David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   The Matrix / Nature of Reality (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Let Me Explain The Truth Behind Deja Vu. Proof --> (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=107793)

metacomet 13-03-2010 03:32 AM

Let Me Explain The Truth Behind Deja Vu. Proof -->

I will explain to you what you already know: That you really have been here before: and yes, I will back this up with Science.

It is a fact that time is cyclical: and Deja Vu is a recognition of this fact when your consciousness momentarily transcends it's confinement in the 3rd dimension.

Let me explain.

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/HT...tzer_4.jpg.jpg

Einstein theorized that time and space do not move in straight lines. Due to gravity, they are on a massive curve. Because it is on a curve, it wraps around itself like a sphere, and if you go in what you perceive to be a 'straight line' you will in fact end up where you started. You recognize this as Deja Vu. In this dimension, you are in fact going in circles, and you feel this as Deja Vu.

Einstein explained that time and space are warped by the gravity of enormous objects like the Sun.

Although he could prove this on paper, it demanded physical evidence before people could believe it.

Einstein was not able to prove his theory until the first time a solar eclipse was finally sucesfully photographed in the 20th century, in 1919.

http://www.aps.org/publications/apsn...ory_may05b.jpg

With this first photograph of a solar eclipse, researchers were able to compare standard maps of stars in the sky with their position during an eclipse, and were able to prove that the stars which in that moment were behind the Sun, were in slightly different positions during the eclipse than they were in an empty night sky.

The Moon, which passes over the Sun during a solar eclipse and the Sun itself, are both enormous objects whose gravitational pull bend light, causing stars which were mapped during a normal night sky to appear in slightly warped and different locations during the eclipse.

(The Moon is necessary to cover the Sun and allow us to observe the stars in the immediate vicinity of the sun. It was otherwise impossible to prove this theory).

http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron/900/eclipse1919.jpg

In other words, the gravity of the sun warps light itself and causes stars to appear in different positions than they actually are. Einstein explained that this was not just a warping of light, but of space itself (which is connected to time).

http://www.universeadventure.org/fin...r-gravlens.jpg

Where am I going with this?

Through this validation of Einsteins theory that gravity warps light (in space), he was able to prove that gravity warps time as well, because time and space are from the same fabric in our dimension.

http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/gmd/ozwv/wv...ight_Photo.jpg

So, time is not linear. It is on a curve. A massive curve, like the curvature of the Earth. And like the curvature of the Earth, while standing on our planets surface, you will not see this curvature until you move far enough up in the atmosphere. To human beings, the horizon and everything on the ground appear to be flat - and so the idea of a 'flat earth' was a commonly held belief for us, being residents of this planet. In the same vein, the idea of linear time is a commonly held belief for us, being residents of this dimension. But due to gravity, time is subject to the same phenomena of curvature that the planet is, and this can be observed.

What happens when you place a pen on a ball and move it forward along the surface in a straight line? You will eventually curve back to the original point of contact, and the line will connect with itself. This is as simple to understand as travelling around the world. You will end up right back where you started if you go in a straight line.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question...moon/orbit.jpg

As a resident of this dimension, existing not only on a spherical planet, but also inside spherical spacetime, you are recognizing this phenomena when you experience 'deja vu'. You really have been here before, and because time and space are on a massive curve, you may not realize it until you have gone far enough along the curve to end up back where you started.

This is Deja Vu. It is not just a lapse in your brains chemistry, it is not a mis-firing of neurons. It is your non-physical and non-corporeal consciousness (soul) recognizing itself to be in the same place in time and space that it was in the 'past'. Only your soul can experience Deja Vu, as it is a spiritual emotion situated outside of your physical body, and beyond the 3rd and 4th dimension.

When having out of body experiences, a person is experiencing reality through their consciousness alone, and is liable to transcend time and the 3rd dimension. It is in these moments which we feel that we 'know everything' or are suddenly confronted with extremely familiar concepts.

People who have breakthrough experiences on psychedelics (like Salvia) are likewise confronted with feelings of Deja Vu which are overwhelmingly powerful. There are legitimate reasons for this.

http://www.plw.org/4th_Dimension/4thDimensionC.jpg

This is why the soul is considered the only part of ourself which exists forever. Forever is a concept that only exists outside of linear time (i.e. eternity is beyond the 3rd and 4th dimension).

The feeling of Deja Vu is intense. In this incarnation, in this dimension, you are under the assumption that life is a 'one shot' deal and that everything is linear - this is why people often get creeped out when they experience powerful Deja Vu.

You have experienced this before, and you have also witnessed other people experience Deja Vu. Notice that they often have to stop in the middle of what they are doing or saying to tell others "I'm having Deja Vu". It often takes a certain amount of time for them to recover from this feeling. It is a spiritual experience, because it is the recognition of your 'higher self' who is outside of time and space, of it's entrapment in the 3rd dimension.

Everything that has happened or ever will happen exists in a single moment called 'eternity'. In the 3rd dimension, which is overlaid by 'time' (the 4th dimension) linear experience of eternity allows you to experience moments in a beginning to end fashion.

