David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Today's News (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Jimmy Savile OUTED as a PAEDO OCT 3rd (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=222773)

nofuture 06-10-2012 07:23 PM

His 184-page book is littered with examples of one night stands and relationships with young women he had during his career.

In one example, Savile – who died last October aged 84 – describes an encounter with a young runaway from a remand home who was being hunted by the police.

He said: “A high-ranking lady police officer came in one night and showed me a picture of an attractive girl who had run away from a remand home.

“‘Ah,’ says I all serious, ‘if she comes in I’ll bring her back tomorrow but I’ll keep her all night first as my reward’.” Savile describes how the girl came to one of his dances that evening and stayed the night with him before he handed her over.

He added: “The officeress was dissuaded from bringing charges against me by her colleagues for it was well known that were I to go, I would probably take half the station with me.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...-pages-1359536

vizier 06-10-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephirop (Post 1061072250)
Yeah? Or just trying to muddy the waters?

Not at all. I'm just putting it out there. I haven't got any agenda. In general I lurk here more than post, but I do find this particular topic interesting. I'm just waiting to see what more can or will come out.

For example, although I'd heard about the Jersey case, I had no idea about the possiblities of Dunblane being an organised event to hush people up. It just seems so far out there.

I was just suggesting that these people in high places might also have enemies that want to smear them. I'm neutral on the subject.

pheony 06-10-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nofuture (Post 1061072275)

He added: “The officeress was dissuaded from bringing charges against me by her colleagues for it was well known that were I to go, I would probably take half the station with me.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...-pages-1359536

Yes, because of all the people involved, he was never going to be charged with anything whilst he was still alive.

cheryl 06-10-2012 07:44 PM

Can't help noticing how in a lot of the pics being posted JS is happily looking at the world through 'rose coloured glasses'.

Just a thought - all was fine for him wasn't it??

valentineomega 06-10-2012 07:59 PM

Just thought I would add this. I used to work for ITV (10 Years with them that ended in 2010.) And there was a Rumour/running joke that Jimmy Saville liked young Boys and Girls. Just like there was a running joke that John Leslie liked rough sex. (And was later accused of rape by many women.)

The other named that cropped up in Joke about Sexual Abuse of Children was Phil Collins (Phil Kids was the joke)

zephirop 06-10-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valentineomega (Post 1061072321)
Just thought I would add this. I used to work for ITV (10 Years with them that ended in 2010.) And there was a Rumour/running joke that Jimmy Saville liked young Boys and Girls. Just like there was a running joke that John Leslie liked rough sex. (And was later accused of rape by many women.)

The other named that cropped up in Joke about Sexual Abuse of Children was Phil Collins (Phil Kids was the joke)

He was the man who warned us about nonce-sense too...I love Chris Morris.

ambersky 06-10-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheryl (Post 1061072313)
Can't help noticing how in a lot of the pics being posted JS is happily looking at the world through 'rose coloured glasses'.

Just a thought - all was fine for him wasn't it??

And I notice when he hasn't got the sunglasses on you can see his eyes, and they are dead eyes.

velma 06-10-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anders7777 (Post 1061072267)
--==============•••••

who are not deviants?

simon sinita cowell
freddie eat my hamster starr
Louis boy band Walsh
george barbara bush snr
henry peace nik kissinger
tony loves to free iraqi children blair
Timmy mallet
Rolf Harris
Prince Andrew
Cliff Richard
Shep
Tony Slatery
Tom Cruise
Will Smith

All innocent

Let's chip away at this iceberg! Who's on the list so far?

Sir Jimmy Savile (Thatcher's friend)
Jonathan King
John Peel O.B.E
Mathew Kelly
Garry Glitter
Chris Denning
Lord McAlpine (Thatcher's AID)
Lord Robertson
Lord Mandelson
Gordon Brown
Sir Peter Morrison (Thatcher's AID)

Howzabout that then guys n' gals?

thecatsmeow 06-10-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pheony (Post 1061072266)
Yes, everyone that knew or participated should be named and shamed. If people are found to have been involved in any way they should face the full force of the law, no matter who they are, or when these crimes took place.

