David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Global Awakening (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Let's enter unity consciousness (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=186231)

anders lindman 19-10-2011 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jconnar (Post 1060295741)
To all the people who like Mooji, Adyashanti is the same. Both Tolle, Mooji and Adyashanti have been great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQT6FWOmkOU

Yes, I will listen some more to spiritual teachers like that. I think what they describe is the ground of unity consciousness, the realisation of being the One consciousness. And that IS unity consciousness, only that the mind of the individual then needs to be transformed to further expand out into the universal mind. Eckhart Tolle said that after he became enlightened it took some time before his mind started to come into alignment with the realisation of oneness. And that may be a continuous transformation that can expanded further and further.

anders lindman 19-10-2011 08:11 AM

Just in the last decade astronomers have found many planets out in the universe. The Kepler space telescope has found earth-like planets. This means that the chance for life in the universe is high. We can assume that many civilisations exist in the universe.

Extraterrestrial civilisations will vary in their level of development from very primitive, like our own tens of thousands of years ago (not counting ancient astronauts etc) to civilisations much more advanced than our own today.

Why haven't any advanced ETs made themselves publicly known to us? The answer could be unity consciousness! That we need to become enlightened first before we will be able to make full contact with the space aliens. Steven Greer has described many what sound like unlikely New Age type of encounters with ETs. I have been skeptical about those, but they could be real! Because humanity is not ready yet for a full contact with the ETs and so they on purpose only make obscure New Agie-like contacts like those Steven Greer has described.

anders lindman 19-10-2011 09:19 AM

Here is an example of the ET contacts Steven Greer talks about:

The contacts seem a bit tinfoil hat kooky at face value perhaps, but as described earlier, maybe the ETs use those kinds of contacts deliberately to 'warm up' humanity for a more direct contact in the future.

anders lindman 19-10-2011 09:57 AM

Steven Greer talks about a cosmic consciousness and oneness which sounds like the same thing as what unity consciousness might be. And he says that the advanced ETs have technology that is interfaced with higher levels of consciousness. Sounds totally crazy! :D But I like the idea.

Ok, let's assume that Greer is correct. Then the AI (artificial intelligence) cloud I described earlier already exists and is much more advanced than connecting wirelessly via nanobots connected to neurons in the brain, which is like stone age technology in comparison.

Now to the really crazy part: If such universal AI cloud exists interfacing directly with consciousness then it's already accessible to us right now! Greer says that a higher state of consciousness is needed to access this kind of technology, which would mean unity consciousness, but consciousness is consciousness! As many spiritual teachers say: we are ALREADY enlightened, just as David Icke also has said.

Then as a very speculative experiment, it would be possible for us to somehow access the AI cloud directly with our ordinary consciousness. I'm thinking about what kind of experiment to do to test this. It feels a bit silly since it's so far-out from ordinary everyday experiences. But I will try to come up with some test to confirm the existence of that kind of advanced ET technology. Because it could exist! Only it probably requires a very open mind to access it.

lonestar 19-10-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jconnar (Post 1060295741)
To all the people who like Mooji, Adyashanti is the same. Both Tolle, Mooji and Adyashanti have been great.

nice vid!!!

im at the point of being able to see the absence of self, yet not relizing or feeliing the experince of no self.....

lonestar 19-10-2011 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anders Lindman (Post 1060295812)

Why haven't any advanced ETs made themselves publicly known to us? The answer could be unity consciousness! That we need to become enlightened first before we will be able to make full contact with the space aliens. .

interesting

verndewd 19-10-2011 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonestar (Post 1060296666)
interesting

IMO that's correct ,and I have thought that for many years.

anders lindman 19-10-2011 06:50 PM

The ego is an object in the mind. Unity consciousness is achieved by transforming the ego from an object to a subject.

New Age version :D: Visualise the ego as an icecube in the mind and how it melts into the ocean of universal mind.

anders lindman 19-10-2011 07:04 PM

In dualistic consciousness there are opposites like bad vs good and fear vs love. In unity consciousness EVERYTHING is GOOD, everything is love. :cool:

David Icke got the message: Infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion. Bingo! That's unity consciousness in a nutshell.

Is evil an illusion? Not directly. Dualistic consciousness gives rise to evil. And dualistic consciousness is a false belief in total separation, which can be called an illusion. In unity consciousness evil is healed.

anders lindman 19-10-2011 07:19 PM

If advanced extraterrestrials have reached unity consciousness then why must we also enter unity consciousness before we can interact with them fully? Because our ordinary dualistic consciousness is not compatible with unity consciousness. In dualistic consciousness we are trapped in a false belief, trapped in an illusion of separation. Advanced ETs would only reinforce that illusion if they contacted us fully before we ourselves have reached unity consciousness.

lonestar 19-10-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jconnar (Post 1060288209)
Someone said there is only one belief you should hold onto. That is 'All is One'. But one must realize too that a belief is just a thought that has been believed in.

Do you have a belief about who you are?

If so, are you a belief? Meaning, is your sense of self a thought?

But if your sense of self is a thought, then what is aware that there is a thought arising in the mind in the first place. Are you the thought, or are you that which knows that a thought has appeared?

thats where im stuck. how do i know that my awareness of my thoughts is not just another thought?

verndewd 19-10-2011 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anders Lindman (Post 1060297226)
The ego is an object in the mind. Unity consciousness is achieved by transforming the ego from an object to a subject.

New Age version :D: Visualise the ego as an icecube in the mind and how it melts into the ocean of universal mind.

tranforming the ego is going from belief to experiencing infinite fact. when you look inside you see everyone, when you look outside you see self deception mostly. transformation of ego boosts empathy like mad.

verndewd 19-10-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonestar (Post 1060297325)
thats where im stuck. how do i know that my awareness of my thoughts is not just another thought?

You feel it in your chakras and it feels like its coming from outside of yourself into your heart , crown and gut.

anders lindman 19-10-2011 07:41 PM

If you want to direct your mind towards unity consciousness then think that your life will become super good. Then your ego thinks: THAT'S A LIE!!! :mad: Yes, yes, it's true that it's a lie when you remain in dualistic consciousness, but it's NOT a lie when you enter unity consciousness.

lonestar 19-10-2011 07:42 PM

@ Vern: oh yeah, Thank You.

BTW i liked your idea of "connecting ideas through semantics"

verndewd 19-10-2011 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anders Lindman (Post 1060297383)
If you want to direct your mind towards unity consciousness then think that your life will become super good. Then your ego thinks: THAT'S A LIE!!! :mad: Yes, yes, it's true that it's a lie when you remain in dualistic consciousness, but it's NOT a lie when you enter unity consciousness.

+1
native americans consider us people with two hearts.

verndewd 19-10-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonestar (Post 1060297387)
@ Vern: oh yeah, Thank You.

BTW i liked your idea of "connecting ideas through semantics"

glad you could use the perspective and share yours.

anders lindman 19-10-2011 08:18 PM

Here is a video with Mooji talking about not feeding thoughts:
I think that was a clever description. If I keep feeding my ego thoughts with energy I keep them going. Even paying attention to the ego thoughts is a kind of giving them food. If I stop believing the thoughts are important they will disappear because their seemingly solid foundation is now gone.

anders lindman 19-10-2011 08:30 PM

I discovered a funny practice: I think "I feel good now." And the next thought that comes to my mind is: "What a fucking lie!" :D And if I stay with the thought of feeling good now, I actually start feeling little better. And then the lie is no longer so big, and I can continue like that to gradually improve how I feel.

jconnar 19-10-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonestar (Post 1060297325)

For me at the start, it was the mental voice in my mind that used to think out loud that was thoughts.