But the truth is, time is cyclical. And everything is a repeat. You really have been here before. And because you are on a massive curving line, you will not realize this until you have gone far enough to reconnect with a given point.

The end.

The end.

The end.

jackieg 13-03-2010 04:01 AM

Science exists for the sole purpose to prove itself wrong.
What is held in high regard and esteem today...
Is absolute rubbish tomorrow.
Besides... Einstein was a thief.

biblegirl 13-03-2010 04:07 AM

awesome explanation metacomet :)

sometimes i have what seems like a triple deja vu, as in i have a deja vu that i'm thinking this is a deja vu and my head spins a little until i can snap out of it :p

awesome pics too, geez

metacomet 13-03-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackieg (Post 1058714773)

:rolleyes: I'm fully aware of the transient nature of science... and regardless of what you feel about Einstein, his work with the solar eclipse which I cited above is responsible for proving that Gravity warps time and space. This was a huge leap forward in quantum physics.

http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/Cetin...rp-speed-4.gif

Although this is science it has yet to 'prove itself wrong'.

And because of this science, we now know that time travel and warp speed travel through space are possible if a strong enough gravitational field is projected around an object. This is the understanding of how UFO's work at the moment, although I also believe they are travelling through dimensions as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by biblegirl (Post 1058714779)

sometimes i have what seems like a triple deja vu, as in i have a deja vu that i'm thinking this is a deja vu and my head spins a little until i can snap out of it :p

awesome pics too, geez

Thanks!

And I absolutely know what you mean about Deja Vu folding in on itself. You feel that you've not only been in that spot before, but that the last time you were, you were also experiencing Deja Vu and saying 'Wow I'm having Deja Vu'. So it feels like an infinite repeated paradox has been found - which is also a phenomena of time travel! :cool:

A great example was in this months 'Discover' magazine where they discussed time travel paradoxes.

If you were standing next to a time travelling 'gate' of sorts and watching for people to come and go through it, you might see someone exit the gate. This person would say "Hi! I just came from the future! You will see me enter the gate tomorrow :) Cya."

And then the person would walk away. The next day, sure enough, you would see the person enter that gate, but he would not be able to acknowledge that he had already entered that Gate and said hello to you the previous day! Why? We don't know! :p It's a paradox... the person entering the gate to go into the past does not have the memory of what happened to you yesterday... if he did, he would experience incredible Deja Vu. So powerful it might even incapacitate him!

whiterain 13-03-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biblegirl (Post 1058714779)

awesome pics too, geez

:) me too, i think i need to get out more

cheers meta nice explanation mate

metacomet 13-03-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiterain (Post 1058715774)
:) me too, i think i need to get out more

cheers meta nice explanation mate

Thankee

infinategood 13-03-2010 10:42 PM

BEAUTIFUL METACOMET--

kudos hugs and such.

marc_o 13-03-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackieg (Post 1058714773)

Is that all you can muster after this thought provoking post?

Cretin.

deca 13-03-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor[1]), is the meta-theoretical principle that "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity" (entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem) and the conclusion thereof, that the simplest solution is usually the correct one.
look if you actually perceive the world around in the back of your mind ...i.e through your senses then it electrical signals then model the world ....then its quite believable that process screws up now and then :rolleyes:

Quote:

The processes of perception routinely alter what humans see. When people view something with a preconceived concept about it, they tend to take those concepts and see them whether or not they are there. This problem stems from the fact that humans are unable to understand new information, without the inherent bias of their previous knowledge. A person’s knowledge creates his or her reality as much as the truth, because the human mind can only contemplate that to which it has been exposed. When objects are viewed without understanding, the mind will try to reach for something that it already recognizes, in order to process what it is viewing. That which most closely relates to the unfamiliar from our past experiences, makes up what we see when we look at things that we don’t comprehend.[5]

This confusing ambiguity of perception is exploited in human technologies such as camouflage, and also in biological mimicry, for example by Peacock butterflies, whose wings bear eye markings that birds respond to as though they were the eyes of a dangerous predator. Perceptual ambiguity is not restricted to vision. For example, recent touch perception research Robles-De-La-Torre & Hayward 2001 found that kinesthesia based haptic perception strongly relies on the forces experienced during touch.[6]

jayelowell 14-03-2010 01:09 AM

That's kinda a ol way of thinking. If we were traveling in a circle then our lives would repeat themselves yearly. It's more like a spiral! ;)
Always remember we are never in the same spot twice!

metacomet 14-03-2010 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayelowell (Post 1058716923)
That's kinda a ol way of thinking. If we were traveling in a circle then our lives would repeat themselves yearly. It's more like a spiral! ;)
Always remember we are never in the same spot twice!

Hey you're exactly right. (Although time does repeat itself yearly, which is why we have calendars and seasons at all, and all living things operate on this cycle, which allows prophecy and astrological magick to work).

But yes you're right about the spiral, and a favorite topic of mine is Pi and the Pi spiral. It's still a curving object though, and will follow the same principle!

And if you follow the line of a spiral, you also end up in the same area over and over, or at least right next to it.

And that could alleviate our concern that we're living the same life over an infinite number of times. The truth is, we could be living the same life over in a slightly different way, and we have Deja Vu when we reach a timepoint which is neighboring one we had in the past.

http://thumb9.shutterstock.com.edges...l-23447245.jpg

Above you see the number 5 neighboring itself on two different lines. It's the same number, repeating, but it's at a slightly different position. Would the 5, if it were a conscious being, recognize itself? "Hey, I see myself over there! Have I been at this 2 o'clock position before? Woahhh, Deja Vu..." :p

om_tat_sat 14-03-2010 03:41 AM

By this explanation, time may well repeat, but if so it would be on a scale of eons. Why should our memories be out of synch with that?

metacomet 14-03-2010 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by om_tat_sat (Post 1058717121)
By this explanation, time may well repeat, but if so it would be on a scale of eons.

Exactly.

Just as the curvature of the Earth is only recognizable by thousands of feet in elevation, whereas it is impossible to notice at our average stature in life of 5-6 feet (or 7-8 if you're in Guinness records...)

The curvature of time is not noticeable until you are far enough outside of this dimension to recognize it, due to it's massive curvature (in eons as you said)

- which is why it was discovered in Quantum physics and could only be reasoned by a genius like Einstein who was very comfortable thinking outside the 3rd dimension.

And to answer your question:

Quote:

Why should our memories be out of synch with that?
The human physical brain records memory from a single lifetime of 1-100 years (if you're lucky to live that long...)

We can't maintain a grasp of memory of things that are eons ago (as you put it) with our physical minds because we simply don't exist that long.

Which is why I theorize that the immortal soul is the real observer recognizing itself to be in a familiar spot... the immortal soul has been around long enough to ride the enormous curvature of time and recognize itself to be in familiar spots during a single incarnation. It has passed with you through a seemingly infinite number of physical bodies and lifetimes.

leviathanstaar 14-03-2010 07:11 AM

Thank you for this thread metacomet

tracker 14-03-2010 07:18 AM

I would say the "time is linear" according to our perception

but

not linear in nature or in natural state of time it self .

time isnt linear in its own form , but appears to be linear to our perception if you know what I mean .

time is after all , only the mesurement of movement of a concept in space .

also time is on ly relative according to our point within gravity .
which is why we are unable to contact alien races so far .

because time ( a mesurement of a concept in space ) is only mesured according to our perception which is affected by our point of relativity within gravitaional fields .
hence why time ( moevment ) slows down the nearer to gravity that it gets .
time is said to slow down .

until we break this gravitational field that affects our perception of time , we will always see it as linear acroding to our perception .

but you are right , time isnt linear .

it is curved and also has ---------------junctions of other time lines .

alternate reality states .

meees thinks anyway :D

tracker 14-03-2010 07:19 AM

great thread bTW .

saved and filed.:cool:

metacomet 14-03-2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leviathanstaar (Post 1058717321)
Thank you for this thread metacomet

Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracker (Post 1058717331)
time isnt linear in its own form , but appears to be linear to our perception if you know what I mean .

time is after all , only the mesurement of movement of a concept in space .

Exactly. The only reason a clock works is because internal mechanisms move through time in space at a certain pattern...

outside of the 3rd dimension, time and space are not the same, and so time as we know it simply doesn't exist.

Without 'space' as we experience it in this dimension, there is no way for movement to translate into time.

In the 4th and 5th dimension (which are seen in certain spiritual experiences) people often see objects as having many pieces, or animals/beings as having many faces (this is described thoroughly in the book of revelations among many other well-recorded spiritual experiences. Also consider the many armed Deities of Hinduism).

The reason people witness many arms and faces on these beings is because they are witnessing higher dimensions where time does not exist, and all movements are contained within a single body.

http://ri.rediffiland.com/homepimage...ges/1235147985

http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2008/10/03/370943_1.jpg

I should probably start a new thread about this though...

Done

subl1minal 15-03-2010 12:02 AM

Metacomet, you might aswell of split my head in two with an axe! Brilliant.

metacomet 24-03-2010 10:04 PM

Certain symbols are meant to remind us that we are trapped in the 3rd dimension and are repeating this reality over and over.

The entities which manipulate us and take advantage of us for this reason reveal themselves in certain ways... and as I said in another thread, we are constantly mocked by beings on other planes about our amnesiac state...

http://www.62stockton.com/spacebirds...ull-717049.jpg

http://www.twakan.com/numero29/images/ouroboros5.jpg

http://www.britishblogs.co.uk/images/616102.jpg

http://megan0426.files.wordpress.com.../ouroboros.jpg

rodin 24-03-2010 10:13 PM

Newton also predicts gravity will bend light

Here is a remarkable new experiment showing how gravity affects light

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=129

I have posted on this @ Bad Astronomy

Let's see what the NASA boys have to say about it

It has a fighting chance of blowing Spacetime out of the universe