David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Forum Talent / Promote Yourself (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Imani Hekima Songs (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=289114)

decode reality 28-01-2015 07:36 PM

Imani Hekima Songs

I put out an album in 2012 called 'Imanifesto', and I'm wanting to do a slide-show around one of the songs, 'Nothing's What It Seems', maybe even using bits of film footage.

I'm a complete rookie in this area so I'd be really grateful if anyone could offer guidance (and instructional links you'd recommend) to help me get the ball rolling. Please send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks in advance.

The song can be heard below at 53:50

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/171781290&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=fal se&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;s how_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

NOTHING'S WHAT IT SEEMS

Terrorism strikes again
Usual suspects get the blame
Responsibility is claimed
But nothing's what it seems

Not a scrap of proof around
Instigators can't be found
None of us are safe and sound
'Cos nothing's what it seems

NOTHING'S WHAT IT SEEMS TO ME
OR WHAT IT MAY APPEAR TO BE
THIS IS MY REALITY
NOTHING'S WHAT IT SEEMS

Steadily suspicion grows
Especially when nobody knows
Who's a friend and who's a foe
And nothing's what it seems

The young and old, the rich, the poor
Walk around in 'shock and awe'
The only thing that can be sure
Is 'nothing's what it seems'

CHORUS

(A little background on my work: https://selinadee.wordpress.com/tag/the-specials/ )

alf hearted 28-01-2015 08:07 PM

Can't help with your video but that has a nice early-ub40 vibe to it, Imani. Keep up the good work.

decode reality 28-01-2015 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alf hearted (Post 1062387533)
Can't help with your video but that has a nice early-ub40 vibe to it, Imani. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for that. :)

metak88 28-01-2015 09:08 PM

I think you should at least briefly describe what you have in mind and it will be much easier for someone to help you then or point you in right direction at least. :)

What kind of video do you want to make? Simple slide-show video with that song in the background?
Is that the general idea?

Edit: www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfnqJNhI6IY

decode reality 28-01-2015 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metak88 (Post 1062387610)
I think you should at least briefly describe what you have in mind and it will be much easier for someone to help you then or point you in right direction at least. :)

What kind of video do you want to make? Simple slide-show video with that song in the background?
Is that the general idea?

Edit: www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfnqJNhI6IY

Thanks for the link. Yes, it was a slide-show I had in mind. With the song played in the background. Introducing the concept of false flag terrorist attacks to people who are quite new to this info. I wanted to put across the way it affects populations - the fear, the racial/religious tensions that have come about. Pointing towards the difference between what we see in the mainstream and the agenda hidden in plain sight, e.g, the PNAC document.

Hope that helps.

metak88 28-01-2015 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by decode reality (Post 1062387733)
Thanks for the link. Yes, it was a slide-show I had in mind. Introducing the concept of false flag events to people who are quite new to this info. I wanted to put across the way it affects populations - the fear, the racial/religious tensions that have come about. Pointing towards the difference between what we see in the mainstream and the agenda hidden in plain sight, e.g, the PNAC document.

Hope that helps.

(By the way I've edited my original post and would ask anyone to send me a private message... it's just easier to brainstorm.)

My worthless .02$...

Think about video duration, don't make it too long.
Make sure that everything you use in your video is not copyright protected etc.
If you're going to use slides with pictures, text and music in the background, then draw a 'time-line' on a piece of paper or something, so you'll have an overview of where you'll put what and time frame for each segment... etc. etc.
You could also use a short clip of DI or AJ talking on this issue. (there should be a few of them)
Also, some clips from MSM where you can "explain" how they manipulate people, fabricate stories, etc. to spread fear. PRS.
Come up with a catchy title.... :p

getagrip 28-01-2015 11:15 PM

Have a read through this . . . might be of some use

http://diymusician.cdbaby.com/musici...de-to-youtube/

Good Luck :)

decode reality 29-01-2015 07:22 AM

@ metak8 and kel....cheers for your helpful replies. Will come back to this thread later. :)

decode reality 29-01-2015 12:00 PM

First thing I need to do is collate a load of images on the theme.

getagrip 02-02-2015 12:44 PM

Hey, decode.

How's things coming along with this ? :)

decode reality 02-02-2015 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelsahng (Post 1062392479)
Hey, decode.

How's things coming along with this ? :)

I'm still gathering images. Just need to find the right ones to fit the music.

decode reality 02-02-2015 03:29 PM

I may have to ask someone, otherwise getting the thing done could take ages... I'm out of my depth!

getagrip 02-02-2015 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by decode reality (Post 1062392679)
I may have to ask someone, otherwise getting the thing done could take ages... I'm out of my depth!

There's a technical thread on here, somewhere. why don't you make a post on there ? :)

decode reality 02-02-2015 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelsahng (Post 1062392701)
There's a technical thread on here, somewhere. why don't you make a post on there ? :)

Thanks, I may do. I'll just stumble through for the moment! Keeping it simple is the thing for me to keep in mind. :)

Cryptoverse 03-02-2015 02:52 AM

If you have some images and the isolated track audio I'd do it for you as long as it's not too intense. If you want like a very in depth slideshow that will take many hours to do I'm not sure I can accommodate that though.

decode reality 03-02-2015 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omnisense (Post 1062393289)
If you have some images and the isolated track audio I'd do it for you as long as it's not too intense. If you want like a very in depth slideshow that will take many hours to do I'm not sure I can accommodate that though.

Thanks so much, omnisense. I'd really appreciate that. I've worked out I'll need 12-15 good images, and I have about half of them. I could also give a suggested 'story board' for you to work with, i.e., just a basic order of each image.

I should have them all by today. Please PM me your email address.

cluas 03-02-2015 11:27 AM

When it is finished be sure to post it here, thanks .... Good luck man :)

decode reality 03-02-2015 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cluas (Post 1062393504)
When it is finished be sure to post it here, thanks .... Good luck man :)

:)

Cryptoverse 04-02-2015 05:06 PM

It is almost in the process of being uploaded. I think it's a great song and a good video. I am happy to help out. :)

decode reality 04-02-2015 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omnisense (Post 1062395356)
It is almost in the process of being uploaded. I think it's a great song and a good video. I am happy to help out. :)

Thanks Omni. :) :)