David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Mayan Calendar-Mar 9- Universal Underworld begins (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=156537)

mariantisocial 12-02-2011 05:12 PM

Thanks for diagrams and links guys! :-D

particlepopup 12-02-2011 07:06 PM

This maybe not direct info about the calendar but its sufficiently linked to the awakening of conciousness and syncs with the dates that are around, lots of us are having many vivid dreams and plenty of them, well last night whilst having a very vivid dream an occurence triggered the most lucid of lucid dreams i ever had, i may aswell have been awake!! At this point i decided to see if i cud contact my ethric guide/s, well boy i wasnt disappointed it was the most astoundingly strange experience ive ever had, i awoke after being fully lucid for what seemed to be at least 20/30 mins at 5.55am, the info i garnered from my guide was enough to keep me awake in thoughts till i eventually had a little snooze at around 7.30am.

Thought i would get this out to all so as to be able to relay the massive awakening that is going on, ive been trying to conact my guides for 25yrs, dont think its coincidental that it happend now.

whiterain 12-02-2011 08:31 PM

thats great PP ive been meeting more and more conscious characters in dreams too. of course people will just tell me that its al in my subconscious but then damn my subconscious must be fckin amazing! :p

last night i met someone who is the most like a guide ive ever met in a dream. he just appeared and looked at me kind of intensely and said "so what do you want to know"? "everything!" i thought and this overload of questions just wiped me out and the dream faded. definately progress though. all i need to do know is learn to actually listen to people a little better...:o

0ddity 12-02-2011 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by particlepopup (Post 1059676716)
This maybe not direct info about the calendar but its sufficiently linked to the awakening of conciousness and syncs with the dates that are around, lots of us are having many vivid dreams and plenty of them, well last night whilst having a very vivid dream an occurence triggered the most lucid of lucid dreams i ever had, i may aswell have been awake!! At this point i decided to see if i cud contact my ethric guide/s, well boy i wasnt disappointed it was the most astoundingly strange experience ive ever had, i awoke after being fully lucid for what seemed to be at least 20/30 mins at 5.55am, the info i garnered from my guide was enough to keep me awake in thoughts till i eventually had a little snooze at around 7.30am.

Thought i would get this out to all so as to be able to relay the massive awakening that is going on, ive been trying to conact my guides for 25yrs, dont think its coincidental that it happend now.

What did this guide say? If you don't mind sharing?

sodi 12-02-2011 09:55 PM

Well I had a terrible dream where this 12 year old blonde girl and her little brother were destroying my mailbox and were threatening me to smash my head with a rock. I do admit that it felt very real lol

steve1964 12-02-2011 10:10 PM

Has anyone noticed you don't actually talk in your dreams.

You do it telepathically, but if you start to wake you can sometimes sense your moving your mouth and using your real voice.

As we have mentioned vivid dreams I had one 20 years ago that I would deliver my daughter all by myself the detail was incredible the very next night I did what i dreamt the night before in all the detail presented to me in the dream.

Twas a wonderful experience at the time, now 20 years on my daughter has just 3months ago gave me a beautiful granddaughter.

I will go into detail about the dream another time cus its as fresh in my memory as the day it happened.

hammarberg 12-02-2011 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve1964 (Post 1059677347)

You do it telepathically, but if you start to wake you can sometimes sense your moving your mouth and using your real voice.

Now when you mention it... You're right. In my dreams, only 'voice' i have(and this doesnt happen every time) is my "thought voice." And other times it's just the feeling, which turns into communication. Hard to describe but i mean a thought without the thought voice thing.

Vivid dreams here too, last few nights have been really active. I hope this trend continues. :)

the mark 13-02-2011 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braben199 (Post 1059676078)
This one is quite large so if it breaks the thread I'll remove it :p

Bravo braben, what a class post. Very interesting. :)

May 23. My birthday. My day of intention. The beginning of the 3rd day. It's ALL good.

busa 13-02-2011 12:25 AM

The last 15 years have seen some big changes.
The last 10 more so.
The last 5 have seen epic changes
The last year has seen rapid far reaching changes!
So what happens this year?

