David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Reptilians & ET Races (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Stripper Saw Reptilians (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=198070)

abrett44 22-01-2012 06:43 AM

Stripper Saw Reptilians
 

I have seen slits in eyes as well although very few people believe me. At least I know that I'm not alone in this.

onee 22-01-2012 06:49 AM

There are no reptialians. No need to worry.

abrett44 22-01-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onee (Post 1060539523)
There are no reptialians. No need to worry.

I'm not worried. You say that without giving any evidence to back it up, so if you want to be taken seriously please give your reasons.

onee 22-01-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrett44 (Post 1060539545)
I'm not worried. You say that without giving any evidence to back it up, so if you want to be taken seriously please give your reasons.

Evidence for why there are no shape shifting lizards?

:rolleyes:

blackyblue 22-01-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrett44 (Post 1060539545)
I'm not worried. You say that without giving any evidence to back it up, so if you want to be taken seriously please give your reasons.

You have a lack of evidence as well. Your testimony and eye witness account alone that you have saw people with slits in their eyes is not enough. You could be lying, you could have been mistaken or you could have been decieved. Evidence works both ways.

I myself was freeked out by a guy once that had eyes that where lit up blue. However i real;ized quite quickly he was wearing special contact lenses. You can also get lenses for the eyes that have slits in them. They are not uncommon, especially to people like ravers.

I have also experienced seeing someone sit next to me shapeshift from a little boy to an ugly old man with one eye and fists like shovels, then into a midget and so on. However i do not think this was a reptillian shapeshifter and i believe i was hullucinating as i had been out partying that night. Had loads of speed, some e's and some MDA, plus lots of drink and some joints.

1ndividua1 22-01-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrett44 (Post 1060539545)
I'm not worried. You say that without giving any evidence to back it up, so if you want to be taken seriously please give your reasons.

Fail. Massive.

People making the claims are the ones who need to come up with the proof, not those who disbelieve. The onus is on 'believers' not non believers.

Think about it, how can I give you proof there are no zebras in the sun controlling our destiny?

abrett44 22-01-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 (Post 1060539556)
Fail. Massive.

People making the claims are the ones who need to come up with the proof, not those who disbelieve. The onus is on 'believers' not non believers.

Think about it, how can I give you proof there are no zebras in the sun controlling our destiny?

I was not saying that I can give proof, of course I can't give proof. For all you know I'm lying my ass off. I'm just saying that you can not tell me something is not real and then give me no backing as to why you don't believe it is real.

Why do I believe in Reptilians? Countless eye witnesses, countless videos of shapeshifting, massive historical references to shapeshifting, massive historical references to reptile worship, and I have seen it with my own eyes. That is enough evidence for me to believe that it is a real phenomenon. I am not saying that it should be enough for you, but an intelligent discussion on the matter is better than simply saying "you are wrong", in my opinion.

merlincove 22-01-2012 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onee (Post 1060539552)
Evidence for why there are no shape shifting lizards?

:rolleyes:

It is nice to see you passing your POV off as fact ;)

Can you actually prove irrevocably that there are no reptilians?

Until you encounter one (and i certainly hope you never do) you can not know with any measure of absolute whether they exist or do not.

Your point of view is simply that your own POV: - the only assertion is that of your own reality and nothing more.

Many people have encountered reptilian beings, some of them have written books about it.

Please don't try and pass your own point of perception off as fact while offering little else as evidence :)

abrett44 22-01-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 (Post 1060539556)
Fail. Massive.

People making the claims are the ones who need to come up with the proof, not those who disbelieve. The onus is on 'believers' not non believers.

Think about it, how can I give you proof there are no zebras in the sun controlling our destiny?

Also, I did not ask him for proof nor did I expect that. I asked for evidence, which was poorly worded. I should have asked him to give me reasons as to why he believes it is not a real phenomenon.

abrett44 22-01-2012 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincove (Post 1060539567)
It is nice to see you passing your POV off as fact ;)

Can you actually prove irrevocably that there are no reptilians?

Until you encounter one (and i certainly hope you never do) you can not know with any measure of absolute whether they exist or do not.

Your point of view is simply that your own POV: - the only assertion is that of your own reality and nothing more.

Many people have encountered reptilian beings, some of them have written books about it.

