David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Truth seekers? Really? (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323940)

truegroup 20-02-2019 12:58 PM

Truth seekers? Really?

Three criteria for you all.

1. Are you awakened?
2. Are you enlightened?
3. Do you seek the Truth?

(4th one is can you respond honestly without trolling?)

So my question to those who tick number 3 and either or both of the other ones......why do you routinely almost wilfully avoid counter evidence? It is just not truth seeking to pitch your belief at a set point and refuse to budge no matter what. So why do it?

iamawaveofthesea 20-02-2019 01:31 PM

There are false perceptions that are handed to us and the process happens from birth onwards. A big one in recent times was that iraq had weapons of mass destruction that could be launched against us in 45 minutes

If a person hears or reads that in the news and believes it because they still have faith in the corporate and state media then that becomes their perception of reality

They then live in a perception of reality where their existence has come under threat. When the government then says that they must meet the threat with force that person is then inclined to agree especially when they hear stories about giant guns being constructed using parts bought in britain

Their perception of reality has affected their behaviour

So if you can control someones perceptions of what is real then you can control how they see the world and how they see the world will then affect how they behave in that world and how people behave in the world then affects how the world is shaped

So by controlling the perceptions of people you can control how the world plays out and therefore what shape it takes

part of creating perceptions revolves around creating a NARRATIVE which is to say a convincing story. So to make the iraq war perception more believable they staged some pure theatre in front of the US congress by getting a lady who was the daughter of the Kuweiti ambassador to the US to stand in front of congress and pretend that she was a nurse so that she could give a false testimony that the iraqis were committing atrocities in kuweit

In truth iraq had entered kuweit because kuweit had bought slant drilling technology from the US which it was using to drill sideways under the iraq border so that they could steal iraqs oil which they then sold to customers like the US for a cheap price which then undercut the iraqi economy causing economic hardship for iraq

So they created this story/narrative of saddam as this devil who was menacing the west to create that perception in the minds of the western public so that they could 'manufacture their consent' for war (two wars really)

So it then becomes a challenge for those that have 'awakened' to this game to then seek to establish what perceptions are founded on fact and which are founded on lies so that we can then carry out right action in the world and not be duped into wrong action by the engineers of perception

oz93666 20-02-2019 01:42 PM

1. Are you awakened? ...In the sense of being awakened to the fact that accepted reality is a facade created by a cabal to enslave us .... YES

2. Are you enlightened?.... A Buddhist term , I don't believe there is such a final state as being"enlightened"

3. Do you seek the Truth?...Definitely , in all things

"why do you routinely almost wilfully avoid counter evidence?" ... I could equally ask you "why do you willfully avoid the evidence others present???"

Your pet accusation is the people "run away" ... No , they just get fed up with going over and over the same thing , they know you will always be able to find a reply ..

NASA has experts on the subjects and they will always have an excuse for anything .. and you will find it with a search ...

So I rarely now get into protracted arguments , I present my position and let people decide for themselves.

mranderson 20-02-2019 01:59 PM

Sometimes the fantastic is more appealing to the senses than the mundane.

On the flip side of that there are certain topics such as ghosts where a person who has never experienced it just cannot beleive a person who has.

Perhaps it is experience alone that is the greatest teacher.

I also think youtube has done serious damage to the cresibility of research in general.

If a person truly wants to research something they need to get out of the house and actually go research.

Try and actually see what it is they are looking for.

I bet half the people who do not believe NASA has acheived what it has would change their mind if they watched a launch first hand.

ex sheep 20-02-2019 03:21 PM

Those that defend the system are better left alone as they cannot see the truth that others can see and they will go out of their way to defend the system at all costs.
Not hard to see the defenders because all their effort is used to protect their programming , they cannot handle the truth and will normally abuse and disrupt topics, other than what the system wants you to believe.

truegroup 20-02-2019 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 1063060145)
Those that defend the system are better left alone as they cannot see the truth that others can see and they will go out of their way to defend the system at all costs.
Not hard to see the defenders because all their effort is used to protect their programming , they cannot handle the truth and will normally abuse and disrupt topics, other than what the system wants you to believe.

