David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David's Political Campaign - Archive (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Wheres the David Icke political party? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=168414)

ob1kanobe0 06-05-2011 06:16 PM

Wheres the David Icke political party?
 
Once again we see elections in britain won by New World Order political muppets, with the socialist exception of the SNP wanting Scottish independence.

2 other anti-NWO political parties in britain, BNP and UKIP, cannot seem to mobilise sufficent support, because both will not get support of anti-NWO lefties.

So, when will we see a top of the range anti-NWO figure like David Icke and/or Alex Jones starting their own political parties so we've all got something to campaign for?

Is it time for 'change' :D

marpat 10-05-2011 08:32 PM

At least him and his army of supporters could at least make a mass rally against the NWO but personally I he might be more comfortable writing books than making that change, expecting to stir others up until they end up doing it

one666 10-05-2011 08:41 PM

That would give David much publicity, although the masses i don't think would vote for him because they all see him as a nutjob even though we all know this could not be further from the truth. It was David that first got me thinking in the 1990's. He's said one or two crazy things in the past, but hey, who hasn't. He has done alot of good work and has taken no credit for it. I think he should start a Party, Why not? So long as he sticks to the Political agenda and doesn't stray into the world of Reptillians I think he could make a good case for being voted in

ob1kanobe0 11-05-2011 12:33 AM

Becoming an MP with the FPTP system is very difficult without media backing, is it impossible for 20,000 people to find accomodation in his constituency?

Once you win the seat, you have a monumental platform to warn millions of what is going on, the media have to broadcast your message.

Imagine David on Question Time, it would be a nighmare for the NWO.

meoven 31-05-2011 10:04 PM

Another problem you've got is the day when David would have to talk about the NHS or Education or something banal, and a lot of the people who claim to be open-minded or awakened will start complaining that he's turned to the darkside or became one of 'Them'.

I agree with the other posters, David's best place at the moment is doing what he's doing now, and someone with David's 'beliefs, but perhaps a little more 'grounded', moving into politics to represent the 'awakened movement'.

(sorry, if some of the terms don't sound right ie 'grounded', but im tired and can't think of the right words)

butters 03-07-2011 03:07 PM

idle conjecture

will never happen

thoreau 03-07-2011 03:09 PM

unfortunately the sort of rhetoric that gets bandied about under the banner of 'david icke' means that he will too easily be discredited and labeled things that he is not. Once the mud has been flung it will and has stuck.

dreamweaver 03-07-2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thoreau (Post 1060009412)
unfortunately the sort of rhetoric that gets bandied about under the banner of 'david icke' means that he will too easily be discredited and labeled things that he is not. Once the mud has been flung it will and has stuck.

I very much doubt that David would worry about that. He lost his fear of ridicule a long, long time ago.

He's been ridiculed, falsely accused of anti-semitism and had all kinds of harassment and... HE'S STILL HERE! :cool:

The problem with setting up a political party would be that we're not learning anything, as all the hero-worshipping of Charlie Veitch showed. Putting people on pedestals and worshipping them is not the answer.

But occasionally standing in elections for propaganda purposes as a tactic, like he did in Yorkshire in 2008, wouldn't be a bad idea.

blue2 09-07-2011 09:19 AM

Political Campaigns are stressful and costly both his health and pocket may not be compatible although his speaking would ! so long as no mention of reptilians of course!

kezann 29-07-2011 07:40 PM

Time for change
 
Then maybe, with David's monetary/health/time constrictions -he wouldn't mind sticking his voice behind a party that was made 'around' him?

I have uber respect for the man, as do All of you. But he is just 1 man. A part of the whole, but a person alone. We can't ask for him to do things he can't be arsed/doesn't have time to do. But what we CAN do is learn from his teachings, pop out from under his wing and do something OURSELVES??

It's not David's job to change things - it's everyones. And nothing less will achieve it, because one person's perspective isn't enough.

If we want change? We can have change! But WE have to change!!! We can't be sitting waiting for someone to do it for us anymore. I totally know why we do it, so am not dissing Us (they start it on us at 4 ffs, we have no choice other than to believe we're powerless) but still, we gotta snap out of this.

WE are going to change this world! Just as soon as WE realise that WE can! Trust me, that is not only a possibility - but a destiny that we hold off only because we're taught to.

Love to All

Kerry-Ann
xXx

onee 12-01-2012 01:10 PM

He would get some support but the media would destroy him.

kitabatake 13-01-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onee (Post 1060512694)
He would get some support but the media would destroy him.



