David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Matrix / Nature of Reality (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   I am in an alternate reality and I need a friend (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=122112)

warlock23 23-06-2010 06:51 AM

I am in an alternate reality and I need a friend

Hi, I posted this story to the secret society thread but I haven't gotten helpful responses their.

I broke an oath with a secret society that is heavily involved in the occult and Aleister Crowley. (the OTO)

I am now living in a very strange alternate reality.

Many people are alluding to secret aspects of my life in conversations. People are deliberately mispronouncing and misspelling my name. I keep coming across websites with odd and mysterious misspellings. People on various social networking sites are harassing me.

My predictions about how the economy will collapse because of poor credit regulations has come true. My prediction about how oil spills will become more prevalent as economic demand for oil increases seems to be vindicated by the current BP oil crises.

It seems like the law of attraction has taken flight to almost chaotic proportions.

I need help. I need a friend who knows what is going on.

warlock23 23-06-2010 10:17 AM

It feels like the secrets of the matrix are being revealed to me. There is a psychospiritual logic to all of this. Hopefully I can learn to master my experience.

forrest22 23-06-2010 10:47 AM

remote viewers started harassing me since i was 13 yrs...

take a look at this site it will explain all this

http://freeyourbrain.net/default.htm

warlock23 23-06-2010 10:59 AM

Free your brain has always been a favorite site of mine. I still wish I was in contact with someone who knows what the world I am living in was like.

larz 23-06-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warlock23 (Post 1058991006)
Hi, I posted this story to the secret society thread but I haven't gotten helpful responses their.

I broke an oath with a secret society that is heavily involved in the occult and Aleister Crowley. (the OTO)

Many people are alluding to secret aspects of my life in conversations. People are deliberately mispronouncing and misspelling my name. I keep coming across websites with odd and mysterious misspellings. People on various social networking sites are harassing me.

My predictions about how the economy will collapse because of poor credit regulations has come true. My prediction about how oil spills will become more prevalent as economic demand for oil increases seems to be vindicated by the current BP oil crises.

It seems like the law of attraction has taken flight to almost chaotic proportions.

I don't really think you're in an alternate reality at all. People have always mispronounced/misspelled my name, there are always mistakes on websites, and there will always be people bitching the internet. As for the economy, once you know how it works things become easily predictable.

warlock23 23-06-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larz (Post 1058991408)
I don't really think you're in an alternate reality at all. People have always mispronounced/misspelled my name, there are always mistakes on websites, and there will always be people bitching the internet. As for the economy, once you know how it works things become easily predictable.

I am not sure if you understand what I am saying. I mean that the frequency of the misspelling and mispronunciations is much higher than before. They are also done in a manner that makes it unmistakable that it is deliberate. For example after spelling my name out loud one person recited that spelling back to me backwards. You either believe me or you don't.

I am also experiencing synchronicities associated with the numbers 44, 444 and 4444.

As for the economy their is a larger story behind those predictions that makes it seem like it was more than a lucky guess. I made that prediction while seeing the very same therapist that I revealed secrets of the OTO to. When people are making allusions to secret aspects of my life they are alluding to conversations that took place between me and that therapist. The prediction was made in a semi-hypnotic state as was most of my conversation with that therapist.

larz 23-06-2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warlock23 (Post 1058991438)
I am not sure if you understand what I am saying. I mean that the frequency of the misspelling and mispronunciations is much higher than before. They are also done in a manner that makes it unmistakable that it is deliberate. For example after spelling my name out loud one person recited that spelling back to me backwards. You either believe me or you don't.

I am also experiencing synchronicities associated with the numbers 44, 444 and 4444.

As for the economy their is a larger story behind those predictions that makes it seem like their is more than a lucky guess.

Oh. Well you didn't specify that. Sorry.

warlock23 23-06-2010 12:17 PM

@larz:
The things that are happening are extremely complicated and difficult to explain. If it were easier to explain I would list everything that was happening to me. But there is a lot of subtlety and subtertage happeing here that make it hard to convey what is happening.

dillanh 23-06-2010 12:19 PM

What oath did you break? :P

I was interested in crowleyean material for a while.

warlock23 23-06-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dillanh (Post 1058991552)
What oath did you break? :P

I was interested in crowleyean material for a while.

The oath of the minerval initiate.

dillanh 24-06-2010 12:48 PM

Crowley wrote somewhere that a real magical oath can't be broken, you think you can but you can't.

warlock23 25-06-2010 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dillanh (Post 1058994189)
Crowley wrote somewhere that a real magical oath can't be broken, you think you can but you can't.

Maybe that's accomplished by sending me to an alternate universe.

kingmob 25-06-2010 01:57 AM

What makes you think that you are in alternate universe beyond the harassment? Was the previous place of your existence nice and cozy?

ufochick 25-06-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

You are seeing things that have always been there but you are seeing them as a result of your guilt or fear of breaking this oath. Those things are everyday occurances. When you wake up with scares, marks, see lights in your room, have interdimensional entities moving your bed, have missing time etc ALL CONFIRMED by other people who want to know what the hell is going on you have maybe touched another reality.
Don't overeact.. you are fine.

baelsfire 25-06-2010 02:19 AM

Well i'm not one for inciting Occam's razor but after reading your follow up post it did occur to me that if it originates from confidential information you have shared with your therapist, there maybe lies the problem.

Immediate possibilities that spring to mind are:

1 - Your therapist can not be trusted, is sharing your info with others.

2 - Your therapist can be trusted, however others have access to notes from your sessions with him.

3 - You are subconsciously ill at ease from sharing such confidential material with someone who is essentially a stranger and the vulnerability you now feel is manifesting in external examples.

armoured_amazon 25-06-2010 02:59 AM

Rise above it to use the strength of the Creator. :)

dusthead 25-06-2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

For starters where are you?

I'm guessing United Kingdom or America.

There should be a help group somewhere for people who are trying to free themselves from an oppressive cult. I would start by contacting them, however twee that may seem.

marpat 25-06-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armoured_amazon (Post 1058996256)
Rise above it to use the strength of the Creator. :)

Might be hard when you take the oath in HIS presence.

marpat 25-06-2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dusthead (Post 1058996616)
For starters where are you?

I'm guessing United Kingdom or America.

There should be a help group somewhere for people who are trying to free themselves from an oppressive cult. I would start by contacting them, however twee that may seem.

Oppressive cult? I was a member for 10 years and resigned purely because I wasnt attending anymore. I can hardly say they were oppressive, or force a system of belief on anybody, or made them act contrary to what they believe. One of the main things is that every person has their own spiritual will and it is their duty to find and do that.

marpat 25-06-2010 11:31 AM

Personally I would lay the blame for this situation on the person who proposed you for initiation for not seeing how imbalanced you truly are.