David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Why Join the Masons? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=216718)

busa 16-07-2012 11:22 AM

Why Join the Masons?

Totally open thread :)

I don't know any reasons why I or anyone else would want to join the Masons.
In the true spirit of honesty and openess as being promoted by the Masons, please share with us why we might want to join. :)

Not the reasons why you joined persoannly, but why anyone else might wish to join.

Because we dont know :)

busa 16-07-2012 11:29 AM

I am excluding charity work for the simple reason that loads of poeple
do charity work or vollunteering.

So its not a valid reason to join the Masons.

welling 16-07-2012 03:49 PM

I would not try and sell Freemasonry to you or anyone like you on this forum.

In my time on this forum, I would confidently state that only a very small minority of non-masons on here, would ever be suitable to be considered to join. Certainly not those that believe in the weirder clams of DI anyway.

None of you anti-mason, conspiracy theorists want to become masons, to find out about what it is actually is all about. Instead you all seem to prefer to hide behind your keyboards and attack it.

If you really want to know about Freemasonry (which I suspect you don't), ask one of your masonic 'friends', or alternatively contact your local lodge or province. It's very straightforward.
:cool:

busa 16-07-2012 03:55 PM

Welling, I genuinly see absolutely no reasons to want to join the Masons.
The Masons don't ask you to join, you ask them.

If its not a secret society and its all open and not secret anymore, then please state for the benefit of everyone who is not a Mason what are the reasons to join?

Forget about me for a second, answer for everyone else on here. Don't forget that not everyone on here is a conspiracy minded person. So don't tar us all with the same brush.

busa 16-07-2012 03:57 PM

I did go down to my local Lodge once :) It was a fusty old place.:(

I went to see a lecture about Transcendtal Meditation and I took a Mason mate of mine with me :D

welling 16-07-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by busa (Post 1060941957)
Welling, I genuinly see absolutely no reasons to want to join the Masons.
The Masons don't ask you to join, you ask them.

If its not a secret society and its all open and not secret anymore, then please state for the benefit of everyone who is not a Mason what are the reasons to join?

Forget about me for a second, answer for everyone else on here. Don't forget that not everyone on here is a conspiracy minded person. So don't tar us all with the same brush.

busa, I'm finishing up at work now, but will answer this later this evening from home.

welling

busa 16-07-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by welling (Post 1060941974)
busa, I'm finishing up at work now, but will answer this later this evening from home.

welling

OK welling :)

Its an opportunity to let everyone know.

night_gaunt 16-07-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by welling (Post 1060941944)

None of you anti-mason, conspiracy theorists want to become masons, to find out about what it is actually is all about. Instead you all seem to prefer to hide behind your keyboards and attack it.
:cool:

+1

lightgiver 16-07-2012 04:43 PM

Run down UK

Quote:

Originally Posted by busa (Post 1060941573)
Totally open thread :)

I don't know any reasons why I or anyone else would want to join the Masons.
In the true spirit of honesty and openess as being promoted by the Masons, please share with us why we might want to join. :)

Not the reasons why you joined persoannly, but why anyone else might wish to join.

Because we dont know :)

Some people just like to control others in secret and piss up their backs,and the power scenario as well...pecking order.

Quote:

Originally Posted by night_gaunt (Post 1060942024)
+1

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=102

ksigmason 16-07-2012 04:54 PM

Well, there are many reasons I joined. I originally learned about Freemasonry while in Louisiana getting ready for a deployment I had seen some of their symbols and decided to research them. I was very curious about them and from the foot lockers worth of books that I read on them I wanted to join. I also liked the charitable side of their group as I had belonged to other philanthropic groups in my past. I'm also a student of history so their mysterious past appealed to me as well as all of their use of symbolism.

lightgiver 16-07-2012 04:58 PM

Biggest Secret

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/5...gestsecret.jpg

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=5095

busa 16-07-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksigmason (Post 1060942079)
Well, there are many reasons I joined. I originally learned about Freemasonry while in Louisiana getting ready for a deployment I had seen some of their symbols and decided to research them. I was very curious about them and from the foot lockers worth of books that I read on them I wanted to join. I also liked the charitable side of their group as I had belonged to other philanthropic groups in my past. I'm also a student of history so their mysterious past appealed to me as well as all of their use of symbolism.

Thank you for your input BUT, I don't want personal reasons.
Sorry, I did make that clear in my OP.
I wish to know the reasons why anyone else would want to join? Non Masons.
Because no one really knows. I don't have or know any reasons to join.

Everyone contributes to charity, we collect and contribute every year for NCH.
But charity its not a good enough reason to want to join the Masons.

lightgiver 16-07-2012 05:35 PM

Sky/TV Charity Ads

Quote:

Originally Posted by busa (Post 1060942143)
Thank you for your input BUT, I don't want personal reasons.
Sorry, I did make that clear in my OP.
I wish to know the reasons why anyone else would want to join? Non Masons.
Because no one really knows. I don't have or know any reasons to join.

Everyone contributes to charity, we collect and contribute every year for NCH.
But charity its not a good enough reason to want to join the Masons.

Charities are a scam..the rich Elite ie Vatican/Bankers etc etc of this world have enough resources and wealth to go around if done wisely.

but they don't want to do that,they love the chaos, disorder ,power and contol.

busa 16-07-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightgiver (Post 1060942154)
Charities are a scam..the rich Elite ie Vatican/Bankers etc etc of this world have enough resources and wealth to go around if done wisely.

Thats why I never contribute to the big charities.
The NCH is a family thing we have been doing for years.:)

lightgiver 16-07-2012 05:44 PM

Mooney

Quote:

Originally Posted by busa (Post 1060942159)
Thats why I never contribute to the big charities.
The NCH is a family thing we have been doing for years.:)

Yes,small local charities are the best,so you can see where the mooney is going...;)

welling 16-07-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightgiver (Post 1060942154)

Have you never given anything to any charity LG?

busa 16-07-2012 05:51 PM

Before my life changing accident my ex and I were honorary members of the Canine Defence League because of our charity work each year.

We collected all year.... a LOT.
When we took all of the toys, blankets, food, money etc, the staff were allways in tears. A very emotional time of year for us.

We love dogs :)

lightgiver 16-07-2012 05:51 PM

You have to have something in the first place

Quote:

Originally Posted by welling (Post 1060942174)
Have you never given anything to any charity LG?

Whats it to you.

welling 16-07-2012 06:06 PM

busa, I have been thinking about your question during my journey home from work.

It is quite easy for me or any other mason to tell you or anybody else, the reason(s) why they became a mason, but to tell you why you or anybody else should become a mason is much more difficult to answer.

Before I would recommend anybody to even think about becoming a mason, I would need to know a few things about them.

1. What sort of person are they?
2. What are there beliefs and interests?
3. What do they hope to get out of Freemasonry?
4. What do they hope to bring to Freemasonry?

It is only once I had the answers to the above, that I would even contemplate about suggesting whether they become a mason or not.

I can tell you though that some join for all the wrong reasons.

I've also stated before that Freemasonry is definately not for everyone.

This reply probably won't satisfy you, however it is the truth.

welling

offramp 16-07-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by busa (Post 1060942181)
Before my life changing accident my ex and I were honorary members of the Canine Defence League...

Don't tell me... You were mauled by a dog.