David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

strider 02-09-2007 01:33 PM

Hey people, just signed up..

Haven't had much chance over the summer to come here but I do have a look and a read.

Looking forward to the new book etc. etc and wish all of you folks well..

auron 02-09-2007 01:52 PM

Welcome Strider! :)

paul 04-09-2007 07:44 AM

Hi There,

Just thought I'd say hello to you all on here... I've been a reader of Davids work for many years and just thought it time I'd stick my thoughts on some of the threads.

Looking forward to his latest book - but I'm just re-reading Heal The World for the first time for quite a few years, and I have to say although published in '93 its message is so pertinent today.

14 years on and I truly believe that we need to express our human conciousness and not be afraid... fear is the prison but I do see more and more people understanding this and expressing their true feelings. And this is a good forum to spread the word...

Cheers

freedomnonfighter 04-09-2007 07:55 AM

Hello Paul thanks for coming :)

I'm very much looking forward to it as well :D

limelady 04-09-2007 08:34 AM

Welcome to the forum Paul....and all you others I haven't
caught up with yet. :D

Indeed we are all looking forward to reading David's new
book Paul.....in fact some of us are counting down now. :p

Enjoy your time here!!

Limelady :)

goran 05-09-2007 02:50 AM

Hello everyone!

I'm looking forward to share my experiences on this forum as well as to listen to experiences of other people.

I am also looking forward to David's new book.

kblood 05-09-2007 12:57 PM

Welcome Paul and Goran :) Hope you come to enjoy this forum as much as me :D

Nice new avatar LL :)

bazzybazzy 05-09-2007 12:57 PM

:) hey there all you amazing people!

I've been browsing this forum for about 3 months now and numerous-numerous-numerous times i've wanted to add some of my knowledge to certain threads but couldn't sign up!
but now i am so i look forward to sharing with you guys!

cheesedanish 05-09-2007 01:10 PM

Nice to see you Bazzy Bazzy - look forward to hearing your views
in the rabbit hole!

limelady 05-09-2007 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bazzybazzy (Post 116887)
:) hey there all you amazing people!

I've been browsing this forum for about 3 months now and numerous-numerous-numerous times i've wanted to add some of my knowledge to certain threads but couldn't sign up!
but now i am so i look forward to sharing with you guys!

Well you've arrived with a bang now bazzybazzy....so post away!!

LL :D

lostwonderer 05-09-2007 03:40 PM

Hey everyone!
well ive finally signed up after months of exploring on here and looking forward to displaying my views on here!!

lydia78 05-09-2007 03:42 PM

hi lostwonderer, welcome...looking forward to hearing your views..:)

Love the avie btw!!;)

swdchaos 05-09-2007 07:37 PM

Hello

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Lime Lady and all,

I'm new just signed up. Have been a regular viewer of David's site for must be a couple of years now along with infowars and so on.

Its hard to beleive the amount of people out there who do not see what corporate's and governments ar doing to us and this planet.

Here's to us changing the views of the many trapped by political correctness and general big brother attitudes

Swdchaos

Knowledge is the Holy Grail!

dodie 10-09-2007 03:47 PM

Hi everyone this is my first post :) just a quickie to say hello and how i am looking forward to posting and getting to know everyone:) And a big hello to llogun who looked after me,when i came to the meeting in oxfordshire,that ended up cancelled,A big thanks for that mate:) much appreciated.:)

soglad 10-09-2007 03:49 PM

Welcome swdchaos & dodie!!! You're MOST welcome here! You'll find it a good place to vent to people who are on the same thought level! You'll also meet the most amazing people ever.....fact :D

WELCOME!

dodie 10-09-2007 03:57 PM

thanks for that welcome sogland:) have to shoot off now but will definately be back later :)

i_am 10-09-2007 10:50 PM

Welcome

goodgirl, nuit, strider, paul, goran, bazzybazzy, lostwonderer, swdchaos and dodie

Whew!!

Great to see you all and I hope you enjoy your stay.

dodie, I see you are right into it :) hope you can make the Glastonbury meet. I am sure you will have a ball with those guys.

auron 11-09-2007 01:39 AM

Same as above guy's!

I hope you all have a wonderful time here. :)

dodie 11-09-2007 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_am (Post 121916)
Welcome

goodgirl, nuit, strider, paul, goran, bazzybazzy, lostwonderer, swdchaos and dodie

Whew!!

Great to see you all and I hope you enjoy your stay.

dodie, I see you are right into it :) hope you can make the Glastonbury meet. I am sure you will have a ball with those guys.

Hi i am good to meet one of my brothers from down under:) . Yeah mate i have been into, like you say for a good many years now,more than i care to remember hehe:eek: And yeah i am going to meet everyone on saturday, and i do admit i am really looking forward to it:) Also looking forward to getting to know everyone on the forum,i followed the forum for a few months before i joined, and i can say that i have been impressed with the love and knowledge i have observed.:) love dodie x

dodie 11-09-2007 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by auron (Post 122010)
Same as above guy's!

I hope you all have a wonderful time here. :)

thanks auron and everyone, with people like yourselves, i know we will have a wonderful time:) love dodie x