Please don't try and pass your own point of perception off as fact while offering little else as evidence :)

My point exactly.

blackyblue 22-01-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincove (Post 1060539567)
It is nice to see you passing your POV off as fact ;)

Can you actually prove irrevocably that there are no reptilians?

Until you encounter one (and i certainly hope you never do) you can not know with any measure of absolute whether they exist or do not.

Your point of view is simply that your own POV: - the only assertion is that of your own reality and nothing more.

Many people have encountered reptilian beings, some of them have written books about it.

Please don't try and pass your own point of perception off as fact while offering little else as evidence :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrett44 (Post 1060539569)
Also, I did not ask him for proof nor did I expect that. I asked for evidence, which was poorly worded. I should have asked him to give me reasons as to why he believes it is not a real phenomenon.

Well why dont you both quit spouting your mouth off about how much proof there is and begin actually showing us some

merlincove 22-01-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 (Post 1060539556)
Fail. Massive.

People making the claims are the ones who need to come up with the proof, not those who disbelieve. The onus is on 'believers' not non believers.

Think about it, how can I give you proof there are no zebras in the sun controlling our destiny?

There is no burden of faith - i'm sure this point has been raised elsewhere.

You can either believe or do not believe, it's up to you.

Those who do believe, who accept the masses of historical documentation don't actually care if you believe in reptilians or not - therefore they have no burden of proof.

The evidence is oit there if you wish to search for it, and if you have searched, and still attest that the reptilian theory has no merit, then that is fine. Each to their own, no biggie - and certainly no burden of proof ;)

merlincove 22-01-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackyblue (Post 1060539575)
Well why dont you both quit spouting your mouth off about how much proof there is and begin actually showing us some

Because to be honest, it isn't up to me, or anyone else, to show you anything, it is up to you to study the evidence and make your own mind up.

i have better things to do with my time than trawl up a load of evidence, in pictures and testimony and historical documentations - if you want to search for it i'm sure you can find it ;)

1ndividua1 22-01-2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrett44 (Post 1060539566)

Countless eye witnesses

Could be lying, or even deluded

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrett44 (Post 1060539566)
countless videos of shapeshifting

Way too easy to manipulate with software

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrett44 (Post 1060539566)
massive historical references to shapeshifting, massive historical references to reptile worship

Just because someone writes somethting in a book doesn't make it true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrett44 (Post 1060539566)
and I have seen it with my own eyes.

There are another three possibilities. 1. You are intentionally practising deceit, 2. You are genuine in your claims, but are mistaken as to what you actually saw, 3. You are desperate to see this stuff, so you delude yourself into seeing this stuff

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrett44 (Post 1060539566)
I am not saying that it should be enough for you, but an intelligent discussion on the matter is better than simply saying "you are wrong", in my opinion.

I can't see how anyone can uphold an intelligent conversation about there being reptiles masquerading as real people.

abrett44 22-01-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackyblue (Post 1060539575)
Well why dont you both quit spouting your mouth off about how much proof there is and begin actually showing us some


Quetzalcoatl was what? A reptile.

The phaeroes of Egypt adorned their hats with what? A snake.

The Chinese worship what? The dragon.

The Adam and eve story involves what? A talking, walking, serpent.

In Revelation, the devil is described as what? Dragon, Serpent.


I could post many more videos of shapeshifting and talk about many more examples of Reptile worship and certain religions adversity towards reptiles if you'd like.

abrett44 22-01-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 (Post 1060539584)
Could be lying, or even deluded


Way too easy to manipulate with software


Just because someone writes somethting in a book doesn't make it true.


There are another three possibilities. 1. You are intentionally practising deceit, 2. You are genuine in your claims, but are mistaken as to what you actually saw, 3. You are desperate to see this stuff, so you delude yourself into seeing this stuff

Edit: Yes, that is very common. "Everyone who has seen this is hallucinating. Every video is a hoax." Didn't they say that about UFO's for a long time as well. Don't UFO's break the common laws of physics as we know it with their speed and change of direction based on their size? And yet, that does not make them unreal. So, what conclusion do I come to from this? The laws of physics as known in mainstream science can not possibly be true, since UFO's do not follow those "laws."
I can't see how anyone can uphold an intelligent conversation about there being reptiles masquerading as real people.

If you are quesioning my intelligence I made a 34 on my ACT and 99.9th percentile on every standardized test I took in school except maybe a few. Of course, I can't prove that to you (except the ACT part cause I have documentation), but it is not a matter of intelligence, it is only a matter of recognizing the universe for what it is.

