David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Reptilians & ET Races (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Anyone up for a case study? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=157478)

unclebill 11-02-2011 06:25 PM

Anyone up for a case study?

Dont know much about david or his work.

I have done a lot of work with the reptilians in the past. I did write to him offering and interview but hes not intersted?

I bet it would hurt his book sales If I could prove the existance of the hybrids. so throws all his interesting ongoing conspiracy theorys out of the window.

I'm an expert winess againts the reptilians.

lets get the lie detector out and summon a hypnotist and see if we cant prove the existance of these body snatchers.

I have compelling evidence to prove the existance of retilian hybrids.

harleyzero 11-02-2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclebill (Post 1059674203)
Dont know much about david or his work.

I have done a lot of work with the reptilians in the past. I did write to him offering and interview but hes not intersted?

I bet it would hurt his book sales If I could prove the existance of the hybrids. so throws all his interesting ongoing conspiracy theorys out of the window.

I'm an expert winess againts the reptilians.

lets get the lie detector out and summon a hypnotist and see if we cant prove the existance of these body snatchers.

HYPNOTISM"Is an illuminatus preffered method of control!

unclebill 11-02-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harleyzero (Post 1059674225)
HYPNOTISM"Is an illuminatus preffered method of control!

I dont want to control anything, I want to get rid of the doubt.

hear say and a few videos of eyes is one thing. The diary of my dealings with the reptilians is another.

harleyzero 11-02-2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclebill (Post 1059674270)
I dont want to control anything, I want to get rid of the doubt.

hear say and a few videos of eyes is one thing. The diary of my dealings with the reptilians is another.

dont you think that
sodium pentathol
or
THORAZINE
would be much bette t getting an honest response..
you cant trust someone whos mind has been invaded..
thats what this whole reptillian problem is caused by..
and hypnoTism is mind invasion!
:D:D:D

unclebill 11-02-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harleyzero (Post 1059674421)

dont you think that
sodium pentathol
or
THORAZINE
would be much bette t getting an honest response..
you cant trust someone whos mind has been invaded..
thats what this whole reptillian problem is caused by..
and hypnoTism is mind invasion!
:D:D:D

if thats some kind of truth serum then lets find a vain.

I doubt anyone would want an interview like I say It would hurt book sales !

harleyzero 12-02-2011 01:09 AM

SEEMS KINDA UNNESSIRAY TO HARASS THE AUTHOR.. WHO GAVE YOU A MUNDANE OCCUPATION FOR YOUR CRUDDY INTERNET LIFE!
bUT FAIRPLAY.. IF YOUR EXCRUCIATINGLY BORED AS WELL AS BITTER ABOUT SOME SHITE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.. THEN YES MAKE UNTENNABLE THREATS BY ALL MEANS..
BUT WTF!
:(

blackstar76 12-02-2011 01:27 AM

Proof first and the rest will follow. Words are only words. Just like the bible. Can't and shouldn't expect people to believe on just words written by man.

harleyzero 12-02-2011 01:33 AM

how do you know these are not already the words which are following the truth? UNLESS YOU PURPORT TO BE THE TRUTH! IN WHICH CASE SPILL THE BEANS!
I CANT BELIEVE YOUVE AVERAGED 30 POSTS A DAY SINCE YOU GOT HERE! hOW CRAZY ARE YOU? YOUR VIRTUALLY A MACHINE EXPRESSION PERSON!
MY MISTAKE.. ITS ABOUT 9 POSST A DAY.. i apologise!
YOUR LESS ADEQUATE AT MACHINE EXPRESSION THAN I FIRST THOUGHT..

runlikehell 12-02-2011 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclebill (Post 1059674203)

very intresting stuff, i await to be compelled man :cool:

unclebill 12-02-2011 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runlikehell (Post 1059675274)
very intresting stuff, i await to be compelled man :cool:

Is anyone going to take me seriously ?

like I say once the existance of the hybrids can be proven, it throws the 'intersting conspiracy' out of the window.

If david was 'ture to the cause' and not just motivated by money and ongoing salse of mechandise. I am sure he would jump at the chance of a 1-1

jeff_bloomfield 12-02-2011 07:31 AM

To the OP. Why would you come on here and talk trash about DI? Look up at the address bar, this is www.davidicke.com.

If you went to www.sailing.com and joined the forum there, would you start talking trash about sailing?

Go to another forum and post trash about DI, that's how its done fool.

zerkaa 12-02-2011 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclebill (Post 1059675562)

like I say once the existance of the hybrids can be proven, it throws the 'intersting conspiracy' out of the window.

If david was 'ture to the cause' and not just motivated by money and ongoing salse of mechandise. I am sure he would jump at the chance of a 1-1

So there is lizard people???

unclebill 12-02-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerkaa (Post 1059675673)
So there is lizard people???