Well said. So your excuse for failing to account for counter evidence is that you don't actually have one:lol:

truegroup 20-02-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oz93666 (Post 1063060130)
1. Are you awakened? ...In the sense of being awakened to the fact that accepted reality is a facade created by a cabal to enslave us .... YES

No it isn't. You're fast asleep pal.

Quote:

2. Are you enlightened?.... A Buddhist term , I don't believe there is such a final state as being"enlightened"
In touch with ones inner self.

Quote:

3. Do you seek the Truth?...Definitely , in all things
Don't be daft. If you sought truth you wouldn't suck up so much gibberish.

Quote:

"why do you routinely almost wilfully avoid counter evidence?" ... I could equally ask you "why do you willfully avoid the evidence others present???"
You appalling liar!! Pretty much every subject I enter into....I respond to so called evidence. You however....run away every single time.

My Apollo thread has 10 major things and you haven't touched one of them. You sputtered in with the gullible debunked crap about bloody blast craters...duhhhhhh....and you even avoided the reply to it.

Quote:

Your pet accusation is the people "run away" ... No , they just get fed up with going over and over the same thing , they know you will always be able to find a reply ..
You really ARE a dreadfully dishonest person. You may be able to fool others but you and I both know that you can't explain jack.

Quote:

NASA has experts on the subjects and they will always have an excuse for anything .. and you will find it with a search ...
Dumb claim. It doesn't need a NASA expert to look at their evidence and see it cannot be faked. It doesn't need a frickin' NASA expert to look at the horseshit "hoax evidence" and see why it is moronic, blatant lies or just piss poor conjecture or opinion. You seem completely oblivious to such a simple thing.

Quote:

So I rarely now get into protracted arguments , I present my position and let people decide for themselves.
Then run away when it is shown to be bullshit. You also avoid other people's presented position.

You aren't a seeker of truth.....:lol:

grimstock 20-02-2019 05:11 PM

There is no such thing as "counter evidence" to the truth, you silly billy!

Anything purporting to be counter to the truth can only be fake by definition.

white light 20-02-2019 05:22 PM

1. Are you awakened?

What does awakened mean?

2. Are you enlightened?

What does enlightened mean?

3. Do you seek the Truth?

What is truth? I reckon that I have conscious awareness of a reality (of sorts), and that mathematics is innate to this universe. Can't say for sure much else is true.

4. can you respond honestly without trolling?)

If this thread isn't trolling then yes, I guess.

truegroup 20-02-2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimstock (Post 1063060174)
There is no such thing as "counter evidence" to the truth, you silly billy!

Anything purporting to be counter to the truth can only be fake by definition.

Somebody get this person an interpreter.

Who said the idiotic conspiracy was the truth? Duhhhhhh.

Oh and just so you know - you are one of the endless conveyor belt of people who avoid counter evidence. You also avoid responses to most of what you parrot.

Not impressive.....*facepalm*

truegroup 20-02-2019 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea (Post 1063060128)
There are false perceptions that are handed to us and the process happens from birth onwards. A big one in recent times was that iraq had weapons of mass destruction that could be launched against us in 45 minutes

Ok. So we have literally hundreds of anti government/ NWO claims that involve astonishing degrees of complicit people and planted evidence.

What crazy arse world sees both the US and UK governments looking like morons when they failed to find a single thing? I mean why the crap didn't they just either lie or plant some??

TheArranger 20-02-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

I first walked on the moon in the summer of 1965 — four full years ahead of Neil Armstrong. Of course, neither I nor the Apollo boys really set foot on the moon, but I suppose many of you suspected as much already.

I’m not proud of it. Of the deception, that is. As they say, one small lie for man, one giant fraud perpetrated on mankind.

Impossible? Well, you saw Argo, right? You saw the lengths to which the CIA was willing to go in order to rescue a handful of U.S. diplomats. Shooting a fake movie was all we were really doing, too. Except that we weren’t doing it just to save six American lives in Tehran. We wanted to save all 200 million.

