KNOWLEDGE.

The whole time the state running multi scams in order to hide what there doing. All under the giess of We doing it for humanity an ET will think we just another primitive civilization developing. Well there wrong. ET knows an that why the book written the way it is. An the people that pay. you an me its a stain on us

This why i'm try my best to be clinical about what i am doing.

I posted few new never before seen images of the passed weeks. on the left hand side of several shots there a Gray look right at us.

an that how they really work out sight out mind as they say. I Often put them right in front of the person.

Much love all. my chat binger gone CrAzZy

Play safe an have fun Sky's

elshaper 21-10-2018 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys (Post 1063045393)
Wow my friend Curlys right I did do well. with my time in the UK.
I'm truly humbled thank you. An of course these statement hang each of these Ass hole we hate Hate is such a harsh word. Extremely dislike what they trying to do.. Till I show up again. An then resoftin your hard heart.

Should we accept aliens? IF i call a Exterial a Alien. How should that living thing view us you an me. How much empathy should it show a life forum Which call any thing they don't under stand out there ALIEN.

The Word is use as a stereotype in order to change opinion. On something in order to make them less then or sub human. When really the opposite is true. Example every Canadian behavior is the same way We all the same.. It lessin the empathy or feeling of what is really happen. This is the propagation of hate. Making a human less then what they are.

Now put that in the context of the WORD ALIEN. something different Something fearful. But the really again we don't know that hence the question it self

Much love to u all Ty elshaper. What I do know elshaper. I gladly give My blood on the dance floor. to make sure each of you all are safe & enjoy life. is a price I'll pay. twice. It just my nature. Christ never ran from the Rommens because he had nothing to fear. like me he knew he is not going to die. The way people believe. you dont run from a mouse eating your grain u trap it.

I think aliens and ghosts are like us humans in a way that there are mixed bag. Some are good and some are not. Each entities have advantages and disadvantages depending on their capability etc. For example, ghosts would be totally reliant feeding on your energy. If you don't put a coin in the slot machine, it doesn't/can't work etc.

cinder_darkskys 24-10-2018 10:45 PM

The glass is 1/2 full

:-)

I tend to agree. there some pretty bad shit n all sides. I feel that level heads an clarity. talleratence of others. will alway outshine misconception. which relies on chaos. In order to function.

It's why satanist allway fall on balance. an why its so one sided.

every thing we need is here. Some incredible way. they are < these main subjects are. All really connected.

Misconception falls to piece. In the face of the truth.

Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride (Magic Carpet Ride lyrics on screen) Psychedelic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ4ZROYrG8s

Skys

saturn010 29-10-2018 07:00 AM

0fcourse we should fucking accept Aliens or any race for that matter, some would say something on that matter and others not so much.

Theres obvious evidence of Life 0n Other Planets inhabiting various star systems and C0nstellations themselves.

Just when you thought you couldn't use the internet as a tool to find credible information and disinformation, some call it misinformation.

For some fucking unknown reason people are still fixated on the M00N and Mars because they claim they are/were the closest to Earth.

The thing is when you grasp the concept of time travel and space travel you will learn/notice/suspect that it at first that its reported to be @299,792,458 metres per [email protected],

But these poor wanna be theoretical physicists and general science beings seem to think

that,

Time and Space has a decimal value. x by whatever of the fanciest words they can come up to support their claims via Universal Description.

And Also,

There's bloody so many beings, light forces/light beings/physical beings and any other life most probably dead a long time ago,

To think you/we are alone on Earth with no other conscious or prevoked life itself is just un/advanced to the highest mind discarded by the highest mind because they are sick of us :)

The internets not much chop these days information wise but the Satellite versions of YouTube for example have a wealth of information and media to suit your desires!

Now that the Satellites are aware of you, you may begin your search for the most credible info etc you can find.

Just use basic search responses :)

The Reptilians have Satellites to, Don't use theirs though, Why? > There Fuking sick of you!'

Open your mind, lose your ego/ stop having sex/ save your money/ be kind to the Universe as she is the only one responsible for the reason we are Concious and most of all look after yourselves! :) <3

This is what it is: Speed of Light/Sound/time is simply measured with the accurate result being:

Equalling <0!.!!!?!> ='s (Zer0) x divided by the choice any of your proffered query language measurement/algorithms/science/Math/logic in general or anymore ot the worlds acceptable languages.

