David Icke's Official Forums (https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php)
-   Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty (https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Money as debt (please watch x 100) (https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=187648)

bemore 21-10-2011 10:37 AM

Money as debt (please watch x 100)

I honestly dont know how I missed this gem........I have shared it on my "alternative news" page on facebook and allready im getting PMs of collective anger and disbelief.

This video is gonna wake up the world if we continue to share it.

Its not telling US anything we didnt allready know......but its simplicity and unbiasedness is astounding.

Im sure if every single person in the world was shown this video then our current banking system wouldnt continue to operate the way it has been allowed to for centurys.

Get the popcorn out people :D

and then make it viral :D

bemore 21-10-2011 11:16 AM

Im not allowing this to sink out of sight so I am going to selflessly bump this thread even If I risk getting banned for it...I dont care about me anymore this shit is above me and is more important than me.....PLEASE can we have this video on the main headline page as well......

I think its the best wake up call the populous can have. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

porridge 21-10-2011 11:39 AM

Oldie but goodie.

Heres part2 & another doc you might be interested in.

faustus 21-10-2011 11:42 AM

Its a good video, but its been around a good while and you won't find many on here that haven't already seen it.
I'd be surprised if you do.

dolores1 21-10-2011 11:44 AM

It is still worth keeping up for the newbies!

dolores1 21-10-2011 11:47 AM

It would be even better if these vides were made stickies for the newbies!

faustus 21-10-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolores1 (Post 1060301857)
It would be even better if these vides were made stickies for the newbies!

That would open the floodgates - "But my alien/UFO/Sky Silph/Reptile/Shapeshift/Immigration/Anti-Mulsim/Crystal Healing/Light Children/etc video should be included too or its censorship! :eek: "

:)

the nine 21-10-2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faustus (Post 1060301860)
That would open the floodgates - "But my alien/UFO/Sky Silph/Reptile/Shapeshift/Immigration/Anti-Mulsim/Crystal Healing/Light Children/etc video should be included too or its censorship! :eek: "

:)

Sounds like an interesting vid Faust have you got a link? :D

ex sheep 21-10-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bemore (Post 1060301802)
Im not allowing this to sink out of sight so I am going to selflessly bump this thread even If I risk getting banned for it...I dont care about me anymore this shit is above me and is more important than me.....PLEASE can we have this video on the main headline page as well......

I think its the best wake up call the populous can have. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nah you wont get banned :D see I've bumpited up for you.
Seen it a long time ago, very good :)

Best place to sticky it would be in fotl forum :eek: :D ;)

harryflashman 21-10-2011 02:56 PM

one of the best vids on the net- if you havenĀ“t see it then you really should

dolores1 21-10-2011 03:36 PM

I agree, it is well worth the time.

motox 21-10-2011 09:25 PM

heres a very good vid too,

ex sheep 22-10-2011 05:12 PM

David Icke's view on the scam that is our central banks, a new video from Australia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=gV9A2IGShuk

bully2100 22-10-2011 05:43 PM

need a few boxes of popcorn for this one

anyhoo 22-10-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bemore (Post 1060301727)
I honestly dont know how I missed this gem........I have shared it on my "alternative news" page on facebook and allready im getting PMs of collective anger and disbelief.

This video is gonna wake up the world if we continue to share it.

Its not telling US anything we didnt allready know......but its simplicity and unbiasedness is astounding.

Im sure if every single person in the world was shown this video then our current banking system wouldnt continue to operate the way it has been allowed to for centurys.

Get the popcorn out people :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3sK...eature=related

and then make it viral :D

Once one becomes aware of the giant Ponzi Scheme that is our banking system, it explains a whole lot of things. Bernie Madoff was not the exception but the rule who just happened to be exposed for what everyone else is doing albeit much more carefully and secretive. Madoff just got careless and risky, and he really did want to come clean at the end. Look at the way the Jewish Banksters f**ed him over too. Disgusting.

billybleach 22-10-2011 06:56 PM

Watching now. Keeps pausing and buffereing. My put people off. :(

bemore 22-10-2011 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outofstate (Post 1060305706)
more trash and lies in the fmotl section, who would believe.

Which video are you refering to???

What part of how money operates is trash???

Can you please elaborate???

bemore 22-10-2011 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outofstate (Post 1060305910)
money is EVIDENCE of debt, debt , its creation and solution are far more intricate than a sticky which only by its nature is endorsed no matter if its intended or not, further perpetuating the confusion towards truth and the freedom truth brings.

this sticky and all in this section are distractions and should be removed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkSQgp69Wxg

Lol.........im sorry but as long as you dont address the way money is created then in my opinion.....this whole "freeman" section is pointless.

Seeing as money rules this world and everybody uses it.....whilst people keep producing money as DEBT non of us will ever ever be "free"

hadabusa 22-10-2011 10:03 PM

allow me to be critical.

what other option other than money as debt is possible?

tell examples?

say, if we didnt have fractional reserve banking, what do you think would that mean to the common people and their future perspectives?

and what you think where economy would stand these days?

bemore 22-10-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadabusa (Post 1060305991)
allow me to be critical.

what other option other than money as debt is possible?

tell examples?

say, if we didnt have fractional reserve banking, what do you think would that mean to the common people and their future perspectives?

and what you think where economy would stand these days?

I dont think there is really anthing wrong with money itself......it just depends on who is in charge of it and how it is regulated.

I think if money is created without interest......if money was simply used as a means of barter then I think this would take away the power from the corporations that rule the world.

Money should also be lent out without interest.......why should somebody profit from being born into money compared to people who are born with nothing???