David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Today's News (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   One in Four Germans wants a Microchip in Body (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=106181)

01011000 02-03-2010 01:47 AM

One in Four Germans wants a Microchip in Body
 
http://www.news.com.au/technology/on...-1225835910243

One in four Germans wants microchip in body

IT SOUNDS like something from a sci-fi film, but one in four Germans would be happy to have a microchip implanted in their body if they derived concrete benefits from it.

The survey, conducted by German IT industry lobby group BITKOM, was intended to show how the division between real life and the virtual world is increasingly coming down.

In all, 23 per cent of around 1000 respondents in the survey said they would be prepared to have a chip inserted under their skin "for certain benefits".

Around one in six (16 per cent) said they would wear an implant to allow emergency services to rescue them more quickly in the event of a fire or accident.

Five per cent of people said they would be prepared to have an implant to make their shopping go more smoothly.

But 72 per cent said they would not "under any circumstances" allow electronics in their body.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

The results appeared to surprise even the high-tech sector.

"This is of course an extreme example of how far people can imagine networks going," BITKOM chief August-Wilhelm Scheer said.

The CeBIT, the world's biggest high-tech fair, throws its doors open to the public today, with Spain, the current EU president, this year's guest of honour.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Spanish Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero were due to speak later Monday in an official opening ceremony before touring the exhibition.

A total of 4157 firms from 68 countries are to unveil their latest gadgets, a decline of 3 per cent on last year as many high-tech firms stay away amid strong competition from other events.

magenta_moonshadow 02-03-2010 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01011000 (Post 1058682319)
http://www.news.com.au/technology/on...-1225835910243

One in four Germans wants microchip in body

Five per cent of people said they would be prepared to have an implant to make their shopping go more smoothly..

How daft is that? :eek::rolleyes:

fidokrab 02-03-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magenta_moonshadow (Post 1058682333)
How daft is that? :eek::rolleyes:

Shopping is serious business. :rolleyes:

camreeno 02-03-2010 02:13 AM

Ahhhhh sheep. They're so nice and cuddly.

thedefender 02-03-2010 02:46 AM

C'mon Germany!

This is tagging.

Remember?

http://www.davealpert.com/blog/wp-co...ust_tattoo.jpg

nioz 02-03-2010 02:54 AM

get your chip now and get a 30% discount for any purchase:

cable tv
health insurrance
houserent /morgage
All the MCdonalds restaurants

ETCETERA.



And suddenly...... 3 out of 4 want them!

actaeons_revenge 02-03-2010 03:11 AM

Stupid people.

magenta_moonshadow 02-03-2010 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fidokrab (Post 1058682344)
Shopping is serious business. :rolleyes:

So is freedom...:p Anyway, I like to take my time when I'm shopping!:)

pound 02-03-2010 04:31 AM

This is pretty sad.

biblegirl 02-03-2010 04:54 AM

reminds me of the recent Tesco gimmick: get your flu vaccine here for a $100 gift card :rolleyes:

fedora 02-03-2010 05:12 AM

Look on the bright side. 75% do not want the microchip. Perhaps the other 25% feel like it is an extra layer of security. That the authorities will be there to help them in times of duress and this is an instrument that can perhaps facilitate that. They probably believe that because the have been sold on the lie that they are weak and helpless. Let's continue to show them otherwise.

eternal1stparty 02-03-2010 05:14 AM

Fish and microchips with xtra sauerkraut.

tinyint 02-03-2010 05:29 AM

I may shed some light on this article...