Theres also this to:

'0 = nothing and nothing = 0, 0 ='s everything and nothing exists which means everything exists at the same time. - Copyright Brad Harding'

S0rry I had to copyright that as the Universe was the one who assisted me with the above result' :) <3

saturn010 29-10-2018 07:13 AM

And another thing the Arcturus's Love you, however you wont find much info on them, if you do let me know ya lucky bastards!

Try some info out on the Sirians, I cant find much and I don't really bother as I after their technological values, could be interesting'

I read somewhere that there is approximately 629 Satellites in 0rbit sometimes known to frequent the outer core and the inner core of Earth itself.

The funniest thing is is Earth only has one Satellite of considerable high band and then theirs the Russians with their LF0 Design.

Also there's to many fuckin Satellite dishes on this planet in which it only takes one satellite to fucking respond to all of the other satellite dishes on this planet, leading to the factors of this.

'If one Satellite responds to all the other Satellites as one, it pretty much suggests that you only need one Satellite Times x Amount of Dishez as it is.

But this is the fucking thing hahaha, There all different bands and spectrum driven/operations/and P0s!t!0n$ that the Satellites are in general reflective of their kn0wn location and operable bands themselves

That:

NOBODY CAN FUCKING ST0P Th3M!!!

Have fun talking to the Satellites, haha D0nt get [email protected]@N0!D, they are your friend! :) <3

rooey 30-10-2018 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saturn010 (Post 1063046344)
That:

NOBODY CAN FUCKING ST0P Th3M!!!

Have fun talking to the Satellites, haha D0nt get [email protected]@N0!D, they are your friend! :) <3

lol whatever.. there is nothing more powerful in the solar system then the inhabitants of this planet. I know I'm from source and most of these 'beings' are just imaginary. I don't mean to be arrogant, but I'm not tricking myself into any positions of weakness again in regards to those who need to hide and do things sneakily any longer.

Plus 'acceptance' and 'tolerance' is something parasites and scum hide behind. Well soon they will have nowhere to hide and will be revealed for what they are. I feel sorry for those whom have been harbouring so closely these parasites, they will feel pretty bad and guilty. Hopefully our love will stop them from hating on themselves too much

saturn010 30-10-2018 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rooey (Post 1063046452)
lol whatever.. there is nothing more powerful in the solar system then the inhabitants of this planet. I know I'm from source and most of these 'beings' are just imaginary. I don't mean to be arrogant, but I'm not tricking myself into any positions of weakness again in regards to those who need to hide and do things sneakily any longer.

Plus 'acceptance' and 'tolerance' is something parasites and scum hide behind. Well soon they will have nowhere to hide and will be revealed for what they are. I feel sorry for those whom have been harbouring so closely these parasites, they will feel pretty bad and guilty. Hopefully our love will stop them from hating on themselves too much

haha your full 0f shit!

Try contact them, if they prove you worthy enough they might tell you something, however you appear to be a basic being under the planets conditions.

cinder_darkskys 30-10-2018 02:13 PM

But is she wrong saturn010. I think you may find she is a friend an, not a alliy. An is her statement harsh but true. an not different from what you fight for. hhhhmmmmm. merely just a more female point of view base whole on her experience with the world.

forggety was clear they plan to wait till the AO is dead. before they head back to there old ways.

Which less face it. after Death the AO becomes him self. n no longer restricted by a mortal coil. Kinda why i am not dead. An that when these people disside make there big come back. Pretty dumb to try make your big come back. while the AO is at full power. some didn't think throw there plan

how do you think they intend on making this great come back

Plus 'acceptance' and 'tolerance' is something parasites and scum hide behind.

Well soon they will have nowhere to hide and will be revealed for what they are. I feel sorry for those whom have been harbouring so closely these parasites, they will feel pretty bad and guilty. Hopefully our love will stop them from hating on themselves too much

Is that not what really happens. Isn't this the reason we have Russian Kiddy porn in the software industery
tell your kids
its ok to fuck mommy or daddy or hit a gamgbang brothle. Is that Old Euro mentally.

isnt this how a wommen ASS HOLE became ART. Is not really because some rich **** wanted to ass fuck each of us

is it not the very thing that help you all to forget again...
these shits are elected to disarm.

isn't it these word they rely on to keep u comm while Nasi try to attack us.

wasn't it these words use to progate terrorism. We have to be politically correct. aaahhhhhhhhh go fuck yourselfs

Food for thought saturn010

The Boondock Saints 2 - The dream scene with Rocco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STgmul0WUFU

It only means she had identified a problem. Which i was aware of. which mean we have to watch n remove those player's from the game board.