Call it a massive fraud; call it a government-run conspiracy — whatever. The Apollo moon landings, in this humble 81-year-old’s opinion, were a public relations coup that accomplished nothing less than winning the Cold War. Period.

[…]Over tea, [Kubrick] explained to me how there had never been a truly realistic movie about space travel, and how in the film that would become 2001: A Space Odyssey, each scene would be absolutely authentic and on par with the latest that science had to offer.[…]

Stanley insisted that the space hardware used in the film was scientifically accurate, an almost up-to-the-minute realism acquired from constant conversations with the NASA officials on the set. When senior NASA Apollo administrator George Mueller and chief astronaut Deke Slayton visited, the two men seemed stunned by the rigor of Stanley’s alternate universe. I heard one of them refer to the studio as “NASA East.”[…]

I can’t speak to how many folks were involved on NASA’s end (which, I was told, did send a number of unmanned crafts to the moon), but our own group of collaborators in London was a true skeleton crew, composed only of Stanley, myself, eight other technicians and, of course, the two actors. A true dirty dozen. All the raw materials and filming techniques we needed had been created during 2001’ s production orgy.[…]

Whatever they said in the papers, the Russians were beating us, plain and simple. They had more warheads, more soldiers and a more sophisticated space program. By 1967, NASA was nowhere near living up to JFK’s goal of landing a man on the moon by the end of the decade. And then there was the rather nontrivial matter of the Van Allen radiation belts — the rings of charged particles held high above the Earth by its magnetic field. NASA had covertly tried sending a German shepherd through one of those belts. The poor dog was scrambled into kibbles and bits.[…]

First, let me dispense with some of the bogus evidence that gets paraded around by many so-called “conspiracy theorists.” Believe me, Stanley Kubrick was not about to have the authenticity of one of his films called into question because a landing module forgot to leave an imprint, or the stars were left out of the background. Such details were intentional and accurate: A 17-ton landing module would rest on rock and kick up dust, which would settle down, leaving no impressions. And no stars would be bright enough to be captured on film given the shining sun on a lunar morning.

No, the real clues are far subtler, and they reflect not mistakes but the very real limitations of the technology we were working with. Obviously, we could not shoot in a limited-gravity chamber, so we did the best we could to disguise this: The astronauts made a show of twisting the American flag they planted as a way of explaining why a flag might be moving when there is no air or wind on the moon. Similarly, we slowed the film speed and used some hidden cables to try to make the slow-motion moonwalking as realistic as possible.[…]

Epilogue: Max Canard is no longer with us. In fact, he never was. And while the debate over the authenticity of the moon landings will no doubt continue, the current account is indisputably fake, written by Sean Braswell. Happy April Fools’ Day!

https://www.ozy.com/true-story/how-i...-landing/68714

Joking over a hoax to pretend debunking a ‘conspiracy theory’… Yet the author tried his best to make his article look real, and he did a good job as the content indeed makes sense… deep sense… It basically summarizes half the job done by those who cared to demystify the Moon landing myth.

Things are thus made that however you try to distort evidence, it keeps making sense…

iamawaveofthesea 20-02-2019 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truegroup (Post 1063060184)
Ok. So we have literally hundreds of anti government/ NWO claims that involve astonishing degrees of complicit people and planted evidence.

well i think you can cow a lot of people when you suicide britains leading weapons inspector Dr kelly for tellling the truth about the non existent WMD's

after that a lot of people in the civil service might be reluctant to put their head above the parapet

the media meanwhile are owned by the oligarchs and they dictate what gets printed

Quote:

Originally Posted by truegroup (Post 1063060184)
What crazy arse world sees both the US and UK governments looking like morons when they failed to find a single thing? I mean why the crap didn't they just either lie or plant some??

the system is set up so that the face of the system, ie the politicians, keeps changing so that the voters think they have some sort of say in things

But in reality the face is just a mask as behind the politicians there is the deep state and the corporatocracy and they are always there regardless of which political puppets the public vote in

“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.”
- Prof Carroll Quigley

truegroup 20-02-2019 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheArranger (Post 1063060188)
Joking over a hoax to pretend debunking a ‘conspiracy theory’… Yet the author tried his best to make his article look real, and he did a good job as the content indeed makes sense… deep sense… It basically summarizes half the job done by those who cared to demystify the Moon landing myth.

