David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Matrix / Nature of Reality (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   I actually saw through the matrix for six days. (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=321362)

mynameisneo 03-04-2018 08:05 AM

I actually saw through the matrix for six days.
 
Hello,

During Spring 2015 I saw through the matrix for six days. This Earth-shattering, unprecedented first hand experience gave me a whole new take on the nature of reality, and the way forward for humanity.

Unfortunately, it is so out of step with what even most truthers are taught (or, should I say, been given the ability to learn) that my experience is generally met with indifference at best.

Of course, when you go about saying there's a high possibility that you're the son of man (or will be in the future), a lot of people are going to put you on the shelf marked "lunatics and crackpots" and that's the end of it.

For those with a more open mind, please read these two threads I created. Yes, they're huge, but the more information that's given, the more believable my story is.

I may one day write a more in-depth account of the actual six days, but given the indifference thus far, it's not high up on the to-do list.

This is the longer version:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/th...ly-means.3325/

And this is the shorter version:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/th...ly-means.3326/

The shorter version was borne out of a letter I sent to a friend where I tried to explain why I believe I may be the son of man, so includes more information about that aspect of things.

I know generally I can't really expect anything better than people starting to read it and giving up partway, deciding to keep the fact that they think I'm a fruitcake to themselves. But regardless of what people may think, I'm going to say it:

This isn't a case of "this is my reality", this is all our reality, and anybody who doubts what I'm saying here else just hasn't caught up to me yet.

This may seem grossly arrogant on my part, and cause some people to close their minds to my message, but I've been through a lot, and I'm beyond caring. As long as I'm getting the message out, that's at least this duty done.

Thanks for your time. Peace.

mynameisneo 03-04-2018 08:06 AM

Although, having said that, since this is a subforum devoted to the nature of reality, maybe I should have posted it somewhere like this on the first place!

iamawaveofthesea 03-04-2018 10:49 AM

I'm reluctant to click on links from people i don't know

can you summarise your experience please and also your solution for mankinds predicament?

If that's a big ask perhaps you could cut and paste key passages from your source material?

I have a currently held perception of how things are but as my perceptions of how things are have changed so much in my life i have learned to accept that my perceptions may change

mynameisneo 03-04-2018 11:47 AM

Hi iamawaveofthesea, thanks for your interest.

I can summarise but it's not enough: I vibrated on a frequency high enough to break out of the low frequency prison that we are kept in. This happened completely by accident. It happened because of a desire to be a better person and the way a woman made me feel. The solution to mankind's predicament is for it to happen again, but based on a true understanding of a situation - the woman did not feel the same way.

That is the best I can give you, I'm afraid. I can't really summarise anything because the more information I give, the more believable the story is. Also, I had so much trouble knowing where to start that it's only now that I've published the account online.

The longer account is over 20,000 words long, the shorter, at least 8,000. Both of these are summaries themselves of what happened! (Well, the longer one is, the shorter one is more things that happened after it all)

I chose to publish it on the VC forums and not here because, although I have read about five of Icke's books, I find myself on the VC website more often than any other such site. It's a totally safe site to visit, though.

I've walked down many paths and turned back from many dead ends in my search for the truth. I can assure you that my findings are the real deal. I am 100% on the right path now...

iamawaveofthesea 03-04-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameisneo (Post 1063012919)
Hi iamawaveofthesea, thanks for your interest.

I can summarise but it's not enough: I vibrated on a frequency high enough to break out of the low frequency prison that we are kept in. This happened completely by accident. It happened because of a desire to be a better person and the way a woman made me feel. The solution to mankind's predicament is for it to happen again, but based on a true understanding of a situation - the woman did not feel the same way.

That is the best I can give you, I'm afraid. I can't really summarise anything because the more information I give, the more believable the story is. Also, I had so much trouble knowing where to start that it's only now that I've published the account online.

The longer account is over 20,000 words long, the shorter, at least 8,000. Both of these are summaries themselves of what happened! (Well, the longer one is, the shorter one is more things that happened after it all)

I chose to publish it on the VC forums and not here because, although I have read about five of Icke's books, I find myself on the VC website more often than any other such site. It's a totally safe site to visit, though.

