David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

i_am 11-07-2007 12:11 AM

Welcome nessa and world elite

Great to have you introduce yourselves. Lots of good information here and the natives are friendly.

thomascovenant 11-07-2007 02:19 AM

How many is that?
Its all chi in the pot.
I`m fairly new here myself but I`ve been on this journey all my life.There`s so much to unravel within myself, I have little time for the NWO.

I make no apology for that.

I`m sorry but I don`t.

:D

mk72 11-07-2007 08:33 AM

Hi everyone I have been on here a while but never got around to introduce myself.
I have always been fascinated by conspiracy theories, when I was young I was obsessed with “V” and the X-files, how funny now how all those things were not only very realistic but that the rabbit hole goes much, much deeper. I’m 35 and live in South Africa and I have to say growing up here in the 80’s really made it easy to see the Illusion and how easy it is to control and lie to people. One huge lesson I learned from very early in my life is that the only way you control people so easily is through fear. Fear is generated through governments and through organized religions. Without those two it is impossible to control people. Fear makes us give up our humanity.
I started reading David’s books in ’94 and that was the first time I actually saw the big picture, I have stopped reading his books for a few years and was reading a lot of other writers dealing with the same topics. It feels like I came full circle because since last year I’m reading his new stuff again. The most amazing thing to me is that he has stayed so focused and the message never changed, the role we play in all of this just gets more defined. I have a lot of favorite writers and conspiracy theorists but I feel he is the only one who gives us the tools to empower ourselves.
For all you animal lovers (like me) I found this http://freemanarchives.com/ stuff and think it’s the coolest way to spread the word. It’s brilliant!!!

mk72 11-07-2007 08:44 AM

Sorry guys I screwed up the link – this is the proper link go to products on the left and check out the doggy t-shirts.

http://www.davidickewasright.com/

harbingers_kiss 11-07-2007 08:48 AM

Howdy

Wow.... I'm posting. I've been trying to post for days but could'nt. So glad to be here finally ! Hello.

I was intorduced to David Icke's work by my father, who was a life long flag waving Republican. I'm not kidding. It was'nt a bad intro. My father brought me ...I think it was " The Biggest Secret". My uncle had given it to him. My father had never taken anything like this seriously in his life until David Icke's book. He wanted me to read it and give him my opinion. I was more surprised than you know that my father took the book somewhat seriously considering the "reptile" elements and all. The thing is, my father still remembered an incident that happened to me in childhood. It involved a white humanoid reptile. I don't think either of us ever knew what to make out of that meeting but I guess we kind of pawned it off as an hallucination. Well, he did, I believed it to be a real incident until later in life when I began doubting what had happened.

I always kind of knew what the truth about world power was. My grandmother had tutored me from childhood. My father always stayed as far away from the truth as he could and most of my adult life we were somewhat estranged. The last couple of years of my fathers life we were very close, and I give David Icke some credit for that. His book made my father, in his 70's...change..and it brought us closer together. :)

limelady 11-07-2007 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harbingers_kiss (Post 74269)
Wow.... I'm posting. I've been trying to post for days but could'nt. So glad to be here finally ! Hello.

I was intorduced to David Icke's work by my father, who was a life long flag waving Republican. I'm not kidding. It was'nt a bad intro. My father brought me ...I think it was " The Biggest Secret". My uncle had given it to him. My father had never taken anything like this seriously in his life until David Icke's book. He wanted me to read it and give him my opinion. I was more surprised than you know that my father took the book somewhat seriously considering the "reptile" elements and all. The thing is, my father still remembered an incident that happened to me in childhood. It involved a white humanoid reptile. I don't think either of us ever knew what to make out of that meeting but I guess we kind of pawned it off as an hallucination. Well, he did, I believed it to be a real incident until later in life when I began doubting what had happened.

I always kind of knew what the truth about world power was. My grandmother had tutored me from childhood. My father always stayed as far away from the truth as he could and most of my adult life we were somewhat estranged. The last couple of years of my fathers life we were very close, and I give David Icke some credit for that. His book made my father, in his 70's...change..and it brought us closer together. :)

Hi there harbingers_kiss, and welcome to the DI forum!!!

Perhaps you might like to share what you remember of your meeting with a white humanoid reptilian when you were a child on this thread

Enjoy your stay with us!