1ndividua1 22-01-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincove (Post 1060539576)
There is no burden of faith - i'm sure this point has been raised elsewhere.

Correct. But when you come over and start making claims about things that you cannot provide evidence for - don't expect folk to belive, understand, or smile beatifically at you. Unless of course you can provide evidence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincove (Post 1060539576)
Those who do believe, who accept the masses of historical documentation don't actually care if you believe in reptilians or not - therefore they have no burden of proof.

That's convenient.

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlincove (Post 1060539576)
The evidence is oit there if you wish to search for it, and if you have searched, and still attest that the reptilian theory has no merit, then that is fine. Each to their own, no biggie - and certainly no burden of proof ;)

There is no proof. Burden or not. If there is, why don't you just show me and this debate can be ended. I don't mind being shown to be wrong, far from it.

blackyblue 22-01-2012 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrett44 (Post 1060539585)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFpes9qWMj4

Quetzalcoatl was what? A reptile.

The phaeroes of Egypt adorned their hats with what? A snake.

The Chinese worship what? The dragon.

The Adam and eve story involves what? A talking, walking, serpent.

In Revelation, the devil is described as what? Dragon, Serpent.


I could post many more videos of shapeshifting and talk about many more examples of Reptile worship and certain religions adversity towards reptiles if you'd like.

Kuzgé – [Year of] Saravana - Mouse
Shiger (Syger) – Artom (Taurus)
Kuman (Imén)
Ügur – Tiger, Myachè Ügur – Tiger
Taushan – Rabbit
Samar – Dragon Birgün (Bergen, Birig, Baradj) – Dragon
Dilan – Snake
Tykha – Horse
Téké – Sheep
Bichin, Michin – Monkey
Tavuk – Rooster, Hen (also written tağuk—ğ is pronounced as v in Turk. verbs döğmek and öğmek)
It – Dog
Shushma – Pig

Well straight away i can debunk your use of the chinese dragon.

Look above at the Chinese animals that the chinese worship. There are 13 of them and 12 of them are REAL animals still alive today. Yet, they have a 13th animal which is an extinct mythological shapeshifting monster? why would the chinese worship 12 real animals and one mythological extinct one? well im sorry to burst your bubble, but it is no such thing and has nothing to do with shapeshifting reptilians...It is the komodo dragon!!

abrett44 22-01-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackyblue (Post 1060539596)
Kuzgé – [Year of] Saravana - Mouse
Shiger (Syger) – Artom (Taurus)
Kuman (Imén)
Ügur – Tiger, Myachè Ügur – Tiger
Taushan – Rabbit
Samar – Dragon Birgün (Bergen, Birig, Baradj) – Dragon
Dilan – Snake
Tykha – Horse
Téké – Sheep
Bichin, Michin – Monkey
Tavuk – Rooster, Hen (also written tağuk—ğ is pronounced as v in Turk. verbs döğmek and öğmek)
It – Dog
Shushma – Pig

Well straight away i can debunk your use of the chinese dragon.

Look above at the Chinese animals that the chinese worship. There are 13 of them and 12 of them are REAL animals still alive today. Yet, they have a 13th animal which is an extinct mythological shapeshifting monster? why would the chinese worship 12 real animals and one mythological extinct one? well im sorry to burst your bubble, but it is no such thing and has nothing to do with shapeshifting reptilians...It is the komodo dragon!!

You obviously have never studied chinese culture. Research the legend of the five dragon brothers.

1ndividua1 22-01-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abrett44 (Post 1060539585)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFpes9qWMj4

Quetzalcoatl was what? A reptile.

The phaeroes of Egypt adorned their hats with what? A snake.

The Chinese worship what? The dragon.

The Adam and eve story involves what? A talking, walking, serpent.

In Revelation, the devil is described as what? Dragon, Serpent.


I could post many more videos of shapeshifting and talk about many more examples of Reptile worship and certain religions adversity towards reptiles if you'd like.

And at the risk of angering you; not one piece of what you wrote comes even close to qualifying as proof.

If I show you a moving picture of an exorcism, would you undeniably, irrevocably, unquestioningly belive in demons?

If I told gave you a book that described how the moon was made of cheese, would you undeniably, irrevocably, unquestioningly belive it was?


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:51 PM.