David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   californian missile mystery solved (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=144158)

amaralsright 15-11-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by size_of_light (Post 1059422662)
:D I'm sure it's not the first time if I could be bothered looking into it, but you've just been busted cold.

You haven't got an answer.

You didn't know that second photo was a contrail until you checked with contrailscience.com and came back telling us it was a contrail.

Correct.
I assumed the poster had honestly posted a different picture that he thought was a missile contrail.
My bad.

Oh how terrible, I must be less trusting in future.

And that's a point to you.....?

Nah.

Quote:

t's easy to troll a forum pretending to be some imperious science-knowitall when all you're really doing is rushing to government disinfo sites for answers, cutting-and-pasting the appropriate ones and then rewriting them in your own spin to make it look like you came to those conclusions all on your ownsome.
Still no argument against www.contrailscience.com

Why is that?

Quote:

Careful - Ad Hominnen Approaching! :eek:

You're a fucking disgrace to yourself.
Ad hominem is never an argument.

tescos organic 15-11-2010 06:17 PM

over 4,750 views, 20 pages, 300 posts, and no actual provable evidence of a missile launch.
just 'it looks like one'.


what about this tornado? you'll be wanting to tell me it's a contrail next....
but i can see with my own eyes that it's going up/down, and contrails go horizontal.
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...sion-cloud.jpg

amaralsright 15-11-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tescos organic (Post 1059422703)
over 4,750 views, 20 pages, 300 posts, and no actual provable evidence of a missile launch.
just 'it looks like one'.

I think the term is "simulacra".

Like seeing the devils face in smoke.

size_of_light 15-11-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaralsright (Post 1059422671)
Correct.
I assumed the poster had honestly posted a different picture that he thought was a missile contrail.
My bad.

Oh how terrible, I must be less trusting in future.

And that's a point to you.....?

I assumed the poster had posted a different picture of a missile launch.

So you could say we both ended up having no idea what that second picture was really showing.

Yet you rushed off to contrailscience.com and came back authoratively declaring that:

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaralsright (Post 1059422671)
The second picture IS the UPS902 contrail.

You just went away and plucked that directly off contraIlscience.com, i.e. you personally have no fucking idea what it is.

Any argument against?

tescos organic 15-11-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by size_of_light (Post 1059422662)

You're fucking full of shit.

You're a fucking joke.


aah, the sound of a lost arguement.

amaralsright 15-11-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by size_of_light (Post 1059422712)
So you could say we both ended up having no idea what that second picture was really showing.

No, I assumed the poster was playing fair.

My bad.

Quote:

You just went away and plucked that directly off contraIlscience.com, i.e. you personally have no fucking idea what it is.
Do you actually have an argument to refute www.contrailscience.com ?

I've yet to see one.

size_of_light 15-11-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tescos organic (Post 1059422718)
aah, the sound of a lost arguement.

I'll deal with you later.

If you're lucky, first answering the question I put to you earlier might invite my attentions. ;)

beastcop156 15-11-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashikenshin (Post 1059422281)
well, kind of weird that these people think it's a missile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Jip...layer_embedded


It is odd they are saying that it is. Thank you for the link!
No matter what this creates fear.
We need not to fear and move on to stocking up on food and medical. Caring for one another. My brain-dead neighbor would not even wave so when he needs help, hope never, I'll remember that rude gesture. We need to talk to one another in our neighborhoods but most are too frightened, around here anyway, to say Hello. Eat, Sleep, Work, TV, Eat, Sleep, Work, TV.............sick! Wake UP NOW! It is so annoying to say the least that people will not listen when it is right in front of their face.

I almost don't blame the powers that be laughing at how stupid people are.

It is even getting more difficult to leave the usa without being stripped or your child being felt up due to this irrational fear.

I'm with George Carlin (RIP Brother)
Take a f-ing chance and stop living in fear.

tescos organic 15-11-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by size_of_light (Post 1059422737)
I'll deal with you later.

oooh, keyboard warrior!!
bring it on, sweet cheeks. :D

amaralsright 15-11-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beastcop156 (Post 1059422740)
I almost don't blame the powers that be laughing at how stupid people are.

Yep... "look at those stupid conspiracy theorists".

Now that does look like why the MSM went with this one.

I'm hoping for an outbreak in critical thinking amongst some people here.

Every hopeful.

size_of_light 15-11-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaralsright (Post 1059422728)
No, I assumed the poster was playing fair.

My bad.



Do you actually have an argument to refute www.contrailscience.com ?

