David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   David's Political Campaign - Archive (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   independant dimisses david icke (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=30274)

planetsadhana 09-07-2008 07:25 PM

independant dimisses david icke

johann hari wrote an article "what sort of Freedom do you believe in" in todays Independant newspaper re haltemprice and howden bi-election.

DIs mention in article was ".....sure to get to it , you have to jostle past the silicone implants of the Miss Great Britain party, and David Ickes sevenfoot lizards"

I have subsequently e-mailed her accusing her of lazy journalism and dareing her to interview/do a piece on david Icke , she has replied and her lack of research is blatent however she may take the bait , her email address is [email protected] so if anybody wants to give their opinion , the more the merrier

diamond dogs 09-07-2008 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetsadhana (Post 413948)
johann hari wrote an article "what sort of Freedom do you believe in" in todays Independant newspaper re haltemprice and howden bi-election.

DIs mention in article was
I have subsequently e-mailed her accusing her of lazy journalism and dareing her to interview/do a piece on david Icke , she has replied and her lack of research is blatent however she may take the bait , her email address is [email protected] so if anybody wants to give their opinion , the more the merrier

Similar story on Jeremy Vine R2 show today virtually ignored and misrepresented....

I thought I'd use a page out of DI book sent her this..

....sure to get to it , you have to jostle past the silicone implants of the Miss Great Britain party, and David Ickes sevenfoot lizards"

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." -Albert Einstein. ...

zarah 09-07-2008 07:35 PM

I'll email...but Im sure 'she's' actually a 'he' ;)

planetsadhana 09-07-2008 07:45 PM

Im not sure...is it johanne like jo-anne , or is johann a blokes name:confused:
no wonder he/she sent me an arsey reply:D

zarah 09-07-2008 07:49 PM

I think it's pronounced Yohan..some chubby, feminine looking bloke who's obviously much to clever for the likes of you ;)

what did his reply say?

diamond dogs 09-07-2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarah (Post 413992)
I think it's pronounced Yohan..some chubby, feminine looking bloke who's obviously much to clever for the likes of you ;)

what did his reply say?

Quote 'The fervently anti-racist, pro-feminist Johann Hari, a fat homosexual who writes for The Independent'

http://www.heretical.com/ofarrell/hari1.jpg

planetsadhana 09-07-2008 08:07 PM

basicly by saying that no credability could be given and therefore that no matter what else David had to say it would not be taken seriously.

It is very frustrating , her (ooops).. his article is written with a typical journalistic ego stroking arrogance , but lacks a major flaw , he has done no investigation into the article that he has written , concentating more possibly on impressing his editor with his oh so clever style and maintaining the widespread status quo.

Im afraid its going to be pretty much the same accross the mainstream media...what did we expect?

soulja 09-07-2008 09:35 PM

the ''independent''

now that is funny :D

and deceiving..

soulja 09-07-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetsadhana (Post 414033)
basicly by saying that no credability could be given and therefore that no matter what else David had to say it would not be taken seriously.

It is very frustrating , her (ooops).. his article is written with a typical journalistic ego stroking arrogance , but lacks a major flaw , he has done no investigation into the article that he has written , concentating more possibly on impressing his editor with his oh so clever style and maintaining the widespread status quo.

Im afraid its going to be pretty much the same accross the mainstream media...what did we expect?

true.. thing is even if he would research objectively and write a balanced view on icke it would never make it to the print.

clozaril 09-07-2008 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamond dogs (Post 414002)
Quote 'The fervently anti-racist, pro-feminist Johann Hari, a fat homosexual who writes for The Independent'

http://www.heretical.com/ofarrell/hari1.jpg

is that the twat who is sometimes on newsnight review?

diamond dogs 09-07-2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clozaril (Post 414191)
is that the twat who is sometimes on newsnight review?