This period of time was said to have a compound rate of change.

leon11 13-02-2011 12:39 AM

me too here - had really vivid dreams the last 3 mornings . I never usually remember mine either. Theyve been traumatic...in one, i was onboard a large ship that sank, titanic-style. you couldnt get a better analogy for the uk really! maybe it was a warning! we were at port before the sinking but we didnt get off quickly enough....

anyway! i'll be watching future events very closely, and lets hope we get some much-needed positive energy from this shift

peace

redorbluepill 13-02-2011 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiterain (Post 1059677006)
thats great PP ive been meeting more and more conscious characters in dreams too. of course people will just tell me that its al in my subconscious but then damn my subconscious must be fckin amazing! :p

last night i met someone who is the most like a guide ive ever met in a dream. he just appeared and looked at me kind of intensely and said "so what do you want to know"? "everything!" i thought and this overload of questions just wiped me out and the dream faded. definately progress though. all i need to do know is learn to actually listen to people a little better...:o

It's nice to see so many people talking about their dreams. I love dreams and keep a daily dream journal.

The other night I had a dream where I was sitting in a room on a chair, and a little girl was in front of me at my knees. She was commenting on how amazing my aura was (she didn't really need to speak though as I pretty much knew her thoughts), and as she was saying these things I could feel my auric field around my er 'dream body.' It felt like waves of expanding and moving energy, like layers of waves; hard to explain. I knew before she even said anything that she was looking at my aura and communicating to me how amazing it is. I asked her what color it was, but she would not tell me, she would just smile and politely shake her head and not answer the question lol. Was a very interesting dream. Such a wonder and knowing/understanding in that child's eyes.

The funny thing is I often get this strange feeling that children, esp. the extremely young stare at my 'aura.' One time not long after doing some energy work, and feeling absolutely incredible an Indian guy that I had never met with the third eye marking that they have, came over to me at work and just stared at me. It was so weird. I had the distinct impression that he was staring at my aura. Had not thought about that until I wrote the aforementioned dream above. I've yet to see it though my self, and hence my asking in the dream what color it is...

un_plugged 13-02-2011 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by busa (Post 1059677748)
The last 15 years have seen some big changes.
The last 10 more so.
The last 5 have seen epic changes
The last year has seen rapid far reaching changes!
So what happens this year?

This period of time was said to have a compound rate of change.

Definitely agree with all the changes happening.

I'm excited by this year and what it will bring....change.....

My dreams have been very real also and have met some really interesting people/beings.

It almost feels like our dream world and waking world is merging.....

That is my goal this year, to bring it forth some how.

whiterain 13-02-2011 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redorbluepill (Post 1059678147)
It's nice to see so many people talking about their dreams. I love dreams and keep a daily dream journal.

The other night I had a dream where I was sitting in a room on a chair, and a little girl was in front of me at my knees. She was commenting on how amazing my aura was (she didn't really need to speak though as I pretty much knew her thoughts), and as she was saying these things I could feel my auric field around my er 'dream body.' It felt like waves of expanding and moving energy, like layers of waves; hard to explain. I knew before she even said anything that she was looking at my aura and communicating to me how amazing it is. I asked her what color it was, but she would not tell me, she would just smile and politely shake her head and not answer the question lol. Was a very interesting dream. Such a wonder and knowing/understanding in that child's eyes.

