David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Spiral UFO / sky Spiral mega thread (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=119192)

niftymage 20-07-2008 06:48 PM

Spiral UFO / sky Spiral mega thread

multiversal 20-07-2008 07:08 PM

I think these are referred to as space serpents as detailed in Secret Space 2, the documentary by Chris Everard if I remember correctly.

chattanova 20-07-2008 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multiversal (Post 427623)
I think these are referred to as space serpents as detailed in Secret Space 2, the documentary by Chris Everard if I remember correctly.

Yes, but imo it doesn't look like it's up in the sky but more in front of the camera, as 'rods'.

niftymage 20-07-2008 07:14 PM

I would like to think these were ufo probes recording everything thats occuring in iraq, gathering evidence for a later date, one lives in hope :D

sebastian 15-09-2008 11:14 PM

Spiral UFO coming out Wormhole or Hyperspace ? Tom

duckingdafta 16-09-2008 01:11 AM

lol..

joeri 19-09-2008 07:04 AM

Its a lightbeam from a big party :)

mercuryrapids 19-09-2008 08:35 AM

It's a Russian booster rocket, apparently.

geewhizz 10-12-2009 02:19 PM

Cern and the Norway spiral light (Black Hole)

Cern did their first high powered smash at 2.36 TeV on the 8th Dec

http://atlas.web.cern.ch/Atlas/publi...AY/events.html

Norway spiral Light on the 8th Dec at around the same time

Coincidence??

maya12212012 11-12-2009 01:09 PM

Webbot Clif High talks about Norway Spiral

arty2000 11-12-2009 01:37 PM

listen to him this morning interesting stuff...thanks for posting:)...I purchased his alt report and it is very fascinating:)

geewhizz 11-12-2009 08:58 PM

Was the Norway Spiral an evolution of Crop Circles

My thoughts are of 3 scenarios.

1. New type of Crop Circle type phenomena evolving from the cornfields to the sky

2. Haarp or Bluebeam test

3. CERN temporary creating a wormhole

The missile theory is not justifiable as the Russians are denying they even admitted that it was one of theirs.

branjo 12-12-2009 01:19 AM

The Missile theory was complete and utter BS, I think we can all agree on that.
Let me put on my "wild theory hat" for a second, lol.

I think it could have actually been a natural or supernatural phenomenon, maybe it was some sort of porthole where something came in or went out. Blue Beam is of course very plausible based on all that we know of it, which is actually nothing at all...lol. But at the minute the theories are flying around.

I honestly don't know what to make of it, I just heard about it, do you have any good videos without that spot light on it?

EDIT ok so they have "confirmed" that is was a Missile...lol.

But and it is a big "BUT", a phenomenon like that has never happened before apparently even though the rocket which is an Intercontinental Ballistic Missie designed to carry a 550 Kton Nuclear Warhead 6000 miles, has had numerous failures, out of 13 flights this is the 8th that has failed. But why the fuck in this day and age is Russia (still a tiny remnant of the superpower it once was) conducting nuclear weapons testing, in the form of Submarine launched ICBM's??

Frankly the talk on the internet of "The Destroyer is coming" is a lot easier to deal with than a nuclear fucking missile with the worst possible reputation for success flying around will nilly.

maya12212012 12-12-2009 07:03 AM

David Wilcock on Norway Spiral, DNA Upgrade, 2012

hold_that_thought 12-12-2009 09:57 AM

As soon as DW stuck is take on it, you just KNOW it's going to be funny...no mention of aliens landing though....:)

winniethepooh4102 12-12-2009 04:40 PM

Perhaps, if it was a work of some plasma civilisation.

jamesc 13-12-2009 06:10 AM

"Not I repeat NOT a bulava ss-n-30 ICBM. The bulava missile is solid fueled on all three stages. solid fuel will not vent into space and make that spiral. The media is feeding us this missile explanation and i can not believe not one guy at the news room said "hey let me google a bulava ICBM"

"In short SOLID FUEL CAN NOT VENT LIKE A GAS. i dont claim to know what this is. but i know what it is not. and it is not a bulava ICBM. thats why the Russians are not linking the two! because they cant"

"This same type of spiral light happened in China 20 years ago. Can you find out how did China had a Bulava missile 20 years before the Russians?:confused"::rolleyes:

Just a couple of quotes ABOVE i thought where very relevant to the media's explanation that is being offered to this incident.Could there be a possible cover up here,looks like if this bulava ICBM explanation starts to wear thin in time them expect more explanations of this nature.JC.

Pictures and video from 15 different accounts all across north of Norway,

This is a compilation of images and videos from 15 different witnesses across the north of norway, spanning from Tr√łndelag in the middle of the country to Alta in the topmost part. The video is from Skjold in Troms. They all point north-east / east, suggesting the "ray" originates from the white sea.
This happened at 8AM local time Norway.
sorry for the soddy music choice.:D:cool:

winniethepooh4102 13-12-2009 07:44 AM

Thanks for the information jamesk, I just this wanted to know,
where is the place of the brightness on the ground, which
is remaining as a trail at the end.

deathcultreject 13-12-2009 08:38 AM

They're saying it's a chemtrail from a misile that went wrong.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Globa...ns-the-mystery

edited to say, I guess you've all heared that explaination then . . .

hold_that_thought 13-12-2009 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by branjo (Post 1058474505)
The Missile theory was complete and utter BS, I think we can all agree on that.

Can we? Oh okay then.... :rolleyes:

Quote:

Let me put on my "wild theory hat" for a second, lol.

I think it could have actually been a natural or supernatural phenomenon, maybe it was some sort of porthole where something came in or went out. Blue Beam is of course very plausible based on all that we know of it, which is actually nothing at all...lol. But at the minute the theories are flying around.

I honestly don't know what to make of it, I just heard about it, do you have any good videos without that spot light on it?
So 'we' know it isn't a missile? How do 'we' draw that conclusion, when almost all who subscribe to this forum know less than fuck all about ballistic missiles? Yet, it 'must' be something else? That something, we have no idea about, can't even prove it exists, but it sure as hell has to be that something, because to say it's a missile is far too mundane and will make it all boring and non conspiratorial, won't it?

Quote:

EDIT ok so they have "confirmed" that is was a Missile...lol.

But and it is a big "BUT", a phenomenon like that has never happened before apparently even though the rocket which is an Intercontinental Ballistic Missie designed to carry a 550 Kton Nuclear Warhead 6000 miles, has had numerous failures, out of 13 flights this is the 8th that has failed. But why the fuck in this day and age is Russia (still a tiny remnant of the superpower it once was) conducting nuclear weapons testing, in the form of Submarine launched ICBM's??
NEVER happened before? It maybe hasn't been photographed before, but that doesn't mean it's never happened before. How do we know that the missile concerned wasn't using a different type of fuel? Yes, I too am a big believer in 'if it ain't broke don't fix it', but what if that was the case? Perhaps the new fuel made it invisible to satelites looking for a particular exhaust plume signature? Answer, we don't know.

Quote:

Frankly the talk on the internet of "The Destroyer is coming" is a lot easier to deal with than a nuclear fucking missile with the worst possible reputation for success flying around will nilly.

Of course it is, far sexier than a poxy missile, which we SHOULD be worried about, as you previously stated, Russia used to be a superpower, isn't now, on paper. So exactly what is it they're up to? That's the worrying thing, not the spurious notion of worm holes, destroyers (although a ICBM can really ruin your day if you get on the wrong end of it) or the Vogons.. :)