Yes the very same..... BBC stooge as well...part of the agenda

You can watch me on 'Newsnight Review' discussing Clint Eastwood, the Chapman Brothers, the RSC's Merry Wives of Windsor, and the This Life reunion... ..with Kirsty Wark and Germaine Greer johanhari.com

zarah 09-07-2008 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamond dogs (Post 414209)

You can watch me on 'Newsnight Review' discussing Clint Eastwood, the Chapman Brothers, the RSC's Merry Wives of Windsor, and the This Life reunion... ..with Kirsty Wark and Germaine Greer johanhari.com

That Germaine Greer's on there a lot too..I dont watch it much but it seems like every time I switch it on there she is yakking like a know it all about something.

clozaril 09-07-2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamond dogs (Post 414209)

he was on 'dateline' or some other 1/2 hour show on bbc news at the weekend, don't you just want to smack his face in

clozaril 09-07-2008 10:36 PM

god he really riles me up he was on a serious discussion with some respectable foreign reporters. he sat there spoutng rubbish that he could of read 5 mins before coming on camera, trying to bluff his way through wheras the others had a real grasp of the situation they were discussing.

what the hell are the bbc doing with this guy. it's as if they put him on as the young voice of 'liberal' intellectual england. aarrgghh!!!

multiversal 09-07-2008 10:50 PM

I would hazard a guess that DI has a lot more readers than the twat who wrote that ignorant article therefore if mr journalist suggests DI isn't worth listening too then what does that have to say about Mr journalist?!

epsom 09-07-2008 11:14 PM

I have just sent this to the fat twat:

Just seen your your remark re-David Icke.

You are the type that epitomise the word 'yellow journalist', and I use the word journalist with no respect.

No research, an opinion which, in reality, let's be honest, has more to do with you toeing the line and keeping your job.

There can be no one who, after hearing what David Icke (among ,many others) has to say, can seriously disregard the OVERWHELMING, in your face evidence....no, make that proof, that we have all been taken for a ride for a very long time. Including you. Your children will not be best pleased when they ask you "what did you do to try to stop the fascist state,daddy?"

The last time I looked at the TIMESONLINE, there were 21 readers comments re- the David Icke press conference. ALL but one were very much supporting David Icke. I have seen this type of percentage in favour of David Icke wherever I look.

If that is representative of the country as a whole, then you and the rest of the media are looking very foolish.

You, along with politicians, are becoming the most hated and despised members of the community in the country. Not just this country, but people are beginning to wake up all over the country

We'll see if I get a reply!.

epsom 09-07-2008 11:15 PM

Last word in that should read ' world'.

epsom 09-07-2008 11:16 PM

Just seen your your remark re-David Icke.

You are the type that epitomise the word 'yellow journalist', and I use the word journalist with no respect.

No research, an opinion which, in reality, let's be honest, has more to do with you toeing the line and keeping your job.

There can be no one who, after hearing what David Icke (among ,many others) has to say, can seriously disregard the OVERWHELMING, in your face evidence....no, make that proof, that we have all been taken for a ride for a very long time. Including you. Your children will not be best pleased when they ask you "what did you do to try to stop the fascist state,daddy?"

The last time I looked at the TIMESONLINE, there were 21 readers comments re- the David Icke press conference. ALL but one were very much supporting David Icke. I have seen this type of percentage in favour of David Icke wherever I look.

If that is representative of the country as a whole, then you and the rest of the media are looking very foolish.

You, along with politicians, are becoming the most hated and despised members of the community in the country. Not just this country, but people are beginning to wake up all over the world.

*Corrected text

clozaril 09-07-2008 11:24 PM

:D:D

drhemp 09-07-2008 11:55 PM

The Independent has something in common with every other UK broadsheet and tabloid available in UK newsagents in that it's a dreadful shitty newspaper that publishes lies on a regular basis to further the goals, aims and objectives of the Global Elite and the New World Order.

It always amazes me when people are surprised when bad journalism appears in The Independent. I would never buy that paper or any of them, a brief glance on the Internet will give me an idea of what's in them, and on the rare occasion there is a good article in a UK paper, I can read it online.

Just because the Independent purports to be a liberal paper of the left, it doesn't mean that it is. It's a pile of shite, that's what it is!

http://www.canedintotnes.co.uk/image...een_lizerd.jpg