David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

truthful 26-07-2008 01:15 AM

Hi all, i've only just joined this forum but became aware of the NWO 11 years ago after a chance meeting with two monks who told me about it. It is very real although i'm sceptical about the reptillian aspect of it but who knows?

Its great that so many people are begining to realise what kind of scum are ruling this planet of ours. Keep up the good work David.

refuse 26-07-2008 07:53 AM

Hi,

i´am 30 years old male from Finland and i have membership now on in David Icke community.

So i hope good conversations in here. My english is not perfect :)

- Awakened

anagarika 26-07-2008 01:42 PM

Hello everyone!
My name is Sam, and i have recently joined.

mamachelle 27-07-2008 01:05 AM

Hi. :D
I'm Michelle. I live in the northeastern US. My boyfriend introduced me to David Icke about a year ago, and did he ever connect the dots for me. Things I wondered about for years connected and began to make sense. I;'m sure a lot of you know what I'm talking about. :)
The reptilian thing is iffy for me - I have no doubts that the Illuminati folks probably give off some bizarre signals, but, after all, they're essentially a line of inbreds, so of course their vibes are gonna be screwy.
Anyway, I could go on a rant, or whatever, but I'll not bother with that here and just dive into the forums.

cujo131 27-07-2008 01:57 AM

Firsttimer here

First time on this site.

I've been researching this stuff for about 6 years now.

It all started with my disatisfaction about the american government, and, once i began to research, it turned into a fierce anti-establishment bias, that i continually have to add a bit of skepticism to.

Anyway, when i watched david icke on youtube I (as i have many-a-time since beginning my research) got chills.

Also, I sincerely recommend watching some Robert Anton Wilson talks and such. He has a documentary out called Maybe Logic too.

R. Buckminster Fuller has a great book called Critical Path too.

cujo131 27-07-2008 01:59 AM

Oh btw, to those skeptical about the reptilian aspect, I simply point to what is known as 'the reptilian brain' located in all humans. It holds the hypothalamus and the thalamus i belive, and perhaps even the pineal gland. Anyway, all these have a significant effect on a person's behavior, desires, and enjoyment of said desires.

i_am 27-07-2008 07:48 AM

Hi everyone new.

It is great to see so many awakening souls.

http://www.forumsextreme.com/imgs1/sSig_welcome4.gif

daytimetwilight 28-07-2008 04:13 PM

So...how long will I remain a 'junior member' ?

none 28-07-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daytimetwilight (Post 437163)
So...how long will I remain a 'junior member' ?

until your 30th post ;) 'Member' :D

daytimetwilight 28-07-2008 08:40 PM

Ahh, I see. Thanks. ;)

theseeker 29-07-2008 03:44 PM

Hey ive been snooping around this forum for a while just reading intresting threads, seeing people opinions and point of view. It seems the awakened ones are closer to the truth than most people. Im happy to see people are awaking and ready to fight for freedom when the time comes.

daytimetwilight 29-07-2008 07:43 PM

hey seeker, I'm fairly new as well, welcome:)

polveirbecker 30-07-2008 10:39 PM

Hey Up

I’m Damo and from Leeds. Been reading this conspiracy stuff for a year and a bit now or even less. Its opened me up and ripped me apart some of the answers that its come up with. But am sure I will become better of this stuff as in hindsight these things happen to the best of us.

One day I hope to write a novel. However I feel that my grammar will let me down on that one! So if they is anyone who has a bit of spare time to advise me on this stuff then please do. Just please send me a private message to get hold of that one!

At the moment I feel like I’m taking directions in life that other people want me to take so that it looks good for them. Your peers don’t tend to care what you really want to do and if you demonstrate it they will rip it to shreds and give you a direction that they feel is more ‘realistic’ for you in their opinion.

So in the long run while I’m in this world I want to live via my body clock and a life away from the rat race city that I live in. It would be great to converse with Icke alike minds as together we can expose what this world as we know it is doing to us. I even managed a breakthrough with someone close to me tonight and that was thanks to this forum exposing messages in posters and Disney Movies.