No i'm Making this up. what do you think ?

we are talking about hybrid reptilians or the devil

theoriginalmurph 12-02-2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclebill (Post 1059675562)

So, what is your proof? Can you post some photographs?

unclebill 12-02-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoriginalmurph (Post 1059675727)
So, what is your proof? Can you post some photographs?

oh yeah I just happen to have a photo :rolleyes:

My proof is in my testimony, and I have a lot more of it.

check out my other posts

unclebill 12-02-2011 12:20 PM

anyone else investigating reptilians?

I am after an interview about my ongoing experiances with the reptilian hybrids in Government.

I have credible paperwork.

Endless witness testimony and acurate accouts of events whilst dealing with the hybrids.

I am willing to take lie detector, truth drugs and even hypnosis.

I feel I waste my time with Mr icke for reasons outlined in other posts.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some serious researchers, that strive to prove the existance of the reptilian hybrids, and not just throrise and run around in circils with spin.

unclebill 12-02-2011 02:56 PM

No doubt people may wonder, what is in this for me?

I only want my sanity back, and revenge.

The reptilians tried to manupulate and kill me, and have given me a real hard time whilst trying to do so.

They could not have made things better for me whilst dealing with them they would slip up at every given opourtuniuty.

The reptilians that slipped up the most were tortured for doing so. I feel quite sorry for the reptilian named Alan thomas, but I think the reptilian that got it the most was my level 5 doctor at nuffield hospital in leeds. I laugh when I think about him, maybe he gets it ever year on his birthday, who knows.

They reptilans have made matters personal with me, more so than anyone could ever imadgine.

I am aware I maybe on the reptilians most wanted list. No doubt the reptilians monitor this site also, that does not make any differnce to myself. The reptilains know me quite well, they know I dont give up and should know either way I will cause a stink.

There is not another person alive such as myself who is credible and willing to talk on this subject as a witness.

I just need the right person with the right motives to talk too, about this taboo subject.

theoriginalmurph 12-02-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclebill (Post 1059675943)
I am after an interview about my ongoing experiances with the reptilian hybrids in Government.

I have credible paperwork.

Endless witness testimony and acurate accouts of events whilst dealing with the hybrids.

I am willing to take lie detector, truth drugs and even hypnosis.

I feel I waste my time with Mr icke for reasons outlined in other posts.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some serious researchers, that strive to prove the existance of the reptilian hybrids, and not just throrise and run around in circils with spin.

Instead of looking for researchers, why not look for others who have witnessed the reptilian hybrids, and compile their stories along with yours and publish your own research? I really am interested in learning about these reptilians. As far as I know, it is an elaborate allegory about psychological phenomena, but there are too many people who believe that the reptilians are real, so it's not easily dismissed as nonsense.

unclebill 12-02-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoriginalmurph (Post 1059676694)
Instead of looking for researchers, why not look for others who have witnessed the reptilian hybrids, and compile their stories along with yours and publish your own research? I really am interested in learning about these reptilians. As far as I know, it is an elaborate allegory about psychological phenomena, but there are too many people who believe that the reptilians are real, so it's not easily dismissed as nonsense.

As far as I know I am the only credible person to have actually witnessed a close encounter with a reptilian and can back up my findings with Goverment Statements.

If a reptilian does let you see them which is unlikely, you will probably pay for it with your life, like I nearly did.

No one would publish my findings about the reptilians, the media is controled by the reptilians and good luck findinga publisher that will print any info on the topic.

Maybe I can leak my Government statement to wikileaks in the future but would have to leave the reptilians out of it.

Reptilians are taboo you cant talk about them and if you do you may risk your life, provided you have information on them thats credible. Much like phil schneider paid with his life at reptilian hands.

I cant talk about my experiances to anyone I know.

I offer Mr icke an indepth interview, as who esle does one talk too?

whatsinaname 12-02-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unclebill (Post 1059676819)
As far as I know I am the only credible person to have actually witnessed a close encounter with a reptilian and can back up my findings with Goverment Statements.

If a reptilian does let you see them which is unlikely, you will probably pay for it with your life, like I nearly did.

No one would publish my findings about the reptilians, the media is controled by the reptilians.

Maybe I can leak my Government statement to wikileaks in the future but would have to leave the reptilians out of it.

Reptilians are taboo you cant talk about them and if you do you may risk your life, provided you have information on them thats credible. Much like phil schneider paid with his life at reptilian hands.

I cant talk about my experiances to anyone I know.

I offer Mr icke an indepth interview, as who esle does one talk too?

No offence, but what makes your close encounter more "credible" than others'?