David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Other News (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Bizarre Sounds in Skies Around the World (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=197715)

size_of_light 19-01-2012 02:40 AM

Bizarre Sounds in Skies Around the World

I figured this is worth posting in "Today's News", at least for a while...?

Strange voice heard in skies of Indonesia

STRANGE SOUNDS in Czech Republic. Scary!

Strange noise from Sweden 1-11-11

Strange Sounds in the Sky 2012 over US

More Strange sounds in Czech Republic Skies

jdeadevil 19-01-2012 02:43 AM

There's been other threads about this, but this has the strange voice link. xD

white zombie 19-01-2012 02:55 AM

That voice vid is amazing.

If I was to allow myself jump to mad conclusions for a sec -:eek::D

What if all this cloud seeding chemtrail stuff is for an up and coming transmission of 'the voice of God' round the world using haarp or some other array. Could they use the atmosphere like whales use the boundary layers in the sea to communicate over enormous distances?

huyi 19-01-2012 03:37 AM

it sounds to me a low frequency noise, i don't know where the sound is coming from, maybe ground or the air, you never know there could be something hidden in the air like a cloaking vehicle or something that is making this sound, just a thought.

could a satellite make this sound from space? that could be another theory, the sound is in short bursts with concentrated vibration each time, god knows where this sound is coming from but it certainly is strange.

majorlee 19-01-2012 03:40 AM

underground drilling maybe?

fracking?

cleopatraxxx 19-01-2012 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huyi (Post 1060530956)
it sounds to me a low frequency noise, i don't know where the sound is coming from, maybe ground or the air, you never know there could be something hidden in the air like a cloaking vehicle or something that is making this sound, just a thought.

could a satellite make this sound from space? that could be another theory, the sound is in short bursts with concentrated vibration each time, god knows where this sound is coming from but it certainly is strange.

I agree with HUYI!

Cloaked devices could be causing this. To me, all the strange patterns in the skies, like rippled clouds, grid design , rectangular angles in clouds(!!!) HAVE to be invisible to the eye machines emmiting vibrations around themselves and spreading accross. I know it sounds futuristic, but none the less not impossible!
It could be that onthe brink of a WW3 aliens after all might be here waiting to either prevent destruction of the planet or save / harvest a few hundreds of people before this human race is wiped from existance...
Oh I dont know...

frase 19-01-2012 07:10 AM

I heard this is a viral marketing campaign for cloverfied 2

realy 19-01-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majorlee (Post 1060530961)

fracking?

nah that sounds different, ive heard large underground booms before.

size_of_light 19-01-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frase (Post 1060531315)

Where did you hear about it?

Usually if ATS can't explain anomalous footage they start a rumour that it's viral marketing for some movie or game.

None of those claims ever turn out to be true as far as I can tell.

typenicknamehere 19-01-2012 07:38 AM

someone suggested to me that the sounds ties in with the artificial moon theory and claims that it 'rang like a gong, long shot but interesting to consider..

liami 19-01-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by typenicknamehere (Post 1060531346)
someone suggested to me that the sounds ties in with the artificial moon theory and claims that it 'rang like a gong, long shot but interesting to consider..

Test run for project bluebeam perhaps.

verndewd 19-01-2012 08:43 AM

i think the czech vids are faked due to the clarity of the sound over ambient sound. sounds like its coming from a keyboard honestly. or a modulator like a moog.

castoroil 19-01-2012 08:55 AM

The one from the US sounds like an old kettle boiling!

jdeadevil 19-01-2012 09:30 AM

Actually I'm quite inclined to consider the viral marketting theory threre, what's to stop peopole communicating through YouTube via private message and planning all this out?

1ndividua1 19-01-2012 09:33 AM

Perhaps it's a hoax?

dubmeup 19-01-2012 09:54 AM

I can hear what sounds like a low frequency square wave and sometimes a clear bell like sine wave in the 400-600 Hz area. The square wave implies maybe some kind of pressure build/release pattern. Maybe friction related.
It would seem fair to suggest that the less frequent sine wave is a resonance set up in some form of chamber by the low frequency square wave. It may be an effect of air travel in combination with the chamber, as in a wind instrument or glass of water when you rub the top.

What intrigues me is the clarity of the waves. That is some pretty pure waveforms in those sounds. Two very distinct and very clear sounds.
Like someone is using an analogue synthesizer ;)

1eyeopen 19-01-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frase (Post 1060531315)

Probably viral marketing for something.

1ndividua1 19-01-2012 11:06 AM

The sun's gravitational pull gets stronger every day. The result is the entire earth's crust is being slowly pulled and pushed apart thus resulting in a deep earthy reverberating grinding tone as rocks and iron deposits are forced in all directions.

dolores1 19-01-2012 11:30 AM

Hollow Earth?

Quote:

Originally Posted by majorlee (Post 1060530961)

fracking?

Are we disturbing the neighbours?:D

mixedupjim 19-01-2012 12:13 PM

There's certainly a lot of videos on youtube about it.

It's either really happening or it's a viral marketing ploy. I shall listen more carefully when outside :)