Yeah the Elite would never let him get elected. He is a huge threat to them. I mean that would be like letting a known serial pedo-rapist babysit your twin daughters. Not going to happen. Sadly. And I mean sadly Icke will not be president.. not the other scenario.. o.o

rainbowdear 28-01-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marpat (Post 1059895133)
At least him and his army of supporters could at least make a mass rally against the NWO but personally I he might be more comfortable writing books than making that change, expecting to stir others up until they end up doing it

Have you notice how David Icke leaves us without any hope.
What is his agenda to save humanity from reptilians? He doesn't propose anything.
Hence how can one vote for such a defeatist? Politicians have to offer new horizon and invent new reason to hope. I have read and reread David Icke ane his new hologrammic future is not for tomorrow. It is too late i was told by a reptilian for they are in control and don't even have to hide any longer.
David Icke could have made a good prophet, founded a new cult or been a politician if he would have had just one realistic plan for the future. too bad!

bikerdruid 28-01-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowdear (Post 1060559184)
Have you notice how David Icke leaves us without any hope.
What is his agenda to save humanity from reptilians? He doesn't propose anything.
Hence how can one vote for such a defeatist? Politicians have to offer new horizon and invent new reason to hope. I have read and reread David Icke ane his new hologrammic future is not for tomorrow. It is too late i was told by a reptilian for they are in control and don't even have to hide any longer.
.......................

David Icke could have
made a good prophet, founded a new cult or been a politician if he would have had just one realistic plan for the future. too bad!

wow...this explains a lot.
you are not simply rude, you are clearly mad.

consciousness 15-02-2012 12:06 PM

A david icke political party might actually not be all that bad. He will get lots more exposure than he has now. Also, it takes a small step to make big progress. He might actually be what Ron Paul is in America.

neutrino 15-02-2012 12:15 PM

If Icke started a party off I think it would open him up to more publicity but also it will lead to his ultimate downfall. The press will have an excuse and reason to hit him with everything they've got and destroy his name and any chance he has of awakening more people will be lost for good.

heartbeatsalute 11-03-2012 06:57 AM

http://www.lileks.com/institute/publicity/
There is no such thing as bad publicity

merlincove 11-03-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowdear (Post 1060559184)
Have you notice how David Icke leaves us without any hope.

What is his agenda to save humanity from reptilians? He doesn't propose anything.

Clearly you have not read any of David's books or seen any of his video's, or perhaps you have not fully understood his message.

David doesn't have an 'agenda' - but he does have a message.

David talks of peaceful none compliance and of asserting ones own ability to takes ones own power back - both through group ethos and personal acclaim - if you have missed this point, you have clearly missed his message.

Since when was it David's responsibility to offer himself as a savior? David does not wish to be a New Age savior, he doesn't shy away from baulking such a suggestion.

Rather than becoming a figurehead of hope, i think David is more a guide for you to discover your own hope: the mark of a true seeker, rather than a teacher or a leader.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowdear (Post 1060559184)
Hence how can one vote for such a defeatist?

If you see David as a defeatist, then i think that is because you yourself are without hope, that you are already defeated, and that you are projecting what is within onto others.

David has never set himself up as anything else but a messenger of truth - if you wish to show truth as a political option for change and hope, then become the change and hope you wish to see in the world.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowdear (Post 1060559184)

Politicians have to offer new horizon and invent new reason to hope.

I'm sorry to say that politicians do not offer what you claim let alone 'have to.'

All that they do is further political expansion and one agenda. There is nothing 'new' that politicians offer - and certainly the horizon they aim for is often hidden from view.

It is politics that offers false hope, and perhaps that is why David is not a politician.

:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowdear (Post 1060559184)
David Icke could have made a good prophet, founded a new cult or been a politician if he would have had just one realistic plan for the future. too bad!

David's realistic plan for the future, is a workable ethic that allows people to be in their own power and not have to rely on a power outside of themselves. both politic and 'Guru' mentality hinge upon focus on a power outside of the self.

What is 'too bad!' is that you are too blind to see this.

silent screams 11-03-2012 11:16 AM

Icke tried running in the Howden & Haltemprice elections a few years back but only got about 100 votes lol.

ob1kanobe0 15-03-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neutrino (Post 1060609269)
If Icke started a party off I think it would open him up to more publicity but also it will lead to his ultimate downfall. The press will have an excuse and reason to hit him with everything they've got and destroy his name and any chance he has of awakening more people will be lost for good.

He made a successful return to the Wogan show. Channel5 did a documentary on David a few years back which showed him in a good light. Tho these were with Davids blessing, the media wouldn't be so welcoming. But the media would also be aware of Davids support, that will stop the nasty attacks.

If we have a 'tool' that could break the mould, surely it should be used. Im sick of waiting for something to happen. The bottom line is, we're living our lives now. For every person we get onboard, a hundred new victims are born and moulded.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:34 PM.