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2499/lovelimeoa6.jpg

freespark 11-07-2007 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by world elite (Post 73950)
Hello everyone, i'm new here too but i haven't been hiding i've been busy reading and researching many things.I will start a thread very soon keep watching. :)

World Elite,

Welcome welcome....:D

freespark 11-07-2007 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mk72 (Post 74259)
Hi everyone I have been on here a while but never got around to introduce myself.
I have always been fascinated by conspiracy theories, when I was young I was obsessed with “V” and the X-files, how funny now how all those things were not only very realistic but that the rabbit hole goes much, much deeper. I’m 35 and live in South Africa and I have to say growing up here in the 80’s really made it easy to see the Illusion and how easy it is to control and lie to people. One huge lesson I learned from very early in my life is that the only way you control people so easily is through fear. Fear is generated through governments and through organized religions. Without those two it is impossible to control people. Fear makes us give up our humanity.
I started reading David’s books in ’94 and that was the first time I actually saw the big picture, I have stopped reading his books for a few years and was reading a lot of other writers dealing with the same topics. It feels like I came full circle because since last year I’m reading his new stuff again. The most amazing thing to me is that he has stayed so focused and the message never changed, the role we play in all of this just gets more defined. I have a lot of favorite writers and conspiracy theorists but I feel he is the only one who gives us the tools to empower ourselves.
For all you animal lovers (like me) I found this http://freemanarchives.com/ stuff and think it’s the coolest way to spread the word. It’s brilliant!!!

Howzit bru!!

I was born in SA and lived there till i was abour 26...then moved to the UK! I'm 35 now so been here for about 9years now...9 years too long i'm afraid...the 'control' and meddling from the government seems alot more intrusive here than it does in SA.

Anyways welcome boet...

freespark 11-07-2007 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harbingers_kiss (Post 74269)

Wow..interesting stuff. Thanks for posting and welcome. Ask your dad to pay us a visit...:)

harbingers_kiss 11-07-2007 11:36 AM

Thanks for the welcomes ! I'm sure my dad would have loved it here but he died in 2000. Um... October 13th, friday, at midnight on a full moon no less. I'm not making this up LOL yah it's the date all those dudes got killed by..somebody..the king, the pope..my memory sucks. The knights templar dudes got whacked and it's why "friday the 13th" is "unlucky". The year after that my uncle was one of the first in Michigan to die of West Nile Virus..so neither one of them are available for comment. Neither of them could use a comp anyway. I seem to be the last of my family.

Sure, I'll post the white reptile encounter. It's weird... I don't feel odd about talking about it here. :)

mk72 11-07-2007 01:47 PM

Hi freespark! Thanks for the welcome.
I have to say being called boet is quite and experience - never been called that, I like it! Have been called sus (and even tannie once):D:D:D, but you can call me boet.

freespark 11-07-2007 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mk72 (Post 74516)
Hi freespark! Thanks for the welcome.
I have to say being called boet is quite and experience - never been called that, I like it! Have been called sus (and even tannie once):D:D:D, but you can call me boet.

Oops...:o Assumed you where a guy!

Welcome Tannie!!

mk72 12-07-2007 04:11 PM

:D:cool:

kerksal 13-07-2007 09:10 AM

Hihihi

Hi everyone :D I'm Dave

For two years now I've felt that the world wasn't right. A week ago I discovered Icke on youtube, and since then I've watched pretty much everything you can find on youtube which relates to his work (and there's quite a bit). Yesterday I bought his Tales of the Time Loop book (which was the only one the store had).

I've believed that today's world of TV, media, trivial things, 'news', 'terrorists' and all that has been a bit of a dreamworld, and Icke's work certainly joins the dots. I'm hoping to find out for myself what the hell is really happening in this world :p

Tried to post a few days ago but wouldn't let me, but now I can.

:cool:

limelady 13-07-2007 09:25 AM

Hi kerksal (Dave)....I'm limelady....welcome to our humble abode!!! :D

Its great that you've been looking into David's work.....you won't
regreat having taken the time to do so!

Very glad to have you aboard!

LL :)

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2499/lovelimeoa6.jpg

garth 13-07-2007 11:05 AM

Hi Kerksal
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...elizardwq6.jpg

raginggran 17-07-2007 12:10 AM

Hello everyone..

Nice to finally be here.
Some of you will know me, some not.. heres to the
begining of a wonderful time!

love

lookfar 17-07-2007 12:43 AM

Hi raginggran & welcome to the forum :)

I don't know you but look forward to getting to know you around here. Hope you enjoy it.

auron 17-07-2007 01:06 AM

Welcome dear friends.

http://www.lifeshore.com/smiley/data...oticon_251.gif

i am all i am 17-07-2007 01:24 AM

G'day to all.

Welcome aboard the forum express, destination freedom, with ports of call at knowledge, sharing and friendship along the way. Enjoy your journey and I am glad that you are here to share it with those of us on the same journey.