David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   General - The Researchers (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Ian Crane In Bournemouth - Thurs 19 Feb 09 (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=51729)

alternative_answer 30-01-2009 11:06 AM

Ian Crane In Bournemouth - Thurs 19 Feb 09
 
An ex-oilfield executive, Ian now lectures and writes on the geo-political webs that are being spun; with particular focus on US Hegemony and the NWO agenda for control of global resources. Since 2007 Ian has focused his efforts on raising public awareness of the pernicious attack on the global population in the name of corporate globalisation and harmonisation; with particular focus on the excesses of Codex Alimentarius. Ian is an independent researcher; he is completely self-funded. The views expressed in his talks and DVD's are based entirely upon his personal knowledge and research. Prior to his retirement from the corporate arena, Ian enjoyed a career of 25 years in telecommunications and international oilfield services, a career that provided the opportunity to live & work in the U.K., Continental Europe, the Middle East & Houston, Texas.

Forthcoming Talks by Ian R Crane on Codex Alimentarius:

7.00pm Thursday 19th February 2009 - Kinson Community Centre, Millhams Lane, Bournemouth

lookfar 30-01-2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternative_answer (Post 766139)
Forthcoming Talks by Ian R Crane on Codex Alimentarius:

7.30pm Thursday 19th February 2009 - Kinson Community Centre, Millhams Lane, Bournemouth

Thanks for the info on this AA, I'll try my best to make it along to this as it's not far from me. Codex is something that I'm very concerned about and have wanted to see Ian's talk on this for some time now.

Anyone else from down south gonna go along to this?

alternative_answer 30-01-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookfar (Post 766152)
Thanks for the info on this AA, I'll try my best to make it along to this as it's not far from me. Codex is something that I'm very concerned about and have wanted to see Ian's talk on this for some time now.

Anyone else from down south gonna go along to this?

Any chance it can be made a sticky until the talk at least, please?

ex sheep 30-01-2009 11:34 AM

Codex, yes, can anyone give me some references to print out,
I am fucking sick of this shit and I'm going to see my MP.

I would be grateful if anyone could give me some good stuff to get me going on this quest

thanks

lookfar 30-01-2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternative_answer (Post 766164)
Any chance it can be made a sticky until the talk at least, please?

No worries, it's stuck for you until after the talk:)

alternative_answer 30-01-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookfar (Post 766176)
No worries, it's stuck for you until after the talk:)

Fantastic, will we see you there?

alternative_answer 30-01-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 766171)
Codex, yes, can anyone give me some references to print out,
I am fucking sick of this shit and I'm going to see my MP.

I would be grateful if anyone could give me some good stuff to get me going on this quest

thanks

There is a thread dedicated to codex, type codex alimentarius into a search engine.

lookfar 30-01-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternative_answer (Post 766356)
Fantastic, will we see you there?

Yeah almost definitely (depending on a babysitter for my son):)

alternative_answer 30-01-2009 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookfar (Post 766360)
Yeah almost definitely (depending on a babysitter for my son):)

Hopefully we'll do some introductions then.:)

hagbard_celine 30-01-2009 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternative_answer (Post 766139)
An ex-oilfield executive, Ian now lectures and writes on the geo-political webs that are being spun; with particular focus on US Hegemony and the NWO agenda for control of global resources. Since 2007 Ian has focused his efforts on raising public awareness of the pernicious attack on the global population in the name of corporate globalisation and harmonisation; with particular focus on the excesses of Codex Alimentarius. Ian is an independent researcher; he is completely self-funded. The views expressed in his talks and DVD's are based entirely upon his personal knowledge and research. Prior to his retirement from the corporate arena, Ian enjoyed a career of 25 years in telecommunications and international oilfield services, a career that provided the opportunity to live & work in the U.K., Continental Europe, the Middle East & Houston, Texas.

Forthcoming Talks by Ian R Crane on Codex Alimentarius:

7.30pm Thursday 19th February 2009 - Kinson Community Centre, Millhams Lane, Bournemouth

Thanks! :) I might be able to go to this!:cool:

alternative_answer 30-01-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hagbard_celine (Post 766854)
Thanks! :) I might be able to go to this!:cool:

Good man yourself, it's all about numbers, the more people hear these messages and pass it on the better.

thenymph 30-01-2009 08:21 PM

Ian Crane In Bournemouth - Thurs 19 Feb 09
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lookfar (Post 766152)
Thanks for the info on this AA, I'll try my best to make it along to this as it's not far from me. Codex is something that I'm very concerned about and have wanted to see Ian's talk on this for some time now.

Anyone else from down south gonna go along to this?

Oh, how I wish that I could ... left Bournemouth (well Ferndown, actually) for Spain ages ago, and know the venue very well. Will try to get one of my non-believing family to pop along just to humour me - who knows, Ian may well get through where I haven't succeeded !

redcaz 31-01-2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookfar (Post 766152)
Thanks for the info on this AA, I'll try my best to make it along to this as it's not far from me. Codex is something that I'm very concerned about and have wanted to see Ian's talk on this for some time now.

Anyone else from down south gonna go along to this?

I will probably go, depends on funds, and if there is a ticket price. I am near Lewes. Down with Codex Allumithingeemigic!

lookfar 31-01-2009 11:19 PM

Great to see some of you will be there too, it'd be good to meet you...:)

Here's the link from Ian's site but I can't find any info on ticket prices, does anyone know? There's also gonna be another talk in Cardiff on 17th March (no venue details yet though).

http://www.ianrcrane.co.uk/

lookfar 01-02-2009 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenymph (Post 767106)
Oh, how I wish that I could ... left Bournemouth (well Ferndown, actually) for Spain ages ago, and know the venue very well. Will try to get one of my non-believing family to pop along just to humour me - who knows, Ian may well get through where I haven't succeeded !

Lucky you escaping to Spain, good onya:) Although Ferndown is a nice from what I've seen driving through the forest.

It's a shame you can't make it but it would be good if you could talk some family members into going, this is a very serious issue that effects everyone, & so many people aren't aware that it's even happening.

lizzy 01-02-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hagbard_celine (Post 766854)
Thanks! :) I might be able to go to this!:cool:

lucky you h_c, I think Ian Crane is one of the best.:)

BTW....there is a hagbardceline on Prison Planet is that your good self? I have a feeling it is'nt but .....?;)

baboshka 01-02-2009 04:43 AM

I hope I can make it, anyone going form portsmith or southampton?

alternative_answer 01-02-2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookfar (Post 769843)
Great to see some of you will be there too, it'd be good to meet you...:)

Here's the link from Ian's site but I can't find any info on ticket prices, does anyone know? There's also gonna be another talk in Cardiff on 17th March (no venue details yet though).

http://www.ianrcrane.co.uk/

HI LF, I believe tickets price is £6.00, I'll check where I saw it promoted and confirm later.

zarah 01-02-2009 09:36 AM

Ill try and go..

There's also a talk with more speakers at Heathrow at the end of May.

alternative_answer 01-02-2009 11:36 AM

Ian Crane Bournemouth
 
The talk starts at 7:00pm not 7:30pm the cost is £6.00, mods please can you update the first post in this thread. Thanx!


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:38 AM.