Quote:

The German Information and Telecomunication Industry Association Bitkom, one of the influential members of the European EICTA.org, began in 2001 to get involved in questions of patent policy. The activity was conducted in a closed circle of patent lawyers, dominated by IBM's european patent deparment head Fritz Teufel. This circle published a first statement in support of the CEC/BSA directive proposal in spring 2002 after adoption by the meeting between 7 patent lawyers of large corporations, held by the IP workgroup under the presidence of Teufel*. This workgroup later published a survey which tries to demonstrate that the software industry wants patents. This survey was used for supporting talks with politicians for many month before the survey was finally published, after we had reported about it. The survey does not show what its authors claim it shows.
http://eupat.ffii.org/akteure/bitkom/index.en.html

*Teufel=devil ... ironic isn't it?

http://www.bitkom.org/files/document...iveContent.pdf

Quote:

According to BITKOM, several committees of the German Upper House plan to introduce controversial online searches of computers. „Secret attacks on personal computers by the police have to remain a taboo┬╗, demands Dr. Bernhard Rohleder who is managing director of BITKOM. The association criticizes that the Upper House wants to undermine principles of the law of order. So far people have to be informed subsequently if their telephones were tapped. This requirement is to be partly undermined by the new plans. In addition, online connection data are to be stored for an entire year and not just six months as has been the case so far. „This development is alarming and leads to a state of public surveillance┬╗, says Mr. Rohleder. „This plan lacks any good political judgment and is in our opinion unconstitutional.┬╗ BITKOM demands not to increase surveillance more than required by EU legislation.
:rolleyes: look into this EU legislation. :rolleyes:
http://just4business.eu/2007/06/bitk...-the-internet/

Where did the 1000 people come from? What is their background?How old were they?

Seriously, there maybe very much brainwashed fellow germans, but even the most brainwashed ones, and I really know some, would for sure reject any microchip.
I rather doubt it is 1 out of 4, seriously, considering the huge discussion about the new RFID and biometric passports coming soon to us. Due to our history, we quite naturally reject tracking devices, I'd attest.

01011000 I understand binary btw :D

pound 02-03-2010 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biblegirl (Post 1058682492)
reminds me of the recent Tesco gimmick: get your flu vaccine here for a $100 gift card :rolleyes:

lol...Reminds me of the recent dispicable 'pizza for a swine flu shot' campaign in Detroit:

http://vactruth.com/wp-content/uploa...9/12/pizza.jpg

fidokrab 02-03-2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pound (Post 1058682537)
lol...Reminds me of the recent dispicable 'pizza for a swine flu shot' campaign in Detroit:

http://vactruth.com/wp-content/uploa...9/12/pizza.jpg

Oh man, double whammy! Mercury shots plus clogged arteries!

largejack 02-03-2010 07:48 AM

One in four? Yeah sounds about right. We know at least one quarter of the population are complete brainwashed morons!

bowtiedaddy 02-03-2010 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedefender (Post 1058682375)
C'mon Germany!

This is tagging.

Remember?

http://www.davealpert.com/blog/wp-co...ust_tattoo.jpg

IBM/Hollerith punch card numbers.

Guess who's behind all of the other cenus' these days?

ex sheep 02-03-2010 08:45 AM

Never believe survey's , it will be more like 1%

wolfhead 02-03-2010 08:53 AM

Yeah, but we are talking about Germans here!

tien an 02-03-2010 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex sheep (Post 1058682747)
Never believe survey's , it will be more like 1%

Exactly...they can't even count:

"In all, 23 per cent of around 1000 respondents in the survey said they would be prepared to have a chip inserted under their skin "for certain benefits".

LIES!

Around one in six (16 per cent) said they would wear an implant to allow emergency services to rescue them more quickly in the event of a fire or accident.

Five per cent of people said they would be prepared to have an implant to make their shopping go more smoothly.

But 72 per cent said they would not "under any circumstances" allow electronics in their body."

1. "23%"
2. "one in six" = 16.66% (closer to 17%) (I'm being generous)
3. "5%"

17% + 5% = 22% (closer to 1 in 5)

4. "72%" said 'no'

72% + 22% = 94% (I suppose 6% expressed no opinion, but they still have to be counted as a 'no').

Therefore (72% + 6%) 78% said 'no', leaving 22% saying yes (1 in 5).

Massaged figures...blurred in the (original) presentation.

tian an.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:30 PM.