David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   New Members Forum (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   Welcome Newbies! - Please Introduce Yourself! (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=2630)

mamakaz 02-06-2009 01:14 PM

Hi Everyone, x

thought i best come and introduce myself as ive been hanging around for quite a while, and find this site very interesting,

i remember the Icke interview with the fat twat Wogan, and thinking how rude he was to David, but i have followed Ickes career over the years and find him mesmerising,

anyway, im Kaz, nice to meet you all, x

fairyelfdog 02-06-2009 03:00 PM

Hello, Kaz! Welcome to the thingie with words on!

Love

Kara

wakeuptime 03-06-2009 10:50 AM

I've just discovered David Icke thanks to Alex Jones radio show (and Prison Planet and Infowars) and he's completely changed my world. Even bought a ticket to next years talk in London. My husband was shocked. "it's next May!" Yes, and I can't wait.

I live in France and one of the members -- jesuitsdidit -- suggested I post about what's going on here. So I've put my first post under General concerning French news. We're a little behind the UK, Agenda wise, but Sarkozy is pushing hard. They're about to install 2 billion euros worth of security cameras and internet freedom is being curtailed.

silencerm 03-06-2009 07:49 PM

Hi everybody!

I´ve been haunting this forum for months :rolleyes:, to finally say hello;).

smoke n mirrors 03-06-2009 09:23 PM

I thought I sensed a presence...here's a big Hello back @ ya.

Enjoy the ride,

shemystic 04-06-2009 11:20 AM

Hi, I'm a newbie to posts, but have followed David for over ten years now. Just want to say HELLO to ya all. I think it's time to voice my opinions.

www.shemystic.com

smoke n mirrors 04-06-2009 11:40 AM

Hi Shemiystic,

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure your opinions will be most welcome...there can never be enough opinions on here. :)

Enjoy the ride,

Molasar 04-06-2009 12:00 PM

I'm a bit of a lurker, though I do make the occasional post.

Still for all intents and purposes new to the boards, but not to the truth seeking interests I possess.

Always been a person who could never accept that this is it, the whole find a partner, have kids, don't question authority and pay your taxes scenario. Because of this, I guess I spend more time wondering about that set up and why I don't feel invested in it so much... As well as a lot more.

Even as someone who isn't spiritual, is a humanist - I'm too mutable and too curious and that opens up the part of me that's open to there being presently non-understood levels to reality. I do believe there are agendas that we, the great unwashed mass of sheeple are kept ignorant to by an 'elite' percentage who are in the know about something.

Whether that knowing is mystical or is blatantly materialistically straight forward, I take a lot of what I learn and read here with a grain of salt. There is too much misinformation about, too many opinions based on feelings without tangible evidence or rational thought to augment these views.

I don't dismiss the role of instinct and feelings, but I think to operate with them alone and ignore logical processing is folly and opening yourself up to abuse.

With that said, I tend not to go in for the more fanciful beliefs that many of the community members on the forums hold to - lizardmen shape shifters, new age beliefs on energy etc.

Anyway, rambling aside. I look forward to spending more time learning what I can here.

Aequitas et Veritas. :)

white horse 04-06-2009 06:26 PM

Welcome drooh, shemystic, wakeuptime, silencerm, mamakaz... welcome one and all!

Have fun, kick off yer shoes n jump in!

Glad to have you aboard... ;)

smoke n mirrors 04-06-2009 08:28 PM

Hey there Drooh,

Welcome to the ride...permissum verum exsisto notus.

Enjoy

I cheated and used this. :D Ye well I'm not so smart. :p

generalspecific 05-06-2009 11:37 PM

Hi

Hi

I thought I'd say hello as I'm (relatively) new here. I've been reading through the forums, found them interesting so decided to sign up.

A couple of brief things about me. I'm a Freemason and a free thinker. The fact that there are people from different points of view on here is pretty cool. Each to their own.

The forums seem to contain a wealth of discussions so it should be fun to browse through them at 5 in the morning after ten cups of coffee while chain smoking...

Cheers...

beldazar 05-06-2009 11:41 PM

Glad you joined us Generalspecific! You dont sound like the freemasons on this board, they only ever venture onto the threads about freemasonry.

Mind they dont get you! ;)

teekay 07-06-2009 01:20 PM

Hola!

Hi all,

Been here for about two months now, lurking in dribs and drabs...This whole school of free-thought (if you like), is annoyingly addictive!

I've always wanted to make a difference, perhaps to go into politics (I'm still young), work for a charity or whatever - and from this I end up getting tied up in over-complex discussions ('discussions' being if they're not hot air!) over policies and ideology...

I come on here, and all of that's smashed apart, and I can't help but resort to the old 'horses from the same stables' label often given to sell-out politicians and 'representatives'.

I want to know why, and how, we can unlock this mentality people have that we need a specific building of authority, with specific people in specific positions to advocate 'change' - whatever that may be.

Basically, I worry that the world we live in can't be natural, can it? From the moment we're born, instantly, responsibilities, duties and trends are thrust upon us - with some explanation yes, but not a proper, be all and end all justification.

I'll quit now as I'm already tying myself up in knots!

:D

cafetimes1991 07-06-2009 01:22 PM

Welcome new memebers. You all give me hope for the future. :)

ormy 07-06-2009 01:46 PM

AURGH!

Ive got no one to talk to about this stuff. If i dont find an outlet pretty soon im going to explode:mad:

Hello from me.

johnconnor 07-06-2009 01:50 PM

Born-again newbie

Hello everyone,
I have been on and off this site for a while but am now trying to be a more active member. I am experiencing lots of synchronicities right now!! When I first signed up I was very much geared towards the survival side of things, mainly guided by fear and focussed on keeping myself and my fiancee alive. I did have a couple of brief meets with some members but we sadly drifted apart. Now I am looking more towards a balance of spiritualism and survival so all bases are nicely covered!! I would still love to get a Manchester based group together for regular meets (and moonlit walks on the beach!!), I do need an outlet for my craziness!!

planetj 07-06-2009 03:03 PM

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself by saying that I go by the name "Planetj." I am from New York and I am one who is a seeker of truth.

smoke n mirrors 07-06-2009 03:32 PM

Hi Ormy, johnconnor and planetj,

Good to see so many new and returning peeps.

Enjoy the ride...

pegcityevolve 07-06-2009 07:42 PM

Hello all, my real name is Jayme (well, actually James), and I come from Winnipeg, Canada - in the north end (ghetto here, also the crime capital). I believe myself to be a revolutionary, actively spreading the word.

bindare dundat 07-06-2009 09:10 PM

Hi !!!!

Newbie here been browsing for a while and thought it time to stick head above parapet.
I enjoy reading the posts even if some are too deep for my pea sized brain have been interested in the dark side of the Masons and The Knights Templar for quite a few years when my father was approached to join (he didnt) and now also the Illuminatii and being an old fart in the making can remember David Icke when he was a humble sports reporter