Hope to hear from like minded people soon!

Damo

demeter_maru 31-07-2008 12:50 AM

Hello all, recently discovered Mr. Icke via a good buddy of mine. A lot of interesting stuff here and I like the democratic mindset of the group. Very happy vibe to this site. I hope to contribute to it.
But first, more reading.....LOTS more reading....;)

Nice to meet you all!

jayelowell 31-07-2008 11:18 PM

hello everyone!!!
i am just another person that seeks truth...
i am deprogramming myself...
i wouldn't say that i am awake but aware...
i am you, you are me, and we are!

osiris111 01-08-2008 10:37 AM

Steve Rushworth

hi world outside of my computer :)
my name is steve and i live in manchester uk. i have been following davids work for a few years and also have read many books on this subject but wont bother to type all them down here and by the way my spelling is not what it was as i have been sucked into the text fone language so please forgive me for those mistakes
i began my information journey a few years ago when i decided to develop my psychic abilities now i know a few people are going to go OH NO ANOTHER NUTJOB!! but i ask you to be patient and read on as im not a nutjob just another human looking for the truth. also its a bit of a laff aswell.
i began by going to see a psychic for a tarot card reading which was quite weird for me as i have never done that sort of thing before anyway the woman told me i was more psychic than she was and would help me to develop. i was enthralled to say the least and had e few great moments in my developing with her. Untill i found out that most people develop for free and this lady was charging me £40 an hour. needless to say we parted company on not the best of terms as you can imagine. then i met a priest who had been practising spiritualism for a long time and he became my personal tutor. then i went to the college in stanstead ( arthur findlay college ) and had fun at my first course then returned home to practise what i had learnt. i had a few more enlightening times then and then returned to college again for another course. this time things happened that were beyond my or anyone elses control and rather than speak to me about this i was left to make up my own mind on something that was obviously out of reach by the course organisers but in reach of myself. needless to say it scared the hell out of me and i decided to leave spiritualism once and for all. then about a month after that i came across a film on the net about freemasonry and began my rael information hunt there. i still believe there are spirits out there but in my opinion not all want to help. and the same goes for people on earth too. all in all spiritualism nearlly cost me my life as the one thing i found in life that might give me the answers i need had eluded me once more. so now i am left with the basis thought that the only truth i will ever know is the one staring me in the face, and that one dosent look to good at the minute. it seems fear has entered all of our lives and doesent want to let go. ive read so many articles on peoples thoughts on what is happening to us as a race and to be like the rest i have to agree that we have become lazy in the fact that we let these things happen. in a recent documentary i watched the narrator explained that someone had caqlled for the ebola virus to be released in an airborne fashion to get rid of 5.5billion of us and this guy got a standing ovation????? i wonder if he would get the same ovation if it were their families on the extermination list. the time for talking is nearing an end and the time for taking a stand is now very near at hand. the injustices to the human race is insumountable and the amount of war on this planet is horrific to say the least. well thats just my opinion anyway and as im aware we still have the right to make on ha ha.
the time for politics is coming to an end and all those politicians that lie and spread untruths i can only hope in my heart that you will suffer as those you have made suffer in the next life.
live free and look after those around you.

BE FREE

jos08 02-08-2008 11:57 PM

Hi all
I'm very new to al this stuff, although I did do all of research on freemasonry when I was 17/18/19 years old but I didn't learn anything special that is not visible to others. I look forward to getting to know you all.

anglosaxon 06-08-2008 11:02 AM

Wotcha all!!

Anglo here, I'm a long time lurker whose decided to join in! Glad to have finally joined the party! ;)

daytimetwilight 06-08-2008 05:05 PM

I finally figured out how to open up my visitor message wall, and I'm a 'senior member' now. I've come so far :rolleyes:

yorki 06-08-2008 05:56 PM

Hi all,

Another lurker here. I'm Claire from Yorkshire (the best county in the UK ;)).

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Yorki.