Things are thus made that however you try to distort evidence, it keeps making sense…

A perfect example of somebody who is described in the OP. When given a link to my thread he chickened out when he saw stuff he couldn't answer. Pathetic beyond words really. Then he posts this horseshit above.

For a trufer ....gibberish works. For a truth seeker, all evidence works.

I've been on this forum a long long time. Way too long really. I should have left the inmates many years ago, to their self reinforcing delusion.

Unreachable, no logic, no critical thinking skills. You simply cannot reason a trufer out of a position they didn't reason themself in to.

TheArranger 20-02-2019 08:49 PM

https://youtu.be/GxRnenQYG7I?t=148

TheArranger 20-02-2019 09:13 PM

Hopefully you’re here to brighten a bit this forum just a few days before it freeze… :D

I’m being sincere here… :|

truegroup 20-02-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheArranger (Post 1063060193)
Hopefully you’re here to brighten a bit this forum just a few days before it freeze… :D

I’m being sincere here… :|

Keep away from the evidence. You can't explain it so you're a bit buggered with your badly formed opinion.

TheArranger 20-02-2019 10:04 PM

Whatever Westerner modern myth you search on the Web you get pages of links to ‘conspiracy theory debunking’ sites and articles by entitled ‘scholars’… they got the cleansing done and most the evidence and critical material got either removed or buried under tons of PC propaganda…

As I previously suggested it’ll soon be too late, because as long as we keep reacting to their BS they assume there’s hope for them to reverse the ineluctable or at least hold it back for a few more months or years again… as ever ‘just a few more’…

Lie isn’t forever but those on the other side stole and saved enough to survive until way after we’ll all be homeless or dead… so it seems to me that our best option isn’t to hit the street and ‘fight’ but just to stop responding as we’re expected to…

Deadline is set to the 27th of this month if I’m not wrong… so I suggest that past that date we all set our TV, computer and smart phone off line until THEY get forced to step down the street trying to get back our attention… which they’ll sure never dare to do… :D

The elite rely on the media to further their agenda, but poor media people absolutely need the device we’re sold to stay connected so that they can reach us…

Accessorily I suggest we all stir up mayhem and post absolutely WHATEVER until the end of this month in protestation against the shutdown of this forum… :mad:

truegroup 20-02-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheArranger (Post 1063060197)
Whatever Westerner modern myth you search on the Web you get pages of links to ‘conspiracy theory debunking’ sites and articles by entitled ‘scholars’… they got the cleansing done and most the evidence and critical material got either removed or buried under tons of PC propaganda…

As I previously suggested it’ll soon be too late, because as long as we keep reacting to their BS they assume there’s hope for them to reverse the ineluctable or at least hold it back for a few more months or years again… as ever ‘just a few more’…

Lie isn’t forever but those on the other side stole and saved enough to survive until way after we’ll all be homeless or dead… so it seems to me that our best option isn’t to hit the street and ‘fight’ but just to stop responding as we’re expected to…

Deadline is set to the 27th of this month if I’m not wrong… so I suggest that past that date we all set our TV, computer and smart phone off line until THEY get forced to step down the street trying to get back our attention… which they’ll sure never dare to do… :D

The elite rely on the media to further their agenda, but poor media people absolutely need the device we’re sold to stay connected so that they can reach us…

Accessorily I suggest we all stir up mayhem and post absolutely WHATEVER until the end of this month in protestation against the shutdown of this forum… :mad:

What the absolute fuck are you guffing on about?????

There is just way too much irony in someone trolling this particular thread with such gibberish.

TheArranger 20-02-2019 11:03 PM

No irony in there... I've been plain serious until the last sentence...