I've yet to see one.

lol

You're a weasel (get used to me peppering my replies with ad hominens or concede you're wrong now).

contrailscience.com!
contrailscience.com!
contrailscience.com!

contrailscience.com! does my thinking for me and wipes my ass too!

By your logic I could argue that chemtrails are real and when you ask me to elaborate I could post a link to a pro-thread on the the david icke forum and tell you to go look it up for yourself.

The issue is where that second photo originated from, is it genuine, what does it show and where are the links external to contrailscience.com that they sourced it from?

I know, I know....your answer is:

contrailscience.com!

:D Fuck off.

amaralsright 15-11-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by size_of_light (Post 1059422752)
lol

You're a weasel (get used to me peppering my replies with ad hominens or concede you're wrong now).

contrailscience.com!
contrailscience.com!
contrailscience.com!

contrailscience.com! does my thinking for me and wipes my ass too!

By your logic I could argue that chemtrails are real and when you ask me to elaborate I could post a link to a pro-thread on the the david icke forum and tell you to go look it up for yourself.

The issue is where that second photo originated from, is it genuine, what does it show and where are the links external to contrailscience.com that they sourced it from?

I know, I know....your answer is:

contrailscience.com!

:D Fuck off.

I read it twice... where is the argument?

size_of_light 15-11-2010 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tescos organic (Post 1059422750)
oooh, keyboard warrior!!
bring it on, sweet cheeks. :D

You love it. ;)

tescos organic 15-11-2010 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by size_of_light (Post 1059422762)
You love it. ;)

:D;)

hoverfly 15-11-2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaralsright (Post 1059422633)
Yeah because in la-la logic land, presenting evidence from a website you don't like "doesn't cut it".

www.contrailscience.com

Argue against it or shut up.

It's got nothing to do with whether I/we like it or not.

I don't need to argue against a website which is so obviously a government instrument, biased towards contrail mythology, and out to dismiss chemtrail existence. That is it's purpose.

It has nothing to do with science, as the apparent picture of an aircraft shown below demonstrates: I don't have the greatest eyesight, so Amaralsright, please tell me that you can see a plane here:



http://consci.s3.amazonaws.com//skit...113-110854.jpg

:confused:

beastcop156 15-11-2010 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoverfly (Post 1059422766)
It's got nothing to do with whether I/we like it or not.

I don't need to argue against a website which is so obviously a government instrument, biased towards contrail mythology, and out to dismiss chemtrail existence. That is it's purpose.

It has nothing to do with science, as the apparent picture of an aircraft shown below demonstrates: I don't have the greatest eyesight, so Amaralsright, please tell me that you can see a plane here:



http://consci.s3.amazonaws.com//skit...113-110854.jpg

:confused:


I don't see a plane either.
If they are lying, they are playing a dangerous game with the people because we do become frightened and next thing people will take their money out of the bank and run to the hills.

This also does not make "them" look good at all. They always want to look good and truthful.

My gut tells me they are being truthful. When a General is on TV telling us it is NOT a contrail, we might consider believing him. At least give him the benefit of the doubt. I'd refer to be safe then sorry.

size_of_light 15-11-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaralsright (Post 1059422753)
I read it twice... where is the argument?

Understandable: I can see you're blinded by panic.

Hold my hand grandpa and I'll lead you to the wash-basin...

Quote:

The issue is where that second photo originated from, is it genuine, what does it show and where are the links external to contrailscience.com that they sourced it from?
Because you're telling me:

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaralsright (Post 1059422753)
The second picture IS the UPS902 contrail.

How do you know that?

CONTRAILSCIENCE.COM!!!!


:eek: (Calm down).

...And then if I was barnacle attached to the side of a boat I'd respond by linking to the Wayne Madsen Report article or the statement from the editor of Jane's Missiles who said it was definitely a missile, or any number of other websites that state differently.

Pull your sucking underbelly off the side of the war you think has the best chance of winning and swim on your own for once.

Why did the media and the military promote this as an unknown if it's obviously a jet contrail?

I know...I know....

contrailscience.com!

amaralsright 15-11-2010 07:02 PM

Nope... still no argument from you.

amaralsright 15-11-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoverfly (Post 1059422766)
It has nothing to do with science, as the apparent picture of an aircraft shown below demonstrates: I don't have the greatest eyesight, so Amaralsright, please tell me that you can see a plane here:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Please tell me you understand video compression.

hoverfly 15-11-2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amaralsright (Post 1059422868)
Please tell me you understand video compression.


If you showed that picture to 1000 people, without telling them what it is, how many do you think would say, "it looks like a high altitude plane" ?

I asked a you a very fair question.

:confused:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:11 AM.