The Boondock Saints Final Courtroom Speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBLgTBpW4zs

When the law fails us we become the law an trail by witness begins. That human nature. Eteams only recore. is to brand them as Criminal

Skys
my opinion has never changed loops another loop to a noose. See I think she describing the Mattrix time loop. We talking about.

rooey 31-10-2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saturn010 (Post 1063046457)
haha your full 0f shit!

Try contact them, if they prove you worthy enough they might tell you something, however you appear to be a basic being under the planets conditions.

Ask source or get stuffed basically

cinder_darkskys 01-11-2018 02:10 PM

David Icke's Official Forums Main Forums Reptilians & ET Races
Should we accept aliens?

I think looking at the world n human nature This Question is backward

Reptilians & ET Races
Should we accept aliens?

I think the question is; Should Exteratresial accept us man kind.

Now each of here are involved with many topics. many i know very well. My way is tolerant of other ideas. But also very vigilant in protecting that tolerance.

The Freedom of tolerant. the simplest of thing seem hardest for people to fix.

Why dose a dog or a cat accept a human as pack leader.

Reptilians & ET Races
Should we accept aliens? These people's extera tressial far older then us. These seen these behaviors before. they known us since we were conceived.

When look at the image of the Omega there is a Ape like man appears. The 1st. They were recording of that event. It can be displayed it is displayed here or, will be.

We have had no choice but to except exteratrisserial. The Earth is just 1 oburse little rock in a very rich universe. with no friends.

Ask your self each of us. why would they want us there in space.

they already command it Space
University of Victory i believe estimated the Object as large as 15 mile in diameter bigger if there farer back they much larger.

This is mankind's reality
FULL Uncut NASA STS-75 Tether UFO Sightings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujcSwuRBXRc

What would make them think..... Humanity might make a good addition.

There nutterz every where. but there also a lot of very good people. who really want this change
https://bc.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1528717
unemployables peoples world wide need housing how to.

the above link is question of human empathy for those who are weakest in sociality. Those who can not fit in with what we call normale behavior, Which should be seen with compassion. fixing the problem

Humans in space rightttttttttttttt.

There solution They point the people out who make this happen. The Provenice or the STATE
https://www.timescolonist.com/news/l...ity-1.23431284

Has decided to ignore the problem. an call in the the hobnailed boots. to remove there people Which these are people who places these the weakest of people into these condition. and remove them. forcing them to find another spot.

Each one of us from every nation on this site could add to these link simple problems by passed by over administration misleading statement. artificially inflated Gas prices. the whole things like a bunch of clowns in 3 ringed circus.

but reality is to this question ; We have no choice but to except exteratressials. It born in to us. We are part of this equation and become assimilation of the truth. then understand.

I mean really we are all live. an that big statement in it self. especially when look at word like tolerance.

Skys Much love great topic

cinder_darkskys 08-11-2018 01:29 PM

STS-75
Space mission
STS-75 was a United States NASA Space Shuttle mission, the 19th mission of the Columbia orbiter. Wikipedia
Period: 1.5 hours
Apogee: 320,000 m
Dates: Feb 22, 1996 – Mar 9, 1996
Launch date: February 22, 1996
Landing date: March 9, 1996
Operator: NASA

Members: Andrew M. Allen, Scott J. Horowitz, Jeffrey A. Hoffman, MORE

STS-75
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-75

complexe link may not load correctly. main Fix ; Switch browser

https://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C1....0.tJwkch6iNo0

https://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C1....0.5cV7GdLOp7Y

Men in Black (1997 film)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_in_Black_(1997_film)

Skys

elshaper 24-12-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elshaper (Post 1062993675)
They certainly seem to pushing this agenda.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6EZCBSsBxko" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

^ This movie.... :p
It's LAPD meets the Lord of the Rings. :lol:
Police: It's arrn magic wand.

:lol: