David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   All Metal...no Blunt! (videos, etc...) (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=65232)

onourwayto2012 15-05-2009 03:27 AM

All Metal...no Blunt! (videos, etc...)
 
If you are tired of wading thru dozens of James Blunt and Morrissey videos on the "What are you listening to" thread post some good metal and guitar instrumental stuff here. I'll start with Testament


onourwayto2012 15-05-2009 03:30 AM

Firewind
 
...and Firewind.... best metal from Greece!


onourwayto2012 15-05-2009 03:44 AM

Metal Rules!
 
Polish chick metal!!!


onourwayto2012 15-05-2009 08:40 PM

Gus Drax
 
Greek guitarist. Awesome!

onourwayto2012 15-05-2009 08:58 PM

Bob Katsionis
 
Mind blowing keyboard wizard from Greece...who now plays in the band Firewind

equally as scary on guitar as well! :


orbandsceptre27 15-05-2009 09:34 PM

God
 

orbandsceptre27 15-05-2009 09:35 PM


orbandsceptre27 15-05-2009 09:37 PM


supertzar 15-05-2009 09:43 PM

What the hell, orbandsceptre?


orbandsceptre27 15-05-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertzar (Post 991713)
What the hell, orbandsceptre?

I know, I know not quite metal my good man - but I couldn`t leave Gallagher out. The Fish were a local band close to my heart!

A strange coincidence you put up "Phantom of the Opera" - The guy who taught me guitar could play it to perfection and he was close to playing for "The Fish." I agree though that they weren`t out and out metal heads - They started out heavy, but became more and more refined.

onourwayto2012 16-05-2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbandsceptre27 (Post 991691)

Awesome.... I played the crap out of the RG Live(Bullfrog) and Irish Tour albums......
the guy was a full on Irish blues rock improvisational shredder!

supertzar 16-05-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbandsceptre27 (Post 991742)
I know, I know not quite metal my good man - but I couldn`t leave Gallagher out. The Fish were a local band close to my heart!

A strange coincidence you put up "Phantom of the Opera" - The guy who taught me guitar could play it to perfection and he was close to playing for "The Fish." I agree though that they weren`t out and out metal heads - They started out heavy, but became more and more refined.

Rory Gallagher is great. The Fish needs to go dry up, though. :D

celtic isis 16-05-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onourwayto2012 (Post 990360)
If you are tired of wading thru dozens of James Blunt and Morrissey videos on the "What are you listening to" thread post some good metal and guitar instrumental stuff here. I'll start with Testament

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09rHDabBQfA

haha all metal no blunt!! clever! :D

supertzar 16-05-2009 02:39 PM

\m/ \m/




onourwayto2012 16-05-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supertzar (Post 992918)

awesome supert.... do you know what yr this is from.... YJM has a few extra pounds in him....or so it appears.... and I don't mean money....but still...great performance!
Yngwie rules in my book.

hunger 16-05-2009 11:31 PM

http://azembroideryandscreenprint.co...-metal-fan.gif

:D

onourwayto2012 16-05-2009 11:33 PM

more awesome Finland sh*t!


supertzar 17-05-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onourwayto2012 (Post 993746)
awesome supert.... do you know what yr this is from.... YJM has a few extra pounds in him....or so it appears.... and I don't mean money....but still...great performance!
Yngwie rules in my book.

I saw him in 1987 and it was pretty much just like this, so it's probably from around that time.

mrindigo 17-05-2009 02:09 AM

Any fan of TestAment is a friend of mine! :D


I'm rocking out as I post this, haha. :D:D:D
















There's so much more to post! I'll leave it simple for now. :D

phemohilia 17-05-2009 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onourwayto2012 (Post 990360)
If you are tired of wading thru dozens of James Blunt and Morrissey videos on the "What are you listening to" thread post some good metal and guitar instrumental stuff here. I'll start with Testament

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09rHDabBQfA


Fucking Chuck Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, I haven't heard any Testament in a while, and then THIS????

FUCK, I think my balls got rocked the fuck right off!!!!

That's some major fucking shit right there, fucking Awesome!!!

Big NDN screaming some fuckin' killer Metal, you can't beat that!!

The "Big Four" should've always been the "Big Five!!!!"

Metallica, Slayer, Testament, Anthrax and Megadeth.....

phemohilia 17-05-2009 03:16 AM








mrindigo 17-05-2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phemohilia (Post 993970)
Fucking Chuck Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, I haven't heard any Testament in a while, and then THIS????

FUCK, I think my balls got rocked the fuck right off!!!!

That's some major fucking shit right there, fucking Awesome!!!

Big NDN screaming some fuckin' killer Metal, you can't beat that!!

The "Big Four" should've always been the "Big Five!!!!"

Metallica, Slayer, Testament, Anthrax and Megadeth.....

I agree completely. TestAment still shreds even today while everyone else gets mellower from that era.

eternal_spirit 17-05-2009 04:28 PM

Instrumental
 

mrindigo 17-05-2009 04:44 PM

Time for some more metal. :D




(Formation of domination is an amazing album)



(Some down tempo British metal for you Brits :))

(Some killer black metal)

(Time for some school metallica - Nothing past Master of puppets)




(my favorite Metallica song of all time :))



This is a great thread, looking forward to seeing some more metal. :)

orbandsceptre27 18-05-2009 07:01 PM


orbandsceptre27 18-05-2009 07:03 PM


supertzar 19-05-2009 03:03 PM

Mrindigo, I just got Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightning on vinyl. It's the audiophile re-issue LPs. The MOP LP plays at 45 rpm and there are two discs. It doesn't sound as good as the original pressing! I got the 33 rpm re-issue RTL and it is a little better. They both sound too flat. Those original pressings jump out of the speakers. It's like their soul is just gone now so that they can't even manage to re-issue their good stuff.

eternal_spirit 21-05-2009 02:18 PM





krakhead 21-05-2009 02:27 PM


krakhead 21-05-2009 02:30 PM


What it may have sounded like with a proper singer...... :p

noir 21-05-2009 08:39 PM

Mayhem - Freezing Moon
 

I do not know how to embed videos on a forum.

orbandsceptre27 22-05-2009 12:51 AM



onourwayto2012 22-05-2009 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krakhead (Post 1002847)

WTF???..... frikkin hilarious

oddblock 22-05-2009 02:10 AM


krakhead 22-05-2009 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onourwayto2012 (Post 1004008)
WTF???..... frikkin hilarious

REAL metal! :D

krakhead 22-05-2009 10:23 AM


eternal_spirit 22-05-2009 12:50 PM


sgabllab 23-05-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krakhead (Post 1002851)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVbPLGXocyg

What it may have sounded like with a proper singer...... :p

awesome!, Unida rocks!! i think its the ex singer from Kyuss thats singing.

krakhead 24-05-2009 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgabllab (Post 1006425)
awesome!, Unida rocks!! i think its the ex singer from Kyuss thats singing.

You think correct! :D The rather wonderful John Garcia. Check out his stuff with Hermano too :)

krakhead 24-05-2009 10:24 AM


(not METAL, but still awesome :))


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:15 AM.