Hi Phe, good to have you on board! :)

Let's hope the majority of the Law enforcers are still honest, although judging from the Haute De La Garenne scandal I'm having serious doubts.

anders7777 06-10-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony roma (Post 1061072112)
Dutroux was the muscle.
the pimp wrangler at a very low level.
pleasure and cash money being factors.
his role is vital.
he is selling product to the monied elites.

saville was the muscle as well.
but because of his position in tv,music and charity was able to become way more important than he should have.
his connections royals,government, the police, papal connections would begin to hint at if not masonic certainly secret groups.

trust is built through initiation.
through initiation you become complicit.
these initiation oaths involve horror.
your role is always backed up with video,photo and audio evidence of your deeds.
later through blackmail threats of exposure.
you become locked into the circle.
some people like saville have no humanity or empathy.
others that question commit suicide or die in normal accidents.
fire,heart attack,natural causes is a classic as is the hundreds of car death variations.

this story has already been reframed as an i love the 70s bbc issue.
for the last few days choices have been made about other low level 70s types to name and shame.
some may be alive some dead.

these cunts control everything do you really think they will give up an important part of not just the ritual but the pleasure.
nothing has come out this is all small time tittle tattle from an age ago.
the real bestial crimes are hidden.
involving blood and flesh.

even if a report came out the author would be destroyed by the gatekeepers in the media.
look at the Dutroux basement where 2 girls where kept for months.
that is not unique in the world far from it.
in some ways the medieval period is still here.

SPOT ON!

I hope everyone is paying attention to TONY ROMA

he knows his stuff guizzz n galllzzz

fairyprincess 06-10-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by velma (Post 1061072330)
Let's chip away at this iceberg! Who's on the list so far?

Jonathan King
John Peel O.B.E
Mathew Kelly
Garry Glitter
Chris Denning
Lord Robertson
Lord Mandelson
Gordon Brown

Howzabout that then guys n' gals?

No definate evidence over mathew Kelly, what about Pete Townsend?

nwonow 06-10-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecatsmeow (Post 1061072188)
I think we're pretty much all aware that it starts at the top. Every time something comes out of the woodwork there are 'people' scurrying like rats to shovel it all back under the carpet. The carpet must be miles high now with all the bloody crap that's been swept under it! It cannot be hidden any more! Especially if we all keep this story and the next and the next in the spot-light! Sooner or later we will all know who all the perpetrators are!

No....this should be the story, it should lead directly to Jersey and directly back to the powers in the mainland. JP seems to have connections at the highest levels, this should be the key to breaking it all open all the way to the top.

anders7777 06-10-2012 08:20 PM

Velma List

Jonathan King
John Peel O.B.E
Mathew Kelly
Garry Glitter
Chris Denning
Prime Minister Cameron (Thatcher' AID)
Lord Robertson
Lord Mandelson
Gordon Brown

Howzabout that then guys n' gals!

velma 06-10-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairyprincess (Post 1061072334)
No definate evidence over mathew Kelly, what about Pete Townsend?

Wasn't Townsend "researching" paedophilia? :rolleyes: An odd hobby!

They are treating the Sa-vile scandal as a 'historic' crime, (like Haute de la Garenne) but he wanted his legacy to be 'Jimmy's Place' in Glencoe, a remote 'hideaway' in which privileged perverts could abuse disabled and disadvantaged children, so this is current, ongoing and a lot worse than folk imagine.

fairyprincess 06-10-2012 08:24 PM

When is his "book" coming out, it's been a while?

velma 06-10-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anders7777 (Post 1061072341)
Velma List

Jonathan King
John Peel O.B.E
Mathew Kelly
Garry Glitter
Chris Denning
Lord Robertson
Lord Mandelson
Gordon Brown

Nice amendment....:p

velma 06-10-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairyprincess (Post 1061072346)
When is his "book" coming out, it's been a while?

:eek: :D

thecatsmeow 06-10-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nwonow (Post 1061072335)
No....this should be the story, it should lead directly to Jersey and directly back to the powers in the mainland. JP seems to have connections at the highest levels, this should be the key to breaking it all open all the way to the top.

Agreed! Do you think this will happen?

anders7777 06-10-2012 08:31 PM

READERS CHOICE NOTSOEVER ("HONNEST 'GUV) LIST OF "NOT ME 'GUV" TOTALLY INNOCENT MERCHANTS!

Jonathan King
John Peel O.B.E
Mathew Kelly
Garry Glitter
Chris Denning
Lord Robertson
Lord Mandelson
Gordon Brown
Chris Denning

illuminumnuts 06-10-2012 08:32 PM

The persecution of Marcel Vervloesem.

http://werkgroep-morkhoven.skynetblo...hildren-abuse/

The Belgian Robert Green it seems and still in prison from what I can gather. :(