I've walked down many paths and turned back from many dead ends in my search for the truth. I can assure you that my findings are the real deal. I am 100% on the right path now...

as you changed your frequency did you remain compatible with that woman or are you now estranged?

don't feel pressured to answer if that is too personal, i'm just a curious person by nature!

poldergeest 03-04-2018 12:13 PM

Links not working.

mynameisneo 03-04-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1063012924)
as you changed your frequency did you remain compatible with that woman or are you now estranged?

don't feel pressured to answer if that is too personal, i'm just a curious person by nature!

It didn't feel like I changed my frequency at all. I just started to feel better and better and better and happier and happier and happier over a period of about four days beforehand, then the next morning I woke up and it felt like I could see through the matrix. It took a few days to come to terms with it.

edit: About the woman who was the cause of all this: if it was the real deal and we both felt the same way, I'd be seeing through the matrix right now, making the world a better place for everybody 24/7. Alas, the reality is I have to wait...

Whoever breaks through the first time due to a correct understanding of the situation is the Son of Man from the Bible, so this is a pretty heavy thing. Just want people to know that when this happened I was a practising Buddhist and didn't believe in God. But, when your surroundings are constantly being manipulated by mindblowing synchronicities, who else can be doing it but God?

mynameisneo 03-04-2018 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poldergeest (Post 1063012930)
Links not working.

Thank you so much for pointing that out. I copied the text over from when I posted this on the "global awakening" forum, and it didn't transfer the links right. I don't usually post on forums except the VC one so I'm not au fait with this board. Fixed now.

iamawaveofthesea 03-04-2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameisneo (Post 1063012963)
It didn't feel like I changed my frequency at all. I just started to feel better and better and better and happier and happier and happier over a period of about four days beforehand, then the next morning I woke up and it felt like I could see through the matrix. It took a few days to come to terms with it.

are you still close to the woman in question since this transformation?

iamawaveofthesea 03-04-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameisneo (Post 1063012963)
But, when your surroundings are constantly being manipulated by mindblowing synchronicities, who else can be doing it but God?

well if this 'matrix' reality is simply a field of information that we are decoding into this reality then it could be you affecting the information fields or decoding them differently or if there are techs who are able to influence the information fields then it could be them

i guess religious people might call those techs 'angels' or 'demons' and ufologists might call them 'extra-terrestrials'

mynameisneo 03-04-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1063012965)
are you still close to the woman in question since this transformation?

The short answer: no.

The long answer: It happened when I was in an open prison. I was out on a charity placement, doing the four week's charity shop work that you have to do in order to get paid employment on the outside whilst still in the jail. I did get to see her halfway through the six days... she didn't really understand what was going on and I went a bit too full bore with the emotion, but things were cordial. To be fair, some of the stuff I was saying at the time was crazy, as I was struggling to come to terms with it all myself. When I rang her the next day, she answered very quickly and seemed very happy to hear from me. The thing is, outside forces intervened and I was transferred back to a closed prison. From then on, the human rights violations I suffered were legion. And, when I got out of prison, a policeman came to my door and said if I go near her, action will be taken.

What is written above does not paint me in a good light. The longer thread explains a lot more.

Thanks for being interested. As I said before I got released, I lived the most important week of the last 2000 years and all I got for it was being treated appallingly. The night before I posted the two threads on the VC forum, I emailed my aunt and said nothing so groundbreaking has been published since Gutenberg invented the printing press... the video I posted on the shorter thread this morning explains how I feel about it all. I guess the best case scenario is people reading it and thinking "ok", it's not fair of me to expect anything more from people. It's such a bizarre tale - and coming from a man who was imprisoned, a man who takes drugs! This knocks my credibility in a lot of people's eyes but whatever. I know what it takes to be free from all prejudice, others are welcome to theirs.

It's just.... nice to think that at least one other person gives a shit. Maybe you'll feel different when you read it. I just want to shout from the rooftops that I found the true way - the way, the truth and the life goddammit!!!!

mynameisneo 03-04-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1063012967)
well if this 'matrix' reality is simply a field of information that we are decoding into this reality then it could be you affecting the information fields or decoding them differently or if there are techs who are able to influence the information fields then it could be them

i guess religious people might call those techs 'angels' or 'demons' and ufologists might call them 'extra-terrestrials'

I don't believe in the matrix as a true artificial reality construct like the film. It's a firewall that stops God interacting with us as he should. I know this for a fact because I lived it. What you're saying here is getting pretty metaphysical - now, I dare say there may be some truth with what you're saying in a reality that exists past the matrix we live in now, but, to me, it's something not worth debating until we actually break through the matrix that I speak of.