The funny thing is I often get this strange feeling that children, esp. the extremely young stare at my 'aura.' One time not long after doing some energy work, and feeling absolutely incredible an Indian guy that I had never met with the third eye marking that they have, came over to me at work and just stared at me. It was so weird. I had the distinct impression that he was staring at my aura. Had not thought about that until I wrote the aforementioned dream above. I've yet to see it though my self, and hence my asking in the dream what color it is...

nice dream cheers for sharing. did it kind of feel like energetic layers like russian dolls :p thats the only way i could explain a 'dream' i had

lobuk 13-02-2011 03:20 PM

We have all seen the superb Ian Lungold Videos. Here is a selection of Carl Calleman Interviews that are worth viewing with a Coffee or 3. :) ;)

Dr. Calleman - interview about the Mayan Calendar from Brandenburger Tor in Berlin '09

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

March 9, 2011 - Carl Johan Calleman on the 7th Day and 9th Level

Red Ice Radio - Carl Johan Calleman - The Last Day of the Mayan Calendar - October 2010

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

lobuk 13-02-2011 03:22 PM

Quoted for when Vids disappear from original Post LoL. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by lobuk (Post 1059678758)
We have all seen the superb Ian Lungold Videos. Here is a selection of Carl Calleman Interviews that are worth viewing with a Coffee or 3. :) ;)

Dr. Calleman - interview about the Mayan Calendar from Brandenburger Tor in Berlin '09

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-KSC22ekd0

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acNAtTdkEVU

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWSBIIzAF0k

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIPNPwtN3cM

Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWSBIIzAF0k

March 9, 2011 - Carl Johan Calleman on the 7th Day and 9th Level

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN-PEiw1dVg

Red Ice Radio - Carl Johan Calleman - The Last Day of the Mayan Calendar - October 2010

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuKQA_6uMYQ

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPzDFP-Y2EA

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMvGex5xzZo

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0SREDeZJnE

scottishryan 13-02-2011 06:25 PM

Excellent Stuff lobuk! ;)

My ignore list has increased somewhat today....this forum is really showing up some people now or it may be my BS meter is in top whack now. Gone are the days of sinking to some peoples levels and instead I will just be removing them from my reality :p:p

Things are a changing :D

clachan 13-02-2011 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve1964 (Post 1059677347)

As we have mentioned vivid dreams I had one 20 years ago that I would deliver my daughter all by myself the detail was incredible the very next night I did what i dreamt the night before in all the detail presented to me in the dream.

Twas a wonderful experience at the time, now 20 years on my daughter has just 3months ago gave me a beautiful granddaughter.

I will go into detail about the dream another time cus its as fresh in my memory as the day it happened.

Hello everyone :)

Your brain paralises your body during lucid dream ti protect your body from injury,this includes your facial muscles.

However some people do sleepwalk,and many people do actually talk during sleep,its quite common but not the norm

codie 13-02-2011 07:17 PM

Times are changing...I can feel it..... it think. :)

lobuk 13-02-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottishryan (Post 1059679185)
Excellent Stuff lobuk! ;)

My ignore list has increased somewhat today....this forum is really showing up some people now or it may be my BS meter is in top whack now. Gone are the days of sinking to some peoples levels and instead I will just be removing them from my reality :p:p

Things are a changing :D

Yeah mate thats the best and only way to do it. ;)

Everything that has been hidden is now coming to the surface in this final Wave as Consciousness makes its final shift.

For those that dont go with the flow and choose to not let go, it is going to be a lot harder. There is no hiding from these Consciousness Energies.

The only way to handle this is to go with the flow.

Might be some tough times ahead but there is only one possible outcome and that is a far greater humanity that will be Co Creating a far better Reality. :) ;)

redorbluepill 13-02-2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiterain (Post 1059678607)
nice dream cheers for sharing. did it kind of feel like energetic layers like russian dolls :p thats the only way i could explain a 'dream' i had

Russian Dolls? I'm not sure of your meaning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by codie (Post 1059679284)
Times are changing...I can feel it..... it think. :)

Aye, change is in the air.

I was banned from the following forum for talking a bout 9/11 conspiracy, and lately they have been having many 'conspiracy' threads! Many truths will be revealed this year I think: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421581