I also know Jesus and Moses existed for a fact thanks to another bizarre experience I had during this time, so I come through with this from more of a biblical viewpoint.

iamawaveofthesea 03-04-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameisneo (Post 1063012969)
I don't believe in the matrix as a true artificial reality construct like the film. It's a firewall that stops God interacting with us as he should. .

you're moving into the realms of gnosticism there where this 'material' realm is in each of us holding a spark of the divine trapped in matter

so....who set up the firewall?

cosmic tramp 03-04-2018 03:13 PM

Mynameisneo, I've never been scared of a good long read, having read most of Icke's books at least twice, but every time I click on your bumper 20,000 worder link, site tells me it can't connect...is it lost in the matrix ?!!

mynameisneo 03-04-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmic tramp (Post 1063012974)
Mynameisneo, I've never been scared of a good long read, having read most of Icke's books at least twice, but every time I click on your bumper 20,000 worder link, site tells me it can't connect...is it lost in the matrix ?!!

Nah, I just didn't paste the link right. It should work now.

mynameisneo 03-04-2018 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1063012973)
you're moving into the realms of gnosticism there where this 'material' realm is in each of us holding a spark of the divine trapped in matter

so....who set up the firewall?

The devil or some agents working for him. I'll explain through a quote from the shorter thread:

Quote:

But, I believe the world we live in is the Book of Job writ large – in the book of Job, God gives the devil power to test Job twice, and he passes both tests, although he does get upset with God and moans to his two mates, but then God appears on the scene and basically said: who are you to question my actions? Were you there when I built the Earth? “Happy is the man whom God corrects” is the pertinent phrase, I believe. In the Koran, it is said that when God created humanity in His image (by which I take to mean, good like Him, rather than 2 arms, 2 legs, etc.) and said to the angels “bow down before my greatest creation”, the devil refused and took a third of Heaven with him. I believe that what has happened over thousands of years is a bigger bet between the two… the devil said “You say people are good but they ain’t shit without you. Cut you out of the equation, and I can turn them all bad”. God, knowing how everything works out and confidence in the inherent good of humanity, takes him up on the wager, just like in the book of Job. So, the moon matrix cuts off the God frequency whilst we’re kept in debt slavery and a slave to money and sex to keep us vibrating on a low frequency so we don’t bust through – until I did, and I will again.
Yeah, the reality of the situation is kind of Bible-centric, which isn't very fashionable these days but it is what it is.

iamawaveofthesea 03-04-2018 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameisneo (Post 1063012978)
The devil or some agents working for him. I'll explain through a quote from the shorter thread:

Yeah, the reality of the situation is kind of Bible-centric, which isn't very fashionable these days but it is what it is.

Well the koranic interpretation has the devil working for god as a tester of mankind

so that 'god' would have to be willing to let the devil put us all through hell just to prove a point

i guess we all know who we have to file our complaints to now...

mynameisneo 03-04-2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1063012982)
Well the koranic interpretation has the devil working for god as a tester of mankind

so that 'god' would have to be willing to let the devil put us all through hell just to prove a point

i guess we all know who we have to file our complaints to now...

Hey cool!

Now that's something I didn't know.

edit: You got any more info on this, any links/scripture references or whatnot?

iamawaveofthesea 03-04-2018 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mynameisneo (Post 1063013000)
Hey cool!

Now that's something I didn't know.

edit: You got any more info on this, any links/scripture references or whatnot?

another forum member posted this clip by david livingston who is a muslim; he speaks about it in this clip:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JrnurAW7bo4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sabrina 03-04-2018 09:17 PM

Really interesting. Do you think taking drugs allowed you to go through the 'veil' into another dimension
or was it not being on drugs that did this?

I won't ever take drugs abut I am fascinated by what people might experience in different states of mind.

If you take nothing else from this - stopping pissing in the shower -
makes you feel better about yourself - if you can just tell all the blokes about this part that would be great....*cough*


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:55 PM.